Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 04

Story Info
Niece flashes uncle while shopping for a dress at the mall.
7.5k words
4.34
39.6k
29
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle takes niece to the mall to shop for a dress and shoes for the dance.

Continued from Chapter 03:

After the dance and on the way home after making a detour to see the stars, she imagined pretending that she had too much to drink. She imagined cuddling with her uncle in the car while parked. She imagined pressing her big, warm, bra and cocktail clad breasts, up against his body. She imagined innocently and drunkenly resting her hand on his throbbing erection through his pants while he held her and rested his hand on her ass through her cocktail dress and panties.

In the way that she imagined kissing him as if she was his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife instead of his niece, she imagined him kissing her. In the way that she imagined her mother with her brother-in-law so long ago, with one thing leading to another, she imagined them making out. She imagined her Uncle Bill feeling her through her clothes while kissing and kissing her.

With her having made all the up-skirt flashing moves of her panties and down blouse flashing moves of her naked breasts in his backyard, now it was up to him to make his moves of sexual seduction. Yet, she wondered if he'd seduce her in the way that he sexually seduced her mother. It may be one thing for him to have forbidden sex with his sister-in-law but it may be quite another thing for him to have incestuous sex with his niece. Perhaps too incestuously crossing the line, he may not feel a sexual attraction enough to make a sexual move on his brother's daughter.

If that was the case, then it was up to Lydia to encourage him and sexually seduce her uncle. If he proved too reluctant to make a sexual move on her after the dance, as her innocent way of thanking him for taking her to the father and daughter dance, she imagined kissing her uncle. In the way that her mother did with him, she imagined parting his lips with her tongue and French kissing him. She imagined putting his hands on her breasts while she fondled his cock through his pants. She imagined lifting her dress to her waist and sticking his hand in-between her warm, shapely thighs.

If that wasn't sexually hinting enough that she wanted him to have sex with her, she imagined feeling his cock through his pants while he kissed her. She imagined unzipping him while she kissed him. She imagined sticking her horny hand inside of his pants, down in his underwear, and pulling out his prick. In the way that her mother was curious about her brother-in-law's prick, Lydia was curious about her uncle's cock too.

With his engorged prick staring up at her, she imagined looking down at him and seeing what her mother saw when seeing his hard and hairy penis for the first time. She imagined making out with her uncle while holding his penis in her horny hand. Now that she held his exposed prick in her soft hand, she imagined fondling the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips while staring up at him. As if she was stroking her boyfriend or her date, she imagined slowly stroking her uncle. She imagined feeling what her mother felt while giving her husband's brother a hand job more than twenty-years ago.

Not by a longshot, she wasn't nearly done seducing and having sexual relations with her long, lost uncle. Now that he was back in her life and now that she was a woman instead of a virginal teenager, she imagined lowering her head to her uncle's lap and taking his stiff prick in her mouth. In the way that she read about her mother blowing her brother-in-law in her diary, Lydia imagined blowing her uncle after the dance. While staring up at him with her big, blue eyes with his cock stretching her lipstick covered mouth, she imagined sucking off her uncle in the way that her mother sucked off her husband's brother more than twenty-years ago.

'Wow. Lipstick on my uncle's dipstick,' thought Lydia. 'I'd suck Uncle Bill's cock if I could. I'd even let him cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum. Cum, Uncle Bill. Cum. Cum in my mouth,' she imagined saying. 'I want you to cum in my mouth,' she imagined saying while stroking him faster. 'I want to taste you. I need to swallow your cum.'

Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, she imagined her uncle putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. She imagined her Uncle Bill humping her mouth and fucking her face in the way that he humped her mother's mouth and fucked her mother's face. In the way that he ejaculated his cum in her mother's mouth and her mother swallowing his cum, she imagined him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum too. Licking him clean, she imagined not removing him from her mouth until she sucked him dry.

'I can nearly taste him,' she thought.

Then, still not stopping there, she imagined them moving to the backseat and her removing her dress. In the same way that her mother had stripped herself naked in anticipation of her brother-in-law opening her bedroom door, Lydia imagined stripping herself naked in anticipation of having deep, penetrating sex with her uncle. She imagined removing her panties and her bra. She imagined her uncle touching her and feeling her in all the places he touched and felt her mother.

Then, eating her cunt and licking her pussy while fingering her pussy, she imagined her uncle making himself comfortable between her thighs. Returning the sexual favor, in the way that she gave her uncle sexual pleasure with her mouth, tongue, and hand, she imagined her uncle giving her sexual pleasure with his mouth, tongue, and fingers too. She imagined her uncle mounting her and, in the way that he mounted and made love to her mother before fucking her, she imagined her uncle making love to her before fucking her too.

Kissing her and kissing her while slowly humping her, she imagined her uncle making love to her as if she was his girlfriend, his lover, and/or his wife. Humping her faster, humping her harder, and humping her deeper, she imagined her uncle fucking her until he gave her an orgasm with his cock after giving her an orgasm with his mouth. She imagined having sex with her uncle every time she was home from college. Eventually, she imagined moving in with her uncle and living with him as if she was his wife or his live-in girlfriend instead of his brother's daughter, his niece.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'Not even at the mall yet and I'm planning to live the rest of my life with my uncle. Not even at the mall yet and I'm already so frigging horny. If only he knew that I read Mom's diary, if only he knew that I read about their affair, I wonder what he'd say. No matter, sexually seducing him by flashing him, while in the dressing room, somehow and someway, as the prelude to the start of our sexual relationship, I'm going to flash Uncle Bill not only my panties but also my naked breasts.'

Chapter 04:

Once at the mall, they took the escalator to the second floor to a dress shop that Lydia knew sold fancy dresses for junior proms, proms, and for other special occasions. As a prelude and in readiness to flash her uncle her panties, she walked ahead of him and got on the escalator first. A daring move that could be construed as accidental flashing or that could be misconstrued as deliberate flashing, Lydia took the risk that her innocence would trump her being deemed a slut. Knowing that her uncle was a few steps lower, behind her on the escalator up, on the pretense of suddenly fixing her shoe, she bent all the way forward at the waist. Having practiced this move in a mirror before, she knew all that she was deliberately showing him.

Playing him, as if her uncle was at the right place and at the right time, because of the way that he couldn't keep his hands off her ass when she kissed him, she already knew her uncle was an ass man. By bending at the waist, she was hopefully showing him all that he wanted to see of her panty clad ass and pussy. With him at the perfect lower height when looking up at his niece, the more she bent forward, the higher her short skirt climbed on her hip, and the more he saw of her.

With her torso moving down, down, and down, her skirt moved up, up, and up. She knew that not only was she flashing him her round, panty clad ass but also that she was flashing him an in-between her thighs view of her panty clad pussy too. Getting him ready for her striptease flashing show, she needed to maintain his full attention.

Since this wasn't a prom but a father/daughter dance, the dress that she needed to buy was more of a special occasion dress than a prom dress. Because this wasn't prom season, she also knew that many of the dresses would be drastically discounted. Moreover, she liked this particular dress shop because, if only for no other reason, it was the only women's store that still had curtains on the dressing rooms and not doors.

Dressing room curtains acted as her flashing accomplice. Dressing room curtains allowed her to show more of her semi-dressed body while acting as if she didn't know she was as exposed. It was much easier to flash her underwear clad and/or topless body behind a curtain not closed all the way that it was from behind a closed, dressing room door.

While maintaining her innocence, her modesty, and her morals, she always made her flashes appear accidental. As if her uncle was at the right place and at the right time, the dressing room curtains enabled her to flash her uncle her underwear clad and/or topless body while obliviously changing out of her clothes. Only, this time, unlike the sexual way he was with her mother, with her uncle reluctant in his sexual seduction of his niece, she'd have to make all the sexual moves to get him sexually interested in having sex with her. Nonetheless her making all the sexual moves, she needed to make him feel that he was the one taking sexual advantage of her and not the other way around.

Being blatantly brazen, a daring move, she still had the thought of pulling him inside the dressing room with her to help her get in and out of her dresses. With him her uncle and not her boyfriend, lover, significant other, or husband, did she dare unashamedly expose her underwear clad body to him? Did she dare allow him to see what she looked like in her bra and panties? She could only imagine the look on his face with him seeing her in my bra and panties and/or, if she dared, even stripped herself topless in front of him.

'Oh, my God, I'm so nervous. I'm so sexually excited,' she thought when nearing the store.

Only, making her flashes appear accidental was not as easy as it sounded. Furthermore, she had to think of a way to remove her bra in front of her uncle without her looking like a slut. It was better that he thought of her as a good girl and as his innocent niece, and that he was the pervert for putting the sexually, incestuous moves on her, then thinking less of her. It's better that the guilt, the remorse, and the sexual onus be on him rather than to be on her.

### Lady of Erotica ###

As if he was her much older boyfriend or her sugar daddy instead of her uncle, she entered the dress shop and walked around the store with her uncle in tow. While he looked uncomfortably bored, she looked at one dress after another. Instead of shopping the rest of the store, she concentrated on the rack of discounted dresses.

She didn't want to gouge him by buying an expensive evening gown or even the most expensive cocktail dress. Instead, she looked for a cocktail dress that was deeply discounted. Her favorite kind of dress, as if she was going to a red carpet, celebrity, award event with lots of Paparazzi snapping her picture, she looked for something that was short, sexy, and low-cut. Yet, not wanting to be deemed a whore at the dance, she looked for something classy instead of slutty.

Finding what she wanted to wear to the father and daughter dance, she immediately grabbed three dresses from the discount rack in her size twelve. The first cocktail dress was a pretty, blue one, her favorite color. The second cocktail dress was a formal black one, she hated black. The third cocktail dress was a classy, dark purple one.

Even though the dark purple dress would flatter her buxom figure and was very sexy, it looked smaller in size than the other two. Because of her big breasts and her shapely ass, she always had to wear a size larger dress and cinch the waist with a belt. By just holding the dress up to her bodacious body, the dress looked more like a size 10 than it did a size 12. Perhaps the dress was incorrectly marked with the wrong size. She wouldn't know until she tried it on behind the curtain in the dressing room.

'If only my uncle knew that the dressing room was my flashing room,' she thought, 'wouldn't he be surprised?'

Dressing rooms with curtains always made her feel sexually aroused. Dressing rooms with curtains always made her feel magical. When standing behind a curtain, feeling so sexy, she felt in the way that a magician's assistant must feel when standing behind a curtain, especially when wearing so very little.

When in control of a man's sexual urges, feeling empowered by sexually teasing him, she imagined feeling the way that the Wizard of Oz must have felt when in powerful control of all those Munchkins. When she was partially naked, she'd be in control of her uncle's thoughts and sexual urges. With her just a thin curtain away from her uncle seeing her in her underwear, she felt so sexually wicked with the thoughts of what she was about to do.

'Here we go,' she thought. 'I'll show something to Uncle Bill now for him to think about later. I'll show something of me now to make him horny at the dance.'

Off to the dressing room. She escorted her uncle by his arm so that he'd come along with her without dallying and foot dragging. She needed him to purposefully linger outside the dressing room curtain than to mindlessly and aimlessly meander around the store. Besides, with her wanting to be the center of his attention, she didn't want him focusing on any other woman but her. Then, with him right outside of the dressing room, on the pretense of needing something, she'd open the curtain a little more than necessary to show him more than he ever expected to see of her.

She took one dress inside the dressing room and instead of hanging the other two dresses on the hooks in the dressing room with her, as if he was her butler, she had him hold them. With him standing there holding her dresses, she'd make him wonder what it would be like to hold her dress as she changed. With him holding her dresses, that would allow her to open the dressing room curtain again and again. With him standing just outside the dressing room, she closed the curtain but not all the way.

A practiced move she had mastered, she flung the curtain closed fast enough and hard enough for the momentum of the curtain to stop short before closing all the way. She knew the faster and harder she closed the curtain that the material would bunch up just enough to leave the curtain partially open. She left it open just enough so that if he angled himself to peek inside, he could not only see the back of her but also the front of her too in the reflection of the mirror.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Even though she had a sexy, shapely body, she wasn't one of those anorexic women or too thin fashion models. She liked to eat. Even when exercising every day and not eating junk food, her weight never dipped below a shapely 145 pounds. When holding her, she felt more like a sexy woman than a skinny girl. With her measurements 36, 26, 36, nearly perfect but for her waist, she still looked wicked good in a sexy, barely-there bikini.

Besides, with her D cup breasts, shapely ass, long, sexy legs, and pretty face, assuredly no man was looking at her waist. With men focusing their attention on her natural, blonde hair, her big, blue eyes, her enormous breasts, and her shapely ass, no man stared at her waist. Unless she dieted to the point of starvation, she couldn't imagine herself having a 24" waist.

Being that she was an exhibitionist and enjoyed flashing her body to unsuspecting men, other than the flashing she did in her uncle's backyard, this was her first time flashing her sexy, shapely body to her Uncle Bill. She couldn't wait to sexually tease him. She couldn't wait to sexually entice him into seducing her and into having sex with her, hopefully after the dance. She couldn't wait to show him her oh, so young, semi-naked body.

She knew full well that it wouldn't be nearly enough to only flash him her standing in the dressing room in just her panties and bra. With that in mind, she couldn't wait to shock him by hopefully flashing him her naked breasts. Did she dare flash him her tits?

'Only how can I show him my naked breasts,' she thought, 'without him thinking that I deliberately flashed him my tits?'

She racked her brain trying to think of a way how she could flash her naked breasts to him. She couldn't think of a way to flash him her naked tits without making her topless flash appear deliberate. While flashing him her naked tits, she somehow needed to make it appear accidental. She needed to maintain her morals and modesty while showing him what most men want to see of her. Instead of making herself look like the slut, she needed to make him look like the pervert.

Much easier to flash him her tits then, she only wished that she was there buying a bathing suit rather than a cocktail dress. She only wished she was standing behind the dressing room curtain topless or naked while trying on sexy bikinis instead of cocktail dresses. She only wished that she could not only flash him her bra clad breasts and her panty clad ass and pussy but also her naked, natural, big breasts, her round, firm, naked ass, and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I'm getting so horny with the thought of flashing my Uncle Bill parts of my semi-naked and naked body that a niece should never show her uncle.'

Then, as if she had an epiphany, it was then that she had an idea. Eureka! If she bought a low-cut, strapless, cocktail dress, she'd need to buy a low-cut, strapless bra too. While standing behind the partially opened curtain before trying on cocktail dresses, she could try on bras in the dressing room too while giving her Uncle Bill a striptease show of her big tits. Inspired thinking, that would work.

'Oh, my God,' she thought suddenly feeling so sexually excited that she was about to expose her big, naked breasts to her Uncle Bill. In addition to my firm shapely ass, I hope he likes my big, natural tits too. Yet, what man doesn't like big tits? There wouldn't be men's magazines and strip clubs if it wasn't for big breasted women,' she thought.

### Lady of Erotica ###

She tried on the first dress and left the dressing room to stand in front of the big mirror that was positioned just outside of the dressing room. With the back of her dress unzipped and loosely positioned over her shoulders, she deliberately flashed her uncle her bra straps, the back of her bra, and the top of her panties. It wasn't a big deal for her to expose her bra straps, the back of her bra, and the top of her panties to him. Yet, she suspected that it was a big deal for him to see the sexy sight of her bra straps, the back of his niece's three hook bra, and the top of her white, bikini panties.

With the back of her dress unzipped, she knew that whenever she faced him and leaned forward, she be giving her uncle a huge down dress flash of her long, line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra. Moreover, with her loosened bra straps, whenever she deliberately leaned forward, she knew that she was exposing her areolas and her nipples to him too. Without even flashing him her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits, she knew that sometimes seeing less while imagining more was just as erotically hot.