Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers

"I'll let you suck mine later," bargained Adam as he forcefully wheeled Sam away from the desk. He dropped to his knees before the computer chair and slowly unzipped Sam's fly. "Surely you want to learn how to suck a man's cock. You won't find a better or more willing teacher."

Sam hesitated, visibly conflicted, and then shook his head. "No, I'm not that sort of guy any more. One at a time."

"This'll stay between us," said Adam, pulling Sam's flaccid member out. When Sam offered no resistance, he bent forward to tease and suck on the foreskin.

Sam slumped back in his chair in defeat.

"Okay -- fine. But only because I don't want him to think I'm clueless down there. If you saw him, you wouldn't believe -ooh, fuck that feels good... You wouldn't believe a guy like him would be going after a guy like me. Oh god..." He fell silent as Adam placed his mouth around his soft member all the way down to his short, ginger pubes.

Adam made a mental note to meet Sam's new love interest in case Sam wasn't exaggerating. Between David and Sam, Adam didn't think there could be anyone hotter. He sat back, stroking Sam's member while it slowly stiffened.

"I thought I told you to stop being so down on yourself," Adam said. "I said you were really hot, and look, you've got a guy already." He tried to keep the bitterness from his voice. "If I were the dating type, I would have taken a go at you."

"If you had asked," Sam said, pulling Adam up so they were face level. "I think I would have said yes." He kissed him lightly on the lips.

Adam leapt at the chance to assert his dominance. He hooked an arm around Sam's neck and locked him in place while he returned the kiss. He pushed open Sam's mouth with his own and buried his tongue deep inside, and was surprised when Sam's tongue wrestled with his.

They kissed passionately until Sam pulled back to take a breath. Adam immediately kissed along Sam's fuzzy jaw and down the soft, exposed neck.

He started to scrape his top teeth along the delicate skin, leaving faint red marks.

"No, Adam, please..."

Adam bit down and left a rosy bite mark.

"Oh fuck, Adam... No..." But Sam's hands pulled Adam in, urging him to do more.

Adam bit down on Sam's neck and sucked hard, marking Sam as his own. He hoped whoever Sam was interested in would see it and back the hell off.

"Yes!" Sam moaned, his fingers digging into Adam's back. "Yes... Oh my god..."

Sam reached between his legs and tugged his dick few times. He released a warm torrent of cum onto Adam's shirt.

Adam rocked back and admired the budding bruise he had created, and then grinned when he noticed the sticky mess on his shirt. So Sam got off on a bit of pain. He'd remember that for next time. He got to his feet, and with a grunt lifted Sam up off the chair. He pinned his boss against the wall and continued to ravish his neck with marks and kisses.

"Put me down!" Sam giggled, struggling half-heartedly

Sam was heavy even for a man of his height and Adam's arms were quickly tiring, but he was filled with a sudden desire to impress the man with his strength. He could feel Sam's cock, still erect and pressing into his belly, and that was reason enough to keep going.

"I can't. You're too fucking hot," Adam rasped.

Sam wrapped his legs around Adam's hips and his arms around Adam's neck and returned to kissing him.

*

Sunday night came around, and David drove over to Sam's house to pick his date up.

"Hey babe," David greeted Sam as he settled into the passenger seat. He leaned over to steal a quick kiss, but Sam grabbed at his shirt and kept on kissing him.

"Are you all ready to go?" David asked in a husky voice once the kiss ended.

"Yeah. You look really nice by the way," said Sam.

"Oh this?" David started to grin as he glanced down. He could almost hear Janet shouting, 'Just take the damn compliment!', advising him not to go for the quip. He swallowed his ribald remark as he pulled away from the curb and instead replied, "Thanks Sam. You look lovely tonight too."

Sam smiled and set David's heart a flutter. "I've been told I clean up well."

And he did. Sam was wearing a fitted, black button-up shirt that hugged his fireplug body, with a sliver of white undershirt visible over the top button. He had shaved his perpetual stubble and now his cheeks looked baby smooth, and the cleft on his chin was more pronounced.

They passed the time with flirtatious small talk and small pockets of sexually charged silence. David kept looking over to see Sam looking away innocently with a small grin.

"I see you undressing me with your eyes, Sam. I like it. Perve away."

They pulled into the parking lot next to the restaurant.

"You nervous?" David frowned, looking over at Sam.

"No," Sam lied.

"Don't be."

They walked up to the restaurant with David's hand pressed gently against Sam's back. The constant touch put Sam at ease. Two men in their mid-40's making googly eyes at each other; no one would think it was anything else but a date. He felt self-conscious about being seen with another man, however David was overflowing with confidence and he felt braver just being by his side.

The restaurant David chose was an overtly romantic one, with a dark-rose colour scheme and soft amber lighting, complete with candles on the tables. There was a gentle hum of quiet conversation, and Sam saw that the other tables were filled with starry-eyed couples. He wondered how many other first dates were taking place here tonight.

A thin waif of a waitress showed them to their seats and left them with two menus.

"Hey." David reached across the small table and took Sam's hand in his own. Below, he hooked a long leg around Sam's shorter legs and ran his foot up and down Sam's calf. "Relax. You look as frightened as a scared kitten."

"Sorry," mumbled Sam. "Most of my... male experiences have been rather straight-forward. This is my first actual date with another man."

"So you've worked out the sex side of being gay, but not the social aspect. That's nothing to worry about," David assured him. "You're new to the game, so you may as well be eighteen again. You've got plenty of time to figure things out."

The waitress returned to fill their glasses with iced water. Sam tried to wriggle his hand free so the waitress wouldn't seem them holding hands, but David tightened his grip and calmly thanked the waitress.

"People are staring at us," Sam muttered, staring fixedly at his plate. "They know we're on a date." He could see a man and a woman from a neighbouring table make repeated glances their way, shaking their heads as they muttered in low tones.

David looked around and found the source of Sam's discomfort. "Hey," he said roughly, turning in his seat to face the couple sitting next to them. "Stop eyeing the hottest man in the room, he's my date, not yours."

The couple stared daggers at David who glared back unflinchingly until they reluctantly looked away.

David turned back to Sam with a wolfish grin.

"There. Fuck 'em, Sam. Why should you care about what others think of you? Be a little selfish and put yourself first for a change. It's okay to make yourself happy."

Sam seemed to relax, and David was delighted to discover there was a cheeky, curious side to Sam, hidden away under his shy exterior. He was relieved that there was a brain behind the beauty; Sam was engaged and connected, and had a off-beat sense of humour that matched his own.

They were talking about their sexual kinks and laughing loudly, drawing frowns from the other couples, when David felt a seed of guilt worrying into the forefront of his mind. With every smile, laugh and flirtatious compliment he grew fonder of Sam, and it would be more and more difficult to come clean about Adam.

It was such a big secret of his and it shamed him to no end. He didn't want to scare Sam off.

However, for now David was more than happy to obsess over the latest surprise Sam had just dropped in his lap, and ignore the building pressure: Sam still had his anal cherry. David almost started to drool, and he couldn't wait to give Sam an amazing first time. He knew Sam wouldn't find a better screw anywhere else in the city.

David found himself talking about Duncan when Sam had asked him about coming out in his 20's. He stopped himself before Sam would realise what a wreck most of his life was, but Sam only squeezed his hand and said with a small smile, "That's his loss. We're both in our 40's, so it's not like we're both clean slates."

Dessert accompanied some lighter topics, ranging from mutual interest such as travelling and technology to David's job. David, who worked entirely in the realm of digital media, was excited to learn that Sam was a bit of a technophile.

After the date, David drove Sam home and parked in his driveway.

"Can I take you out again when you're next free?"

"Yes. I had an incredible time tonight, David," said Sam, kissing him on the cheek.

David turned his head at the last second and the chaste peck on the cheek turned into passionate, open-mouthed kissing. David turned the engine and the lights off and adjusted his seat so he was laying back. Sam crawled on top of him, undoing the buttons on his shirt as he kissed David. He moaned softly and arched his back when David's fingers found his nipples and pinched them.

"Harder," Sam moaned, and cried out in exultation when David complied. "Oh my god!"

David twisted the nipples until Sam was panting and whimpering, and then he let go. Sam slumped forward, dazed; David caught his fall with a firm hand and claimed his mouth once more.

"I could kiss you for hours," Sam gasped when he resurfaced for air.

"I couldn't," said David. He had one hand clasped around Sam's buttocks, pressing the smaller man into the large bulge of his cock. His other had was under Sam's shirt, cradling his lower back and gently toying with the hairs that grew there. "I'd have to stop and fuck you at some point."

Sam laughed. He rubbed his smooth cheek against David's whiskers, inhaling as much of his manly scent as he could to keep himself sated for the rest of the week. He stopped snuffling for a few seconds. "Do you want to come in for a bit?" Sam whispered into his ear.

David felt a large drop of pre-cum squeeze out of his cock at the very thought. He desperately wanted to accept the offer, and had no delusions over what 'come in for a bit' meant. However he was determined to know Sam more as a person first, and not as a sexual object. Tonight had been enlightening on so many levels. He enjoyed himself immensely, and they hadn't even started on sex.

Frustrated and at the peak of his arousal, he kissed and bit down on Sam's neck, causing him to tremble on top of him with pleasure. Encouraged by the response, he bit down tightly and sucked hard.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, David, oh fuck me... Oh fuck..."

Still sucking hard, David pushed a finger into Sam's mouth, then slipped the same hand down the back of Sam's pants and squeezed his hairy ass. His wet finger strayed to the velvety, puckered little hole and ran small circles around its edge. Sam drew in a ragged breath and pressed himself close, his hips thrusting gently of their own accord.

"Do it," Sam begged softly, nibbling at his neck and ear. "Please..."

David pressed his finger firmly into Sam's opening. Sam inhaled sharply in shock as David breeched the ring of muscle, and pushed all the way up to his knuckle.

"Oh my god!" Sam moaned. "Please, no - If you don't stop I'm gonna cum!"

David chose a fresh spot on Sam's neck and started sucking again. He pumped his finger in and out of Sam's smooth passage, making Sam moan and writhe on top of him.

Sam tensed with a grunt as he shot his load into his briefs. He tried to twist his neck free, but David was not done; he held Sam in place until he was sure Sam was sufficiently marked for the second time, then he kissed his way back up the neck to Sam's lips.

"Come in with me," Sam pleaded, his eyes bright with lust.

"I shouldn't. Not tonight, but maybe next time," David promised. Sam give a low groan of despair and David chuckled darkly. Sam's urgency was fanning the roaring flames of his lust.

Sam was a lot like Adam once he came out of his shell. His kisses were as soft and sweet, and his touch just as eager. They continued to kiss, and David closed his eyes and dared to let Sam become Adam in his mind for a bit. It left him feeling a little lovesick.

Sam eventually stopped kissing on the account of having an early start the next day.

They made plans for next Sunday, and David drove home with his cock straining painfully against the in-seam of his pants. Once David was home and showered, he relaxed on his bed to unwind. He should have been feeling elated over making Sam cum with a mere kiss and a bit of fingering, but something was missing. He pulled out his phone and re-read Adam's email for the eleventh time.

'I'm all yours and I miss you already...'

The attached picture of Adam's cock was downright mouth-watering. He had ignored his son's email for days while he tried to focus on Sam, but now that the first date was done, he found himself considering Adam's proposal seriously.

In a moment of weakness, he typed back a reply asking Adam to come over for the night. He barely stopped himself from hitting the send button. His thumb hovered over the screen until the screen switched itself off as he debated silently whether it was a good idea or not.

He wanted to, but he also wanted Sam to be enough. He knew he mustn't, but he knew Adam was the only man who could fill the emptiness inside him. The sex would be for Sam's sake, he told himself. A temporary source of release before they got serious. It would be 'no strings attached' sex at the most, Adam would come over tonight and be gone before morning -- he had Sam now and that had to be enough for him.

"Just fuck Sam next time," David growled the warning to himself. He turned the screen back on and reread his message again.

He screwed his eyes shut and hit send, and then waited tensely for Adam to reply. Finally, his phone buzzed.

Adam: I knew you were all talk. I'll be there before midnight. Don't start without me.

"Cocky bastard," David scoffed, closing the email application.

*

When Adam arrived David wasted no time in tearing Adam's clothes off and making love in the living room with Adam riding him on the sofa. They kissed their way up the stairs and tumbled onto his bed, where Adam fucked and spurted a load in his mouth before David turned the tables and penetrated Adam from behind. David pounded his son's ass for a solid half hour, only stopping after he released his third load.

It had felt so right. Every touch, every kiss... Words could not describe the joy he felt in being with his son and indulging in the special bond they shared.

David flopped back with a creak of bedsprings and pulled Adam down next to him. He threw an arm around Adam's shoulders and pressed his lips to the hair on Adam's head. He breathed in, inhaling the scent of Adam, sweat and cum.

"You did good, Adam," he sighed, resting his eyes. "That was incredible."

"Um, do you want me to go?" Adam asked.

The question caught David off guard.

"Do you want to go?"

"Not really..."

David remembered the advice he had given Sam earlier that night. What would make him happy, right at this moment? He didn't even want to consider the idea of kicking his son out of bed. It was a little too late for that anyway.

He sighed when he knew his answer, vexed that it had taken him so long to reach his current state of mind. Adam, his arrogant, sex-crazed son, had beat him to it months ago.

"You can stay if you want," he said gruffly into Adam's short hair, and held his breath for the fallout.

Adam twisted about and looked him in the eye, the confusion and outrage clear in his features. "What made you suddenly change your mind?"

David shrugged. "Just something I heard someone say tonight, about how we shouldn't be caring about what others think of us. I shouldn't care about what others might think about you and I being together."

"For fuck's sake, David. It would've been nice if you had thought of that two months ago -- mmph..."

David leaned down and covered Adam's mouth with his own, and then scooted down so Adam's head was resting on his chest. "Don't spoil the moment," he said. "I know what you want to say. I'm mad at me too." He kissed Adam's head again while Adam trailed his fingers in small circles through his chest hair.

"Two months," said Adam sadly. They could have done so much in two months, and now that was time they'd never get back.

"I've missed this so much," David confessed in a whisper. "I miss holding you after we have sex, and kissing you on the mouth, and watching your face as I make you cum... I miss being near you."

"I've missed it too, David. I actually took your advice and hooked up with my room-mate." He chuckled sadly. "It was lacking... It was missing something, David. It was missing you."

"We could have a three-some," David joked.

"As long as I'm with you, dad. I want to be all yours."

David felt himself stiffen again at his son's words. "Roll onto your side," he grunted, giving Adam a small push on the shoulder. When Adam was facing away from him, David hitched Adam's top leg up and pressed his hard cock against the sloppy opening. He slid in easily, and he gave a low moan of content.

"Ohhh. I can still feel my cum in there."

"Fuck me, Uncle David," Adam begged him.

"Don't call me that," said David, annoyed at the lie that still persisted between them. David let Adam's leg fall and shifted closer, wrapping an arm securely around his son's chest and holding him close.

"Fuck me, daddy bear," Adam whispered as he twisted about to face him. David growled in approval.

But David didn't fuck Adam hard. He thrust his hips rhythmically with long, sensual strokes as he held Adam in his arms, and he never broke eye contact. He could read every flicker of pleasure and every trace of pain in those warm, brown eyes, and as he lost himself in his son's eyes he knew he had made the right decision.

The rhythm of their lovemaking built up slowly, and Adam gasped and moaned encouragingly, leaning back to kiss him tenderly on the mouth whenever he desired. David wanted to abandon the slow dance they shared and start pounding away, but every time his ardour threatened to overwhelm him he'd tilt his head forward and kiss Adam, and the love he felt for his son reminded him that it was not his own pleasure that he sought, but theirs - together.

David glanced at the bedside clock and was shocked to see nearly an hour had already passed in the side position. He bent his head to kiss Adam again, and then asked, "Are you getting close, Adam?"

Adam shook his head. "Don't stop dad, this feels so fucking good."

"I want to make you cum."

David kissed the side of Adam's neck and then pulled Adam's leg up again and started to thrust purposefully, slamming into the warm, wet hole repeatedly.

"Ooh, fuck! Fuck, daddy, I need your cum in me so bad!"

"Take it, boy!" David snarled. He rolled Adam onto his stomach and climbed on top, and started to pound Adam like a piston, repeatedly pushing his son down into the mattress and meeting him as he bounced back with a downwards thrust. "That enough daddy dick for you, son?"

"More!" Adam pleaded. David's cock slammed into his slick opening over and over, almost teasingly brushing his prostate with each thrust. He had to brace himself against the headboard to stop himself from inching into it. The springs in the bed squeaked in a rhythmic protest, matching every one of David's lunges.

David repositioned himself and suddenly Adam was crying out wordlessly with each thrust. His father had found the sweet spot. "I'm cumming, dad -- oh fuck!" Adam bucked his hips and felt his semen pulse into the sheets under his stomach.

Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers