Uncle Geoff Helps out His Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Uncle Geoff, I love you so much," the words just flowing from her lips without thought. Her hips rocked gently, pressing against Geoff's body. She could feel his cock against her mound, growing harder. She wanted to feel him inside her, to feel her uncle's hard cock slip into her tunnel, but she was afraid to say anything. They laid on the couch, in each others arms for several minutes before Geoff slid off, leaning slightly against the end of the couch. Sara looked up, smiling, then slid over to him, resting her head on his lap. Geoff slid his hand over her still trembling young body, over her hips, letting his fingertips glide lightly over her firm round cheeks. Sara's warm breath blew across her uncle's cock. Sara smiled as she watched his shaft twitch from her breath, growing harder. She wrapped he fingers around the growing shaft, kissing the head and body gently, watching its reaction. She giggled when the slightest touch made the thick shaft twitch.

"I'm getting a bit tired, Sara," Geoff said softly, kissing the side of his niece's head. Sara looked up, smiling, even though her eyes were beginning to show signs of sleep, too. "I think I'm going to go on to bed. Are you all right with everything?" he asked, looking down at his niece, suddenly realizing she was still naked. Sara rolled onto her back, her head still in his lap. Geoff gently caressed her tummy, his little finger almost touching the top of her lips. A soft moan escaped her lips. She smiled as she looked up at her uncle.

"OK, Uncle Geoff...and I am all right, I promise." She paused for a moment, then said, "And thank you for everything, I mean, it was so nice of you to...uuummm...help me like that." She closed her eyes for a moment, continuing, "It means so much to me, it really does." Sara sat up quickly, on her knees, beside Geoff. Her large teen breasts bouncing gently. She leaned to him, kissing his cheeks, then his lips, holding hers there for a couple of seconds before breaking it. Sara slipped off the couch, picked up her clothes, and only then did she realize that she was completely naked in front of her uncle. Her eyes widened as she giggled, then hurried off to her room. Sara couldn't believe what had just happened. Her young body was still trembling from her uncle's tongue. All she could think about was how her uncle's cock was growing hard again as she rested her head in his lap, her fingers playing gently with the stiffening shaft.

Geoff straightened up a little, then headed to his room. Once in bed, he just laid there, his brain spinning, thinking about what had just happened. A few minutes later, there was a knock on his door.

"Can I come in, Uncle Geoff?" a voice came from outside. Sara walked in even before he could answer. Sara was wearing a plain cotton robe, tied around her waist that reached down to her knees. Geoff watched as she climbed onto the large, four poster bed, crawling towards him. She smiled as she looked into her uncle's eyes. "I think I need some more practice, Uncle Geoff," she giggled. She crawled up between his legs, the got onto her knees. She slowly untied the belt on the robe, then let the ugly robe slip off her shoulders. Sara was kneeling there, once again, naked. The light from outside silhouetting her body, accentuating her curves. Sara pulled the sheets away, then leaned forward, letting her breasts, her nipples drag against her uncle's thigh. Her young body shuddered as every nerve of her sensitive nipples fired again and again. She wrapped her long slender fingers around Geoff's cock, feeling it throbbing to her touch. She loved touching him, feeling his manhood grow strong and hard to her touch.

Geoff moaned softly, his cock twitching in his niece's fingers. He could feel the warm air of her breath blowing gently across the stiffening head. Sara tried to remember everything he had taught her, sliding her tongue along the tender underside of his cock, then letting the tip of her tongue flick and circle the thick bulbous head. She opened her mouth, taking as much of his cock as she could. Her head bobbed up and down, sucking on the thickening shaft until it was as hard as it was earlier that night. Sara slipped the cock out of her mouth, rubbing the head over her breasts and nipples. She looked down at her uncle, smiling coyly. "Am I doing it right, Uncle Geoff?" she asked, already knowing by the hardness what the answer was.

Geoff smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "Yes, Sara, you're doing it perfectly." Sara giggled, then took Geoff's cock deep into her mouth again, feeling the thick shaft throb against her lips and throat. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, knowing how much pleasure she was giving him. She could feel his cock growing harder, thicker in her mouth, knowing she was making him like this. Sara pulled the hard shaft out again, rubbing the head over her breasts. She looked down at her uncle, this time her expression much more serious.

"Uncle Geoff, could I ask one more favor," she asked, her fingers still stroking the hard shaft. Geoff nodded, looking up at her.

"Of course, Sara, anything," he answered. Sara slid up to her uncle, her legs straddling his hips, his cock rubbing against her mound. Sara looked down at her uncle, her eyes filled with the intensity of a young woman's passion.

"Uncle Geoff, make love to me, please. I want you to be the one," she said, softly, her voice almost whispering. Geoff take her by her waist, his hands sliding up and down her sides. He didn't know what to do.

"Sara, a-a-are you sure? I mean, the first time should be with someone special, someone that means everything to you." Geoff tried to dissuade his niece, but she just smiled, her eyes locked on his.

"No one means more to me that you do, Uncle Geoff. You've always been there for me whenever I needed something," she said softly. Sara leaned forward, her hands on her uncle's shoulders, her breasts swaying slightly. "Please Uncle Geoff, I want it to be you so badly," her quivering. Sara leaned down, kissing her uncle's lips gently, her breasts rubbing lightly against his chest. She could feel his cock stiffening against her ass, the head poking between her cheeks. Sara moaned softly, rocking her hips against her uncle. Sara kissed her uncle deeply, passionately, their tongues whirling together as they held each other tightly.

Geoff wrapped his arms around his niece, rolling her onto her back. Geoff pushed himself up, looking down into Sara's eyes, his hard cock rubbing, grinding against Sara's mound. He rocked his hips, his cock slipping off her mound, the head pressing against her lips. Their eyes locked for a moment, then Sara closed her eyes, nodding gently, her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply.

The thick head had barely slipped between her lips when it bumped against the thin membrane of her innocence. Geoff paused for a moment, unsure whether to continue or not. Sara opened her eyes, smiling sweetly.

"Yes, please Uncle Geoff," her breath short but deep, "take me." Her eyes squeezed shut as Geoff pushed forward, forcing the thick head into her, breaking the membrane. A soft squeal slipped from Sara's lips as the hard shaft slid slowly into her. Her moans increased in intensity as her uncle worked his thick cock into her youthful tunnel. "Oooohhh ggddddd," she cried as Geoff slid partially into her.

Taking her slowly, tenderly, Geoff worked just half his thick shaft into his young niece before sliding out, thrusting again and again slowly, easing her into a new phase of her life. Geoff slowed his pace, not wanting to hurt Sara, nor be rough with her. Sara's lips gripped the intruding cock, squeezing tightly around the hard shaft. Her young pussy was so tight, so hot, that Geoff had to concentrate so not to cum too soon. His hands cupped her breasts, pinching, tugging at her nipples as he made love to his young niece.

Sara moaned loudly, her young body trembling under her uncle. "Oooohhh ggdddd, Uncle Geoff...it feels sooo good!" she cried, her hips beginning to rock back against him. Geoff's cock swelled inside her, growing harder, thicker, stretching her walls. "Ooohhhh ffuuucckkkk!" she cried, losing control as Geoff thrust again and again, driving his thick shaft deeper into her. Sara could feel his cock throbbing against her walls. She pulled her legs up, giving Geoff better access to her. Her young body began shaking, shuddering as her orgasms began a series of small eruptions.

Geoff felt Sara trembling, he knew she was about to cum. He increased his pace, thrusting harder, driving his stiff cock deep into her. He grabbed her legs, lifting them, driving down into her, driving his cock deep into her young tight pussy. Sara moaned louder and louder. "Oooohhh ggdddd, yes, yes!!" She wrapped her legs around her uncle, pulling him deep into her as her orgasm exploded, her juices squirting out, splattering as Geoff slammed against her thighs.

Sara came again and again as Geoff rammed his thick cock into her, sliding in and out. She held him tightly, feeling his manhood stabbing deep into her. Geoff made sure she had cummed completely, wanting Sara to experience the totality of their passion. He felt his cock throbbing, jerking against her walls. Not wanting to cum inside her, he pulled his cock out, exploding all over her tummy and breasts. Geoff came again and again, his hot seed splashing on Sara's still trembling young body.

She giggled innocently, her hands smearing the warm spunk over her tits, then licking her fingers, tasting his seed. She leaned up, taking his still hard cock into her young, teen mouth, tasting the mix of their passion. She sucked his cock clean, then fell back onto the bed. Geoff collapsed beside her, exhausted, their breathing subconsciously getting in rhythm.

Sara rolled over onto her uncle, kissing his chest gently. She looked up at him, smiling. "I never knew it could feel like that, Uncle Geoff. It, it was incredible." She smiled broadly, kissing his lips. Her heart was pounding against her chest. She snuggled her naked body against her uncle, her hand gently rubbing his chest. Geoff kissed the top of her head, as he had done since she was a little girl. They laid there together quietly for several moments, then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Geoff woke up first. He looked down at his niece, laying beside him, her naked body reminding him of what they did the night before. Quietly he slipped out of bed and went into the kitchen to make some coffee, his head spinning, unsure as to what would happen when Sara woke up. While the coffee brewed, he went to his bathroom to shower.

Geoff learned against the wall, his hands flat against the tiles as the warm water cascaded over his head. His heart was pounding as he thought about last night. He knew it was wrong, that everyone would say he took advantage of his young, innocent niece. He wondered if he had ruined the relationship they had had since she was a little girl, worried that she would never look at him with the same loving eyes as she always had.

Geoff looked to his left for some reason. There stood Sara, wearing only his long sleeve shirt, her body completely covered. She looked at him for a full minute, expressionless. Geoff thought the worst. He tried to smile, but could muster a smirk. Sara stood there a little longer, then smiled, slipping the shirt off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She walked to the shower, opening the glass door, then stepped in, standing in front of him. Sara looked up and smiled, wrapping her arms around her uncle, her naked body pressed against his.

"Ooohh Uncle Geoff. I love you so much. Last night meant so much to me." She smiled, "You'll always be my favorite uncle."

12