Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he was one of the young men she dated or was drunk with at a frat party, she was tempted to part his lips with her tongue. In the way that her mother had French kissed her brother-in-law, Lydia was tempted to French kiss her uncle. In the way that she wanted to French kiss him, she wondered if he wanted to French kiss her too.

She was tempted to reach her hand down and fondle his cock through his pants in the way her mother had fondled his exposed, naked cock twenty-years ago. Instead, controlling the urge to be incestuously nasty, she didn't do what she was thinking. Nonetheless, in the way that he was obviously looking at her shocked and sexually aroused, she surprised him with her pelvis-to-pelvis hug and the kiss on the lips greeting that she gave him.

"What are you doing with the trowel?"

She released him from her hug and slowly slid her hand from his shoulder, down his chest, and, as if she was about to unbuckle his pants, stopped at his beltline. She moved her hand away and took a step back from him to see what he was doing with his non-existent garden. Normally a handy, confident man, he looked baffled by his lack of skills gardening.

"I wanted to grow some flowers but all I'm growing are weeds," he said looking around the barren backyard with a laugh. "I bought one of those mail order, seed packets that guarantees a lawn full of colorful flowers but I've been procrastinating planting them. I suppose I should have planted them a few months ago," he said with a shrug.

Lydia took the trowel from him.

"I'm in desperate need of some money, Uncle Bill," she said with needy eyes. "I'll turn your desert of a backyard into an oasis if you pay me a few dollars," she said.

He looked at her as if she was still a little girl.

"You know how to garden?"

She smirked him a smile.

"Who do you think planted all the flowers at Mom's house. I'm the one born with a green thumb not her. Squat down and I'll show you how to get rid weeds," she said squatting down with him.

Not giving a care that she was deliberately flashing her Uncle Bill her bright, white, bikini panties, she acted as if she was unaware that she was exposing her panties to him again. She squatted down while raising her skirt to the top of her shapely thighs. Making herself comfortable by resting on her haunches, as if she was about to squat down on an erect cock, she spread her knees wide open. Deliberately exposing her panty clad pussy to her uncle, she never knew that gardening could be such fun. She pretended not to notice him staring at what he shouldn't see of his niece.

She tested the incestuous waters by sexually teasing and erotically enticing her uncle by flashing him her panties again. She gave her Uncle Bill a long, sexy, in-between her legs flash of her panty clad pussy mound and her much defined, panty clad pussy slit. Then, not nearly done flashing him, with her wearing a scalloped, low cut top with her loosened bra, she gave him a good down blouse view of her bra clad breasts. When she leaned forward to dig up the weeds and with her bra leaning forward with her, she knew she was giving him a great down blouse view of not only her cleavage and bra but also of her areolas and nipples.

As if he had never seen a woman's panties and bra before, she imagined that her uncle was staring at her in the way he had stared at her mother twenty-years ago. As if he had never seen naked breasts before, he stared at her exposed tits in the way he stared at her exposed panties. Now that she had his undivided attention, asking him a favor would be much easier.

"Wow," said Bill as if he was impressed by his niece's gardening skills when, obviously, he was more impressed with her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, and her nipples.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"I came to see you for a few reasons, Uncle Bill," she said. "First I wanted to see how you're doing.

He smiled.

"I'm well, thank you. I'm doing great," he said continuing to stare at all that he was seeing of her. "And how are you Lydia?"

She returned his smile.

"I just finished my Freshman year of college and will begin my sophomore year in September but I have to report back to campus by the end of August. Now that I think about it, I take except with the word freshman. Obviously, at a time when woman didn't attend college, they named the first year of college after freshman, instead of after freshwoman or fresh student," she said with a laugh.

He nodded his head in agreement with her.

"And what was the other thing you wanted to discuss?"

She gave him a thoughtful look as if she was thinking what she was going to say. In the way that she was squatting down with her skirt raised nearly to her crotch and her knees spread wide open, she looked as if she was peeing. Instead, she focused her attention on digging up weeds in the way that he focused his attention on his niece's panties and tits.

"Secondly, as I've already asked you, I wanted to know if there was anything that I could do around the house to earn a few dollars..." she said with a thoughtful pause and a sad look on her face before giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

If only he knew what she was incestuously and sexually thinking, wouldn't he be shocked or sexually excited? She imagined wearing a sexy uniform and being his upstairs maid. She imagined drawing him a bath and washing his back before reaching down in the water to wash his cock. She imagined giving him a sexy, full-body massage, one with a happy ending. She imagined her uncle paying her to have sex with him.

In the way that she imagined him eating her mother's pussy, she imagined him eating her pussy too. In the way that she imagined her mother sucking his cock, she imagined her sucking his cock too. In the way that she imagined him cumming in her mother's mouth and her mother swallowing his cum, she imagined him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum too. In the way that she imagined him fucking her mother in the shower, she imagined him fucking her in the shower too.

Obviously with both on the same, incestuously sexual and forbidden page, he looked at her as if he was looking at a beautiful, sexy woman instead of looking at his niece. He looked at her as if she was her mother, Elizabeth, instead of his niece, Lydia. He stared at all of her and at all that she was showing. With her still flashing him her up skirt views of her panties and down blouse peeks of her tits, by his obvious stares, seemingly, it was hard to look away from her flashing him her oh, so young, sexy body.

"What Lydia? What is it? Tell me. Is there something wrong?"

She looked at her uncle as if she was about to cry.

"My Mom," she said rolling her eyes and sighing. "She wants me to go to that stupid father and daughter dance. I didn't go last year and now she's pressuring me to go this year. She wants to show me off to her snooty friends at the country club. Only..." she said pausing again.

Uncle Bill stared more at his niece's exposed panties and her naked breasts than he did at her pretty face. Instead of staring at her big, blue, beautiful eyes, he was more sexually captivated by her exposed tits and panties.

"Only what?"

She sighed a soulful sigh.

"Daddy's going to be out of town and I was wondering," she said giving her uncle another sexy smile and a naughty look.

She looked at him with her big blue eyes and her pouty lips. She brushed back her shoulder length, blonde hair as if she was about to give him a blowjob. Finally, peeling his eyes from her naked breasts and panty clad pussy, he looked up at her pretty face and beautiful eyes.

"Wondering what?"

She gave him a soft, sad smile.

"I was wondering if you could take me to the father and daughter dance," she said batting her eyelashes at him

As if the code word for dance was sex, with him obviously imagining more than he was telling her, he looked at her stunned and sexually excited.

"The father and daughter dance? Seriously? You want me to take you to the father and daughter dance at the country club?" He paused while staring at her naked breasts and exposed panties again. "But I'm not your father. I'm your uncle," he said with obvious consternation and trepidation.

'Had you not worn a condom when you fucked my mother, you could have been my father,' thought Lydia. 'I'd be calling you Daddy instead of Uncle Bill.'

"Please Uncle Bill, pretty please? It would make my Mom so very happy if I attended the dance," said Lydia.

### Lady of Erotica ###

As if he was hypnotized by her bright, white panties and naked breasts, he forced himself to look away from all that she was flashing him to look in her big, blue eyes. With her shoulder length, blonde hair, her small nose, and her full, red lips, she was so very pretty, as pretty as her mother used to be. The spitting image of her mother, if her mother was younger, they'd look like twin sisters more than they would like mother and daughter. Alas with her mother's abuse of alcohol and cigarettes taking its toll on her good looks, and with her mother having gained a few pounds, Elizabeth didn't look nearly as pretty as she once did.

"Is that why you need the money, for the dance?"

As if she was her shy, young, virginal girlfriend instead of his niece, Lydia smiled at him softly.

"Yes," said Lydia. "I don't have anything to wear. I need to buy a dress and shoes for the dance."

Suddenly filled with sexual desire for her uncle, she imagined pulling him in the dressing room with her to help her decide which dress to buy. She imagined asking him to help her remove one dress to try on another. She imagined changing out of one dress after dress in front of him. She imagined her uncle seeing her in her white, bikini panties and her white, low-cut, D cup bra. She imagined making her uncle as sexually excited as her mother had sexually excited her brother-in-law twenty-years ago.

"Okay, sure, I'll pay you some money. Of course, I'll take you to the dance. And think of it as your 20th birthday gift, I'll buy your dress and shoes, if you make my backyard as beautiful as your mother's backyard," he said looking at his desert of a backyard. "This is such a sandy mess and a real uninviting disaster."

Plastering her sexy body up against her uncle, as if he was her boyfriend, her lover, her fiancée, or her husband, instead of her uncle, Lydia wrapped her arms around her uncle's neck again and hugged him.

"Deal," said Lydia giving her uncle another kiss on the lips.

### Lady of Erotica ###

This time, with her kiss promising more to come, her second kiss was a little longer than the first one. In the way that he rested his hand at the top of her ass, he rested his hand just a little lower. Obviously with him an ass man, he was feeling her round, firm ass. Yet, with her having huge breasts, if he wasn't a breast man, she'd be making him one when she exposed her breasts to him after the dance.

She wondered how he'd react if she parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. She wondered how he'd react if she put his left hand on her D cup breast to feel her tit through her blouse and bra and his right hand on her ass to feel and squeeze her shapely behind. She imagined him touching and feeling her everywhere he felt her mother while kissing and kissing him in the way that her mother kissed and kissed her father's brother. She wondered how he'd react if she reached down and felt his cock through his pants. She wondered what he'd do if she moved to her knees, unzipped him, and took his big, hard prick in her hand before taking his stiff cock in her mouth.

In the way that her mother had sucked her uncle and allowed him to cum in her mouth, Lydia was ready to do the same. In the way that her uncle made love to her mother before fucking her mother, she wondered if her uncle would have sex with her too. Laying out her plan for after the dance, being that her uncle was so very good looking, much better looking than her father, as handsome as George Clooney or Brad Pitt, she decided to seduce her uncle.

"When is the dance?"

Lydia gave him an embarrassed look.

"This Saturday night," said Lydia with a nervous, little smile.

Bill looked at his niece surprised.

"Saturday? This Saturday? That's not much notice, Lydia. Gee, I don't know. I'll have to cancel a couple of things," he said scratching his head.

When she squatted down again to dig up more weeds, obviously enjoying the view he had seen of her before and no doubt wanting to see again, he squatted down with her for an even closer look. She touched his thigh with her hand and when she did, he looked down at her hand before he stared at her exposed panties and at the down blouse view of her big breasts she was giving him again. Obviously, in the way that he was sexually attracted to her mother, he was now sexually attracted to her too.

"Please, Uncle Bill. A spur of the moment decision, with my Dad not here, I wasn't going to go to the dance," said Lydia. 'Until I read my Mom's diary with you two having sex,' she thought. "Then, I thought of you, Uncle Bill, my favorite uncle."

He smiled.

"Your favorite uncle is not much of an honor when I'm your only uncle," he said with a laugh.

Now that she had him wrapped around her finger, she went for broke to ask him her next question.

"I know I haven't done your garden yet and I will but, being that there's not much time until the dance, could you take me shopping for a dress?"

Shopping for a dress and shoes? If he was a fish out of water gardening, he'd be a fish out of water shopping for women's clothes.

"When?"

She gave him her sexiest smile.

"Now," she said.

He gave her a look as if he was going to the oral surgeon for a root canal.

"Now?"

Lydia gave her uncle a sad face.

"Only, if you have the time. There's not much time before the dance and I'd really like to have your opinion on which dress to buy too," she said. "I can never decide alone."

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay," he said with a shrug.

To be continued...

*****

As if your vote is my applause, please give me the support of your vote.

12