Uncle Dicky-Do

Story Info
Uncle uses niece for his own guilty pleasure.
5.3k words
3.97
311k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started one year when Jen's family members decide to get together for a vacation down to the beach. It was Jen, her grandma, her two male cousins and their dad Jen's uncle. They were all on vacation for one week in the same place, but not together. Jen's uncle and her cousins got a motel room at a motel a short drive from the beach because he doesn't camp in tents, "The pizza delivery guy won't deliver to a tent on the beach." He would claim but her grandma and Jen had to camp out on the beach of the local campground. Being a just turned young 20 year old female, Jen enjoyed being near the beach listening to the waves, and the birds. She stands at 5'4" and weighs about 105. She is white and has honey brown eyes and long raven black hair. She was skinny and in pretty good shape. Feeling the sun on my skin and the cool ocean breeze in her long black hair made it an enjoyable time.

Grandma and Jen had just finished putting up our tents in the camp ground and started to get comfortable when her uncle and cousins showed up. Her cousins she didn't mind they were young boys that were more interested in going off to go fishing or to play in the surf which was great because then they weren't around camp bothering her. Her uncle on the other hand is your typical pervert uncle. He's middle aged and overweight with gray hair. Her uncle was slightly taller than her so probably 5'6" tall. He is white with brown eyes and short gray hair with a big belly that would hang over the front of his pants. Which is how he got his nick name Dicky-do, Jen's aunt used to call him dicky-do; she would say his belly hangs lower than his dicky-do. He was married to Jen's aunt, but she passed away a long time ago and so she was not there. Her uncle though was a funny guy with a quick wit and a natural charm about him that made people feel at ease. From what Jen had gathered from talking with her cousins later in the day about the women that have been in his life since her aunt pasted away is he just has a slutty woman over that he had just picked up for one night stands or pays a hooker to have sex with him and it has been like that for many years. So he is use to getting what he wants from women.

In Jen's family she is known for being smart and a good girl. So her uncle always tries to show her up. Especially in front of his sons, he is always trying to act or sound smarter than her but usually he enjoys making rude comments or suggestions to try and embarrass her to show her inexperience. It's kind of like a competition between the two of them an epic battle of good versus evil. This week was going to prove interesting as their usually competitions was to see who could trick the other into doing what they wanted in a battle of wills.

They had all been there for several uneventful days and they had even developed a routine. Jen and her grandma would get up in the early morning for a nice walk along the beach as the morning sun rose. Then to have breakfast and wait for her uncle and cousins to arrive at the camp, which for some reason always took them a long time so Jen would sit in a comfy folding beach chair or lay on a towel and read her magazines especially if it had an article on Ashley Tisdale. "Since that is one of her fav actresses!" she would always say. This would start a debate if her uncle was around "favorite" is it that hard to say favorite he would shout back and the debate was on about everything from current pop culture to education of today's youth.

Once her uncle and cousins got there the boys would head off with their smelly buckets of bait and fishing poles to go fishing. They always wanted Jen to come along but she always thought it was disgusting and hated being around anyone that was fishing. She found it about as exciting as watching paint dry. Once they were gone Jen would go and change into her bikini. It was a little two piece that was avocado green with brown and pink swirls on it. The top hooked in the back then had a spaghetti strap that tied behind her head to keep the top from falling off. The bottoms were the traditional bikini bottoms that were high cut to show off more of her thigh. Jen would then go play in the sand or surf prancing around trying to find things to do until the day was done. She didn't like hanging around the camp much as her uncle was there and he was always making some rude comment or telling Jen she should go topless to avoid tan lines. Then dinner together and then she would go to her tent and her cousins and uncle would leave and return to their motel room.

This went on for most of the week until Friday the day before everyone was to leave Saturday night. The day started out as normal with Jen and her grandma going for walk and then having breakfast and then waiting for her uncle and cousins to show up. Jen took out her magazines and began reading through them. She was engrossed in an article and didn't realize when her uncle and cousins showed up her uncle came over and glancing down at the cover of another magazine that had Ashley Tisdale on the cover dressed in a lemon yellow bikini that matched her golden blonde hair.

"Wow! That AshleyTitsdaleis one hot piece of Hollywood tuna I would not mind eating." Uncle said as he leered at picture.

"Shut the hell up you dirty old pervert!" Jen snapped at him. Grabbing her magazines she went to her tent and tossed the magazines inside.

"Hey like the bumper sticker on my car says "You're never too young to be a dirty old man." I just love me some of that young stuff." Uncle dicky-do tried to play it off but something in Jen's voice really pissed him off when she called him a pervert. Sure she calls him a pervert all the time but usually in a joking manner but this time it was the tone or the way she snapped that made her seem serious.

"Come on let's all go fishing. We have plenty of gear for everyone to share." The cousins chime in breaking up the tense mood.

"Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea. We will be happy to join you boys." Grandma announced. As the boys gathered up their gear in preparation for the trip to their favorite fishing spot, Jen was less than thrilled to go because she absolute hated fishing. Jen's uncle turned towards her.

"Hey look I'm sorry about the comment I made about Ashley Tisdale. Since I know how much you absolutelylovefishing, why don't you let me take you out shopping? We can get you a new bikini and then go get something to eat where sand is not one of the major ingredients. How does that sound?" Her uncle said. He seemed sincere and it sure beat hanging out with her cousins and fishing all day.

"What is wrong with my bikini?" Jen asked.

"It looks like some puked on it after eating chocolate mints and drinking Pepto Bismo." Her uncle replied. Now get in the car and let's go.

Jen and her uncle headed into town to a shop called Fresh Peaches. It was a bikini specialty shop that served higher end clients and had the prices to prove it. Entering the store there were a racks of bikini's in all kinds of different styles and colors. The place was nice and upscale with the sales ladies walking around in some of the bikinis. The goofy, creepy grin on her uncle's face told her that he had found a small slice of paradise. The two of them looked around the store and found several that were very nice.

"I found the one I want." Jen announced and headed towards the register.

"But you didn't even try it on. How are you going to know that it will fit if you don't try it on?" Her uncle asked.

"You really should try it on." The sales lady said. "We have private fitting rooms in the back with full length mirrors inside all around to give you a 360 degree view so you'll know how you look from behind while walking down the beach."

"Besides at the prices they are charging I want to make sure this shit is hot and sexy." Uncle said.

"That's the dirty old pervert I know and love." Jen shot back with a smile.

Grabbing several bikinis's the two headed back to the fitting room with uncle dicky-do walking behind them watching the set of nice bottoms lead him to the back of the store. The sales lady let Jen into one of the dressing rooms and hung the bikinis on a hook for her to try on. Then closed the door and went back to the front of the store.

After a few minutes of waiting "Well come on out lets see how it looks." Uncle called to her. She stepped out in the first bikini to show him.
"Hmm I don't know about that one it looks like the top isn't fitting right." Uncle mussed. Jen ran her hands up over her small perky breast adjusting the fabric and the straps to see if it could fit better. Uncle was enjoying the show of his young niece running her hands all over her breast and pushing them together giving him a glimpse of her pushed up cleavage.


"And what is up with these bottoms they are way to big. It looks like your carrying a load in them. Pull the sides up to see if that helps" Uncle said looking at her lovely shaped ass. Jen pulled the sides up as instructed even thought the bottoms felt fine to her. The fabric was now stretched tight against her bottom showing her uncle the nice curvature of her ass.

"Go back in a try on another one. I'll try to find one that will look like it fits better." Uncle announced. So after several more bikini's were modeled by Jen for her uncle there always seemed to be a problem with the top not fitting right or the bottoms didn't look right. Uncle enjoyed the show when he told the front on one bikini looked loose and she pulled the front up and he could clearly see the bulging out line of her pussy lips in the bikini bottom. The twisting and turning of her body in the tiny bikini's and the seductive way she ran her hands over her body was turning her uncle on. Lucky for him his large belly, a baggy T-shirt and baggy swim shorts were concealing his erection from his young niece. Jen went back in to change into another bikini and had just removed all her clothes when her uncle called out.

"Hey what do you think about this one." Jen could tell from the distance of his voice that he was not close to the changing room door. So she cracked the door open just enough to stick her head out. Off to the side was her holding up a white bikini with rainbow colored straps. A goofy smile crossed his face and a lingering stare was in his eyes. She did not realize that at the angle he was at the 360 degree mirrors were giving uncle a full view of her young naked body. Her bare pale white bottom and perky young breast topped with baby pink nipples were in full view for him to see in the reflection of the mirrors.

"Yeah that looks fine now bring it over here." Jen responded.

Her uncle snapped out of his lustful trance and brought the bikini over as she closed the door to the changing room. Stepping from the fitting room in the bikini was mostly white but a rainbow colored strap tied the top together and two rainbow straps tied the front and back together across each side of her lovely creamy hips.

"So what do think? I like it." Jen inquired of her uncle.

"I think I want to rip that bikini off your sexy young body, throw you on the ground and ravish your hot young body before I fuck you so hard you can't walk for three days straight!" was what her uncle was thinking in his head but this did give him an idea on how to get his naughty little niece back for torturing him with her young nubile body.

"Perfect." was her uncle's response. "That will work just perfect. Now let's get out of her and get some food and a couple of cherry slushies."

As she headed back into the changing room her uncle spotted a piece of nylon rope in a trash can near the back of the store. "Well this will come in handy." Uncle dicky-do muttered to himself. After a quick glance around to make sure no one was watching he removed the rope from the trash can and stuffed it in his pocket.

After changing back into her street clothes and paying for her new bikini, the two headed out to get something to eat. Uncle ate a lunch of a greasy burger, some extra greasy French fries and a large cherry slushy. Jen just nibbled on a couple of the French fries and a few sips of the cherry slushy. As they got up to leave the uncle bumped the table with his large belly sending food and cherry slushy all over Jen accidently covering her completely. Just as he had planned now it was time to teach her how to behave properly.

"I'm really sorry why don't we go back to my motel room you can change out of these messy clothes and wear your hot new bikini that I bought for you." Uncle said. Covered in slimy tomatoes, hamburger grease and ice cold red cherry slush she didn't have much of a choice.

The two headed back to the motel room for her change since the bathrooms at the restaurant were more disgusting than the food they served. Once back at her uncle's motel room she went into the bathroom to remove her dirty clothes and put on her new white bikini. She went back into the main room.

"Wow you look hot. Here I made you drink to help warm you up a bit since I know that ice slushy had to be cold." Her uncle said handing her a drink.

"I don't really drink." Jen said.

"Aww! quit being such a goody-two shoes girl and live a little. Beside it's one of those girly fruity drinks so you'll probably like it then I'll drive you back to the beach since its starting to get dark outside." Uncle explained.

Jen sat down on the bed near her uncle and took a sip of drink and it was strong but it did have a nice fruit berry taste that she liked. She sat and talked with her uncle and sipped her drink not realizing that every time she was not looking her uncle would pour some of his drink into her cup. After an hour of drinking Jen was feeling good, and a little tipsy, her uncle had moved close to sit right beside her. He leaned over next to her.

"Would it be alright if I kissed you because I have had a wonderful afternoon with you which is something I have not experienced in a long time." Uncle said.

"Sure" It was a nice a touching jester form her uncle Jen thought and leaned her cheek over in his direction for him to kiss it.

Instead her uncle had other ideas and grabbing her head with both hands kissed her on her lips. It was firm but not hard and a little on the sloppy side. As he pulled away sucking on her bottom lip she found this a little exciting but since it was her uncle it was a little disgusting as well. She tried to push him away but from a seated position her small frame was no match against his larger bulk. Grabbing Jen by both wrists he pushed her back onto the bed. Her arms above he head and her uncle's large body on top of her she was pinned to the bed.

"I am sick of you prancing around in your little bikini and teasing me with your body with all your running and jumping and bending over. Now I am going to teach you a lesson for calling me a pervert for my dirty little remarks and for being such a stuck up snotty brat." Uncle was almost panting the excitement in voice of the things he planned to do to her young body. Pressing both of her wrists together so that he could hold them in place with his left hand, he reached into his swim trunks with his right hand and took out a piece of nylon rope that uncle tied around her wrists then securing it to the head board.

Now with Jen securely tied to the bed he leaned back to admire his handy work. Then he leaned down and started kissing her on the face and then down the side of her neck. His chubby, fat digits he called fingers were working their way up and over her breast. At least she still had her bikini on Jen thought to herself.

"Did I ever tell you how hot and sexy you look in this bikini. When I saw this the other day in that bikini shop I knew I was going to have to get it for you." Her uncle was kissing on her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe as he told her this. With out missing a beat he finger found the rainbow colored strap in the middle and gave it a tug. The top became undone and his hands gently moved aside the white fabric exposing her breast for him to rub and caress as his fingers playfully pinched and tugged on her pink nipples making them hard. Her uncle slowly started to work his way down her neck again leaving a trail of kisses on her body like little bread crumbs to mark where he had been. Kissing his way down her chest first between then working his way towards one of her breast before licking and sucking on nipple then moving over to the other one, Jen was conflicted between her mind struggling to get free and her body enjoying sensually erotic feeling of being dominated by this older man. After a few moments on each breast he started to kiss his way down her flat stomach her uncle's hands traveling just ahead of his lips down sides of her body to the gentle flair of her hips and just like the top of the bikini. A gentle tug on the rainbow colored strings and the sides were undone. Jen tried to press her legs together as tight as they would go but with one yank the bottoms of her bikini slid through her legs.

He kept kissing her body traveling down as his firm hands caressed the sides of her hips. It sent little shocks all through her body as he moved his hands down her legs his thumbs pressing an area just above her knees that sent shivers though her body and a long moan escaped her lips.

"Spread your legs." Her uncle's voice was almost at a soft whisper. His hands start to gently force her legs apart. Jen wanted to resist but slowly she let him spread her legs as he kissed and licked the creamy flesh of her inner thighs as it became exposed to him. Until finally he was able to have access to her pussy, his pudgy fingers spread her outer lips revealing the inner pink layer and excited clit. He gave her pussy a long slow lick like he was enjoying some kind of sweet dessert with his tongue. He closed his eyes let out a satisfying moan of approval as flavor of her love juices filled his senses. He then began licking her with abandon swirling his tongue around her clit. Her breathing was becoming quicker and moans of pleasure were starting to escape from her as he inserted first one of his chubby fingers then another in an in-and-out motion causing them to become coated in her love juice while tongue worked on her clit. Her moans were switching between high pitched squeals and low throaty moans. She was getting really worked up and about to climax when he suddenly stopped. He stepped back off the bed and removed his shorts.

Climbing back on the bed Jen thought for sure he was going to fuck her and she shut her legs unsure if she actually wanted him to do it. He smiled and climbed up over her body until he was straddling her chest.

"Suck my cock you dirty little brat." Her uncle ordered her.

Lifting his belly up with his left arm he thrust his hard toward her mouth but she did not open it. Pre-cum was oozing out of tip of his cock that was starting to turn from shades of pink to a dark purple as he got more excited.

"Come on you little brat suck it all." Uncle ordered again. Rubbing the head of his cock back and forth over her lips the pre-cum coating her lips as kind of sexual lip gloss, he leaned back to let his free hand slip between her legs and started to rub and caress her excited clit. She began to moan again load and with abandon as her climax was starting to get near again.

"Damn you left us at the pier and made us walk all the way back here just so you could come back here and bang some whore." It was Jen's cousins returning from the beach after the day of fishing and they weren't to happy that they had to walk all the way back to the motel room carrying all their fishing gear.

"Shit lets get out of hear." Uncle said. The mood had clearly been broken and he new that her cousins were going to keep causing problems to ruin his fun. He put his shorts back on then grabbed her white bikini bottom and stuffed it in his pocket. He tied the front of her bikini back together. He grabbed a large beach towel from his suit case then went over and untied Jen from the bed but her hands were still bound together at the wrist. "Here put this around your waist we're going some where more private." He ordered.

12