Uncle Joe's Gas Station

Story Info
Late shift summer spent with Uncle.
2.9k words
4.48
66.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers

Still working on the next Quinn chapter. Just wanted to write a few quicker stories that are stand alone. If you enjoy this, I hope you will take the time to leave a nice comment. I do read all the comments and love chatting with the people that write them. I know there may be some mistakes despite my proofreading so I hope you can enjoy it with minor errors.

*****

When I was 21 years old, and in college, my money was tight. I really needed a job. Finding the perfect job was going to be tough.

It had to pay enough for gas to go there and back, help with the bills and have some left over to enjoy. It had to have a flexible shift. It had to be something that could adjust to my class schedule, allow me some free time to hang out with friends, and be available to pick up hours sometimes too. The last thing this job needed was I needed time to study. I didn't want to be so hammered at work that I wouldn't be able to fit in some last minute studying for a test. I think that was going to be the hardest part. Let's face it: when you are at work, they want you to work, right?

My friend Darla said, "Susie, you should be a stripper. The strip club on Douglas is always hiring."

Of course our room mate, Danny, agreed with her.

"Yeah, Susie, you should totally be stripper. You'd be great at it too," he said a little too enthusiastically.

Darla fired back, "You just wanna see her naked!"

"So do you!" Matt accused. "And, fuck yeah I wanna see her naked...and I wanna see you too Darla-naked."

We laughed, but I have to admit I did think about it. Being a stripper did fit the bill. The money would be good. I bet they were flexible on shifts and stuff. I would even have down time in between dances to study. I would be foolish to not even consider it; I did have the body for it.

I'm 5'8 and weigh 152 pounds. I have large 36DD boobs (thank you Mom) and a slender build. I'm quite athletic and Darla, Danny and I all do yoga every morning. Danny got me using his weight bench with him in the evening and my muscles are now tight and toned. My thighs are strong and my legs are curvy. I can move sexily so I think I would make a good dancer.

Not to sound conceited, but I think I look good naked. I have peachy colored areolas and cute nipples. They are smooth with no braille around them. My pussy is always waxed bare. I go to my favorite salon to have that and my mani/pedi done. My hair is long and thick. It's blonde with some several pink sections. I think I make it work.

My face is attractive. I have sea green eyes and full lips. My cheekbones are high. I keep my eyes brows carefully plucked. I know I sound so incredibly vain, but it's just that I like to keep myself put together. I'm not out seeking compliments or expecting to get anything with my looks. When it comes to looking like ass or looking attractive, why not make the effort? The guys seem to enjoy that I do it and some of the girls have too.

I know, by now, you're asking if I became a stripper. No, I did not. Something else came along I took it. My Uncle Joe owns a gas station. What? That's right. My Uncle Joe owns a gas station right on the edge of town. It was the perfect place to fill up before or after all the congestion in town.

It was perfect. He understood my classes and was willing to cover for me when needed. I worked overnight so it was usually slow enough to study and my shift started late enough that I could with friends before going into work. It fit all my criteria perfectly.

Uncle Joe is a nice guy and a great boss. He would come in a lot and he was fun to talk to. He is Dad's youngest brother and only about 15 years older than me. Plus, it was comforting to have him there some nights. He is a hard working decent, and fair man who built this gas station up from just a little concrete building to the size it is now. It is still not huge, but he does good business and is talking about expanding again.

He is 6'1 and has a wiry frame. I bet he weighs about 190 pounds, but it's so compact. His hair is a honey colored brown and he has a goatee and mustache. His eyes are brown like Dad's. He has a couple tattoos. One on his bicep is some military tattoo, and on his back left shoulder blade, is a hot, mostly naked biker chick on a motorcycle made of bones.

One night I was at the station working. I had a big test coming up, so I was cramming in some extra studying. I knew my grades were high enough that I didn't need to ace it, but I did want to do well and keep my percentages in the upper portion anyway. I had the book up on the counter when I saw Uncle Joe's truck pull into the lot and around to the back.

"Hey, Susie," Uncle Joe called as he came in the side door, "How's it going?"

I answered, "Not bad. I had my last rush at about 1:30am, but it's been completely dead since then."

It was a hot humid summer night. The sweltering day left the nights muggy and oppressive. The door to the gas station was open and the side door was propped open to allow for a cross breeze, but my skin was still glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. I had on a loose fitting white tank top with a white sports bra underneath. I hadn't counted on the heat. The top and bra stuck to me and made the clothes a bit more sheer than I would like to be seen in while working. I had on one of my shorter denim skirts and a white lacey thong and flip flops. My hair was up in a pony-tail.

Uncle Joe set his keys on the counter and ended up with a nice front view of me. I swear I saw him lick his lips at the sight of me. It made me tingle. Uncle Joe is a good looking guy. He was a little "country" maybe, but still has a very handsome face to go with his tight frame. He moved back behind me while I refocused my attention back on my textbook.

I was hunched over my reading my textbook. I did not realize how much my skirt had ridden up. I think he could see the curve of my cheeks where they met my legs. Just slightly higher and he would see the thong covering my moist cunt lips from behind.

Uncle Joe had on faded blue jeans and the mustard colored work boots that he seemed to always wear. They were worn and scuffed. He had on a sleeveless t-shirt with some old band called Iron Maiden. It must have been some old heavy metal thing because I knew he was into all that back in the day. Uncle joe came up behind me and read over my shoulder. I felt the extra heat from his body so close behind me. He put his hand on the small of my back and he leaned in and peered over to see the book.

"What is this class, Susie?" Uncle Joe asked, as he read a few lines of the book.

"One of my Economics classes," I answered.

"Hmmm," was all he said.

I felt his hand absently stroking my back. Not real noticeable at first, but it was a comforting caressing touch. Unconsciously, I swayed with his hand giving him a little encouragement to continue. Neither of us said anything as I stopped reading and closed my eyes. I moaned very quietly, but I think he heard it anyway.

I wondered, "Where is all this coming from?"

Uncle Joe and I were friendly, but never in a sexual way. I mean, sure we had joked flirtingly before, but that was fun loving, not sexual. He had seen me in a bikini several time and never acted inappropriately. Of course, I had been younger and I was a grown woman now; a grown woman that was responding positively to his touch. Was it really as simple as that? Is this how "one thing led to another and before it knew it" really happened? I was really enjoying his touch and he seemed in no mood to stop.

I leaned forward onto my elbows arching my back. My denim mini-skirt wasn't long enough to conceal my taut butt. In this position, the hem only came to the half-way point of my smooth ass cheeks. My round little buns must have been too much for Uncle Joe to handle.

As I wiggled in his caress, I realized the narrow crotch of my thong was so wet and it was formed over my plump pussy lips. The thin band of lace and silk had pulled up tighter, giving Uncle Joe a peek of the edge of my dewy folds.

I was hyper aware of the heat coming off Uncle Joe's body, so close behind me. He leaned into me so his crotch was brushing against my thong clad ass. My body was pushing back into him and I definitely noticed the feeling of his cock growing stiff in his jeans. The feeling of my firm buttocks caused his shaft to grow even harder.

Slowly, hesitantly, Uncle Joe reached up and filled his hands with the firm flesh of my tight young backside. My look was one of pure desire when I half-turned to see his manhood trying to force its way through the front of his jeans. Uncle Joe moved closer to press the tool between the cheeks of my upturned grinding ass. He pushed his crotch into me more, rubbing the bulge against my slickened cunt. He could feel my lust when I pushed back against him instead of pulling away. I knew Uncle Joe was just as turned on as I was and I prayed it didn't stop there.

"Wow, Susie," Uncle Joe whispered against my neck when he leaned in to kiss my salty flesh.

His whiskers scratched against my smooth skin when he licked and nibbled at the soft skin of my neck.

"Oh God, Uncle Joe," I moaned.

His hand circled around me. He took ahold of the bottom of my tank top and slid it up my sweaty torso. His fingers slid into my bra, flipping the cups up over my perky peaks, freeing them to his roaming hands. My nipples were erect, tingling pebbles in his palms.

I kicked off my sandals and spread my legs. The action opened my cunny to my Uncle's gaze. The material of my panties was so wet it was plastered to my creamy lips, clearing showing the fully aroused state.

There were cars driving by on the country road and the chirping of crickets could be heard as well, From outside, no one could see our illicit coupling. The soft summer noises filtering in were accompanied by our hot heavy breathing.

Uncle Joe moved up closer. He flipped my hair out of his way, granting himself access to my neck and earlobe. Sucking and licking at my young skin. He had my ass twisting erotically against the front of his bulging jeans. My uncle's hot breath against my erogenous zones was pushing me ever higher on this arousing joyride.

He reached down and slid my denim skirt up to my waist, exposing my ass to him. I purred in excitement at my hot uncle's lascivious actions.

"Fuck. You look fucking hot like that, Susie," Uncle Joe groaned appreciatively.

My young full orbs were totally exposed and the thin strip of my thong panties had shifted aside to reveal my glistening wet slit. Uncle Joe tugged the white material further to the side while his finger sought out my creamy seam. His two fingers sunk into the valley between my aroused plump lips and he began to stroke the pink flesh furiously.

"Yes! Mmmmm, yes. Oh, that so good, Uncle Joe," I groaned.

My body was hunching and pushing back to receive his sawing digits. His thumb flicked the erect center of my sopping quim. It was connected to my nerves, setting off white flashes of pleasure through my form. His fingers continued plunging deep into my hot honey pot.

I couldn't stand it anymore. My scream of ecstasy was loud and piercing. My uncle's hot handiwork had pushed me over the cliff and I soared in delight. My hot fluids gushed out, trickling over his knuckles and down his hand. His arm swooped around, holding me because my weak knees would not have kept me upright.

I braced my hands against the counter top. My breath was fogging the glass top while I gulped in huge gasps of oxygen. My forehead rested against the cool surface; my hair hung around my face in thick sweat soaked strands. My whimpering moans of pleasure filled the quiet gas station.

My horny uncle shed his clothes quickly. His thick cock was about six inches of steely hard meat that was veiny and throbbing. He moved between my widespread legs. He gripped my thong and ripped away with a violent tug. I yelped in pain before the material tore away.

He grasped his turgid shaft and guided the head of that pushing missle to the opening of my juicy channel. With one powerful thrust of his hips, he buried his rod all the way in my carnal tunnel. Soon, he was pummeling my aroused cunt with deep strokes that were so long and so hard, and so fast. His rhythm was mind-blowing. How he kept up such a frantic pace, I'll never know. I know no younger man ever took me from orgasm to orgasm the way he did that night. I screamed over and over as my hot naughty uncle drove through each climax and pushed me toward the next. With each pounding thrust, my moans of joy sounded out into the balmy night air.

The intense sensations drove a grunted, "Yes!" from my lips with each inward stroke. My own arousal was at a fever pitch. I squeezed my pussy muscles tight around his pumping meat, milking the shaft hotly.

Uncle Joe gasped, "Oh my God, Susie. Your pussy is so hot and tight!"

I looked over my shoulder seductively as I could. My make-up was running from the heat and from the sweat dripping in rivulets down my gloriously aroused body. I watched my handsome uncle. I winked at him, licking my lips. His thrusting body was delivering ever increasing hot spikes of joy.

"Holy shit, Uncle Joe. Fuck! Yes! Mmmm, you're driving me crazy," I wailed.

I was unable to keep my toes from curling at the extreme sensations. The length of his rigid member impaled me fully each time he pumped forward, bouncing his tight stomach against my firm upturned butt. Reaching around, he grasped my swaying boobs, squeezing and kneading the firm fleshy mounds.

Uncle Joe finally reached his zenith. I moaned in unison with the low growl that turned into a loud cry of pleasure. He worked his body up and over the climactic bliss. He bucked and pumped, pushing my final orgasm to its peak, until we were both completely spent.

My thighs were drenched with a steamy mix of our nectars. Trickles of the sticky fluid ran down along my quim to ooze along my legs. Once our orgasms eventually quelled, I turned to see him still breathing hard, but his grin was wide indeed.

I used some Kleenex from my purse to clean myself up a little. I pulled my clothes back into place and went over to the refrigerator case to grab us each an ice cold Mt Dew. I took a long drink, then set the bottle down and began looking for my discarded panties. I tucked the ripped little garment into my purse.

"Damn, baby, that was incredible," Uncle Joe said breathlessly.

I agreed, "I loved it too."

Uncle Joe said, "Why don't you go ahead and leave early tonight, with a full night's pay. You have the test tomorrow. Get some rest. I'll finish your shift for you. It's the least I can do," he added grinning.

I walked over and kissed him fully on the lips.

"Thanks," I told him.

After a few more brief kisses, I gathered my belongings and went to my car. I replayed the hot session over in my head. I was wet again by the time I got home. I had to use my silver bullet to take the edge of my delicious sensations.

I hoped my Uncle Joe would be visiting me on my overnight shifts more often now. His lovemaking was exquisite and I wanted more arousing memories. Who would ever guess that working at my Uncle Joe's Gas Station would be so much more erotic than being a stripper.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers