Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 05

Story Info
Lydia confronts her mother about her drunken, whoring ways.
8.3k words
23k
19
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia confronted her mother about the sex she had with her brother-in-law as well as the sex she had with her neighbors, her father's friends, and her co-workers during drunken, pool parties.

Revised, rewritten, and continued from Chapter 04:

They took the escalator up to her favorite shoe store. Now that she had her dress, it would be much easier to pick out her shoes. Already done with shopping, no doubt having shopped with a woman shopping for shoes before, he obviously knew that her shopping for shoes excursion would take a while.

Instead of coming in the store with her to help her pick out shoes, in the way he helped her pick out a dress, as if he was a peeper and he was, he watched her through the big picture window from outside the store. As if he was a voyeuristic pervert, which he was, and she was an exhibitionistic slut, which she was too, he watched the in-between her legs show of her bright white, bikini panties that she gave him. Obviously, as much as she was intent on flashing her uncle her panties again and again, he was intent on seeing his niece's panties again and again.

Knowing full well that her Uncle Bill was watching her from just outside the store window, she chose a seat that gave him a between her legs, bird's eye view of her panties. Even though he had already seen her standing in her panties when getting out of her car, in his backyard, and in the dressing room, seeing her panties again when she pretended not to know she was flashing him, was sexually erotic. It wasn't until a salesman came over to help her size her foot that she put on a real show of exhibitionism.

As if she was a man sitting with her legs spread wide open, she moved her skirt higher to see what the salesman was doing when measuring her feet. Pretending she didn't know that she was as exposed, she busied herself looking at the shoe she held while her uncle and the salesman stared at her panty clad pussy. Obviously, neither man thought that she was deliberately flashing them.

"Wow," mumbled Uncle Bill while watching Lydia's panty show.

Now, not only was she showing her uncle her panties but also she was exposing her panties to the shoe store salesman too. As if her Uncle Bill was her cuckold boyfriend, her lover, her significant other, or her husband, she showed her uncle all that he was hoping and wanted to see of her while he watched through the shoe store window. Seemingly, it was one thing for him to see his niece's panties but quite another thing to see his niece's panties while another man, a much younger man, saw them too. Obviously enthralled by what he thought was her accidental flashing, he watched her continual flashing show of exhibitionism.

She spread her knees while allowing the salesman to fit her delicate foot in her high heeled shoe. Not only did Uncle Bill get a good glimpse up Lydia's short skirt of his niece's panties but also he saw her panties again from the reflection of upward angled mirrors that lined the aisle and that pointed up from the floor. As if a pervert with mirrors on his shoes had outfitted this store, a voyeurs' paradise, no doubt, if he knew this shoe store gave such voyeuristic views up women's, short skirts of their panty clad asses and pussies, he'd be shopping here every day.

"I'm ready, Uncle Bill," called Lydia to him from the doorway. "I found the perfect shoes in my size, a size 9. I was so worried they wouldn't have these in my size but they did," she said excitedly while holding up the navy-blue, high heel shoes to him.

Indeed, the navy-blue, high heeled shoes perfectly matched her cocktail dress. With the shoes having a 3" heel and with her 5'6" tall, at 5'9" tall, she'd nearly be that same height as her uncle's 6' height. Now that she had her dress and her shoes, it was time for her to drive Uncle Bill home and herself home too to plan for her father and daughter dance with her uncle. With all kinds of sexy scenarios romancing and sexually dancing in her blonde, pretty head, this was her opportunity not only to have sex with her uncle but also to get back at her parents.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"Bye, Uncle Bill. Thank you for agreeing to take me to the father and daughter dance at the country club. Thank you for buying me my dress, my bras, and my shoes. Bye," said Lydia waving to her uncle before driving home.

On the drive home, a busy day of exposing herself to her uncle and to any other man who saw her, she thought of all the flashing she had done today at the mall. She had shown her Uncle Bill her panty clad ass by bending at the waist in front of him while going up the escalator. She couldn't believe she had the salacious and aggressive forwardness to invite him in the dressing room with her while she stood before her uncle in her bra and panties. Then, if that still wasn't enough, in the way that her mother stood before him naked, she couldn't believe that she stood before him topless.

'Oh, my God. I'm still shaking at how I unmercifully flashed my uncle,' thought Lydia. 'I showed him everything but for my naked pussy and ass. After the dance, I'll strip myself naked in the backseat of his car. After the dance, I'll show him all that he obviously wanted to see of me. After the dance, I'll suck him and fuck him in the way that my mother did too.'

Without modesty or shame, she showed her uncle her naked D cup breasts, her areolas, and her erect, pink nipples. Uncle Bill saw her naked breasts more than once and for a prolonged period. He saw her naked breasts when she incorrectly fastened her front-snapping bra and it flew off her body. Pretending she didn't know she was without her bra for a few seconds, with her not making any move to cover her nakedness, he saw her naked breasts when she stood topless in front of him. He saw her breasts as she examined her bras before putting them on and he saw her breasts again and again as she changed from one bra to the other two bras in front of him.

As if he had never seen naked breasts before, she imagined that he stared at her big tits in the same way that he stared at her mother's modest, B cup breasts. Cut from the same cloth, as if she was a whore too, she was no better than her mother. Just as her mother had sexually teased and suggestively enticed her brother-in-law to sexually seduce her, Lydia had sexually teased and suggestively enticed her uncle for him to hopefully, sexually seduce her too.

Like mother like daughter, seemingly they were genetically the same and predisposed to have sex with the same man. Just as her mother deliberately exposed her naked body to her brother-in-law, Lydia exposed her naked body to her uncle. Yet, instead of feeling guilty for doing what she did in trying to seduce her uncle, instead of feeling bad about herself, she couldn't wait to dance with him.

'God I feel like such a whore but I don't care,' she thought. 'A feeling of control that makes me feel like a woman, I like feeling like a whore. I'm so bad that I'm good.'

In the way that Lydia unashamedly stood topless in front of her uncle, she suddenly imagined feeling how her mother must have felt after standing naked in front of her brother-in-law. Now too late to change her mind, with there no going back, she had already crossed the incestuous line by deliberately exposing her underwear clad and topless body to her uncle. With there no going back, she planned on having sex with Uncle Bill after the dance. A weak, horny man, just as he couldn't refuse having forbidden sex her mother, his brother's sister, assuredly, he wouldn't refuse having sex with her, his brother's daughter.

Why would he refuse having sex with her? She was young. She was beautiful. She had a sexy, shapely body. Moreover, with men all the same, it's all about tits, ass, and lips. With her enormous breasts resting higher up without sagging, Lydia had much bigger, firm, and shapelier tits than her mother. So round, so full, and so sexy, she had a shapelier ass than her mother did too. As if she was wearing lipstick even when she wasn't, her lips were red and full. While humping her mouth and fucking her face, any man would love for her to suck their cocks while they fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Now even more excited about the dance than she was before, with her having her dress, her shoes, and her strapless bras, that made the father and daughter dance more of a reality instead of a fantasy. Now she couldn't wait for him to hold her as if he was her boyfriend, her lover, her significant other, or her husband instead of her uncle. She couldn't wait to press and rub her voluptuous body against him.

Hoping beyond hope, so romantic, she swooned while hoping that he'd kiss her on the dance floor in front of everyone and in front of all her mother's snooty friends. She could only imagine what they'd say seeing her uncle kissing her as if they were a couple in love instead of a blood related uncle and niece. She hoped he'd reach down and cup her firm, shapely ass through her cocktail dress and through her panties while kissing her, French kissing her, and dancing with her.

Now that he had already seen her big, naked breasts, finding a discreet, dark corner of the dance floor, she hoped he'd cup her breasts through her cocktail dress in his hand and finger her emerging nipples through her bra while dancing with her. In the way that men felt up her mother in the deep and dark end of the pool, she'd love for her uncle to feel her body through her cocktail dress while he danced with her. She could only imagine the looks they'd get if her uncle took sexual liberties with her shapely body on the dance floor.

Something so scandalous, she hoped her uncle would make an unforgettable impression on the uptight, country club crowd. She hoped her uncle would make a shocking, salacious, sexual spectacle of her on the dance floor. Willing to sacrifice her reputation for the sake of shaming her parents, she wanted her uncle to help her embarrass not only her mother but also her father too.

Maybe because of the years of her mother's drunken, whoring behavior and the constant fighting between her mother and father was the reason why she wanted to get back at them by having sex with her uncle. Maybe because of what she had read in her mother's diary was the reason why she wanted to seduce her uncle. Maybe because her mother was a whore and she was on her way to being a whore too was why she was hoping to have sex with the same man her mother had sex with more than 20-years ago. Maybe the reason why she needed to do what she had to do was a combination of all those things.

'I can't wait for the dance,' she thought while driving home. 'I can't wait for Saturday night. I can't wait for my uncle to kiss me and feel me through my clothes. I can't wait for him to eat my pussy and suck my big tits. I can't wait to suck his cock and fuck his cock. I can't wait to tell my mother all that we did.'

Chapter 05:

Not knowing if she should tell her mother or not that she asked Uncle Bill to take her to the father and daughter dance at the country club, dying to rub that juicy tidbit of information in her face, Lydia decided to tell her mother. Matter of fact, delirious with the thought of telling her mother that she was going to the dance with her uncle, she couldn't wait to tell her mother the news. Relishing in telling her, she couldn't wait to see her reaction when she told her that she was going to the dance with Uncle Bill. If for no other reason, she wanted to see the look on her mother's face when telling her that Uncle Bill was taking her to the dance.

'Oh, my God, I feel so wicked,' she thought while laughing to herself. 'Knowing my mother, I can only imagine what she'd imagine what would happen between us after the dance. No doubt, she'd imagine us kissing and maybe even imagine us having sex. In the way that my mother sucked and fucked his cock, I hope my mother imagines me sucking and fucking his cock too.'

Knowing the dirty mind her mother had and the whore that she was, she hoped that her mother imagined them slowly, close dancing with her uncle's hand feeling and groping her shapely ass. After the dance, she hoped her mother imagined them having sex somewhere secluded. In the way that he ate her mother's cunt and she stroked and sucked her brother-in-law's cock, she hoped her mother imagined Uncle Bill licking and fingering her pussy and her stroking and sucking his cock. In the way that her brother-in-law made love to and fucked her mother, she hoped her mother imagined Uncle Bill making love to her before fucking her too.

Ready for an altercation, Lydia was finally going to confront her mother with her sexual accusations. Instead of allowing her mother to sweep anymore of her dirt under the carpet, she planned on lifting the carpet while holding a mirror up to her mother's face. As if her mother never did anything wrong, it was time for Lydia to give her mother a reality check. It was time to let her mother know just how much damage she had done to her.

### Lady of Erotica ###

Lydia opened the front door of her house with her key and hurried upstairs with her bundles before returning downstairs to confront her mother.

"Lydia? Is that you? I'm in the living room."

Lydia put her dress, her shoes, and her strapless bras on her bed before calling down to her mother.

"I'll be right down," she said.

She removed her dress from the box and hung it in front of her closet. As if she was already wearing them, she put her shoes on the floor beneath the dress and put her strapless bras in her lingerie drawer. This way when before she goes to bed and closes her eyes, the last thing she'll see is her beautiful dress.

As if she was Cinderella going to the ball with her Prince Charming, she'd dream of dancing at the father and daughter dance with her uncle. Then, later, as an extension of her dream, going parking on the pretense that she wanted to look at the stars, she'd imagine him going down her dress before going up her dress while kissing and kissing her. Not wanting this night to end, continuing her dream to hopefully make it her reality, she imagined her uncle removing her big breasts from her dress and feeling them and fingering her nipples while kissing her.

In the way that she imagined him going up her dress and fingering her pussy through her panties, she imagined fingering his cock through his pants. In the way that she imagined her uncle pushing her panties aside to finger her warm, wetness, she imagined unzipping her uncle and taking his hard, hairy prick in her hand. In the way that she imagined him rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy, she imagined stroking him before leaning down to take him in her mouth.

Just thinking about seeing her uncle's cock, stroking his erect prick, and blowing him, made her want to touch herself. In the way that she imagined cumming in his mouth while he ate her, she imagined him cumming in her mouth while she sucked him. Now she couldn't wait to feel his stiff prick inside of her. She couldn't wait to feel him on top of her while humping her and fucking her as if she was his dirty sexy, whore of a bitch instead of his young, sexy, innocent niece.

Filled with lust for her uncle, Lydia walked downstairs and walked in the living room to see her mother sitting on the couch reading. She put down her book as soon as her daughter entered the room and smiled up at her. Lydia took a seat across from her. She knew as soon as she told her what she needed to say that her mother would no longer be smiling.

### Lady of Erotica ###

"I decided to go to the father and daughter dance at the country club," said Lydia

Now, instead of looking at her daughter with happiness, sadness, or anger, Elizabeth looked at her daughter puzzled.

"You did?" Elizabeth gave her daughter a curious look. "Did you forget your father is away on business?"

Lydia returned her mother's look of puzzlement with self-assuredness.

"No, I didn't forget," said Lydia giving her mother a sad smile. "Just as he had never been around for me before, why would I expect him to be here for me now?" She gave her mother an insightful look. "Too busy doing whatever it is you do, especially when Daddy isn't around," said Lydia waving her hand as if letting go of a butterfly, "you haven't here for me either, Mother."

Immediately furrowing her brow that showed she needed another Botox injection, her mother made a sour, impatient face. Yet, before speaking, as if catching herself to rephrase her words, she took a breath to calm herself.

"I don't know why you'd feel that way when we do everything for you, including paying your college tuition," said her mother. "We always made sure you had everything, even a car."

With a disgusted look on her face, Lydia let out a puff of air, as if burping.

"Instead of doing things with me or taking the time to just talk to me, you both seem to think that by throwing money at me that you're showing me your love. You're not," said Lydia. "I receive more attention from my friends' mothers when I'm at their houses than I ever received from you two."

Obviously not wanting to go there with her daughter, Elizabeth let Lydia's comments slide. Yet, if not her father, by the obvious look of curiosity on her face, her mother wondered who was taking her to the dance.

"Who's taking you to the dance?" When Lydia didn't answer her mother, she volunteered herself. "I suppose that I could take you to the dance," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "In this day of single mother families, I'm sure that we won't be an anomaly. I'm sure I won't be the only mother at the father and daughter dance with her daughter," said Elizabeth with a sigh.

As if she was the Cheshire cat in Alice and Wonderland, Lydia gave her mother the cat that just ate the canary look before giving her a victorious smirk.

"There's no need for you to take me to the dance, Mother. Uncle Bill agreed to take me," said Lydia to her mother while watching her mother's face fall and her expression change from happy, to sad, and to angry before disappearing behind a blank stare.

As if she was wearing a mask and as if she had been drinking and was drunk, Elizabeth expressionlessly stared at her daughter.

"Pardon? I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you correctly. Who is taking you to the dance?"

She knew her mother heard her but if an involuntary reaction, her mother needed her to repeat herself to understand.

"Uncle Bill is taking me to the dance. I'm going with Uncle Bill to the father and daughter dance," said Lydia again to make sure her mother heard her and understood her.

As if her daughter had just slapped her across the face or thrown ice, cold water in her face, Elizabeth looked as shocked as she looked wounded but as quickly as she showed her daughter her look of shock, she hid her look. Acting as if she didn't care that her daughter was going to the dance with her uncle, something she always did and was good at doing, she hid her true feelings. Assuredly one of the reasons why she drank and had promiscuous sex with so very many men, Elizabeth had been hiding her true feelings all her life.

In the past, before she stopped drinking, whenever her feelings boiled up to the surface, she poured herself a drink, a double, and drowned them with excessive amounts of alcohol. Whenever she became sad or sexually frustrated with being married to Lydia's father, Charlie, Bill's brother, instead of asking for a divorce, she had mindless and emotionless sex with some man, any man would do. Drinking and having sex with any man who wasn't her husband was how she coped with her empty marriage and spoiled life. Drinking and having sex was how she avoided thinking about her reality and was what stopped herself from going crazy and killing herself.