Uncle John Ch. 01

Story Info
College guy moves to Uncle John's house.
2.3k words
4.21
174.4k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers

So I finally decided to go to University -- yahoo! At nearly 19 years old it sounded to me like the right move -- and it gave me a good reason to finally leave my parents' home -- phew! I even made sure I chose an Uni nearly on the other side of England from my folks. Little did I know that I would still not quite completely escape my parents' surveillance as it turns out that one of my uncles happened to live in that town and to save money and make sure that their "boy" is still being looked after, they arranged me to lodge with him, rather than rent a room on my own. But little did they know that this was going to turn out for me an even better choice than they thought!

Uncle John ("John" -- as he insisted -- "come on, drop the uncle bit, I don't need reminding every day that I'm old") was my mom's eldest brother -- nearly in his 60's who has somehow managed to stay single pretty much most of his life. I remember my mom used to embarrass him a lot with stories from his youth, when he used to be "a proper hippie" according to her. Nowadays, he was your average 60 year old, with a big belly, and large T-shirts to hide it under and a lot of grey hair.

So even though I wasn't too pleased about having to live with him, rather than enjoying my freedom to the full, having met him a few times and heard all these stories over and over again, he sounded like a cool guy. And in the light of this thought, I have accepted to lodge with him, at least during my first year until I settle in. And to cut a long story short, before I knew it, I had my own room upstairs in his house and I was in the University!

Quite often, in the evening, when he was back from work and I was back from Uni we would spend time in the living watching TV together, having a drink and talking. He was a smoker and didn't mind me smoking either -- even more, he wouldn't tell my parents either. A few times he offered me some marijuana too -- which, according to him, was one of the few good things he still kept from the time he was a hippie. John did like his drinks -- and a few times coming back home really late I found him drunk and asleep in the living room, which I thought was quite cool for a man at his age. And it is exactly for this reason we got to know more about each other -- to say the least!

One evening I had a lot of Uni work to do, so after spending some time with John and talking about football and whatever else was on the TV over a few couple of beers, I told him I got a lot of stuff to get on with and went upstairs to study. I don't know how time flew by but all of a sudden it was passed midnight and I was just finishing. I thought I'd go downstairs and watch TV for half an hour or so just to get myself to sleep. So I stepped out of my room and went downstairs; when I reached the bottom of the stairs I could hear a very dimmed noise from the living and a bit of light coming from there.

"Ah -- I thought -- John must be still awake! A bit of conversation at this time of night won't hurt at all!"

So I stepped in the living, expecting to see John watching some rubbish TV. What I found was ... slightly different!

The TV was on alright, but instead some porn was playing on! John was all naked asleep on the sofa, an empty bottle of wine next to him -- drunk himself to sleep again. I didn't know how to react initially, as this put a whole new dimension to John -- and before I knew it I sat down on the other sofa, to the left of the one he was sleeping on and lit up a cigarette, my mind blank. While smoking absently, without realising, my eyes started going all over John's body: he had indeed a very big belly, with very little hair on it, but seeing him all naked all of a sudden, his belly didn't look disgusting anymore, on the contrary! He had thick thighs and couldn't stop noticing in between his thick uncut cock, lying there, unerect. This last image of his cock and balls kind of woke me up and I realised I was staring at his naked body!

"My god, what do I do?" I panicked.

And I was just thinking to extinguish the cigarette and go back to my room as if nothing happened, I paralysed in my seat as I saw John moving. His eyes were still closed but he opened his legs even more and started stroking his cock slowly. Afraid that I might wake him up -- if he was indeed asleep -- or that he might notice me there, I sat there for a few minutes watching his cock growing thick and hard in his hand as he stroke it. As he got it erect, he let it go and went into snoring again. I was still sitting there, not making a move, kind of expecting him to get up any second now and notice me there. I was still looking at his cock, afraid to even turn my head. That's when I noticed that his pubes were well looked after: his balls were cleanly shaved and the rest of them were neatly trimmed. I found myself wandering whether his ass was nicely shaved or waxed as well.

Realising what I've just thought, I jumped up from the sofa, completely forgetting about John being in the room too; needless to say, I dropped the ashtray which I was holding in my other hand and it smashed on the floor with a lot of noise, spreading ash everywhere! I thought for a second that the next second would be the most embarrassing of my whole life, with John waking up and seeing me there, so I stood there for a few seconds, waiting for it -- yet nothing happened! John hasn't even moved an inch -- he was properly passed out with drinks (and I suspect some pot too). I couldn't believe it -- so I got even closer to him: nope, he was asleep all right. I called his name quietly -- nothing! This was getting interesting and it became a bit of a dare to see if I can wake him up -- in fact, I got so into this dare that I even forgotten for a bit that John was laying all naked in front of me with his erect cock!

So I tried more and more daring things to see if I could wake him up: I turned the volume up on the TV -- nothing! I called his name -- nothing! I got closer to him and called his name louder and still nothing! I thought this is it, got to try to touch him too. So I tapped him on his shoulder -- nearly certain that he would wake up. But no, that didn't do it. I tried again and this time called his name -- and still nothing! Fuck, he was properly gone! I found new courage all of a sudden having realised this so I thought what would he do if I touch his cock? And I did: I grabbed his cock in my hand chuckling to myself. The only reaction that I got was a soft sigh and his cock starting to grow again in my hand. I grabbed his balls as well with the other hand still waiting for a reaction -- yet again, nothing but a soft sigh. That's when I realised what I was doing: I was in between John's legs, holding his cock with one hand and cupping his balls with another -- and to top it all up I was having a massive erection myself, and even more, having realised this, I was starting to feel horny!

I looked at John again and all of a sudden his big belly with his hard uncut cock and shaved balls looked quite sexy! His cock was feeling so nice in my hand and his balls were so smooth. I lowered my hand down to his asshole and found out his ass was smooth and hairless too -- my cock throbbed in my pants at this discovery. I couldn't help it: I starting probing his asshole with my finger, as all this felt so erotic all of a sudden! My finger slid right inside it -- as his asshole was moist and silky and I realised he must have lubed it himself and probably played with it, as it felt like a whole bottle of baby oil must have been used inside it -- it was so soft! As I was sliding my finger in his ass, his cock started to throb nicely in my hand and I noticed a slight drip of precum went on his belly. That just blew my mind and all of a sudden I found myself licking his nice big belly and getting myself more and more turned on by doing so! Ah, his belly was so nice and sexy -- I was running my hands over it licking it mmmmmmmmm so nice! As I was licking and kissing his tummy, my hand was nicely caressing his cock and balls and I could feel his cock throbbing every time I touched it. I stopped for a second and looked at his cock: so nice and thick and erect over his belly!

The thought of watching his cock squirt its cum all over his big belly just drove me wild. So I positioned myself in between his legs again, and cupped his balls nice and started to wank him slowly -- the way I liked masturbating myself. I would spit occasionally on it to make it nice and slick and just kept wanking him really slooow. Ah it must feel so good for him in his sleep but damn, did it feel awesome for me too! As I was getting hornier and hornier doing this and feeling his cock throbbing and dripping more precum I started getting more and more daring -- I started occasionally licking his gland as I was wanking him off. I could tell his cock was loving it as it was twitching each time I was doing so. With each twitch a new drop of precum was coming out of his cock and I would hold his cock there watching the precum drop on his nice big belly until it made a nice wet puddle. It looked so nice and inviting and I couldn't resist: as I was still wanking his cock I just started licking it off his belly and that nearly made me cum in my pants!!! So I knew I had to taste more of that yummy taste -- and in an instant I had his head in my mouth -- ahhhh his taste invaded my mouth and I was all of a sudden aware of the smell of cock which had invaded the room probably as I was starting to wank him off.

Holding his head in my mouth, my nose squashed against his belly in the remains of his precum puddle, smelling his manly scent I started wanking his cock faster and faster. I could feel it twitching in my mouth and each time I would get a fresh taste of his precum -- and I could feel how close he was to cumming so I cupped his balls nicely with one hand, maintaining the rhythm as I was wanking him, his head in my mouth, nicely encased. As I felt that pulse in his cock that precedes the orgasm I took his whole cock in my mouth, my lips around the base of it, and slightly and nicely just bit the base of his cock as his first jet of cum shot in my throat. I just held it there as he was squirting cum for what seemed an eternity -- I somehow knew instinctively that that little detail would just make him cum so much better!

He was laying there fast asleep muttering senseless words as he was squirting in my mouth: "ahhhhh..... so good.... Daddy's little cunt..... yesss.... Ahhhhh.... Daddy.... Good girl...." As I swallowed his last drop of cum, I let go slowly of his cock from my mouth and then dried him nicely with a tissue. Apart from the smell of cock and cum around the room no one would have guessed what happened here! I was still horny but somehow all of a sudden aware again of the possible danger should my uncle wake up now. So I decided it's probably safe to go and masturbate in my room replaying in my mind this episode. As I sat up and was going to make my way to my room, I noticed on the side a nice red lipstick -- no idea who it belonged to and I didn't stop for one second to wonder that, as a sudden cheeky thought crossed my mind! I went to the mirror in the hallway and nicely applied a thick coat of this bright red lipstick on my lips and then went back to John and applied a nice kiss right on his belly, where a few minutes ago that nice puddle of precum was. As to be expected that left a mark of my lips in red on his belly and chuckling to myself I left the room, even more excited about what would he possibly make of that in the morning when he wakes up.

As I reached my room I delightfully played with my cock for hours and hours as I was living in my mind again each second of wanking and sucking John -- and masturbation never felt that good before as it did that night!

cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers