Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 06

Story Info
After a moment of waekness Elena turns the tables
2k words
4.41
44.9k
26

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Elena gazed at Peter Rusk, across the table and contemplated his hand in hers. Suddenly her mood changed. Yes, had she met Peter under other circumstances she would no doubt have given him her body more times than she could count by now. But they had NOT met under other circumstances. Elena realized that Peter would never see her as an equal, just as another conquest for his massive cock and ego. With a start Elena realized that if she complied, not only would she be giving Peter the last thing she truly owned but she would also justify Uncle Charles's treatment of her!

Together Peter and her Uncle wanted to prove that she was a petulant little brat who did not know hew own soul or her own sexuality! Again the sting of her Uncle's treatment rose up in Elena's heart. Yes she HAD made a lot of mistakes. She realized now that much of what her Uncle Charles had said about her was true but she certainly knew her own sexual desires. In her mind, Elena could just hear her Uncle Charles and Peter Rusk conspiring about her.

"Don't worry about my niece, she's vapid, with a weakness for large men, I'm sure you will have her wrapped around your little finger in no time" Elena imagined her Uncle saying to Peter and then she could just imagine Peter laughing uproariously in response! Suddenly the room was icy cold.

Across the table, Peter Rusk noticed the troubling emotions Elena was feeling cross her countenance.

"Is something wrong Elena?" he asked solicitously

"No 'Master' I see things clearer now than I ever have before. Thank you for the excursion, now take me home so I can continue to serve out my sentence."

Peter looked stunned as he said "But I thought..."

"We need to have a long talk Master. I will tell you one thing right now. You may as well pour solder into the keyhole of my chastity belt because I am never taking it off! I don't care if I get so horny that I rip my eyebrows out! You almost had me to the point of weakening but then I remembered what you are. What you truly are. You are the same kind of suave bully that my Uncle is. Uncle Charles with his lawyerly ways and sharp intellect bends individuals and corporations to his will, And you! You like to denigrate women all the while pretending to be their best friend and their closest confidant. Both of you are cut from the same cloth. At the same time I know that there is much I can and will learn from you but this is one pupil you best keep your hands off! As to the rest of the year ahead? I will bless the knowledge but curse the lesson."

Peter Rusk appeared thunderstruck. He had thought that he was making so much progress with Elena. Never before had a slave so far along turned on him like this. Hastily he made ready to leave the restaurant his cucumber cool demeanor suddenly broken.

As they drove home Elena was mostly silent. She hummed a bit to the music and did tell Peter that "The trip today was a revelation. I can see why you shop there." Other than that Peter could not get two words out of his slave. However, Peter understood the dynamic between them had changed subtly.

Once they got home Peter locked the door behind them, removed Elena's shock collar and belt and said.

"You'll have to take off your clothes now. You only get to wear clothes on special occasions and when I decide." Said Peter.

"As you wish Master." Replied Elena "I will go to my room hang up theses clothes and put everything away I'll be right back in my birthday suit. Then we can talk It is time that you understood something 'Master.'"

Elena returned to the living room in a few minuets later in just her chastity belt and said. "I don't care if I get a spanking for talking to you this way but grab a seat, 'Master'"

Peter was beginning to get angry but knew that whatever Elena was next going to tell him was important, He sat on the couch and looked up at his beautiful slave.

Elena gathered her thoughts, took a breath and began. "Mas ...Peter, I want to start by saying that I am very grateful for all that you have taught me and for what I still have to learn from you but some things need to change. I don't know exactly what transpired between you and my Uncle Charles but I dislike enormously the presumptions of the two of you. My Uncle apparently offered my virtue as well as my servitude. I resent the fact that I was not consulted in any of this. Did I deserve a comeuppance? Absolutely! Did I warrant a year of slavery? Hell no! Nonetheless, I will serve out the rest of my sentence, that seems the path of least resistance. I will be obedient and polite and I will work hard for you. Under ordinary circumstances, Peter you would have been able to sweep me off my feet. I'm sure my Uncle chose you for this assignment because I have a weakness for men who resemble you. He probably told you that I am a tramp who will sleep with anything. Well I am not quite the slut Charles thinks I am.

Simply put Peter you DO NOT get the cookie. I vow to you now that I will remain in chastity until my term is up. I tell you what I WILL do. To keep you happy I will suck your cock three times a week and give you two hand jobs a week as well. That is ALL that you get. Take it or leave it. You DON'T get kisses, You DON'T get hugs, You DON'T get near my emotions. I don't care what pain you subject me to. I don't care if you try to starve me into submission or beat me like a rag doll. I am on to you Peter. You can fuck those other women. I no longer care. I know what you are and they do not. And THAT is how it will be 'Master'."

Elena stood at attention with a defiant look upon her face as Peter reacted upon the couch. He was stunned into silence. He had seriously underestimated this woman. This was not how things were supposed to happen. She was supposed to weaken and become his completely and totally. He expected fringe benefits for his teaching efforts. Charles had not explicitly told him that Elena was weak willed but he certainly implied it. Peter had figured Elena for a marshmallow. She had been until today. Peter sat in silence and wracked his brain trying to figure out what he had done wrong. Elena was just another woman, wasn't she?

"That's not how this works." Said Peter slowly.

"Well that is how I work. Now if you want me to climb up on your lap and let you whip my bottom give me the word. On the other hand if you would like a blow job and then some TV time while I make dinner, we can do that instead. You're not really an ogre Peter, you don't really want to hurt me. In many ways you are a sweet and very gentle man. You just have some very wrong ideas about women in general and me in particular. I needed the first month of tough love, but I am a different person now. I still need to learn about finance and frugal living and all the other things you promised to teach me. I enjoy conversing with you and I could happily serve you on MY terms. Face it Peter this is one relationship you do not get to control."

Peter sat there unable to find his voice. Peter had always believed that he knew women. That he knew what they wanted and what made them tick. He assurance had been rewarded in the past with more pussy than any of his friends ever got. But now Peter realized that those other women meant nothing. He WANTED Elena, he had wanted her to fall in love with him, as so many women had done before. He had wanted her to be the one. In Peter's mental scenario Elena embraced slavery totally. When the year was up, Peter had been positive that she would chose to stay with him as his willing and compliant slave and not want to return to her old life. When he had discussed that possibility with Elena's uncle, the old man had been fine with it. How could Peter be in such error?

Peter thought of getting forceful with Elena but he spied steel resolve in her clear blue eyes. For the first time in his life Peter realized that his bag of tricks was empty. He understood that violence for the sake of violence was counter productive. He could compel Elena time and time again but that would only drive her further and further away from him. Elena, the one woman in all the world that he truly desired in every sense, had just made herself unavailable. Peter was not stupid, he was shrewd and knew with one path cut off his only hope was to find another way. He stood, met Elena's strong gaze with his own and said,

"If you swallow every time we can try it your way for a while."

* * *

Peter had wanted Elena to move into his bed but Elena insisted on keeping her room. The temptation with him so close would have made her break her vow. It was not an easy road she had chosen but to her surprise the longer she went without sex, the better Elena found she could endure celibacy. Part of her resented that Peter got regular release that pleased hm greatly while she remained horny. But the terms HAD been her suggestion. Peter had become the gentlest, kindest man she had met in a long time. Peter's cock and cum were both mighty tasty. There were times when she felt especially close to Peter; at the ballet, at the museums, in the lecture hall. Some nights he sat by her bed and read to her in a strong warm voice until Elena fell asleep. He was also an excellent teacher, the best Elena had ever had.

Peter came to adore the fellatio Elena provided. She was the most gifted cock sucker Peter had ever met. Peter found himself amazed that he was fairly content in receiving Elena's limited ministrations. Of course he wanted more, but he was too smart a man to risk damaging a good thing. Peter regretted what ever he had done to cause Elena to turn away. He had asked Elena to explain his mistake. Elena simply replied, that if she had to explain it him, he would never understand it. The fact that she would never be his caused Peter a great deal of regret and confusion., but as the months passed he discovered that he was learning just as much from Elena as she was from him. One night after Elena had finished jerking him off in the bathtub Peter asked her,

"Elena, suppose we set a date to meet two years in the future? A night when we can meet as equals."

Elena thought a moment, eyed Peter's spectacular naked body and rapidly shrinking yet still formidable penis. His face wore a smile of post orgasmic bliss. She recalled all of the good times with him AND all the bad times as well. Elena contemplated his good points and his bad points, she recalled everything about this man and ran it through the prism of their shared experience. Elena placed one hand on her chastity belt, kissed Peter lightly on the cheek, and replied earnestly,

"Perhaps. We will see Peter, we will see."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers