Uncle Bob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, I got up, cleaned up a little, got myself a beer, brought her a Diet Coke and some chips, and then set about gently rubbing some soothing moisturizer into her ass cheeks as she lay face-down on the bed. She squirmed and squealed, but said that it felt better when I'd done.

"Y'know, Uncle Bob" she said through a mouthful of Pringles, "it felt so awesome when you pulled out the plug and stuck your cock in. My butt cheeks were so sore I thought I wouldn't be able to get off on it. But there's this little spot, about an inch inside my ass. The plug sorta warms it up, but your cock really makes it tingle and throb. And then the way you stroke my clit! Wow! I just knew it was gonna be a big one -- and it was!"

"But didn't it hurt, sweetie? You know, when I was spanking you?"

"Sure, but like, in a good way. I know that's so, like, weird, but really, the pain made me feel way horny. And playing the game, me being a bad girl and being punished, being used. It was so cool, so hot, so -- oh, like, I can't describe it, but it was awesome. But Uncle Bob, I'm not sure how we're gonna, like, fuck for the rest of this weekend, 'cuz my butt is too sore to lie down on. Maybe we can just, like, spend the whole time in 69 and stuff."

While the thought of spending two full days with my face in her smooth, juicy little snatch had a lot of appeal, and my cock was already hardening again at the thought of sliding it deep inside her demure-but-nasty little mouth, it still felt like a weekend without filling Stacey's cunt and ass was a weekend wasted. "I'm sure we'll find a way, sweetheart," I told her, stroking her hair, then tugging playfully at her pigtails.

"Sure!" she giggled, took a big mouthful of coke, swallowed it, then spun round and took a big mouthful of cock.

I couldn't protest. I just lay there and relished the sensations she was stirring up. As I've said before, Stacey's oral skills are far better than is appropriate for a girl of just eighteen, but I had no intention of complaining. After some moments of selfish bliss, I reached over to try to reciprocate, but Stacey pulled away and shuffled round so she was kneeling between my legs. Then, as I stroked her hair, she took hold of my hands and placed them on her tightly-woven plaits. I got the message straight away, and began using those silky ropes to alternately pull her to me and release her. I was basically skull-fucking my niece. It felt depraved, sick and awesome, all at the same time. It wasn't long before I was moaning loudly, my body bucking off the bed and my cock squirting gooey stuff down Stacey's open throat.

Stacey waited for me to relax before moving back up the bed and lying on top of me. "Did you like that, Uncle Bob?" she asked sweetly.

"I think you know the answer to that, my little princess." I kissed her, hugged her close, and then stroked her silky blond hair again. "So how about some turnabout, before I go get us both something to eat?"

"Mmm, sounds good. But I can't lie on my back right now, so how'd you wanna do it?"

"Ride my face, sweetie," I replied. "I need to taste your sweet pussy."

And I did. I mean, I've tasted a few pussies in my time, and they all have a distinctive taste, smell and texture. Without a doubt, Stacey's is the prettiest and tastiest I've had. Maybe I'm just biased -- after all, I've always thought of her as my princess - but it's smooth, silky, has cute little inner lips and an oh-so-tight little cunt-hole that I find irresistibly sexy. Her clit is quite prominent when you pull the hood back, and her juices are spicy-sweet.

I relished all of this as she pressed that lovely wet, open slit down on me, and I sneaked my fingers into her cunt and ass while my tongue worked up and down, round and round. I tried all sorts of little tricks on her clit -- rubbing it with my nose, flicking and lapping at it with my tongue, soft strokes, hard strokes. Then, finally and with some difficulty, maneuvering my free arm round so I could pull the hood back with two fingers and surround it with my lips, buzz-sawing it until she bucked and screamed.

As she lay on top of me again, resting her head on my shoulder and with a dreamy expression on her face, she said "Y'know, Uncle Bob, sex with you is just the best. Every time we do it, it just feels so totally awesome. Why didn't we, like, do it earlier?"

I chuckled. "Well, Stacey my sweet, I can think of three good reasons. One, you're my niece, so it's technically illegal. Two, you're only just eighteen, so it would have been even more illegal to do it any sooner. And three, your mom and dad would bust my ass to pieces if they ever found out. Quite apart from the fact that you've always been my princess and it's been my proud and solemn duty to try to stop assholes like me from doing those sorts of things to you."

"But Uncle Bob, you said we could never get married, right?"

"That's true, my sweet. There might be somewhere in Africa or Asia that would allow a marriage between an uncle and a niece, under the rules of some other religion or law, but I don't think any civil or religious institution in this country or anywhere they speak English -- or Spanish, French, German, Italian or Serbo-Croat for that matter -- is gonna be prepared to join us in holy matrimony. And I think if we tried to live together openly, we might get a visit from some law enforcement agents."

"But, like we'll always be bestest friends. And we'll always love each other, no matter what, right?"

"Of course, baby." I gave her an affectionate hug and a kiss on the forehead. "But where's this going?" I asked, a little puzzled.

"Well, like, I do wanna get married someday, maybe have kids and stuff. And you say I can't do that with you. So -- so I'd have to, like, marry someone else." She gave me a worried look. "I wouldn't want to, honest Uncle Bob. But I can't be, like, on my own forever and ever, can I Uncle Bob?"

And of course, she was right. We were just inside a little fantasy bubble, a short period of insanity before reason prevailed. And/or I got my sorry, sicko ass kicked by my brother and/or sister-in-law. And/or thrown in the slammer.

My heart gave a little lurch at the thought. Stacey was everything to me, but she and I could never live together as man and wife, or even man and lover. This last week had been wild, thrilling, scary and beautiful all at once. But sooner or later we had to face up to the fact that we would need to find different partners, stop being fuck-buddies and return to being just uncle and niece. We'd have to live most of our lives secretly yearning for a sex partner - a lover - that we couldn't have. I'd have to watch Stacey being happy, fulfilled with other men, knowing that they were fucking her, that they were enjoying that special little body and that dirty little mind. And maybe she would be bringing up kids and doing the whole domestic bit, secretly yearning for me to come round and fuck her pretty little ass again.

But it was inevitable, and there was nothing we could do about it. I hoped there would at least be a time when I could share her with other guys, when she could still come to me for advice, reassurance and a good ass-fucking between boyfriends, or just when she felt she wanted to. I tried to explain this, as tactfully as I could, to my little angel.

There were tears in her eyes. "Oh Uncle Bob, it's so unfair! I really don't want anyone but you. The boys in my class are just so stupid and horrible. All they ever seem to want is to have sex with girls and then brag about it to their buddies. I know you'd never do that, Uncle Bob."

Too fucking right I wouldn't -- not only because I could never hurt Stacey's feelings like that, but also to keep my ass out of the aforementioned slammer.

"So do you think that -- that if I get another boyfriend, we could still, like, keep doing this? You wouldn't mind if -- if someone else, like -- like, fucked me?"

Of course I'd mind. I'd want to slice the guy's cock off with a rusty, slow-moving chainsaw and stuff it down his spotty teenaged throat. But I knew that, realistically, the best I could hope for was a part-share in my slutty angel's pussy and ass.

"Stacey, I wouldn't like it, of course, but I recognize that you're a beautiful girl with lots of guys chasing after you. You're young, and you'll want to try sex with good-looking boys, just like those boys will want to try it with you. So no, I totally understand. But please try to save that sweet ass for the guy who first explored it. And do, please, only practice safe sex, for both our sakes. I'm really enjoying our bareback sessions, and I think you are, but you need to stay safe with people you don't know."

"And what about you, Uncle Bob? Won't you ever want sex with other girls? If you can't have me, like, during the week, or when I go away to college, you surely can't just jerk off?"

Well, I thought, this started when Stacey caught me jerking off, and I'd done it rather a lot this past week, remembering, and yearning for, Stacey's horny little body, and watching it on Skype. But she was right. When the fuck-buddy phase started to slow down, as it would have to when my brilliant little Stacey inevitably headed off to some distant university, I'd need to seek solace between the legs of another woman. If I could ever find one.

"Maybe, baby, but no-one could ever replace you. I'm not joking when I say you're the love of my life, and the best damn fuck I've ever had. So anyone else can only be second best."

She hugged me tightly. "Oh Uncle Bob, you're so much the best guy I ever met! Let's make sure that whatever happens, we make all our times together as good as they can possibly be." Then she looked up at me. "Hey, can we go eat now? I skipped lunch 'cuz I knew I was gonna suck you off and didn't want to puke up all over you, but I'm, like, sooo hungry!"

I decided that we should eat in, as Stacey's butt was still a little too sore to sit down comfortably. Together, we made Thai-style salmon with puy lentils, a favorite with both of us. Stacey's a pretty good cook, a skill she learned from her old Uncle Bob, as neither mom nor dad showed much interest in the kitchen -- both being more interested in the boardroom and the bedroom. True, Dolores can cook when she tries -- mostly pasta with sauces, some of which I swear she gets from her local Seven Eleven. But she has no feeling for food, and prefers fine dining on an expense-account -- someone else's where possible - to creating interesting dishes at home.

Stacey and me love trying out new recipes. I learned to cook at college, when my girlfriend at the time got tired of take-out and frozen pizza and decided she would show me what food was about. Since then, I've passed on the skill to Stacey, who I taught to make real Caesar dressing from seven fresh ingredients when she was eight years old. All through her teens, she would come over and make me something new she had found in a book or on the web, and I'd try to do something to match.

So Friday night we sat -- or rather I sat and Stacey knelt on a chair -- at my table, eating our Thai-style dinner, feeding each other with chopsticks, and sipping wine. We played at sucking noodles from each others' lips. We kissed and fooled around. I licked plum sauce from off her nipples. She licked it -- and sucked it -- from off my dick. Then I shoved the dishes out of the way and gently fucked her as she bent over the table, bringing her off with my fingers and shooting jizz over her ass and back. Then I rubbed some more cream over her ass cheeks as she lay on the rug, watching some dumb-ass movie on the TV. And then we went to bed, and she lay on top of me like when she was a kid -- only back then we weren't both naked and didn't smell of sex -- and I stroked her hair and I told her how much I loved her until she fell asleep.

We spent the rest of the weekend playing games. By Saturday breakfast her ass was not too sore, so we took a picnic and drove down to the beach. I made sure she wasn't wearing another 'transparent when wet' bikini, and we just fooled around in the water. That is, we splashed and swam and dived under the water and pulled each other in. We didn't actually try to make out in the ocean.

However, in the dunes behind the beach she pulled my shorts down and blew me. We were barely fifty yards from the beach, and even less distance from the main path back to the car park, when she shoved me down onto my back and started giving me a full deep-throat blowjob. I managed to swing her skinny little body round on top of me to make it sixty-nine, pulling the tie-cords at the side of her bikini panties and burying my tongue in that sweet, sweet snatch. I'd just made her come and was ready to shoot my load down her throat when a Frisbee whizzed over us, hit the top of the next dune and fell onto the sand beside me.

Even though my cock was pumping jizz and my brain was seriously elsewhere, I realized that we were in serious shit. All I could think to do was grab the fucking stupid bit of plastic and try to throw it back the way it came. Then I lifted Stacey's skinny hips from off my face, pulled my cock unceremoniously from her mouth (the only time she ever grazed me with her teeth), and grabbed my shorts.

I was standing up and pulling my shorts up when I saw this guy heading towards me. I put my foot on Stacey's back and pushed her down onto the sand, turning my back toward the intruder, a young teenager. "Hey man! Can't a guy take a leak in peace around here?" I called to him over my shoulder. To my relief, the boy backed away.

"Sorry, dude. Just, like, chasing a Frisbee, man!" He picked up the plastic disk as if for evidence and retreated the way he'd come.

I waited a few moments after he'd gone, and I'd pulled my shorts back on, before saying to Stacey "OK, it's safe to get up now honey, but make sure your bikini's on first."

She stood up, tying one of the straps. Then she slapped my face.

"Uncle Bob, you shoved me down with your foot! I got sand in my face and in my mouth and, like -- everywhere. Why'd you have to do that? I wasn't, like, gonna get up and flash my pussy at the guy!"

"Sorry, baby, just needed to be sure. What can I do to make it up to you?" I probably had a none-too-apologetic grin on my face. After all, we had just escaped being discovered having deliciously illicit mutual oral sex. And Stacey looked very horny, despite being covered in sand. More so, as there was still a dribble of my cum on her chin.

"Well, you can start by buying me lunch. And then you can lick my pussy again for like, ages." She put on that haughty 'now you have to do what I say' look and flounced off toward where we'd left our towels.

So we collected our things from the beach and took them back to the car. Then we went across to a little beach bar with a shower outside, and Stacey showered off the sand -- and the cum -- before we grabbed a couple of stools at the bar, overlooking the beach and the ocean. Stacey asked for a Margarita, and got a diet Coke. Hell, I'd already done enough illegal things with her, and I wasn't planning to get busted for plying an 18-year-old with liquor. We ordered some food -- some mahi-mahi for me, a burger and fries for Stacey -- and sat, watching the beach and the sea.

It wasn't surprising to find a lot of guys surreptitiously -- and sometimes more obviously -- staring at Stacey. The girl is hot, after all. I'd spent so many years thinking of her as my pretty little princess, almost like a kid sister, that my brain was still having difficulty keeping up with my cock after her recent conversion to full-on fuck-buddy. However, I'd noticed guys looking at her for several years now, and it wasn't exactly something I welcomed.

We were half way through our lunch when three surfer-dudes came up to the bar. They ordered their drinks, and then started trying to talk to Stacey. She politely tried to show that she wasn't really interested, but they didn't take the hint.

"Hey guys. Just leave the little lady alone. Can't you see that she doesn't really want to talk to you today?"

"Hey, cool it, man," said the nearest guy, a gangly, spotty-looking guy with a tattoo around his shoulder. "I'm sure your daughter just wants to have some fun, don't you, baby?"

"She's not my daughter, and I'm convinced she doesn't want any 'fun' that would involve you."

"Man, you're pissing us off. You're way too old to have a cute chick like this with you. What say we take her off your hands today? You look like you need a rest."

Stacey's face looked worried. "I don't want to, like, upset anyone, but could you please, like, leave us alone."

"See man," said the tattooed guy, "she wants you to leave her to us. I'm sure we could treat her right." The other two laughed in a very unattractive way.

"Don't make you ask you again. Go and enjoy your drinks someplace else and leave us be. Otherwise I'm going to get very unhappy, and you won't enjoy the rest of your afternoon." I tried to sound as casual as I could. Shit, there were three of them.

Tattoo boy obviously thought he was on safe ground and was enjoying the game. He put an arm around Stacey. She cringed and tried to shove him away. I got down off my stool. "Let go of her now and back off, sonny." I tried to keep my voice level and cool.

I knew exactly what was going to happen next, and the next few seconds seemed to go by in slow motion. Tattoo-boy nonchalantly took his arm away from Stacey, and then tried to throw a surprise punch at me. But I could tell what he was going to do before he did. I ducked easily, and my side-kick caught him square in the guts. As he fell away, I turned toward the others. A rather fat, tanned asshole with spiky black hair and an eyebrow piercing tried to take a swing at me, but I just pushed that over my shoulder and went in close with a carefully-aimed knee in the gonads. With his two buddies lying groaning on the ground, the third guy thought better of closing with me and backed off.

I turned to see Stacey's eyes shining. I picked up my beer, and I'd just raised it to my lips when Stacey's expression changed. I saw a shadow fall across the counter, so I quickly jabbed back and up with my other elbow. I caught tattoo-boy in the eye, and he squealed like a girlie. I spun round, but I could see that no-one else was interested in taking me on. Fat-boy was still doubled up on the ground, and the tattooed streak of piss was sobbing.

"Way to go, man!" The barman was grinning at me. "Those three troublemakers keep hanging around here and hitting on any babe who comes in here. I wish I could do that sorta thing to 'em. Were you in the military?"

"No, I just did some martial arts at college. But thanks for the compliment. Look, I think we should leave now. How much do we owe you?"

"Hey man, don't go. You're the man, man, and the lady's really decorative."

"Thanks, but no. We really should be getting along before these three recover and come after me with baseball bats. Here, I have forty bucks -- will that cover it?"

"Hey man, it's on the house. Just promise you'll come back again. And if you need a job, I'd be happy to have you around, just to keep the troublemakers out."

Back at the car, Stacey was looking at me like I'd just landed beside her in a cape and tights. "Oh Uncle Bob, that was so awesome! You were just so -- so strong and powerful. Can we -- can we go somewhere where you could like, take me over the hood of the car? I'm so wet I'm gonna scream -- and I want you to make me!"

About five miles from the beach there's this disused airstrip. Sometimes it gets used for drag-racing, and once or twice there have been these illegal raves there. Mostly it's deserted. I drove round behind some sheds, stopped the car and grabbed the picnic rug from the trunk. As an afterthought, I also picked up some sun oil.