Uncle Hunk and Steviella

Story Info
A niece's want; an uncle's dilemma.
11.2k words
4.52
100.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drzsd
drzsd
12 Followers

I jumped when the phone rang. I wasn't used to getting calls and had been kind of napping on the couch.

"Hello."

"Uncle Chuck? It's me Stevie."

My niece, I hadn't heard from her in years. "Hey baby, how are you?"

"Great, I'm here in San Diego."

"Hey that's awesome, what are you doing here?"

At this Stevies's enthusiasm kind of diminished just a bit as she said "Well, I came down with a couple friends for spring break, but we're having a little problem."

Instantly my over protective uncle mode kicked in. "What problem? Are you alright? Where are you?"

"No, no, I'm O.K." She quickly exclaimed, trying to calm my fears. "We just have a problem with our room at the hotel my friend Jannie booked on-line." "They say they never got our reservation, and because it's spring break and all, the only room they had for us was a single. and they'll only let two people stay here and it's really small so three would be crazy anyways. So I thought of you and was kind of hoping I could crash at your place for the week." She said this last with her voice rising into a kind of plead.

"Absolutely sweetheart, I wish I knew you were coming, but that's O.K., I would love to spend some time with you. I just wish my place was bigger so I could let your friends stay too."

"That's cool Uncle Chuck, I'm sure they'd be happier here anyways. Oh my God that sounded horrible, look, I'll explain when I see you alright?"

"Sure baby doll, you need me to come get you?"

"Please? You know where the Point Loma Ramada is?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in like 20 minutes."

"Great, I'll wait out front for you."

I pulled up in front of the hotel, I didn't see my niece anywhere. I craned my neck around, saw a couple of Japanese tourists, complete with cameras around their necks and everything, and a hot looking blonde in blue jean shorts that showed off some wicked legs and a white wrap around top that tied in the back and had a slit in the front that revealed little peeks of some very sweet braless breasts. She was holding a large backpack and sitting on a suitcase. I reluctantly took my eyes off the beautiful girl as an airport shuttle pulled up discharging a whole van full of laughing teen boys. I shook my head at the horse play of the teens and then turned with them as they also checked out the hot blonde.

She had gotten to her feet and grabbed her suitcase and was rolling it right to my car. Holy crap, it was Stevie. I should of realized this as she looked a lot like my big sister had at her age. Oh man, I had been ogling my niece.

I quickly got out of the car and Stevie let go of her suitcase, dropped her backpack and jumped into my arms and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, then she nestled her face in the crook of my neck.

"It's so great to see you Uncle Chuck. Thanks for putting me up and everything. You shaved."

I laughed at that last and said "Well yeah this morning, probably need another one already though. It's great to see you too". She was warm and soft and I was liking holding her too much. "This all your luggage?" I asked as I disengaged from her hug, blushing a little for enjoying the feel of her nice body pressed against me.

"Yes, this is everything." She said, apparently not realizing the effect she was having on me she reluctantly let go.

I tossed both pieces into the back of my car and opened the door to let her into the passenger seat.

On the way back to my apartment Stevie explained that her coming was a last minute thing. She'd caught her boyfriend Duncan cheating on her the week before and her friends had insisted she come with them to get over the creep and have some fun. They had tried to change their room plans last minute, but obviously it hadn't worked.

"Jannie and Megan are like girlfriend girlfriends, if you know what I mean. So there was no way I could stay there with them and all. Thank you again so much for letting me stay with you."

I turned my head and smiled at her when she said this and quickly turned my eyes back to the road. The way the seatbelt pulled her top exposed her breast through the slit in front. She had amazing tit's. And I just saw one. Almost to the nipple. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Partially because this was my niece, and the extra taboo that was involved led to the hotness of it.

Man, I had to knock it off. I was getting hot for my niece. If my sister ever found out I was having thoughts like this she would flay me alive. I tried to casually wiggle around in my seat to hide my arousal. It wasn't working. I just kept my eyes on the road and prayed Stevie wouldn't notice. Hell, I thought, there's no way she would be checking out my crotch anyways, so as long as I kept my mind from getting all wrapped up in her body and the nasty images it evoked, I could keep myself from getting a full boner and she should never notice.

The rest of the drive went quickly as Stevie told me about her break up with her long time boyfriend, with me injecting the timely, uh huhs and yeahs and what an assholes in all the right places.

"Baby if this idiot couldn't tell he had the most amazing girl in the world in his life and he blew it, then he wasn't good enough for you anyways." I said as I pulled up into my parking space outside of my apartment building.

"Yeah, that's what I keep telling myself." And she laughed a little sad heartbroken laugh.

I grabbed her gear and led her up to my one bedroom apartment. It was pretty small and could technically have been called a studio, but it had a stand alone closet that separated the living room and kitchen from the bedroom and bathroom. So it was like a one bedroom without a bedroom door.

I unlocked the front door and took her bags in and laid them on the bed, saying over my shoulder as I went. "You're going to sleep in here, I'll camp out on the couch."

"No Uncle Chuck, I can sleep on the couch. Really, I want to."

"No baby girl, I want you in here, besides, I sleep on the couch all the time. Sometimes I don't even make it to the bed. So I will be fine and you will sleep in here. Now go grab something to drink while I make some room for you."

I emptied a couple of drawers in the dresser and pushed my hanging clothes to one end, leaving her plenty of room for her stuff as I didn't really have a lot of clothes and had more space than I needed anyways.

When I turned around she handed me a glass filled with coke and ice. I said thanks and then choked on the first sip.

Stevie giggled and said "I found your rum." And then giggled again. It was a really cute giggle.

I almost balked before realizing Stevie was over 21. The last time I'd seen her she was a skinny thirteen year old with pigtails and braces. My sister had come out with her on a short vacation and I had taken them to Disneyland. I spent the whole day walking around the park holding her hand and she even sat on my shoulders as we watched the parade. I was having a real hard time bringing her from thirteen to twenty two in my mind. Until she bent down to put her drink on the coffee table and showed me another shot of her luscious breast, and of course I couldn't stop myself from checking out what was a certifiable class "A" ass.. That helped bring the reality of her age to me fast. Lord this was going to be a long week if I couldn't shut my lust for my niece away. I'm such a pig.

I felt myself getting hard again and jammed my hands in my pockets and tented my pants a bit to hide the fact. Stevie walked by me and casually trailed her hand across my chest as she passed. My cock twitched at her touch and I nearly gasped. Her touch left a trail of fire. This was going to be a long week indeed.

I turned and leaned in the pseudo doorway and watched as she opened her suitcase and started putting her clothes into the drawers I'd left empty and open for her. As she stood at the end of the bed I saw her Devils Triangle. Lean, fit women standing with their legs together in form fitting pants or shorts have a triangle of space that you can actually see through, right between their thighs where their legs meet their ass. Few women have them because it only takes a few extra pounds in that area to cause the triangle to disappear. A friend of mine pointed it out to me years ago and said it was called the Devils Triangle because of the thoughts it evoked. And my niece's was evoking some real dangerous thoughts just then.

A few pair of shorts and some tee's and such went into one drawer. Then she lifted a green thong and casually folded it and dropped them into the other. My mind went numb. I instantly flashed on her wearing the tiny garment and had no choice but to turn away and head for the kitchen.

"You hungry?" I called back to her as I reached in to adjust my now almost fully erect penis.

"No, we ate at the hotel restaurant while they were trying to find us another room."

"O.K.." I opened and shut a few kitchen cabinets, not really looking for anything, just trying to stall and get my mind off my nieces panties and that damn triangle till my erection subsided. "Did you and your friends make plans for tonight?"

"Naw, we're all pretty spent from the plane ride. They're going to pick me up in the morning and we're going to the beach tomorrow. Want to come with us?"

"I'd love to sweetie but I have to work tomorrow. Besides you don't want your old uncle hanging around. Aren't you going to be scoping out the hot guys and trying to hook up and whatnot?"

Stevie gave a kind of half hearted laugh at that and said, "I am so not going to be scoping out any guys on this trip. I am like not even going to think about hooking up. And you are not OLD Uncle Chuck."

"Well that's nice of you to say, but we both know I am almost as old as your father."

As I said this I walked back out of the kitchen empty handed just in time to see Stevie slip a huge blue vibrator into the drawer with her panties. I almost had a heart attack right there and then. I pretended not to see anything and quickly jumped onto the couch as I felt my self getting hard again. God, I was a dead man. I figured I would need a lobotomy by the time Stevie went home.

She walked back into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "You are not old, and you look like half my dads age. You are in great shape and you are twice as handsome as most men I know. Do you remember when we went to Disneyland?"

Her change of subject threw me for a second as I was still trying to digest the compliments she had just paid me. I recovered quickly though and told her, "Of course I remember. We had a great time. In fact I was just thinking about how much you've grown since then."

She bent over to pick up her drink, and this time I was ready for it and was able to turn my eyes away so as not to see any more of her enticing flesh. I then cursed myself silently for a fool for not taking advantage of every chance I got to see her great tit's. Stevie leaned back on the couch and sipped her drink, she put it back down and then raised her arms above her head and stretched, thrusting her chest out as she did. This time I was not ready and she looked over in time to see my eyes grow big as I watched her blouse swell. With the top stretched taut her nipples showed through the light fabric. When I realized she'd caught me looking I could feel my face reddening.

Stevie gave me a very adult grin and almost purred, "I'm not a little girl anymore, am I?"

Now I am not a player or anything close, in fact it had been awhile since I had had a girlfriend, which explains the easy arousals, but I recognized a come on when I saw one and my niece had just come on to me big time. Of course as soon as I thought this I internally called myself an idiot and convinced myself that it was an innocent question after all.

"NO, you are definitely a grown up little girl."

"I'm not a little girl." Stevie gave an overly exasperated sigh and then that adorable little giggle again and reached over and tried to tickle me.

I jumped at her touch and leaped off the couch, pretending I was actually ticklish, trying to hide the effect her touch actually had on me.

"Enough of that little girl." And then I laughed when Stevie stuck her tongue out at my dig, "So what would you like to do tonight?"

"I'm pretty wiped out, can we just watch t.v. for awhile?"

"Sure, why don't you pick out a DVD and I'll make some popcorn and we'll watch a movie till you're ready for bed."

When I came out of the kitchen with a big bowl of piping hot popcorn, Stevie was sprawled on the couch. Apparently the few minutes I took to microwave our snack was enough time for her to have changed into a little lace negligee thing that had my heart in my throat and my dick once again stretching my pants. I gulped and blushed again and stood in the doorway of the kitchen like a fool with my mouth hanging open, trying to catch my breath.

I tried to play it off and act as casual as I could as I set the bowl next to our drinks, but I knew I wasn't fooling either of us. Stevie acted like nothing happened, which I was very grateful for, and held up the movie she had chosen. As I took the DVD from her hands I looked into her eyes, deep sexy blue gray eyes, and saw enough to know she was getting a rush out of the effect she was having on me.

I got up to insert the DVD and turned out all the lights to make more of a theater feel, and when I came back to the couch Stevie jumped up and grabbed both our glasses and headed for the kitchen. I heard ice hitting glass and she came out a minute later with our refreshed drinks. As she walked towards the couch again I tried very hard not to check out her incredible legs and when she bent down to set the glasses on the table I nearly swallowed my tongue. She then sat really close to me on the couch.

Christ, what was I gonna do? I was so damn hot for this sweet little girl. How was I going to survive a whole week of this.

The movie she picked out was "My Cousin Vinny" which I had seen many times. We munched popcorn and finished our drinks, laughed at all the great lines in the movie and basically enjoyed ourselves. Apparently she had seen this movie many times before as well because she kept saying, "This is my favorite part."

As the movie went on she slid closer and closer to me on the couch until she ended up leaning on me and I put my arm around her. This was too much for me. The closeness of her barely clad body. The warmth of her. The smell of her hair. Her hand lightly pressed on my chest, was melting my skin. I was afraid to move, and I hoped that with the only light being from the t.v. she wouldn't see the obvious bulge that now was beyond hiding.

Fortunately, she was wiped out from her long day and I heard her breathing become steady and deep. I was pretty sure she had fallen asleep. I brought my arm down behind her back, scooped up her legs with my other arm, lifted her and carried her to the bed. As I walked she snuggled her face into my chest and I heard her take a deep sniff. I laid her on the bed, pulled the sheet and light blanket over her, kissed her on the forehead and whispered goodnight. She murmured something that sounded like goo nigh unka unk, rolled over and was instantly lost to oblivion.

I stared down at my niece and chastised myself again for lusting after this sweet little angel. Her long blond hair spilled over her face and for a second I saw that thirteen year old child again. I had to get a grip on myself. I had to remember who this was and stop wanting her.

I grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet and went to make myself a bed on the couch. Then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and thought about masturbating to try and take the edge off my lust. But I had settled down and I was afraid of making noises and waking Stevie so I just pee'd and then settled myself on the couch.

Around 2 A.M. I heard noise that instantly brought me awake. I am a light sleeper and had the ability to wake instantly without any grogginess at the slightest sound. I quickly discerned the noise was coming from the bedroom. Little gasps and moans and Stevie saying over and over, "No, no, no."

I jumped up from the couch and darted into the bedroom, it was very dark but the night lite from the bathroom allowed me to see Stevie thrashing around on the bed in the throes of a nightmare. I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair and whispered her name, trying to wake her without startling her. I said soothing it's o.k. baby and your alright, I'm here things to her until she calmed and eventually opened her eyes.

"You were having a nightmare."

"Oh my God, we were on the plane and I heard a loud noise and then the plane was falling and I started screaming NO,NO,NO. I didn't want to die." This all came out in a kind of mumbled rush. " I was so scared." This last was said in this little girl voice that tore at my heart strings.

"It's alright baby, I wont let anything happen to you. You're safe here. Go back to sleep."

Then in that same baby voice, "Will you hold me for a little while?"

"Sure baby doll." And I slipped into bed with her and she cuddled up into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. And even though I wore only boxer briefs and she was only half dressed, and the heat of her flesh touching mine was exquisite, her vulnerability and my last bit of parental morality kept me from turning into a raging testosterone machine and molesting my sweet niece.

She eventually calmed and fell back to sleep and about an hour later rolled over on her other side, allowing me to disengage and take myself back to the couch.

<>

The next morning I woke at my usual time and went in to shower, as I passed the bed I glanced in at Stevie, she was curled up and still asleep. When I got out I dressed for work and then went into the kitchen to make coffee and toast, my usual breakfast. I sat at the kitchen table and read the paper and soon heard Stevie stir in the bedroom. She sauntered over and put her arm around me and kissed my freshly shaved cheek. When she did this I could feel her breast press up against my arm and just like that my cock sprang to life again. Oh man, this week was going to be torture. I asked if she wanted some coffee and she mumbled something, something shower something and disappeared into the bathroom.

I was washing up the few dirty dishes left in the sink when she walked back into the kitchen. She was wearing different shorts and a white tee shirt, and when she got close enough I could see a black bikini top underneath her shirt.

"Morning princess, you want some coffee or breakfast?" I asked her again.

"Coffee sounds great, thanks." As she said this there was a double honk outside and Stevie went, "Oh crap, they're here. I'll just grab some Starbucks or something." And she ran back in the bedroom and grabbed her backpack.

She stopped and gave me another kiss on the cheek and a hug and as she dashed to the door I called her back. "Here, your going to need this." And I handed her my spare house key. "Are you going to be home for dinner?"

"Thanks, I don't think so, Megan said something about a club, so I will probably be home late."

"O.K. have fun babe."

"I will, bye."

I got home from work that evening and couldn't believe how empty the place felt without her there. Man, she'd only been here for a day and it just felt like she belonged. I heated some leftover pizza and ate while I watched a Padre game. After watching them lose, again, I showered and then resisting the urge to rummage through her things I laid out on the couch and watched a movie and eventually fell asleep.

I woke to the lock turning in the door. I didn't know what time it was but I was pretty certain it was late. I decided to just pretend to stay asleep and with slightly slit eyes watched Stevie kind of sway into the room after relocking the door. She wasn't fall down drunk, but she was definitely a little tipsy. She was wearing this very short silky mini dress thing and when she got to the bedroom doorway she bent over to set her backpack down and I saw a lot of flesh. She was obviously wearing a thong. At least I hoped she was, she might have not had any panties on for all I could see.

drzsd
drzsd
12 Followers