Uncle Charles Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy's father.
2.9k words
4.42
64k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers

This story is a complete fantasy and no association with real life whatsoever. No one is under the age of 20 and there is no physical hurt or pain.

*

Over the following weeks, I thought about that strange conversation with my mother. I tried to reconcile the things she had told me with my own very happy childhood. My father had always been such a loving figure and there was no hint whatsoever of any naughty thoughts or situations. My mother had been the same.

Now at 30 years of age and parted from my husband, everything seemed to have changed in a taboo manner and I just couldn't understand it.

The only thing I was certain of was that my Uncle Charles seems to have been doing things with my mother all her married life. Additionally, I realized that my father knew all about it and was just an onlooker with no say in the events taking place.

As far as my father lusting after me was concerned, this just didn't seem to ring true. I didn't argue this point too strongly with my mother but when I voiced my opinion, she just smiled. She knew a lot more than I did.

It had been about 3 weeks since that conversation with Mum and nothing naughty had happened. Uncle Charles had been very busy and was rather tired. I usually made his tea and then we watched television together.

My father and mother would still call over to see us about 3 times a week but we would simply have some tea or wine and play scrabble. We all loved looking at old photographs when we had gone on holiday together. It was all nostalgic and loving.

Then one Sunday they came over in the afternoon. I had heard part of a long telephone conversation between Uncle and my mother earlier in the morning but I didn't really know what they were chatting about.

Just after they arrived, my mother said she would have to leave after a few hours, as she had to go across the village to see an Aunt of mine who had been unwell. Uncle Charles just nodded. It all seemed a little contrived.

When I asked, "Can't you put it off Mum?" She shook her head "No Love. I have already explained to your Uncle that I did promise to go yesterday and I couldn't. Never mind, your father can still stay. He can borrow Uncle Charles' car to come home on his own." I nodded, because it would still be nice having Daddy stay.

Uncle Charles and I loved having them over and he told me "Your parents are here to enjoy themselves Wendy. Out with the wine, I don't have to work today." We all laughed and I carried out my usual hostess duties. I loved it and felt so happy.

I just looked at my mother and father. They were both happy for me.

I was in charge, and filled all the glasses and then asked, "Do we all want cheese and biscuits?"

My father said "That would be lovely Wendy. Then we can all have a look at those old holiday pictures again."

My mother laughed "Your Daddy loves thinking about those times. He always enjoys the lovely memories they bring back."

Uncle Charles laughed even louder "You're a fine one to talk Margaret, you like talking about the old days as much as Henry and I."

I brought the cheese and biscuits in, and we all tucked in. My mother brought out all the scrapbooks.

We looked at different years at the seaside and in various caravan homes and had our biscuits and wine. I kept topping up everyone's glasses.

There was one picture of me in my very late teens crying outside one of our holiday chalets.

My mother said, "You were very naughty that year Wendy. You kept losing your temper and throwing a strop, you spoiled our holiday that year."

I half smiled guiltily. I remembered the holiday well. I had behaved badly. It was not my finest hour.

My mother had gone a little serious as she remembered it and told me "Your father should really have given you a good spanking."

She looked at my father who nodded, smiling weakly, we all knew it was beyond him to hurt me given his placid and loving temperament.

Uncle Charles joined in "It was a pity I wasn't there. I would have given her bottom a true tanning."

My mother said, "That's right Charles. We missed you that year. If you had been there, you would have sorted out the young Madam and she wouldn't have spoiled the holiday."

I couldn't help feeling that she seemed to be annoyed with me for something that had happened years earlier. The mood had gone more serious and Uncle Charles reproached my father "You shouldn't have let her get away with it, Henry."

My father nodded a bit feebly "I know, but it's too late now."

It was strange how the atmosphere had changed.

My mother said "It's not too late Henry. It's never too late to do the right thing. She should be spanked."

I looked aghast "But Mum, that was when I was 18. I am almost 30 now, Daddy cant't spank me now."

She nodded firmly "First of all Wendy, the different age doesn't count, if you have behaved badly. Secondly, I know your father can't spank you but Uncle Charles can."

I gasped. So did my father and his face reddened. Uncle Charles nodded in agreement with the things my mother had said.

He said to my father "She should be spanked Henry. Do you want to do it or shall I?"

My father was in an impossible position. We all knew he couldn't do it. He just mumbled "I think it would be better if you did it Charles."

I couldn't believe it. It was not now a question of whether I should have my bottom spanked. It was just a question of who would actually do it.

My mother looked at her watch and said to Uncle Charles "I will have to leave in a minute, so you had better get started. Wendy stand up in front of your Uncle and pull your skirt up."

It wasn't just a request. When my mother spoke like that, it was an order.

I stood up in front of them all and felt embarrassed as I pulled my black pleated skirt up over my thighs and then over my waist.

It was very quiet and I knew they could all see in close detail my black stocking tops and my black elasticated suspenders pulling tightly into my plump thighs.

Of course the most obvious thing was my white panties. They weren't tiny things but not over big either. I'd had no expectation of my panties being on show today, and was wearing some safe white cotton briefs that contrasted with the black of my stockings and suspenders. I would have to be more careful in the future that my underwear matched especially as I had a lovely pair of black satin panties that would have finished my outfit off nicely today.

My mother said in a matter of fact voice "Thank goodness her knickers are reasonably clean. When she was younger you never knew what you would see. Some of the stains were disgraceful."

Charles nodded "I remember. They were particularly mucky between her legs."

I could see my father blushing. He looked lost. Then Uncle Charles told me "OK then Wendy. There is no point in dawdling get over my knees and lets be having you."

I did as I was told and felt my Uncles hand on my bum. He made no pretense of spanking as he squeezed my bottom.

Mum smiled and then looked at her watch "I will have to leave you Charles. I am late already."

Charles nodded "Its OK Margaret. I will see to Wendy. If I need any help I will get Henry to do it."

As she left she told my father "Henry, make sure she is a good girl for her Uncle and does as she is told."

My father mumbled "Yes Dear."

With my mother gone, I felt strange being over my Uncles lap with my clothes up, in front of my father. Uncle Charles made no pretense. He was simply fondling my bottom and playfully adjusting the elastic of my panties. My father said nothing.

Then Charles chuckled "I remember you saying when she was about 19 Henry that you thought she had a nice plump bottom."

This was a surprise to me especially when I heard Daddy mutter huskily "Yes Charles." He sounded ashamed.

Uncle Charles was just feeling me and talking casually to my father. "I remember Henry. When she was wearing a short skirt, she used to give you a hard on, didn't she?"

Again, I was amazed. My father seemed breathless as he panted "Yes Charles."

My mother had told me about my father's small penis but I could see out of the corner of my eyes he was swelling up a bit in his trousers. I realized that Daddy was getting excited.

Uncle Charles seemed to be leading my father on. He said "I know you liked her bottom all those years ago Henry. It's bigger now. Do you still like it?"

Daddy whispered huskily "Yes Charles." He sounded as if he didn't want me to hear. I was enjoying things now.

Charles chuckled "It is nice Henry. Do you want to see it properly?"

My father was in a confused state "See it? Properly?" He didn't know what to say.

Charles was speaking softer now "I can pull her knickers down for you Henry and you can see her bare bottom. Would you like to see your 30 year old daughters bare bum?"

I could see my father nodding. He was also trying to squeeze himself slyly. He didn't want me to hear.

Charles wanted Daddy to be clearer "Pardon Henry. I didn't hear you properly. Do you want me to pull your daughters panties down?"

I heard Daddy groan "Yes please Charles."

Uncle Charles chuckled and I felt his hand grip the elastic waistband and ease my panties down to expose my bottom.

My father groaned again and Charles laughed "I bet you have a horn on now Henry."

My father said something in the affirmative and my Uncle muttered "So have I," and I felt him hump upwards.

I could feel his huge penis throbbing as it pressed into my tummy. I knew there could be only one outcome of this excitement.

I was unsure though, if he would do it to me in front of Daddy.

I knew that my father had taken orders off my Uncle Charles all his life. They were always given kindly but nevertheless they were orders and my father had always obeyed so obediently.

Now Uncle Charles spoke directly to my father "I know you feel horny Henry, so you can pull your little cock out. It will be easier for you to play with it then."

Daddy looked lost again. He was excited but unsure and muttered "Pull it out, Charles. Will it be OK?"

Uncle just laughed "Of course it is Henry. We have done this so many times with her mother. You know you want to, don't you?"

I was amazed but fascinated as I could see my fathers face go red with embarrassment but he still undid his trousers and put his hand in. I really wanted to giggle then as although he was stiff he was very small.

I was over my Uncles lap with my panties down but I could still turn my head to look at my father. He blushed bright red with embarrassment when he saw that I could see him and he muttered "I am sorry, Wendy."

I really didn't want to humiliate him and smiled "Its OK Daddy. Mummy told me that you liked to play with your little cock." He mumbled something but his excitement was obvious.

Uncle Charles laughed. He was a kind man and a good friend to my father. He wanted to help him relax and told me openly "Your father likes to watch me fuck your mother as he has a little wank."

Although my father was trying to hide what he was doing, I could see the top of his penis swelling with excitement. I wanted to giggle.

Uncle Charles asked my father gently "Do you want Wendy's panties Henry. You like me to give you your wife's underwear."

Daddy had given up now and just admitted "I would like to have them, Charles, if it is possible."

My Uncle laughed "Oh I think it is very possible Henry."

To me, he whispered loudly "OK Wendy. Let me slip your panties off. Your father always like to smell your mothers knickers first before we let him wrap them around his cock before he came."

This was a new one to me. Mum hadn't told me that. It was quite a revelation.

Uncle Charles did add "Don't worry Wendy. He takes ages and he cant cum very much with his tiny cock."

I half rolled over so he could get my underwear off and watched him hand my panties over to my father. He looked so shamefaced as he took them I felt bound to say "Its OK Daddy. You can enjoy yourself."

He blushed but managed to answer "Thank you Wendy."

When we reverted to our original position, Uncle Charles started to play seriously with my bum, especially my buttocks.

He was kind but I also knew he was enjoying teasing my father as he asked him pleasantly "I will open out her bum for you to see right up Henry."

Daddy gurgled.

Uncle Charles whispered some instructions in my ear. I almost shook with laughter but had to control myself as I asked my father "Do you want to kiss my bum, Daddy?"

I heard my father groan. It was obvious what he wanted.

Charles egged him on "Go on Henry. You may never be able to kiss your daughters ass again."

My father groaned again but slid onto his knees behind me. I could no longer actually see him but I felt his lips right in the middle of my rather plump bottom. It was very pleasant and I sighed with pleasure. Charles heard my sigh, and knew I was enjoying it.

I felt him opening my bottom up as he told my father "Go on Henry. Lick her ass hole. Your daughter will enjoy that. Stick your tongue right up her."

It was very rude but I knew my father was enjoying it. I was in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of exquisite feeling Uncle Charles eased my father away saying "That's enough for you now Henry. You go back onto the settee and play with her knickers. Its my turn now." My father dutifully did as he was told.

I was still over my Uncles lap without any underwear as I heard him tell my father "I am going to fuck her now Henry. I know you liked watching me fuck your wife. Do you want to watch me fuck your daughter?"

We had passed all the barriers now. Daddy sounded ashamed but I heard him ask my Uncle "Can I watch Charles?"

"Of course you can Henry, and you have permission to keep on wanking as well."

My father sounded grateful "Thank you Charles."

My Uncle rolled me back into a sitting position on the settee. My skirt had lowered a bit so I looked more respectable even though I wasn't wearing any panties. His huge penis was out of his trousers and throbbing like mad.

He told me "We will let your father watch us play a few games before I fuck you, Wendy."

I knew he wasn't really asking me so I just said "Thank you Uncle."

He eased me down onto my knees in front of him saying "Give my cock a little rub to get it right up and then slip it into your mouth. Your mother is very good at this."

I did as he asked and then opened my lips so that his penis slipped in. Although it was huge it slipped in my mouth so easily and the swollen part at the top felt so sensuous as I sucked it.

Uncle Charles sighed. He didn't laugh this time but sighed with satisfaction as he muttered "That's wonderful Wendy. It feels wonderful with my knob in your mouth."

I could hear my father panting and I wanted to giggle especially when my Uncle whispered in my ear "He is very excited playing with his little cock."

He spoke to my father "Henry!"

"Yes Charles."

"Your daughter likes sucking my prick. She is just like her mother."

Daddy gave a little gurgle of embarrassment but he sounded husky and the rustling of his hand movement didn't stop. I knew he was still doing it to himself.

My Uncle spoke gain "She is ready now Henry."

Daddy muttered "Yes Charles."

He turned me over so that I was kneeling on the settee and I felt his penis push between my legs. I wasn't sure where it was going but I heard him chuckle as he said "I will go up her cunt this time Henry. Next week you can watch me go up her ass hole."

His huge penis just slipped up between the folds of my pussy and it felt gorgeous. The following few minutes felt even nicer. I was conscious of some movement on the carpet and realized that my father was on his knees on the carpet close to my side. He obviously wanted a better view of things.

MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers