Uncle Jim's Pet Store Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds a pleasent surprise at an abandoned pet store.
1.8k words
4.29
129.5k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

As a young child I spent many of my summers working at my Uncle Jim's pet shop. I loved animals and since my parents wouldn't let me have a pet, working there was more like fun then work. Don't get me wrong, lugging around large bags of dog food and cat litter wasn't easy or fun but getting to play with the animals afterwards made it worth while.

As I grew older I wasn't able to spend as much time at the store anymore. My classes got harder, girls got cuter, and I needed to get a job that would pay, so eventually I had to stop going to Jim's store altogether. It was sad at first but as life got busier my mind became more and more preoccupied and eventually I had completed forgotten about those wonderful days. That is, until recently.

It was graduation day in my senior year in college when I received a telegram from Mr. Seben, the family lawyer. It seems Uncle Jim had died only a few days ago and since he had no children of his own he had left his pet store to me. The letter from the lawyer included a section written by him that advised me to sell the store since it had not been doing very good business for years. I considered what the lawyer had written and almost decided to put the store up for sale when I felt strong urge, as if the fates were telling me not to sell. I though maybe this was sign. I was graduating and yet had not been able to secure a job. Maybe fate had been planning for me take over the store all along.

In the end I decided I should at least go and look around the store, for old time sake if for nothing else.

When I arrived at the store I found that Mr. Seben had been more then polite when he described the state of my Uncle's store. What had been an inviting, well kept little corner shop now was falling apart and stunk of decay. The outside of the building was covered in flyers, political posters, and gang tags. With the outside as it was I was afraid to peer into the inside but I knew I had too.

I couldn't even imagine the old store when I looked inside. The cages were empty and turned over, many of them rusted or broken apart at the hinges. All of the pet food bags had been ripped open and their contents were scattered across the floor. The rank odor I had smelled outside was even stronger in here and was amplified by the sound of rats gnawing away at wood and food remains somewhere in the store.

I was ready to turn around when I heard something heart wrenching. I had to strain my ears to make sure I heard it because it was so faint but I knew that it was there. There was a faint whimper coming from the back of the shop. The tone was definitely canine and it sounded like it was in pain. I tried hard to keep myself from crying but despite my attempted bravado I couldn't keep a few small tears from rolling down my cheek.

The poor thing had probably injured itself in part of the decaying remains of the store and had been trapped in the building for days or even weeks. Even if I did nothing else with this rats nest I couldn't leave without helping that poor dog.

I followed the sound of the whimpering all the way through the store to the back storage room and found that the door was unlocked.

"At least it should be easy to rescue the mutt" I thought to myself as I opened the door and looked inside.

I stood in the doorway completely still for a moment from the shock of what I saw. There was no dog in this back room at all. Only one cage in the whole store was still intact and it was in this back room. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was so barbaric. Locked inside the cage was a woman, and naked no less.

"You poor thing, how did you get stuck in this…" I said to her as I walked over to her and began to open the cage. With the cage partway unlocked I stopped in shock for no less then the third time since I arrived at the store.

At first I thought someone had played a perverted joke on her. Her cage was obviously designed for a large breed of dog and before who ever had locked her up in the cage had attached a dog collar and fake dog ears onto her head.

When I spoke to her she slowly lifted her head to look at me. I could see from the glazed look in her eyes that she hadn't eaten in days but as soon as I removed the pin that held the cage door shut her eyes changed. Exhaustion and depression where replaced by the joy of freedom and without even a pause she bounded out of her cage.

It seemed odd to me that after being imprisoned in that cage that she would crawl out of the cage. The first thing I had expected her to do was stand up and take off the fake ears yet instead she remained on all fours and began to rub up against my legs in a playful manner.

I was about to ask her who had done this to her and if she wanted me to call the police when I noticed two things that just didn't make sense. First, someone had attached a tail to her but it wasn't inserted into her ass and I couldn't see any suction cup to hold it on. Secondly, I suddenly realized her tail was waging.

"You must be my new master!" She said, turning her face up to mine so that I could see the elation in her eyes.

"Who did this to you?" I asked her as her previous statement started to soak in.

"Did what? Ohhh…. You smell like my old master."

"What do you mean what? Who put you in that cage? Wait, I smell like your old master? Who was you old master?"

"Master Jim gave me this cage. Isn't it nice? I got some nice blankets in there to make it more comfortable. None of the other cages have that!" She said proudly, as if it were something to brag about.

"My uncle did this to you?"

"Master Jim was your uncle? That must be why you smell like him."

"So my uncle locked you up and put that collar on you? How could he do such a thing?"

"It wasn't easy! It took a long time to find a collar big enough to fit around my neck!"

"What? You are human, aren't you?"

"Of course!"

"But… why do you wear those ears then?"

I had expected a response or at least for her to blush but instead she just looked at me with confusion. It was as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"I'm so glad you're my new master! Master Jim was a very kind master but he always told me that I was too young for him. I'm glad my new master is my age. I've wanted to prove I could be a good girl for so long!" She said as she started to play with the zipper on my pants.

"Wait… what?"

"Hmm…" She mumbled to herself as she tried to get my pants unbuttoned.

"What are you doing?"

"Finally!" She exclaimed as she managed to unbutton my jeans and slide them down, "You smell so good. You must taste wonderful!"

"What? What?"

I was shocked when she ripped off my boxers and started to lick the tip of my penis. My shock turned to confusion as her doglike ears perked up and her tail began to wag faster with every lick.

"Oh, you taste heavenly! I'm must have been a really good girl to deserve you!"

I tried to restrain myself but it was to no avail. My cock began to grow hard.

"Why did Jim make you wear those ears?" I asked her, unable to take my eyes off of her.

"Huh? What do you mean? What other ears could I have?" She asked, quite confused, as she stated to take in my shaft.

I reached down touched one of her ears but retracted my hand quickly. I could hear a muffled giggle as her dog-like ear twitched in response to my touch.

"They are real?"

"Umm…" She murmured as she started to run her tongue around my cock.

"The tail too?"

"Umm…" She murmured again as she tried to swallow my whole cock. She obviously hadn't had any practice at deep throating but I could tell she wasn't going to let that stop her. Despite her body wanting to gag she continued to try and take in my shaft. I had never in my life seen a girl try so hard to give a good blowjob.

"So you're human… but you have a tail and your ears are…"

She just smiled and nodded slightly.

"How did you get to be this way? Were you born this way?"

Again she just nodded a little.

"But how? Were your parents…?"

As soon as I mentioned her parents, tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Did you know you're parents?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head no.

"I'm so sorry. Was it Jim that raised you then?"

Again she nodded yes.

For a few moments we sat with only the sound of her slurping my cock breaking the silence.

"Oh god, I barely know you… but this feels so good."

She smiled at what she perceived as being a compliment and I grew harder as I watched her breasts heave up and down with her motions.

"God you're cute! I think…. Ohh"

I could feel my balls starting to tighten and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Master, are you alright?" She asked, pulling my cock out of her mouth to speak.

That last master pushed me over the edge. I closed my eyes and groaned. When I opened them I saw that I had splattered my cum all over the dog girls face. As I sighed with release, she began to smile.

"Did I do good master? Did I make you happy?" She asked me with a look that showed she actually was concerned with my response.

"Yes, you made me very happy." I said as my body began to relax again.

"So then you'll keep me?" She asked with the longing look of a lost puppy.

I smiled at her as she remained kneeled in front of me, desperately waiting for my response.

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers