Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 05

Story Info
Elena makes a decision.
2.5k words
4.42
52.2k
23

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,400 Followers

Elena had been living in Peter Rusk's house for just over a month. As she awoke this morning she considered how much she had changed in this short period of time. She had come out of a restless slumber. She was still as horny as hell. She had not been out of her chastity belt for more than thirty days now. More than anything Elena wanted a good screwing but she would be damned if she was going to ask her captor for it. Peter had not pressed the issue lately but he made it clear that the same rules applied. She awoke a half hour before her alarm's scheduled ring. Enjoying the luxury of her warm bed Elena snuggled awhile under the covers. Once the alarm rang, she visited to the bathroom. In a few moments she would trundle to the kitchen and make breakfast for herself and Peter. She did the lion's share of the cooking now. Elena surprised herself by really taking to cooking.

She enjoyed doing the laundry and did not mind the vacuum cleaner but scrubbing the floor was last on the desirable chore list. She was still as naked as she had been since leaving her Uncle Charles's office. Her hands went to her chastity belt. Its presence now was still a sore point between them. Several times recently Elena had been locked in her room so that other women could spend the night with her Master. She was not permitted to leave her room until noon on days after those visits.

Elena's nostrils were assailed by the perfume residue left by these women. Rubbing things in, the first thing Peter did after freeing her was to make her strip his bed an launder his sheets. Elena was disgusted handling the stained sheets. She did note however that the perfume scents left behind by Peter's conquests all used very expensive fragrances. That he wasn't bedding common tramps somehow made Elena feel better towards him. Peter made it clear that he very much wanted to make love to his prisoner. Elena, in weak moments, admitted to herself that she was very attracted to Peter. A month of viewing him up close revealed a man who was not only handsome and always well dressed and a fanatic about looking and smelling clean, but also a man with no bad habits or propensity to violence. Yes he had disciplined her when she needed it but at all other times he was a giant pussy cat.

Peter had not been physical with Elena for some time. The last incident had been a spanking for shattering some dishes when hastily emptying the dishwasher. Before he spanked Elena Peter explained that why he was doing it and why Elena needed to accept it. He offered Elena an out. Had she given him a blow job he would not have spanked her. Elena took the punishment knowing that it would be long and painful. Elena was still determined not to give in to Peter sexually since it was the only stand she was capable of.

Today promised to be a good day. For the first time she would be allowed to leave the house. Peter promised to take her shopping for clothing. So far she had earned more than one hundred fifty dollars. She had not worked every day and some of the money that she earned had been deducted to cover the cost of the broken dishes and some towels she had inadvertently ruined.

Elena wondered how Peter was going to get her to the store. She still had not a stich of clothing to her name. She was so used to her nudity now that she wondered if clothing would now feel funny. Elena opted for a simple yet nourishing breakfast; hash browns, bacon and French toast. Once she had set a place for Peter she walked to his bedroom door, knocked and announced, "Breakfast is served Master." Elena was not allowed to sit at the table until Peter was in his place at the head of the table. Elena's place was to the right of Peter's. She could not begin eating before he did and she was expected to clean her plate and maintain silence unless spoken to.

Peter strode to the table in a silk bathrobe. He smiled at Elena, she had learned so much in a short time, thought Peter to himself, but that was not surprising, Elena was a smart woman. Had she applied herself she could have been a doctor or lawyer by now. Perhaps after this year she would have learned the discipline to peruse such a course, she was still young enough. She still had a long way to go to bury the spoiled party girl part of her personality. Peter was pleased, she really was the total package, brains, personality, and physique. He really did want to make love to her but he knew better than trying to force her. Peter was sure that one day soon she would ask Peter to take her. However, he was a patient man.

After a few moment of silence Peter asked "Are you excited about your shopping trip today slave Elena?"

"Yes Master. I'm still a shopaholic at heart. How will you get me there. I own nothing and I've worn nothing except an apron and exercise clothes since I came to live with you." replied Elena

"I have prepared for that eventuality. There are some rigid conditions to be placed on you. To prevent your escaping I will be fitting a shock collar beneath your slave collar. If you get more than two arms lengths away from me it will issue a disabling shock. DON'T even think about running away. I have some clothing that you can wear to the store. I expect that you will wear some of your purchases home."

"Master I WON'T try to run away."

"As if you wouldn't bolt at the first chance, you are a poor liar slave Elena. Even IF I believed you i could never afford the risk."

After breakfast, Elan rinsed the dishes placed them in the dishwasher and followed Peter to the exercise room. Elena had to admire what the month of daily workouts had done to her figure. Elena had always had a nice body, but driving herself hard to try and sublimate her sexual desires had given her more muscles and curves in all of the right places. She was now in the best shape of her life. Watching Peter Rusk exercise still taunted her. Showering with him every day and feeling his hands on her had also had the effect of driving the memories of the bodies of every other man she had seen naked from her mind. When she closed her eyes and tried to recall Todd or another boy she had slept with their torsos and abdominal muscles always morphed in Peter's and now every penis she envisioned had "Master Rusk" tattooed above it. She was looking forward to this trip just to see another human male.

After their shower Master Rusk presented Elena with a gift wrapped package. "For you." Said Peter, "Your first gift."

Elena tore open the package to find several very sexy and very expensive designer bra and pantie sets.

"Oh Master thank you!" cooed Elena.

"Take good care of these. I want what I pick out under your clothing. When we go to Good Will today. I have final approval over all of your purchases. This is non negotiable and I want no whining. You may not spend all of the money you have earned I will tell you when you have reached your limit."

Elena quickly donned the underwear. It felt divine, even over her chastity belt. She had forgotten how wonderful a good bra could feel. Peter then slipped the shock collar under Elena's slave collar. It attached to a belt about her waist.

"For demonstrative purposes now slave I am going to give you a low level shock. You have NOT done anything wrong, this is just a friendly warning of what will happen if you try to run away."

Peter pushed a button on a small remote control and Elena screamed with pain and doubled over. "Master! Stop!" shouted Elena and then the pain passed and she sighed with relief.

"That was the LOWEST setting slave, get more than two arm lengths away from you and I hit you with full power!" Stated peter matter of factually.

From a closet Peter produced a simple pink blouse and gingham skirt. Both were a bit too large for Elena but she could get away with wearing them. Next Peter presented Elena with a shoebox.

"I decided not to wrap these. They are very simple but functional. If you are obedient I MAY take you shoe shopping in a few months until then these will have to suffice."

Elena opened the box to find a pair of simple canvas sneakers. The only time Elena had seen anyone wear such simple footwear was on the housewives and poor people she passed in a rush in the big city. Elena LOVED shoes. The thought of putting her feet in these sabots was an appalling prospect but she knew that she could not go shopping in her bare feet.

"Thank you Master." Elena croaked more out of habit than anything like real gratitude.

It was a warm summer day. Elena was stunned by the unaccustomed sunlight. She took Peter's hand when he offered it and they walked a short distance to the garage where Peter's car sat in the open garage. Peter opened the car door, waited for Elena to sit and then he belted her in. As they drove off Peter turned on the sound system and Elena's favorite band was playing.

"I remember you telling me you liked this band. I like them as well. I want you on your best behavior today slave Elena, but I also want to give you a good experience. If you are obedient today there is no reason that we can't take other trips. I love the ballet for example. Since you will be with me through Christmas PERHAPS we can see "The Nutcracker" together."

"That would be nice Master." Said Elena sincerely.

Elena hummed along to the music and even sang along in a very nice voice. She was really starting to enjoy herself when Peter pulled the car into the lot of the Good Will store. Keeping constantly aware of where Peter was at all times Elena walked about the store. The place was a revelation to her. She was surprised at the variety in the woman's department. There were some very nice clothes, none of the exclusive labels that she used to dress herself in but not bad at all.

Elena found four nice dresses, two pairs of slacks, three blouses, a short skirt, a mid-length skirt, and a pair of cute little sandals. Everything met with Peter's approval. He stood just outside the changing room door while she tried on the clothing. Several items he told her to put back or didn't fit. Elena was astounded at how inexpensive everything was when she and Peter reached the cash register. After making the purchase Elena returned to the dressing room and left the store wearing the cute red dress that she had purchased and the cute little sandals. The former trust fund brat had been astonished as she looked in the mirror. This simple dress did mean more to her than all of the expensive frocks she had owned because she had worked to own this dress. The fact that she was every bit as beautiful in this simple dress as she was in her expensive ones was a revelation. She left the store under Peter's arm in an entirely new mindset.

Instead of driving straight home Peter pulled into a Dairy Queen. "You were so good shopping for clothes, that I've decided to give you a special treat. This place is not fancy but ice cream is ice cream no matter where it is bought."

After ordering, Elena and Peter took a seat in a quiet booth. Elena took a look about the eatery. There were families with small children, young mothers and overweight fathers. In other booths teen sweethearts gazed at each other lovingly. Elena reflected that she was none of those. The collar about her neck, which drew occasional stares, and the shock collar underneath it reminded her that she was a prisoner with nearly a year yet to serve. Yet to those around them she and Peter would appear to be just another dating couple.

Elena reflected as they ate how sweet Peter had been to her today. She also realized that he was the handsomest man she had seen today or probably ever. She had caught the admiring stares of other women as he walked past. Elena took a good look at the other men in the Diary Queen. Pimply hormonal boys, drab fathers, compared to them Peter was practically incandescent Elena reflected that had she met Peter under other circumstances she would have already probably slept with him hundreds of times. Her horniness returned in waves that were almost painful.

Elena became acutely aware of her chastity belt. She knew what she needed to do to have it removed but it was the only thing she still retained from her former life. If she gave herself to Peter he truly would be her Master in every way. She knew that and she knew knew that Peter knew that fact. In simple terms Elena was terrified. Not of Peter per se but by the fact that if she slept with him Peter would take her entire sexuality as he had already taken her entire person. She knew instinctively that Peter would be a very good lover, perhaps even as he claimed, the best she had ever encountered. All her life the sex Elena had engaged in had ALWAYS been oh her terms. Peter was asking her to turn over that control.

And then Elena considered how much Peter had already changed her life by taking charge of it. She had learned more in the past month then she had in the past four years. She could cook, she could clean, she was no longer the spoiled brat she was. Elena was embarrassed by the woman she had been. While she still had a hard time forgiving her Uncle Charles she could not argue with the results. She knew that if she were to be liberated tomorrow, she would at the very least make a wonderful housewife. Still, Peter promised more. Basic accounting and financial investing, lectures and classes, if not in person at least electronically. He had vowed to transform her entire persona and he was well on his way to doing so. Elena wondered, "If Peter can do so much to the rest of me, what could he do to my sexuality?"

Struck by that realization, Elena made a decision. She caught Peter's eyes and met their intensity fully. She returned his smile and reached for his hand across the table. Peter did not know it yet. But once they returned home Elena would ask her Master to liberate her from her chastity device.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,400 Followers