Uncle Charles' Proposal

Story Info
Elena's uncle proposes slavery to solve her problems
3.5k words
4.2
163.4k
98

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,407 Followers

Elena sat in shock across from her wealthy uncle. His words were difficult for her to listen to but she knew that she must hear him out.

"Your mother has shaped you in her image and has spoiled you. The two of you drove your late father away, yet you both continued to spend money on expensive clothes and useless luxuries even after his death. The way the two of you spent the massive insurance settlement he left you is nothing short of scandalous. And that is why you are both now flat broke. Yes I have a lot of money, but I am careful with it, I invest more than I spend and I try to find a bargain when I DO buy. Your grandfather instilled in me the value of thrift. Why your mother could not absorb the same lessons is a mystery I have never been able to fathom. Now the two of you come to me and beg me to dig you out of the hole the two of you have built. Because your mother is my sister, I will, provide for her, provided she is willing to live within the budget I set for her. But as for YOU! You are if anything worse than she is. I took a look at your bills. My God Elena, do understand the value of ANYTHING? I hope that you enjoy the poverty you have created for yourself!"

Elena's large blue eyes met the hard glance of her uncle, the famous investment broker. Now that his rage had subsided somewhat, she found her voice, "Uncle Charles, I am sorry for the way I behaved, please don't cut me off without a cent. I know I have not always been a dutiful niece but I have always had affection for you."

"You had affection for my wallet. How many colleges did I pay tuition to that you ended up either flunking out of or quitting when the course load got tough? I had hoped that college would change you but you never gave any of those schools a chance. Oh you found the fraternity houses and got just as stinking drunk as any of their brothers with no problem. You need to be taken in hand and reduced to nothing so that you can appreciate the value of simple frugal living. That dress you are wearing must cost upwards of a thousand dollars. Who do you think you are? A princess? An heiress? No! You are just a lazy, drunken, penniless, spendthrift clotheshorse. You DIGUST me!"

Elena's eyes filled with tears as she sat across the desk from her uncle in his big city office. "please Uncle Charles, there is no need to be harsh. I am sorry for the times that I failed you but I will be willing to do anything you ask to be forgiven and returned to your good graces I will give you control over my spending. I will do ANYTHING you ask to make things right between us." Elena began weeping softly.

Charles Mason took a long look at his niece. At twenty six years of age she was undeniably beautiful. She reminded Charles of the girl's mother, his sister, when she was that age, but mostly Elena had the handsome features of her late father. She had light brown hair, a trim figure and ample bust, her large blue eyes were lovely when they were not red from crying or drunkenness, The expensive dress accentuated the girl's fine legs. Charles thought about how much of a waste the girl had become. Too unfocused and too much of a spendthrift to marry off to one of Charles' rich business associates he was at the end of his rope with the girl. Part of him wanted to bend her over his knee and give her the spanking she so richly deserved for being such a colossal brat. For the thousandth time since Gerald Hawkins, Elena's father had passed away, Charles lamented his loss. Gerald had been Charles' best friend. Together they got into adventures and accumulated vast wealth. To keep Gerald in the family, Charles had introduced him to his sister, Patrice, Elena's mother. Charles had no doubt that if Gerald had lived, Elena would have turned out as a woman worthy to wear his name. Charles was sure that not even Patrice's divisive antics would have prevented Gerald from being an exceptional father. The fact that he had made his ex-wife and only child the sole heirs of his estate after succumbing to cancer, showed his devotion to the pair. Suddenly Charles Morgan had an idea. What his niece needed more than anything else was discipline. Perhaps it was not in fact too late...

"Elena, are you serious about being willing to do ANYTHING to be returned to my good graces?"

The lovely girl smiled and her face lit up. "Oh yes Uncle I will do anything you ask!"

Charles replied. "Hold that thought niece. I have an idea that I am sure that you will not like but which I think is exactly what you need and, quite frankly, what you deserve. If you complete the program I have planned for you I will give you a liberal allowance and will instruct you on how to invest and live an elegant yet thrifty life. But first you need a complete attitude and behavior readjustment. Come back to my office at noon in five days. A contract will be waiting for you to sign."

"Oh Uncle Charles!" squealed Elena as she stood, leaned across the desk and kissed him on the forehead.

Charles slid away from Elena's lips and eyed her stonily, "Wait until you see the fine print Elena. You will most probably turn tail and run. I believe that you are a coward on top of all of your other faults."

For Elena the next five days passed with agonizing slowness. The days were filled with turmoil as well. Credit card companies, loan companies, and mortgage companies made harassing phone calls and threats. Elena was surprised that her uncle did not stop the repossession of her cute little sports-car. With nothing happening Elena wondered just what her uncle's plan was.

Elena was nearly late for her scheduled meeting with her Uncle Charles because she had to take public transportation. Elena could scarcely believe that thousands of people rode buses and subways every day. She could not imagine having to ride the bus regularly. When Elena entered the office she met a phalanx of lawyers. Off to one side was a huge and muscular man dressed in tight black clothing. He seemed very out of place amongst all of the suits and business attire.

"Ahh the woman of the hour." announced Charles as Elena entered his office. The broker introduced several lawyers and then called over the man dressed in black. "Elena this is Peter Rusk a man you will get to know intimately if you agree to my proposal."

Elena stared up at the man, he was handsome yet his features were hard and stern. Clearly this was a man who would broach no nonsense. Elena shook his hand, a bit awed at its size, his hands looked like bear paws absent the fur and claws.

Everyone gathered around a conference table and Charles announced. "Now it is time for you to hear the fine print Elena. You may recall during our last meeting I said that you need a complete attitude and behavior adjustment? Well that is just what you are going to get. It is my desire to have you become, in essence the property of Mr. Peter Rusk here. The relationship would be that you would be his slave and he would be your master. For a year you will own nothing, not even your own flesh. During that time Mr. Rusk will discipline you as needed and train you to be submissive, polite, and sober. He is going to take the snot and cowardice out of you and instill vinegar, strength, self-discipline, and self reliance."

Elena's jaw dropped open. She looked first at the impassive Mr. Rusk and then at her Uncle. Charles was wearing a smug expression..

"That CAN'T be legal Uncle Charles!"

At this point one of the lawyers spoke. "Technically what Mr. Mason is asking of you is NOT legal . HOWEVER, he IS well within his rights to allow you to continue to slide into financial disarray if he so chooses. Legally we would give Mr. Rusk power of attorney over you. In that guise he would be responsible for you in the eyes of the law."

"Uncle Charles you want me to be this man's slave? So my choices are to let this baboon do whatever he likes to me for a year or I get cut off completely?"

"Precisely Elena, " replied Charles " you CAN be perceptive at times"

"But Uncle Charles how can you do this to me?" sputtered Elena

"Because if I don't do something drastic immediately you will never learn discipline. You CAN say no. In that case you will be forced out of your house no later than the end of the month. Oh you can move in with friends but how are you going to pay for rent or food. I am inclined to do nothing. You'll notice I did not lift a finger when the finance company claimed your car. Eventually you will be forced to sell all of your jewelry and fancy dresses just to have money to eat. I don't know perhaps you can turn to stripping or hooking to earn your keep"

"Uncle Charles!"

The Older man smiled mutely at his niece.

"But you are taking care of mother!" screamed Elena

"Patrice is too old to learn new tricks and she has already agreed to abide by my rules, one of which was that she not interfere with how I chose to assist you or not assist you. Simply put, she sold you out for her own security. Next week she and her things will be moved into a one bedroom apartment I own and she will begin receiving regular stipends. I know my sister, she will chafe under my thumb a bit but I have confidence that she will be able to reign in her spending. You on the other hand would find a way to blow through ten thousand a month. A fact you have proved many times"

"But making me a slave ..."

"Is the perfect way to illustrate to you the value of freedom, and the dearness of material goods. You need a shock to your system you need to be made naked in both the figurative and literal sense with a firm hand guiding you. It has been said that no one is completely free until they have lost everything. I started out with almost nothing. Your grandfather gave his entire estate to charity. I built my empire through diligent study and have always been grateful for having learned the value of a dollar at an early age. You my wastrel of niece need to be reduced to abject poverty to appreciate the simple pleasures of life."

"But Uncle Charles, this man will ..."

"I'm under no illusions of you still being a virgin Elena, besides Mr. Rusk deserves some rewards for HIS hard work. Now Elena the time has come to shit or get off the pot. I need your decision now. These lawyers have busy schedules"

Elena eyed the many faces about the conference table. She looked at the imposing Mr. Rusk, licked her lips nervously and asked him "What would you expect of me?"

The large man's face was expressionless as he stated, "I expect to own you body and soul. You will obey my immediately and without question. You will wear what I choose, you will eat what I choose. I will discipline you when you need it. You will need my permission to do even the most trivial of tasks. You will also cook for me, serve me, and ALWAYS obey me. Every millimeter of your skin belongs to me. The only condition your uncle asked of me is that I not impregnate you. EVERYTHING short of that is entirely at my discretion."

"Uncle!" You CAN'T be serious!"

"Elena, I am serious and if that is your attitude, leave this office and start embracing the poverty that awaits you."

"My God, Uncle" gasped Elena

Charles sat impassively at his place and said "Sign the forms or leave!"

"You would really cut me off without a cent uncle?"

"At last the truth dawns upon you Elena. Now quit wasting my time."

"And in a year?" asked Elena

"A nice stipend, a nice apartment, and investment advice until you can live unassisted. You will be able to live well so long as you stay on the budget that will be drawn up for you. You may have learned sufficient disciple for another try at college or even for full time employment from your year of slavery."

Elena inhaled deeply and considered her options. After a few moments of internal torture, she picked up the pen and began signing forms. Forty five minuets later every line had been graced with Elena's signature and the procedures explained to her. The hardest form to sign had been the one giving Peter Rusk power of attorney over herself. Other forms assigned all of her property and debts to her Uncle Charles.

After the last form was signed, the lawyers and everyone else except Peter Rusk and Uncle Charles left the room. Peter Rusk picked up an attache case Elena had not noticed before, he set it on the conference table.

"Mr Mason, its probably best that you leave the rom for about ten minuets. I'll summon you when your niece is ready."

Charles Mason exited the room humming an old show tune.

"Ready?" asked Elena.

"Yes slave, you will not be permitted to leave this room dressed as a free woman. You will take EVERYTHING off and nicely fold the clothes and accessories on the conference table. I have a trench coat for you to wear. This case also contain your collar." said Peter Rusk

"Listen buster! I'm NOT your slave I don't care what gobbledygook I signed. Even Uncle's lawyers said that slavery is illegal! Go fuck yourself you gorilla!"

"So it is to be rebellion from the outset? Your uncle said that you would be most likely be a problem. Get this through your skull slave, for the next year I OWN you. One way or the other you WILL submit to me. It is easier for both of us if you are compliant but I am prepared to force you. Now I will ask you nicely. Will you please take off all of your clothes?"

"Fuck you Lurch!" spat Elena in reply.

Peter Rusk was on her faster than Elena could believe. There were items in his hands that Elena quickly realized were handcuffs and fetters. The big man had no trouble pinioning Elena's arms and legs together with a short chain. Elena opened her mouth to scream but immediately Peter Rusk inserted a ball gag in it with a cord around her head. Now the only sounds emanating from Elena were practically inaudible gasps. Peter Rusk picked up his charge with ease and set her on the conference table.

From the attache case Peter Rusk removed a pair of surgical scissors. Elena's eyes grew large as Peter Rusk began to cut away at her expensive dress. Starting at the left shoulder, he sliced away Elena's dress, being very careful to not nick the thrashing girl. Her bonds greatly limited her movement so Rusk had no problem reducing the dress to tatters. In a half minute Elena was left in just her expensive brassier and pantie set and thigh high stockings.

Peter Rusk stared into the face of Elena Hawkins. Her eyes were full of rage, tears, and hatred for her assailant. Rusk seemed unruffled by her reaction. He had not even broken a sweat while Elena lay drenched in perspiration.

"Slave. What you MUST understand is that I am in charge, ALWAYS! I own you and I will do what I please with you. My contract with your uncle dictates the training I am to give you. You WILL receive and absorb that training. Right now you are angry and feel that your freedom is being taken from you. In reality you will find service and obedience liberating. You can not see it now but you will be a stronger more mature woman after a year in my service. The loss of your clothes and the articles you wore as a free woman are actually symbols of your enslavement to your current unfulfilled, aimless life."

After he said these words to Elena, Peter Rusk snipped off his captive's bra and panties. Two long cuts destroyed the nylon stockings, leaving the woman naked on the table. Peter Rusk started humming the same tune Charles Mason had been singing when he had exited his office. Rusk removed all of Elena's jewelry and placed them in the center of the conference table. Elena's eyes opened even wider as Peter Rusk removed a metal collar from his case. Elena tried to scoot away but it was a useless gesture. Peter Rusk slid the collar around her neck and closed it with a formidable looking lock.

"My collar is your symbol of ownership. The visible link between us. You may find it hard to believe now but before long you will take as much pride in your collar as a housewife does in her wedding ring."

Elena's eyes shot Peter Rusk daggers.

"Now I am going to unfasten the chain holding your wrists and ankles together. Unless you want your uncle seeing you naked, you will allow me to wrap this trench coat around you."

Peter Rusk set Elena down upon the floor and unlinked her wrists and ankles. Peter helped the young woman to her feet. For the first time he had an unobstructed view of her fantastic body. Elena was every bit as beautiful as her pictures. Peter Rusk reckoned the body on display before him was one of the finest he had ever encountered. Elena noticed Rusk eyeballing her naked flesh and flushed with rage. With Impressive skill and strength, Peter Rusk removed the chain between Elena's wrists, slid the trench coat on both of her arms and then linked her wrists in front of her. It happened so fast that Elena had no time to rake her fingernails over Peter Rusk's smug face. Next Peter Rusk increased the length of the chain between Elena's ankles. She could now take short, hobbled steps. It would be impossible for her to run away from her towering abductor. Silently Elena vowed that this man would never make a slave out of her.

Peter Rusk said rather loudly, "It is safe to enter now Mr. Mason."

Elena's heart sank when she saw the look of utter bliss on her uncle's face as he surveyed his office. Noting the pile of ruined clothing on the table uncle Charles said,

"She fought you I see. My niece has quite the temper, that is something else you are going to have to correct in her. You can take my private elevator to the parking garage. I had your car moved to the space closest to the elevator doorway young man. Be as firm as you need to e with my niece, she has never known disciple but I'm sure you have encountered her type before."

Charles then stood very close to his niece and met her confused and hurt look. "Elena. Darling. you do not believe this at the moment but what I have done is for your own good. Listen to Mr. Rusk and obey him, he is a practiced shaper of recalcitrant psyches like your own. Right now you want to call hellfire down upon me and you want to ring my neck. But I assure you that in a year you will be a new woman and you will thank me for having saved you from a directionless life."

With that the man gently, almost sweetly kissed his niece on the forehead. Charles Mason then led the way to his private elevator while Peter Rusk impelled Elena along beside him. Just before the elevator doors closed Charles Mason said, with obvious concern in his voice.

"I know that you need to be firm young man but for my sake and her sake be as gentle as you can as well."

With that the elevator doors closed and Elena was alone with Peter Rusk. She looked at his powerful physique and towing stature and realized that this man could do anything he wanted to her at any time. But something about how the man carried himself, his self assurance, confidence in his abilities, and direct manner raised an entirely different sort of fear in Elena's soul.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,407 Followers