Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun and game with the his nieces.
9.1k words
4.63
201k
24

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
104 Followers

My thanks to everyone who has provided feedback both positive and negative. This is Chapter 4 in the continuing story of "UNCLE DAVE’S MIDLIFE CRISIS".

*****

As Dave pulled into the driveway he silently wondered how the girls had gotten along. He was relaxed and fairly happy with his performance at the golf course. Dave was, however, a little concerned that the sisters had not behaved and expected the worst as I walked into the house. It was completely quiet inside the house, and he wondered if maybe they had gone out. Stepping into the kitchen, he looked out on the pool deck and observed the two of them lying side by side on beach towels in their tiny bathing suits. Jamie was wearing a bright red bikini with a thong bottom while Jackie had a more conservative yellow bikini. The sight of the two of them was heavenly. Walking through the door and onto the deck he cleared his throat.

"Have you two been getting along while I was gone?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Dave. They’ve been talking and just lying here getting some sun." Jamie replied.

"Yea, they had some quality sister time together." Jackie said, flashing her sister a somewhat wicked smile.

Smiling, he began to wonder just what these two had been up to for most of the day.

"Who’s ready for lunch?" He asked. "Think I should maybe grill some hamburgers before Jamie has to go off to work?"

"Sounds like a great idea!" Jackie responded. "They’ll fix a salad and get the table set."

Heading back into the kitchen, both girls jumped to their feet and followed him in. Over the next thirty minutes the grill was fired up, the burgers cooked and the girls busied themselves in the kitchen with the salad and some fresh corn. Soon, they were all sitting on the deck, eating a pleasant lunch and making small talk.

"Jamie, are you going out tonight after work?" The uncle queried.

"I thought I’d just come home, and they could all just hang-out or something." She responded while emphasizing the word "something".

After lunch was done, they cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher and headed inside. Jamie didn’t have to go to work for another hour so Dave headed off to take a shower. The girls headed upstairs hand in hand. Dave wondered what had gotten into them in the past couple of hours but was happy they were getting along. As soon as he was cleaned up he stretched out on a chaise lounge on the deck and drifted off to sleep.

Both girls ended up in Jackie’s room with the door safely closed behind them. Jackie immediately stripped off her bikini, admiring her young body in the mirror before she grabbed a towel and headed for the shower.

"Sit tight while I get ready for work." She told her younger sibling. "When I get out they’ll try and figure out how to get you and Uncle Dave hooked up while I’m gone!"

Jackie stretched out on the unmade bed and closed her eyes. She smiled as images of the past 24 hours flooded her mind, and a mental picture of her sister standing naked under the running shower appeared. She fought off the urge to go right in there and pick up where they left off only a few hours ago. She did however quickly strip off her own bathing suit and basked in the feeling of the cool air as it caressed her naked form. Soon the water stopped and a few minutes later her sister reentered the room. She heard the inrush of breath as Jamie saw her nude body upon her bed.

"God damn it girl, what are you trying to do to me lying there like that?" She whispered in a playful voice. "You look good enough to eat! But I have to get ready so I’m not late for work. I think I know a way for you to nail Uncle Dave."

"As soon as it gets dark, coax him into going swimming with you. Wear my red bikini and once you’re in the water start playing grab-ass with him. They both know it doesn’t take much to get him going and if he doesn’t end up fucking you, I’ll fuck him before the night’s over!" Jamie explained as she dropped the towel from around her body and sat down to comb her hair.

Jackie sat up while Jamie was explaining her plan, and when the towel came off, she immediately noticed the thick dark mass of pubic hair.

"I think they need to do something about all that curly pussy hair you’ve got. I know I got a couple caught in my teeth earlier. How about I trim it for you later? If you don’t want to be completely bare at least let’s make it presentable! Besides, I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful it feels to have a bare pussy." Jackie offered.

"All right, but just a trim. I enjoy having some hair and I would be afraid of cutting myself if I tried to shave it completely. When I get home, after I take a shower, you can help me." Jamie agreed as she continued to run the comb through her hair. She was aware of Jackie watching her and a small tinge of excitement ran through her body. Looking over at the bed, she noticed Jackie sitting with her legs crossed, her perk young tits sitting high on her chest and what appeared to be moisture seeping from her bare cunt lips.

Shit, she’s getting turned-on watching me get ready form work. I’d rather stay here and play with her and Uncle Dave rather than go to work! She thought to herself. Finishing her hair, she pulled on some non-descript underwear, a pair of jeans and her uniform top. She was ready for work, and she walked to give her sister a quick wet kiss on the lips before she headed downstairs to find her uncle. Waking him from the lounge, they both headed out the door and off to the restaurant. "See you a 10 sharp, Uncle Dave. Please don’t be late!" She told him before she leaned over, gave him a quick kiss and headed into the building.

Jackie sat, still naked, on the bed as her sister and uncle left. She never imagined she would be turned-on watching another girl get dressed but she was. Getting up she grabbed her bathing suit and headed for the shotheyr. Soon she was cleaned up and in her own room trying to decide what to wear. Pulling out a pair of orange satin shorts and matching tank top she slipped into them without putting on anything underneath. Sitting down at her computer she booted it up and went back to her personal file. Looking through the pictures she had intended to delete, she saved them so her sister could see them later. Logging on to the Internet she searched for sites featuring young girls and particularly ones with dildos and strap-ons. After finding what she was looking for she browsed the many images and even downloaded a bunch. The sound of her uncle’s car in the driveway signaled it was time to log off. Shutting the machine down she headed back downstairs to meet her uncle.

Walking back into the house Dave saw Jackie headed for the kitchen. She was wearing an orange outfit that revealed her pert young body perfectly. It was quite apparent she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties as the shorts contoured her ass and her puffy nipples were clearly evident. The phone rang, abruptly shaking him from the trance he was in. Jackie answered it before it rang a second time. Some small talk ensued and Dave heard Jackie tell the other person to hold on for a minute.

"Uncle Dave, would you take Jill and I to the mall for a little while?" She asked in a perfect little girl voice.

"Ok, but you’re not going out in public dressed like that." He responded.

"They’ll pick you up in 15 minutes." Jackie announced and then hung up the phone.

"Uncle Dave, you’re the greatest." She announced as she threw her arms around my neck pressing her body into mine. Giving me a quick peck on the cheek she bounded upstairs, and 5 minutes later returned in jogging shorts and a t-shirt complete with the appropriate underwear. Ten minutes later they pulled up in front of her friend’s house, and she jumped out and headed into the house. Almost immediately both girls emerged from the house and climbed in the back seat. Jill, was about 5’-4" tall with dishwater blonde hair, a fairly thin waist and a set of extremely large breasts. Outfitted in white skintight shorts and a dark blue tank top, which displayed an ample amount of cleavage, she looked stunning. She smiled as Jackie made the introductions, and they headed for the mall.

Once inside they agreed to meet at the center court in 90 minutes, and they headed one way and Dave the other, in search of any golf or sporting goods shops that might be around. The 90 minutes passed quickly and after taking in all the lovely sights at the shopping center, he returned to the center court to find the girls sitting there waiting for him. Jill had a couple of small packages and Jackie had one small package announcing a purchase made at "Victoria’s Secret". As they rode back toward Jill’s house, the girls sat in back whispering and giggling the entire time. Dave did manage to notice in the rear view mirror that most of the time they were conversing, Jackie had her hand laying on Jill’s thigh. Once they had dropped Jill off, they stopped at Jamie’s restaurant for dinner. Jamie made sure they got great service; Dave made sure she got a great tip, and then he and Jackie headed home. Darkness had descended upon us by the time our trip was finished, and as they entered the house, Jackie raced upstairs shouting.

"Hurry up and get your suit on Uncle Dave, they’ve got time for a swim before Jamie has to get picked up!" Once inside her room, Jackie ripped her cloths off and finding Jamie’s red bikini pulled it on. The thong bottoms fit all right but the top was a little too big. When she moved, her firm young tits threatened to fall out of the top.

Oh they’ll, hopefully it won’t be on that long anyway! She mused. Running back downstairs she headed for the pool and was surprised to see her uncle already in the water leaning up against the side. Stepping to the deepest end on the pool she drove head first into the clear cool water. Her hope that the top wouldn’t be on that long was suddenly realized as her body traveled toward the bottom of the pool, the top remained floating on top. Breaking the surface her bare breasts hit the cool night air and the puffy nipples immediately hardened. I couldn’t have planned this any better if I had tried! She giggled to herself.

Dave was enjoying to cool water when Jackie appeared at the pool. Dressed in the tiny red bikini her sister had worn earlier in the day he again was mesmerized by the sight. The tiny thong revealed all of her charming tight ass but the top appeared to be a bit too big. Diving into the water, he saw the top peel from her body and when she came up for air he was treated again to those perfect tits and nipples.

"Looks like you lost something over there!" He said with a laugh. Expecting her to retrieve the item, he was surprised when she dove under the water again and felt her dainty hands sliding up his legs. Surfacing directly in front of him, she pushed her naked tits into his chest and giggled.

"I don’t really think I need that thing. Besides, it really feels good having my titties free." Pulling back she slid her hands down his side and hooked the waistband of his trunks. Quickly pulling them down past his knees, she gently squeezed his flaccid dick and squealed; "Tag, you’re it!" Then she dove under the water and swam away.

Reaching under the surface, he pulled his trunks completely off, dove under the water and began swimming after her. It only took several serious strokes until he had a tiny foot in my grasp. Reaching up, he clutched at the small bikini bottom with the intention of pulling her back toward me when she lunged forward. All of a sudden he stood waist deep in the pool with a bright red thong in his hands.

"You still haven’t caught me yet!!" Jackie squealed as she swam away again.

Again, within seconds he reached her, and this time, he smacked her cute little ass saying; "You it now!" And headed the other direction as fast as he could swim. Try as she did, she had trouble tagging him again. For more than 5 minutes he successfully eluded her playful tags all the while taking in her innocent beauty. Finally, deciding to allow her to catch him, he stood along the edge of the pool in the deep end. When she was about 8 feet away she drove straight for the bottom. Her tiny ass sticking straight out of the water and when her legs spread Dave was treated to that wonderful bare pussy. Feeling her hand on his legs, his breath was taken away as her lips closed over my deflated dick. Sucking gently, she began bringing my cock to life. Suddenly she released her prize and broke the surface gasping for air.

Jackie was trying hard to tag her uncle but he seemed able to maneuver his work away from her whenever he wanted. Just as she was about to give up on the game, he stopped along the deep edge of the pool. Seizing the opportunity she dove straight for the bottom and made sure her legs spread apart above the water hoping to distract him. Reaching him she ran her hands up his legs and when they mouth was in-line with his flaccid penis opened her mouth and sucked it in. Gently sucking she felt his member growing within her mouth. She also felt her own arousal starting to build as the inside of her pussy began to moisten. Having been underwater for over a minute her lungs began to ache. Unable to continue she released him and propelled herself up breaking the surface and inhaled as much air as she could.

Smacking him on the head she squealed; "Tag, you’re it!" and turned to put some distance between them. Her uncle anticipated the move and reached out grabbing her around the waist. Spinning her around until her back was toward him he pulled her against his body lodging his growing member firmly in the crack of her tiny ass. Jackie made one half-hearted attempt to pull free and then relaxed, she could feel the ridges and veins of the rigid cock nestled in her tender young ass. Slowly she started sliding up and down the shaft, the moisture inside flowing while the rigid cock in her rear grew harder. Feeling his left hand traveling up her side, Jackie let out a quiet whimper when it cupped her breast. Her uncle was softly massaging the fleshy globe and tracing circles around the extended nipple. The sensation of his hands on her extended sensitive nipple was wonderful.

"Oh Uncle Dave, that feels sooooo good!" She cooed, her ass still running up and own his now fully harden prick. As he worked first one breast and then the other, her breathing intensified as the fire within her young body amplified. Shifting his grip slightly, his right hand reached down and made contact with her bare pussy, sending an additional bolt of pleasure coursing through her body. A finger slowly slid down through the slit, and when it found her opening, forced its way past the outer lips and into the they the darkness. With his thumb now working her clit and the finger pushing deep within her cavity, Jackie’s orgasm raced to the surface.

"Hmmmmmghghhhh oooh yess! Oooh Uncle Dave I’m c-cumming! Fuck!" She wailed as the orgasm overtook her. Her entire body shook as the forbidden pleasure consumed her. She felt like a river of cum was flowing from her pulsing cunt and she became still. Allowing the immense feeling to subside, Jackie, still highly aroused, started to slide her butt up and down trying to move her body higher. Suddenly, as she moved up, her uncle’s extremely hard cock slipped out of her ass and fell between her legs. Clamping her thighs together she started pushing his dick along her swollen cunt lips, aided by the combination of her cum and the pool water, his dick easily moved back and forth. She felt her uncle’s movements and knew that there would be no way he could refuse what she so desperately wanted. As Jackie’s orgasm subsided Dave sensed her renewed humping of his harden dick within the crease of her perfectly rounded butt. On one vertical pass his dick slipped out from the crack of her ass and came to rest against her very wet outer cunt lips. Continuing to slide his prick along her slick lips he realized this very horny teenager was silently pleading to get fucked. Deciding against his better judgment, he reached down and hooked his hands behind her ass cheeks and lifted her slightly, allowing the tip of his cock to slide into her pussy lips and she cried out, "Oh yes, oh god yes, Uncle Dave", spreading her legs wider. "Oh Jackie, I want you so much." Dave whispered hotly and slowly pressed his cock ever deeper into her tight pussy, spreading the tunnel wide, she was so tight, he thought his cock might get stuck forever. She whimpered once more as he drove his dick into her, his balls smacking into her raised ass cheeks, waiting for her to adjust to the size of the intruder. The fire was raging in him, and he started to move, slowly at first and not very far, but as she loosened up and started to respond, his strokes got longer and harder. Soon he was fucking her like with wild abandon, lifting her ass and pounding his cock into her, and she was crying out again with pleasure and delight. His dick felt like it was wrapped in a soft velvet tube as it plunged in and out of the young cunt. The feeling was intensified by the amount of fluid Jackie was producing and Dave wondered just how long he would last. "Oh yes Uncle Dave, fuck me hard, so good, Oh I do love your cock in me. I want to feel you cum inside of me!" she cried, as he continued to fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her. Dave was utterly amazed with how long he was managing to last in her tight hot pussy. But then he felt that very familiar rush deep within his scrotum as his own release began to emerge. "Oh, Jackie sweeety, I am going to fill that sweet hot cunt with my juice. I'm going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you. Oh fuck, yessss honey, your pussy is so fucking tight!" Dave screamed in near agony as he desperately fought to hold back the oncoming ejaculation. "Oh god, Oh fuck, I can't hold back I'mmmm cummmmiiiinnnnggg honeeyyyyy!!!" Dave blasted his load into Jackie's wet, gripping pussy. Jets of hot cum spewed from his pulsing cock. He never thought he could cum that strong. It felt as if his body was being tormented as he drove his exploding organ as deep into Jackie’s fresh teenage pussy as possible.

Jackie was in heaven. She had finally received the fucking she had so desperately longed for. At first, it felt like the big cock would split her in half, but once accustom to its size, she started meeting her uncle’s thrusts. The harder he pushed, the harder she pushed back trying to bury his prick deeper into her young pussy. Even though she had occasionally experienced her mom’s plastic dildo, it didn’t prepare her for the sensations of having a real cock jammed in her. She could feel every contour of his dick along the insides of her womb as it continued plummeting her, sending shock wave aftershock wave through her teenage body. The embedded cock was hot and very hard and filled every space within her cunt. Never in her young life did she think that she could feel this aroused. It didn’t take long before she felt another orgasm begin to swell deep within her.

"Ohhh yes, Dave! Fuck my hot pussy! Make me cum now! Oh...oh...ohhhh yess I'm cummmmmmmmiiinnnnnggggg! Oh fuck yes! Now! Fuck Now! Fuck Me Harder! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" Jackie cried out as her orgasm slammed into her like a freight train. Her body went rigid until the sensations subsided slightly. Her uncle’s hard dick never slowed the entire time, and immediately, a second orgasm began to course over her. In the middle of the orgasm, she sensed her uncle stiffen and then felt the torrid blast of his cum exploding into the back of her cunt mixing with her own juices. The sperm was hot and she was completely aware of it’s presence deep inside her cunt. It was the most indescribable feeling she had ever experienced. Soon, he began to relax as his cock rapidly lost its hardness while Jackie continued squeezing her cunt muscles, trying to milk every ounce of sperm from his body. Finally she stopped and spun around, clamping her mouth over his and driving her tongue deep into his warm mouth.

mityam
mityam
104 Followers