Uncle James

Story Info
Sometimes things happen when you stay at your Sister's.
5.2k words
4.46
144.6k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

You know ... you grow up with her comfortably being just your little niece. Wrestling, teasing, goofin' around and teaching her things that your sister would never, ever dream of letting her do.

That's what makes Uncles so fun ... no responsibilities.

Then one day this little girl, who not so long ago was climbing up into a tree fort with you and you were teasing her about "climbing like a girl", is now, these not so many years later, lying beside to you on a lounge chair next to the pool in a skimpy white string thing that is supposed to pass for swimwear and you notice she is not a little girl anymore in any way, shape or form. In fact, her way shape and form are all grown up and as you try not to scope her out ... but you do, you feel your cock getting very hard.

Thank god for mirrored sunglasses.

Alicia is a 18-year-old 'ready for college' girl now and this 18-year-old girl, who by her physical attributes, should rightly be called a woman is a ripe and luscious thing to behold. She's nearly 5' 10", about the same height as my sister Cheryl but the rest of Alicia doesn't look like she came from my sister at all. My sister is tall and nice looking but the "girl" parts of her are not in the least bit pronounced ... she is just a girl ... just my sister. Her daughter, Alicia, on the other hand ... this girl has shoulder length, straight blonde hair and a body that is muscled and lean everywhere with very large tits, a nice bubble butt and strong, thick thighs. She has full, naturally Ruby Red lips in a beautiful 'girl next door' face and blue eyes that will pierce your resolve in a heartbeat.

The girl was simply stunning ... and she knew it but she was also very kind and rather modest.

I found myself, only two days into the week I was staying at my sister's place, always trying to get as close to her daughter as possible and luckily for me, Alicia was a touchy-feely, very flirty girl, woman ... whatever and when we were in the same room together, she was always sitting or standing close enough for me to be filled with her scent.

We decided tonight would be a night in with a movie, popcorn and some soda; the whole bit. Cheryl and I were in the media room, she in a recliner and me on the huge couch flipping the remote for the soundless tv, looking for anything with sports scores. We are talking and reminiscing about our childhood together when Alicia walks in fresh from the shower with one towel wrapped around her head the way girls do and guys could never do in a million years and another lonely towel barely wrapped around her body and she somehow slips over the back of the couch and lands about 6 inches away from me.

Oh my god ... this girl smells wonderful!

I catch her mother look over at her daughter and a funny smile crosses her face but I didn't think much of it.

Alicia scoots even closer to me, digs her arm underneath mine like we're going down the aisle together and as she tilts her head into my shoulder to cuddle with me, the stupid towel on her head about knocks me over.

"Sorry, Uncle James." she giggles and as she jumps up from the couch, her hands come up to remove the towel on her head while the towel ... sort of covering her body, drops away from her and in a way, again, that only a female can do, she throws the towel from her head to the side, deftly whips the other towel off of her body, plops down in exactly the same spot next to me on the couch with said towel now covering the front of her like a blanket ... and I saw not one inch of illicit flesh during the whole process.

I must have had an opened mouth "fucking amazing" look on my face because my sister laughed out loud watching the whole several second event, literally, unfold before me.

"Everyone comfy now?" she says, looking directly at me.

I just stare at my sister as I am sitting on her couch with her voluptuous daughter, all but naked, curled into me and smelling like heaven while the shoulder of my shirt is getting wetter and wetter from Alicia's freshly showered hair.

"Comfy?" was all I could manage.

"Toss me the remote, Sweetie" Cheryl said to her daughter.

Alicia's long fingers gently remove the device from my hand as her blue eyes smile up into my face and she deftly tosses the remote to her Mom, who in a single motion makes a perfect reception, swings it toward the flat screen and pushes 'play'.

That word would cross my mind later.

Not two minutes later;

"Ooh Mom, pause it, pause it," Alicia grabs the front of the towel and sits up, "... forgot the popcorn."

"Right back." my sister jumps up and heads off to the kitchen muttering something about her brain.

Alecia is turned away from me as she looks over the back of the couch, watching her Mom head down the hallway to the kitchen and I see all the naked flesh of her back; from her shoulders, down her sculpted muscles, where her very large breast is bulging out from behind the towel held there by her arm in front, all the way to the delicious curve of her ass pushed into the cushions.

She splashes back into the couch next to me again and looks up at me with a slight quizzical, "what" look but quickly turns her head and squishes her soft body back into me and kind of wiggles ... to settle in I guess. This is just odd. All I could think of for the past two days was fucking my own niece ... my own sister's daughter for Christ's sake and now I couldn't be more uncomfortable if I tried with her all but naked body right next to me.

My sister came back into the room and with the skill of a waitress, she juggled a huge bowl of popcorn, three bowls, three cans of Root Beer ... and a salt shaker. She got us all settled in with our snacks, fussing like a Mom does, sat back down in her recliner and pushed 'play' again.

It's a chick flick and an hour into it, I still don't know what the story is about. I just wish I could reach into my pants and adjust my swelling cock; it's driving me nuts! Alicia's body is so soft and I cannot get the thought of her nakedness being just a slightly damp towel's thickness away from my skin. Her still damp hair and the scent from her clean body was completely distracting. I tried to make my cock behave. I tried everything to make my cock behave. I swear I even tried the 'dead kitten' thing but that thought in my head just made me think of pussy ... Alecia's pussy. FUCK!

I couldn't take it any longer.

"I gotta pee." I say and jump up from the couch.

"K," my sister says, "I need a popcorn refill." as she grabs the remote and hits pause again, "hurry though, this is getting to a really good part."

I had to dig my hand in my pants as soon as I was out of female range. Fuck, that hurts!

I stood at the mirror, looking at myself and made up my mind ... for sure; I was sure that I was so fucking confused that I didn't know what I thought. I left my cock in a 'standing' position in my underwear and headed back to, either my doom or nirvana, I knew not which.

When I came back into the media room, Alicia had stretched her body out and now had her head on the arm of the couch and her butt was about where I was originally sitting. She looked at me, quick smile, on/off and pulled her legs up, inviting me to sit so she could rest them in my lap. She had not wrapped the towel around herself and was still using it to cover herself as if it were a blanket and when she raised her legs for me to sit ... I saw it all.

Her long slit, covered with fine golden hair like soft peach fuzz and her little pink asshole were completely exposed to me. Her eyes were lasered on my face, now with a wry smile covering her mouth. Cheryl was looking over at her with the very same angle of view that I had and I know she saw the same thing that I did ... but I did not look at my sister.

What the fuck was going on here?

I sat down and I know I was blushing as I felt both women's eyes on me but Cheryl simply turned her head and as she punched the remote once again she said,

"Yeah, now we're all getting comfy."

Why does she keep using that word?

Both women were sniffing at the end of the movie and right on through the credits, commenting on how sad one part was and how sweet another was but I probably couldn't recite four lines of dialogue from the whole movie.

My sister switched the system to a music channel and I was glad for some Classic Rock to take my mind somewhere else but that didn't last long as she stood up, walked over to stand right in front of me, softly kicked my foot with her bare toes and as my attention came to her face she said;

"You didn't really think I would let you fuck my daughter without fucking me as well, did you ... Little Brother?"

Ever heard the phrase 'my balls are in my throat'?

"Huh?" was all that came out and even that little bit was feeble. I sounded like a kid going through puberty.

"James," she has a very matter of fact tone, "I've been watching you lust after my little girl for the last two days. It couldn't be any more obvious that you desire her."

Alecia was sitting there with her fingers to her mouth, sort of biting her nails through a smile as her eyes darted back and forth between her Mother and me ... her fucking Uncle for crying out loud, her Uncle.

"Oh God," I tried again, "I ... uh ... Cheryl, shit! I ... uh, what do I say?"

She laughs. "Just say, 'why yes Sis, I'd love to fuck you both ... my sister and my niece'."

Alicia couldn't stand it anymore and stripped the towel off her body and threw it to let it land wherever.


"You like, Uncle James?" she asks with a smile like it was an everyday question.

I looked at my niece's body and the man in me just melts. OMG, what a beautiful woman lay before me with no clothes on; just that sweet smile and a confidence of maturity that I knew she did not possess but was still intoxicating.

I was guessing that's why Mom was here.

"So, is my sister a teacher now?" I ask Cheryl.

"I guess that works," Cheryl says, thinking as she speaks, "my daughter has an unusual appetite and she simply asked me one day to help her satisfy it."

"Really ..." my eyes go from mother to daughter and back.

"Yeah," my sister says, "Alicia is just like me in ways you can't imagine ... or maybe you have imagined."

This last was a statement and a question. I pondered it for a moment before I answered honestly;

"Sis, I have never thought about you in that way," I say, "you know, sexually ... wanting to fuck you."

Now, as soon as those words came out of my mouth I got a punch of sexual need in my stomach that left my mouth dry. I had never considered the naughtiness of being intimate with my own sister but now that the thought was there it was the strangest feeling I've ever experienced.

Sticking my cock inside of my own sister.

As I thought his, Alecia started rubbing her feet on my legs and I found her toes on my crotch was rather comfortable and not weird like you would expect since my sister ... her mother, was right next to us.

"Okay, okay ... seriously." I say as I move Alecia's legs off me and stand up. "Is this for real? ... cuz, I feel like you're both pulling my leg or something ... like, you're getting me 'all in' here and then you're gonna say, are you serious?"

My sister looks at me and as she steps closer to me, I see her wet her lips as she folds herself into me and plants a very sexual kiss on my mouth that allays my suspicions about them teasing me. My hands slowly find their way to touching my sisters body and I discover there is way more woman there than I ever imagined ... which of course, I never did ... but maybe I should have.

As I am kissing Cheryl ... my sister, god that's sounds weird ... I feel Alecia's hands as she sits up and starts massaging my thighs and works her way to my balls and on up to my cock.

"How'd you get him to stand up like that, Uncle James?" she asks about my fully erect cock that I had thankfully straightened our earlier in the bathroom.

"Talent." was all I managed in between kissing my sister and trying to look down at her daughter.

Fuck, I guess it was Nirvana and not my doom after all ... maybe.

I felt Alicia unzip my pants as my sister undoes the button to them and now both women have their hands on my cock at the same time. Somehow my pants come down and somehow my shirt comes off and somehow, I am now naked in front of two very horny women ... relatives. Women relatives ... women that I am related to ... OH SHIT, just stop thinking!

Cheryl kneels in front of me, next to her daughter and takes ahold of my cock, then kind of purrs at me.

"Oooh, Little Brother is not so little." she says looking back into my face.

She pulls my totally erect cock away from my body and gently puts her other hand behind her daughter's head and guides Alicia's mouth to cover my throbbing flesh.

Alecia downs several inches of my cock, moves her head up and down slowly at first and as she moves faster, she moves deeper and then works furiously, fucking me with her mouth for several minutes as her mother watches her. She finally pulls her mouth off me with a stream of saliva and a gasping pant.

Cheryl kinda giggles at her. "Breath. little one," she says, "you need to remember to breath."

Alicia is panting, "God," she wheezes, "he's so thick."

"Yeah," my sister looks up at me, again with that smile, "he's gonna feel very nice when we get him inside of our little cunts, don't you think Sweetie?"

"Yes, Mommy." Alicia says as she eagerly puts my cock back in her mouth.

"Oooh," my sisters says with a frown, "you are such a greedy little bitch, let me have some."

Alicia pulls my cock from her mouth and moves in to give her mother a big wet kiss and as I watch their tongues move against each other, new possibilities ... very naughty, even nasty possibilities start running through my mind.

Fuck, this is ...

This is it ...

This is a mother / daughter thing, except it's ... oh shit, this is still just too hard to wrap my head around.

I watch my sister caress and fondle her daughter's titties and I completely give in and am now eager to get my sister naked.

I wrap my hand in my sister's hair and feel her movements as she continues to kiss Alecia. One of her hands leaves her daughters breast and gently folds itself over my fingers. As I know that I have her attention, I pull on her hair slightly to motion her to stand up and as she follows my lead, I bring her mouth back to mine, I feel Alicia's hands on me again. They are soft and delicate, almost tentative, I'm assuming from her lack of experience.

"Has she fucked much?" I ask Cheryl as I looked into her face.

"Um, no actually," she says kinda through clenched teeth, "not even once yet ... you wanna be the first?"


"Oh, jeez sis ... "I start.

"Yes ... please Uncle James," Alicia is looking up at us both, "yes ... I want it to be you."

This, for me has now turned from something lascivious and dirty into something very erotic and tender.

"So ... are you good?" Cheryl says, smiling at me.

"More than good ... are you kidding?" I reply, "but now I'm very curious about you, sis."

"Mommy has something that she says men find ... what is it Mom? Alicia looks at Cheryl.

"Interesting,' Cheryl says, "is mostly what I get ... or unusual."

"Show him Mom," Alecia says eagerly as she reaches for her mom's pants and starts to undo them.

Cheryl just smiles at me and begins to help her daughter discard her own clothing. Cheryl takes over working the jeans off her body as Alicia stands and pulls the shirt over her mother's head and moves around to undo her bra.

My sister has a swimmer's body. Lithe and like Alicia's, muscular with small but very, very firm breasts for a woman in the 40's. I believe she could actually pass the pencil test. Alicia is back on the floor, kneeling in front of my sister and is very eager to remove the last piece of clothing from her mother's body, a red thong; something I never pictured my sister wearing but since I'd never thought about her even having a vagina, I suppose I never considered what she might cover it with.

Alicia teases the straps of the thong and as she looks up at me watching, her hand comes to the front of her mother's crotch and she starts rubbing her through the fabric. Her eyes go back and forth from her play to my face and I suddenly see what she is trying to show me. Cheryl's clit is getting aroused and swelling and it is a sufficient enough protrusion to actually bulge under the silky red fabric and I can plainly see that it is very large.

Alicia smiles when I catch on and quickly pulls the thong off her mother. My sister is completely shaved and the shaft of her clit is a sweet pinkish color, surrounded by milky white skin and it is as thick as my little finger. The head of her clit is almost as big as my thumbnail and looks exactly like a little penis. Alicia stands next to her mom and pulls open the labia of her own pussy to expose her clit, which is a tiny, pinkish white nub, more like what I've always seen before.

"Mine's nice but it's so normal; isn't hers wonderful, Uncle James?" my niece says with kind of an odd pride.

I look at my sister ... and as she is staring intently at me, I realize she is waiting to see if I am grossed out or if it is the most wonderful thing I've ever laid eyes on.

It is definitely the latter and my smile shows it.

"OMG, sis." was all I managed.

"Yeah," she says, with satisfaction after my reaction, "guys either love it or hate it."

"Wow," I start, "jeez Cheryl, how big ... "

"Two and three eighths inches," she laughs and snorts, "makes me know what you guys must go through."

"So, you actually took a rul ... 'I begin.

"Mom says Daddy measured it," Alicia chimes in, "isn't that funny?"

Now, Cheryl's ex, Brad, was a nice enough guy ... until he ran off with another man, so the thought of him measuring what looked like a penis didn't really surprise me as much as you would think.

"Wait 'til you suck on it Uncle James." my niece is caressing her own tits and moving her shoulders side to side, obviously getting very aroused about our coming activities.

"Kiss me some more."

I pull Alicia into me and do exactly as requested as Cheryl moves behind me and pushes her body into my back and wraps her arms around both of us. My sister's tits are indeed very firm and I can feel her stiff nipples as she pulls back and brushes them back and forth on my skin. She puts her hands on my shoulders and runs her nails down my back with a slight bite to her touch, turns her hands and runs them from the backs of my thighs, up and over my ass, sending shivers through my body then reaches around between her daughter and myself to start playing with my cock.

I feel my sister behind me as she turns her head and lays her face against my back while working her hands strictly by feel and Alicia's body jumps slightly. I look between us and see my sister has started to touch her daughter's clit, moving in slow circles, rubbing the little nub and sliding a single finger down Alicia's labia, searching for wetness to bring back up and apply to the sensitive tip.

Alicia tilts her head back with her eyes closed and she moans at her mother's touch.

"Oh, Mommy," she pants, "I can't believe I'm finally going to do this ... I've wanted this so bad."

Cheryl moves from behind me to the side of us, strokes her daughter's hair with one hand and pulls my face to hers with the other to kiss me again. As she pulls back, her dark eyes focus on mine and I know she wants my full attention.

"You will be nice to my little girl, James," she says softly, "we've used toys but having a man on top of you and inside of you is very different than the kind of play I have done with her ... so be good to her when you fuck her."

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers
12