Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, she imagined her uncle putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. She imagined her Uncle Bill humping her mouth and fucking her face in the way that he humped her mother's mouth and fucked her mother's face. In the way that he ejaculated his cum in her mother's mouth and her mother swallowing his cum, she imagined him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum too. Licking him clean, she imagined not removing him from her mouth until she sucked him dry.

'I can nearly taste him,' she thought.

Then, still not stopping there, she imagined them moving to the backseat and her removing her dress. In the same way that her mother had stripped herself naked in anticipation of her brother-in-law opening her bedroom door, Lydia imagined stripping herself naked in anticipation of having deep, penetrating sex with her uncle. She imagined removing her panties and her bra. She imagined her uncle touching her and feeling her in all the places he touched and felt her mother.

Then, eating her cunt and licking her pussy while fingering her pussy, she imagined her uncle making himself comfortable between her thighs. Returning the sexual favor, in the way that she gave her uncle sexual pleasure with her mouth, tongue, and hand, she imagined her uncle giving her sexual pleasure with his mouth, tongue, and fingers too. She imagined her uncle mounting her and, in the way that he mounted and made love to her mother before fucking her, she imagined her uncle making love to her before fucking her too.

Kissing her and kissing her while slowly humping her, she imagined her uncle making love to her as if she was his girlfriend, his lover, and/or his wife. Humping her faster, humping her harder, and humping her deeper, she imagined her uncle fucking her until he gave her an orgasm with his cock after giving her an orgasm with his mouth. She imagined having sex with her uncle every time she was home from college. Eventually, she imagined moving in with her uncle and living with him as if she was his wife or his live-in girlfriend instead of his brother's daughter, his niece.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'Not even at the mall yet and I'm planning to live the rest of my life with my uncle. Not even at the mall yet and I'm already so frigging horny. If only he knew that I read Mom's diary, if only he knew that I read about their affair, I wonder what he'd say. No matter, sexually seducing him by flashing him, while in the dressing room, somehow and someway, as the prelude to the start of our sexual relationship, I'm going to flash Uncle Bill not only my panties but also my naked breasts.'

To be continued...

*****

As if your vote is my applause, please give me the support of your vote.

12