Uncle Don

Story Info
Family members do more than kiss.
1.3k words
4.02
225.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started when I was in my teens. I come from a family that lets you do practically anything you want so I grew up fast and learned what sex was at a very young age. I am now 18 and am almost done with school. My uncle Don (name changed) is now 22 almost 23. He was 19 when it first started.

Me, my uncle, and my cousin were all playing some monster game downstairs because we had just watched a very action packed horror movie. Don was supposed to be saving me by keeping me off the ground. We were sitting in the chair while my cousin pretended to a be a monster on the floor. I was sitting on Don's lap squirming around looking for where my cousin would pop up next when I noticed the hard-on pressed against my ass. I think he noticed that I noticed because when I turned around to peek at him he was smiled a knowing smile. I was a little scared at first but then I just surmised that it was a normal reaction when I guy had a girl sitting on his lap squirming around.

Just then my cousin's mom called downstairs to tell him they had to leave so it was just me and my uncle. I didn't know what to do. I knew I was attracted to him and had masturbated about him many times but I knew we could never do anything about it (or so I thought). I got down from his lap and went to turn on the TV and knew he was looking at me. I was so nervous that I forgot what I had gotten up for and had to turn around and ask him if he knew why I had gotten up. He gave me another knowing look. He told me to leave the TV of and come sit down because he had something to tell me. He asked me if I had felt his cock agienst my ass and I said yes. He told me that I had nothing to worry about and that I could turn the TV on.

We were sitting on the couch watching the TV when I got this crazy itch to touch with my hands what I had felt with my ass. It is cold down cellar in Don's room so we were covered up with the blankets. I slowly reached over his leg (I didn't want him to pull away before I could touch him) and set my hands on his limp penis. I heard a gasp of surprise and wasn't much surprised when he got up of the couch. I was pretty disappointed because I hadn't gotten a good feel of it and I thought he was going to go upstairs and tell my gramma but he just looked at me for what seemed like forever.

"What did you do that for?" he asked. I didn't know what to say because I wasn't quite sure myself so I just shrugged. My uncle doesn't like to have his questions go unanswered so he grabbed my shoulders and made me look into his eyes and repeated the question. "I wanted to know what it felt like with my hands," I said. He looked like he was debating something in his head for a long time but finally he spoke. "I liked the way your hand felt on me, just the thought of you touching me again makes me so hard it hurts" he said. I looked down just to see if he was telling the truth and sure enough there it was, his sweat pants we punched out like a tent.

"Would you like to feel it without my clothes?" he asked. I whispered yes so low that he had to ask me to speak up so instead of saying anything I grabbed the top of his sweat pants and pulled it past his rigid cock. I looked at his 7 inch cock for so long I thought he would pull his pants back up before I could touch it so I quickly grabbed a hold of it. I heard him moan from up above me since I was sitting on the couch and he was standing up.

I wasn't a stranger to sex and had a fetish for sucking cock even then so there was no way I could resist stuffing my mouth full of his beautiful cock. I think he was surprised that I could do it so well because I looked up at his face as I slowly licked the sensitive underside of his prick and the surprise on his face was unquestionable. He grabbed my head gently as I deep-throated his big cock and moaned so low I thought my grandmother would here upstairs!!

"Stop" he whispered and I thought for sure that that was the end of it but was I ever surprised! "I don't want to come in your mouth, I want to please you the same time your pleasing me" he explained. I had already been having sex for a year so I wasn't about to lose my virginity. He had no objections on my end of the deal. "Lay on the floor" he instructed. When I was there he said "take only your pants of because I don't know if gramma will be coming". I did what he said. By this time I wanted him so bad I thought my thoughts alone were going to make me come. I had told him about me not being a virgin some time before that so he didn't ask. There was no need. He laid between my legs with his cock rubbing up and down my slit so I could hardly make out the words he was saying. "I know your not a virgin Jen (name changed), but I'm a lot older and bigger than the first guy," he said.

"I know" I replied.

"This might hurt a little" he warned but all I cared about was what he was making me feel by rubbing his hard cock along my slit. "I don't care" I said. "I want you so bad, just give me what I want!!" I pleaded. When he heard my plea I think that was the last of his restraint because he shoved his cock in me so hard I thought I would come right then. He stayed still for a while but then started moving in and out slowly. I couldn't believe how sensitive the inside of my pussy was!! I could feel the head of his cock going in and out of my wet pussy and concentrated on the feeling.

"God your so tight Jen, I've never had someone so tight" he exclaimed as he picked up his pace. I could feel the fire getting hotter inside me and in less than 30 seconds I was coming. "Oh my god, oh my god that feels good. Don't stop coming, I can feel your pussy milking my cock!!" he growled out. Just then he pulled out and told me he was about to come and I hated the thought of all that come going to waste so I quickly started to suck him off. Then he was shooting his come into my mouth and just the feel of it made me come again!! After he was done spurting it into my mouth he quickly pulled his pants back up and helped me put mine on. Then we watched an old flick on the tube and went upstairs. He left for the Air Force soon after but every time he comes home we fuck at least 3 times. He's coming home for spring vacation in 2 weeks and I can't wait to feel his cock inside me but that's my next story.