Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashley likes the especially.
5.2k words
4.52
25.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers

This is something I've written which is somewhat different from my normal stories and has a few new themes for me. I remind people that this to a big degree is fantasy. This is not as long as my normal stories but is only part 2. I hope those who read it will take the time to give it a vote so that I'll know whether I'm hitting the right note with the readers and whether there is enough interest to write a part 3.

*****

Uncle finds a worthy task - Ashley Likes the especially - Part 2

I opened the door of the bedroom and ushered Ashley out. We made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen, her leading the way and me following so that I had the opportunity to take in her beautiful naked body from behind.

"So what are you going to make your uncle to eat?" I asked.

"I'm not that great in the kitchen Uncle Peter, in fact I'm pretty rubbish. Will a sandwich do you?"

"No definitely not. I think we need something hot and a lot more substantial than a sandwich after the exercise we've just enjoyed. We'll do an omelette and I'll help you." I had enjoyed cooking in my pre-prison days and was pretty handy in the kitchen.

I raided the fridge and the larder and started chopping up things for a Spanish omelette and in the meantime gave her instructions as to the egg mix.

"So tell me Ashley have you got a boyfriend?"

"No not at the minute Uncle Peter. I haven't had a boyfriend for six months or so and have only been with two boyfriends before."

I was pleased at how she seemed to feel she could confide in me about things like this so soon after meeting me. I noticed how very civil and polite she was being towards me after having tasted my cock and spunk and having lost her anal virginity to me. I'm sure if anyone had been watching they would have seen me smile contently to myself.

"That's surprising given that you're such an attractive girl with such a delightful body. Is there a reason you don't have a boyfriend?"

"I think it may be because I find boys my age immature, indecisive and... not ahmm adventurous enough or... perhaps I should say not experimental . Do you really think I'm pretty Uncle Peter?" She gushed.

"I seldom say things I don't mean Ashley. I also thought for a girl of little experience you were very good upstairs and I'm looking forward to helping you with some more adventures and some experiments." She looked at me coyly and went back to what she was doing and seemed very happy and relaxed speaking to me while we prepared lunch.

She thought for a minute and then said, "I'd like that very much Uncle Peter." She said while looking towards me with a grin.

"So tell me Ashely with such little experience how come you were so good and accepting when we fucked earlier?"

Her face went red as she blushed and suddenly seemed somewhat embarrassed and tongue tied.

"You can tell your Uncle Ashley, its fine, you can tell me anything but be truthful and we'll get on."

She looked my way and then sheepishly down at her egg mix."I have lots and lots of fantasies and watch a lot of porn Uncle Peter. I hope you don't think badly of me."

"No not at all Ashley it's good that you enjoy your sexuality. There's nothing bad about it and you should do what makes you happy, sex is a pleasure you should enjoy at every opportunity, you only live once. As for fantasies they are a wonderful thing it is said the brain is the biggest sexual organ so you must have a great time more frequently than most. So come on Ashley tell me what genre of porn turns you on the most?"

Again she took a quick glance at me before going even redder but coming out with it, "I think I like for someone else to be in control and for me to be kind of helpless and to be made to do naughty dirty things and be told how naughty and hmm.. slutty I'm being so that I feel more sort of open about it as I'm like being forced in to it and I'm helpless to stop it. I suppose because of how I am I like watching BDSM and... really naughty stuff. I liked what... we did Uncle Peter, it was like one of my biggest fantasies and especially the.. you know... I've not... you know..before.. when you've got such a big one."

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it my little angel, I most certainly did but I don't know the "especially" if you don't tell me." I said and gave her a knowing smile and laugh.

She was now red in the face, "The.. bum thing... I didn't think I'd be able to... that it fit.. when... you know... with such a big one."

I laughed. I'm pleased my efforts pleased you and you enjoyed the experiment. In many women the bum as you put it is only the second most erogenous zone after the clit." I told her, thinking what a lot of similarities there were between her and Jennifer.

"So Ashley you've not had many boyfriends, what about girlfriends, how many of those have you had?" I asked her watching her blush even more.

"I haven't had any girlfriends in that sort of way but I think I would like to very much. Do you think you might make me do that Uncle Peter?"

I smiled and took the egg mix and poured it into the frying pan.

"I think I might do that if the opportunity should present itself my precious little petal. You'd do a good job for me wouldn't you? You wouldn't embarrass me and you'd follow instructions if the occasion presents itself wouldn't you?"

"Oh god yes Uncle Peter, I promise I wouldn't let you down and I'd do whatever you wanted me to do with her Uncle Peter."

I was pleased with her openness and eagerness to please. She had the makings of a perfect submissive slut if I could believe what she had said and I saw no reason not to.

We ate and chatted and I got some more information from her as to scenarios she had watched which had turned her on and excited her.

We finished eating and she stood by the sink washing the dishes and utensils we had used. I looked at her naked taught young body and her beautiful smooth skin. The only things she was wearing were the rubber washing up gloves. The more I watched her the horny I became and my cock was soon filled with blood and rock hard and every so often seemed to nod in approval as I watched my pretty niece doing the washing up. She hadn't managed to finish the washing up before I acted. I moved across to her and picked her up from behind lifting her up and carrying her away from the sink and making a beeline for the table. I pushed her down on the table and manoeuvred her so that most of her back was on the table and then grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs up keeping my arms outstretched so that her pretty cunt was fully exposed and at my mercy. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast but managed to resist the immediate passion and instead went down on her sex sucking her puffy outer labia in my mouth, surprised at how wet she was. The taste of her was moreish and I couldn't seem to get enough of her fluids as my tongue fucked her and then began slow deliberate licks from the bottom of her cunny to the top now licking her inner lips and stopping at her clit to lash it and poke it. She was now moaning very loudly and very obviously enjoying my efforts.

"Suck your tits you little slut, bite those nipples hard now." I looked up from her cunt to see her sucking on one of her breasts the sight was awesome, perhaps not so much what she was physically doing but that she was doing as told.

My cock felt as if it was on fire and I needed to put it out. I stopped eating her and stood up manoeuvring my body in between her legs. The table was the ideal height for me and I grabbed her ankles in one hand lifting them out of the way so that I could manoeuvre my cock inside her waiting hot wet pussy and pushed inward, now able to use both hands to hold an ankle in each and pushing them back as far as I could in the position we were in. I looked up to see her feasting on her ample breasts first one then the other as I begun to fuck her, my cock pushing her bloated labia aside as it entered her gorgeous juicy cunt; at first I started off with very slow deliberate thrusts where my cock entered her fully and then I pulled back until most of my long shaft and some of the head was out but this patient fucking of my beautiful young niece didn't last long as the need to cum was now my dominant desire and I began fucking her harder and faster as our breathing became heavier and heavier.

"Ooohh... GOOODDD... YEEESSSSS... FUCKKK... FUCKKK... MEEE... FUCKKK... HARDERRR... I'MMM...

CUMMMIIINGGG... DONNNN'TT... STOPPP... FUCKKK... MEEEE... OHHH..GOODD..FUCKKK... MEEE"

Her screaming pleading urged me on and I was now pounding her juicy pussy like a runaway steam train and could feel my own balls swelling up as the skin around them seemed to shrink, roughen and harden. I knew there was no stopping the process as I let out a loud grunt and felt the heat in my shaft as my spunk left my balls and headed out through the narrow dark passage to escape through my tiny pee hole and enter her waiting vessel. As my spunk started the short journey she let out a scream as she was also cumming and we manage to climax together my spunk spurting out at speed inside her while her cunt muscles begun to contract and release milking my cock to ensure that every last drop of my precious essence was extracted. Having cum I lowered her legs and moved back but she wasn't finished yet she seemed insatiable as she got down off the table and knelt in front of me taking my cock all the way inside her wonderful warm mouth and sucking me until I had to tell her to stop as my cock became too sensitive for her continuing efforts.

We sat for a while and chatted some more and she divulged some of her limited experiences and some of her not so limited fantasies. It seemed we now had an understanding and I liked her and was in many ways attracted to her, perhaps some of this was that she reminded me considerably of her mum at this age. She made me a tea and went upstairs to sort my room out.

We didn't share a bed that night; I slept on my own in my own room. It was bliss not having to share with some snoring ape or hear the screams and shouts from the various neighbouring cells throughout the night and having to keep one eye open in case your cell mate decided to nick your stuff or try and fuck you to death or still even worse just decide he didn't want to share with you anymore and try and choke you.

It was morning and about 10 o'clock, I'd been awake for a while but was too comfortable to get up, when Ashley entered the room with a tray and a smile and nothing else. I was pleased to see her and especially with her lack of attire. Having woken up I had a morning stiff and my cock was solid like a steel rod and when she sat at the end of the bed cross legged so that her cunt was fully exposed and gapping in that position as if smiling at me, my cock jerked in appreciation under the covers, the movement did not go unnoticed by my observant niece and she smiled at the same time licking her lips in a wanton come fuck me way. I had just finished the tea she'd brought me and put the cup down and discarded the covers so she could see my morning hardness and her hand made a beeline for my mast but I grabbed her wrist before it made contact.

"Not so fast young lady, I need to do a couple of things before I fuck you." I said as I got out of bed and still holding her wrist pulled her after me.

I pulled Ashley in to the large shower cubicle with me and pushed her down in the corner and then moved slightly back and used my hand to forcibly direct my aching rock hard cock down in her direction and then started pissing all over her and making an effort to direct my hot morning piss in her mouth. She seemed to take to it like a duck to water you could say and opened her mouth trying to catch some of my spray as if it were morning dew while using her hands to massage what she couldn't catch in her mouth all over her chest and tits, which went suddenly firmer, as well as her nipples being bloated and erect. Having spoken to her at length and having discussed her preferences on porn and control I had realised early own that humiliation was also one of her rouse buttons, not completely surprising as Jennifer when young also seemed to love that particular button, and I begun pressing it.

"You're a dirty little fuck tart Ashley. You just love my hot piss you little cock slut you'll do anything for some dirty hot sweaty cock won't you? I'm going to piss all over you and then fuck your cunt raw, finger your cunt for me get it nice and juicy for my cock you little whore and after that I'm going to fuck that tight shit hole of yours and get your pipes all nice and stretched until it pours with my hot spunk you little cunt."

Ashley seemed to have loved every word and she busily finger fucked her pussy her legs splayed wide open so I could see her tiny hand saturated in her own fluids as she pushed four fingers in and out of her quim while looking up at me with some abandoned glazed sex starved gaze. I finished emptying my morning bladder in her mouth and turned on the water to shower, pulling Ashley up to join me as we lathered and washed each other now in the roles of a loving, gentle couple, far removed from the liaison we shared or speech and actions of a few minutes earlier.

We finished in the bathroom and went back to the bedroom both of us naked, me in front, my cock leading the way stiff and hard but this time not because I needed to urinate instead I wanted to cum inside one of her lush holes. I got on the bed with my feet nearest to the headrest.

"Show me what a good cock sucker you are my pretty little bitch." I asked her.

She crawled on to the bed by my side and immediately lowered her head to my cock. Ashley didn't rush her task as she begun to lick the bulbous head with her long hot slimy tongue then teasing the pee hole with the tip of her tongue. It felt good but I was impatient and wanted to feel my cock encased in her hot wet mouth and her fucking my full length with her mouth and throat. I pushed her head down on my cock letting her know that I wanted more from her and she obliged taking the swollen head slowly but very deliberately inside her wonderful oral kingdom and stroking every inch of it with her tongue as I slipped inside the dark wet cavern. Each slow deliberate movement she made swallowing my manhood was sending pleasure waves through my entire body and I was tempted to push her head down and hold it there so I could fuck her mouth and throat as I had her tight cunny yesterday and until I blew my load but somehow I managed to control the urge. Ashley continued to allow more and more of my length to slip slowly inside her mouth until to my astonishment it was all inside her mouth and throat and her chin was resting on my balls. Not once in the process did she gag or splutter and her breathing, although all through her nostrils, was even, relaxed and almost regular and I could feel its warmth on my balls. Ashley began to pick up pace and as she did my whole length became saturated with her saliva while as her head bobbed up and down the seal made by her lips against the shaft would break and her oral juices would flow out covering not only my cock but also my balls and some pooling of her oral liquids on my body. Her tongue and its soft gentle roughness felt unimaginably pleasurable as it rubbed against my shaft each time her head moved up and down. I was all consumed with the pleasure she was able to provide and I had an overwhelming desire to feast on her but also to return the oral gratification and managed to half pull, half drag her until we were in a 69 position and I pushed her feet as far towards her head as possible so that her sex was fully exposed and I could see by her bloated labia and wetness eager to be physically stimulated.

I wasted no time as I begun to lick her freshly showered sweet smelling swollen cunt lips with my tongue using long slow deliberate movements as she began to hum in appreciation of this new pleasurable attention to her sex whilst seemingly sucking my cock with even more vigour. Continuing with licking her bloated pussy lips every so often I would stop at her clit and suck it while running my tongue across it, something she seemed to love as her sudden almost urgent sucking of my cock and the purring vibration I felt along my shaft indicated. I found her sex and juices moreish and I had a near rapacious appetite for her and my mouth and tongue were in overdrive as I continued to orally stimulate her fuck hole wanting her to flood my mouth with her cum. I could see her tight rubbery pucker just above her cute cunny; it looked like a brownish star with a tiny hole in the centre, recalling her reference to the "especially" thing I managed to manoeuvre my hand to her soaking wet quim and replaced my mouth and tongue, inserting three fingers inside her oozing sex and rubbing at her defenceless clit and freeing my mouth for use elsewhere. In her position, with a knee on either side of me as near to my feet as she could be whilst still remaining in a position that enabled me to enjoy her pussy whilst she was able to stimulate my rod, her buttocks were sufficiently apart to allow me access to her arse. I wasted no time my long wet tongue slid out and I begun to lick at her pucker and the surrounding area this new unexpected oral stimulation was eagerly and enthusiastically accepted by Ashley as she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth long enough to scream and vocabularies her pleasure.

"AAAHHHH... OOHH... OOHH... YESSS... FEELSS... SOOO... GOODDD... UNCLLEE..PPEEETERR...

GODD... YESSS... I'M... ALMOST THEEERE..YESSSSSSS... GOD... YESSS..EAT..MEEE..OHHH..

GODD DON'TTT... STOPPP... EAT... MY... ARSE..HOOLLLE... SUCK... IT... YESSSS..OHHH... GODD..

YESSS... "

My cock was saturated with her saliva and was well lubricated as Ashley rubbed my penis up and down with both hands before devouring my whole length again as I prodded her rubbery pucker with my tongue until I felt it give way and I moved a hand to her arse and without further ceremony plunged my middle finger in one uninterrupted motion deep inside her as her sphincter surrendered immediately until my finger had fully penetrated her arse. Once again she interrupted her oral cock fucking and voiced her delight and pleasure at my latest move.

"AAAAHHHH... GODDD... YESSSS... STICK ITT... INNN... YESSS... FUCKKK... OOHHH... YESSS...

FUCKKK... MEEEE... MY... ARSE... FUCKKK... SOOOOO... GOOOODDD... FUCCKKK... YESSSS...

DEEPPPP... OHHHH... GODDD... YESSSS... "

I moved my head away from her arse and my mouth was drawn like a magnet back on to her cunt once again feeling my mouth with her wonderful fuck juices. I knew that I wouldn't be able to take too much more of her efforts before exploding and needed to pace myself.

"That's so good Ashley god you know how to suck your uncle's cock, it feels so so good but I want my cock inside your nice tight pussy. I want to fuck you first before anything else; I want to fill your cute cunt with my spunk. Move down and sit on your uncle's big cock like a good a girl."

I withdrew my finger from her arse and stopped eating and fingering her sweet pussy as she stopped sucking my cock affording me a few moments of breathing space to regain some control over myself.

Ashley started to slowly slide down along my chest then stomach towards my cock; her hot wet swollen labia massaging my body and leaving a sticky stream and tiny pools on my hairy chest and abdomen as her pussy, seeping with a cocktail of her sex juices and my saliva, made its way to my waiting manhood. She lifted herself slightly up then crouching over my cock held my rod in position as she lowered herself so that she impaled her cunt on my rigid tool. It felt wonderful, her fat soft juicy cunny lips parting way just enough to allow my throbbing cock to slide deeper and deeper inside her vagina, pushing her silky smooth flesh aside, and once inside her those same soft lush lips seemed to close around my rigid cock so that it was as if it was being held by a pair of wet velvet gloves. She begun to slowly rock on my manhood and was soon moaning loudly with pleasure, every so often screaming at me to fuck her. I was enjoying the sensation and was holding back not wanting to rush, instead I moved my hands up until I managed to cup a breast in each hand and manoeuvred so that I allowed each nipple to slip between my fingers so that with a squeeze and closing scissor motion with my fingers I was able to stimulate her breast and nipple simultaneously, her increased moaning, screaming and shouting strong evidence that she enjoyed this further attention.

pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers
12