Uncle Mac Encouraged An Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"But we eat on this," Franklin protested, but Mac grabbed his skinny nephew and flipped him onto the table, pushing him backward from the initial sitting position on onto his back with his legs hanging off the end.

"And when we come back on Thanksgiving for dinner," Mac chortled as he poured some gel onto the lad's dick and balls before covering his own bobbing erection with the lube. "You'll look over at me and smile, remembering that I stuck my cock up your ass here."

"Uncle Mac..."

"Whine, whine, whine," Mac mimicked as he spread Franklin's legs wide, and after scooping up the lad's hairless wrinkled scrotum, squeezed and twisted his balls a little, enough to remind Franklin who was running the show.

"Well now," the older man commented when he saw the effect of playing with the teen's nuts like this, Franklin's dick twitching while pointing up to the kitchen fan above him. "Hard again? You like your balls played with rough, huh?"

Franklin's response was a moan as he clutched the rounded curves of the table, writhing as his pouch got kneaded harder, the feeling unexpectedly good to him.

"There might be hope for you yet son," Mac mused as he kept his right hand busy on his nephew's scrotum while pushing his greased left index finger into the lad's exposed anus.

"Oh no!" Franklin cried out as his uncle's fat digit corkscrewed deep into him.

"Oh yes!" Mac mocked as he worked the finger in and out of the steamy cavity. "This is one tight asshole you have here son. Feels like a virgin's ass. Your boyfriend must have a needle dick like yours."

"Please..." Franklin whimpered as the finger spun and probed.

"What did I say about the whining?" Mac reminded the boy. You're not 9, you're 19. Act it," Mac explained and elaborated. "You'll learn because when you whine "please" like that, what I hear is - please Uncle Mac, give me another finger."

"OMIGOD!" Franklin yelled as his uncle tried to push his middle finger into him along with the other, and although it was a struggle Uncle Mac managed to get both lubricated digits into the lad.

"Damn," Mac hissed between his teeth as he watched his nephew wiggling around, his eyes rolled back in his head as he tossed his head from side to side. "You horny little fucker. You love this!"

"OMIGOD!!!" the boy howled again, and his uncle looked down just in time to watch the teen's erection which was now a red prong with the skin of the head so taut it looked painful, bounce up from his stomach a couple of times.

"Son of a bitch," Mac muttered as his nephew's untouched dick launched a rope of semen onto himself, the wad landing up on his chest and collarbone, and as Mac kept fingering Franklin he kept cumming, the spurts that followed becoming less and less dramatic until they finally stopped.

"You deserve a reward for that demonstration," Mac declared as he reached down and spread the semen all over the teen's chest before moving up to the edge of the table tight between his nephew's thighs. "And here it is."

Franklin moaned again as his uncle's monster cock took the place of the fingers, but the pulsating flesh and blood was notunforgiving like the bony fingers had been, and the priming allowed Mac to easier impale the lad with about half of his weapon.

"Sweet," Mac sighed as he began to move his tool slowly in and out of the boy who had let go of the edges of the table and was now pinching his own nipples. "Tell me how it feels son."

"Good," the red-faced tee grunted. "Big. Good."

"You want more of it, don't you boy?" Mac asked.

"Yes," Franklin snorted as he let go of his nipples and grabbed the backs of his thighs to spread them wider, groaning when Mac went deeper.

"Good boy. No whining. I like that. You want it all, don't you?" Mac suggested. "You want the whole thing in you, don't you?"

"Yes sir," Franklin admitted before biting his lower lip, and the subsequent probes went deeper and deeper until there was no more cock to give. "Put all your dick in me."

In and out Mac's cock went, the pace getting harder and more violent, and his nephew's only reactions were grunts as the older man's sweat rained down on the dried semen that coated the lad's upper torso.

The force of Uncle Mac's thrusts were now lifting Franklin's butt off the oak as any efforts to take it easy on the boy were lost in his frenzy to cum, as Mac had tried not to cum too fast from the start and was now teetering on the bring of orgasm as his frustration grew until the dam finally burst.

"Yeah!" Mac crowed triumphantly as the tingling raced up from his toes, and as his swollen cock surged inside of his nephew he filled the lad's bowels with his seed until he was drained.

Franklin let go of the back of his thighs, the pale skin bruised in the shapes of his fingers, and he lay limp and dazed on the table with his scrawny chest heaving with his uncle looking down at him.

"I love you Uncle Mac," Franklin said in a shaky voice.

"I love you too son," the older man replied as he pulled the deflating snake out of the teen, and when he looked down he snickered when he saw that Franklin's dick, while not fully erect, was pretty close to it. "You're really something, you know that?"

The older man reached down and lifted the slender tube up from the nest of curls with one hand while cupping the lad's nuts in the other. Franklin's uncle gently rolled the balls in his palm, and after finding it tough to use his fist, used his thumb and index finger to masturbate him.

"I'll bet you can cum again, can't you?" Mac chuckled while jerking Franklin off, and the answer came in about a minute as a modest spurt of semen squirted out of him. "How many orgasms is that?"

"I dunno," the teen replied as his uncle milked the last drops out of the drained dick before letting go and stepping back to survey the scattered newspapers all over the floor.

"Guess we better pick this mess up," Mac mused as his sweaty nephew peeled his back off the table and began helping.

"Are you going to - you know - tonight?" Franklin asked.

"Say it."

"Aunt Sheila. Are you going to fuck her tonight after we all go to bed?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" Mac countered, adding, "Of course. Why? You want to watch? Maybe get in the closet?"

"No," Franklin shrugged, figuring the risk of getting caught wasn't worth it, not to mention that he would probably be jealous. "If you want, you can come visit me after she goes to sleep though."

"That so? Want to taste her pussy?'

"Not really, but I could clean your dick off for you," his nephew suggested.

***

Epilogue.

"Mac," Eileen Boland announced after everybody sat at the kitchen table around the golden brown turkey. "Why don't you do the honors and carve?"

"Be glad to," her brother-in-law answered as he stood up and pulled the plump bird towards him, and before picking up the carving knife and fork took the drumsticks and spread them apart, looking over and winking at his nephew who was home from college for the holiday.

"Mac!" his wife scolded playfully while muttering to her sister, "He's got a one track mind. Dear, now keep it clean. After all Franklin is here."

"He's not a kid any more Sheila," her husband reminded his wife. "He's a man now. Right son?"

"Yes sir," Franklin replied and noted, "Everything looks great."

"He eats like a horse and still stays so slender," the boy's mother declared. "And Franklin will be out here for a midnight snack later too."

"Mac will probably be out here with him. Men are all alike," Sheila chimed in as Franklin and Mac exchanged glances.

"How's that?" Mac asked as he piled a plate high with the slices of turkey and began passing it around. "Anything else?"

"No," his sister-in-law replied and then shifted around in her seat and crinkled her nose before asking, "this table - it seems like it's been moved a little towards the stove. Did you do that Franklin?'

"No Mom," he answered while his uncle stifled a snort. "Not on purpose at least."

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12