Uncle Roy?

Story Info
The voice under the sheet knew someone was in her room.
2k words
3.92
56.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the middle-aged man knew the way around his niece's bedroom well enough to navigate in the dark, once again the squeaky floorboard at the side of Connie's bed announced his presence to the girl under the sheet, not that he was trying to sneak up on her, but he was shocked at what his sister's kid said.

"Uncle Roy?" Connie Barnes asked as she peeked over the shoulder at the shadowy shape beside her which without her glasses on was only a blur. "Is that you?"

"Of course it is my little dumpling," Roy whispered back, wondering why his niece wasn't sure because his appearance during his visits was inevitable. "Who did you think it was?"

"Uh - dunno," Connie replied as she heard the rustling of her uncle's boxers coming down just before they hit the floor.

"I'd never come all the way out here without paying you one of my special visits," Roy said as he pulled the sheet down off of Connie, chuckling to himself when he saw that unlike usual the cherubic college student was naked underneath as she lay on her stomach, the image of her pale plump body getting clearer as his eyes adjusted to the dim light coming in through the window. "And I can see you're even more womanly than ever."

"You're such a kidder Uncle Roy," Connie giggled as her uncle climbed onto the bed and straddled her. "That's funny because Aunt Penny said something like that today too."

"She did?" Roy responded while trying to keep the shock of hearing his wife's name mentioned as he began rubbing Connie's back while his semi flaccid cock rested between his niece's generous ass cheeks. "What did she say, not that it's any of my business?"

"I dunno, something about how mature I was looking and how my boobs have gotten so big."

"Well, I'll get to those beauties soon enough," Roy promised as his expert fingers probed the giving flesh of his niece's back, the idea that his prudish tiny-titted wife was checking out Connie's breasts making his cock twitch. "So how's college?"

"Okay," Connie sighed, squirming as Uncle Roy kneaded her round shoulders and neck.

"Looks like you lost a little weight too," Roy commented, and while Connie was still a chunky gal she was pretty solid, the 175 pounds or so nicely packed onto her 5'4" frame.

"I wish that... oooohhh,' Connie groaned and then giggled while lifting her upper torso a bit to accommodate her uncle's probing hands which had slipped down off her shoulders and under her arms, his fingers stroking the moist hollows which this year were smooth save the faint stubble that had grown since morning.

"No surprises this year," Connie cooed under the sensitive stroking.

"That's okay. Like I told you, I kinda liked that rebellious look you had going on," Roy declared, recalling his visit last year when his exploring had found his usually fastidious niece with bushy armpits, never mentioning that her mother had done the same thing in her youth for a time.

"I'm plenty hairy enough everywhere else as it is," Connie lamented. "Too hairy."

"Not in my book," Roy assured her.

"Your cock is hard," Connie said as she felt her uncle's firm member rubbing in the channel of her ass crack.

"What do you expect after touching your sexy body?" Roy told her while shifting so that he could get Connie on her back. "What are you doing?"

"I never get to play with it," Connie complained as she reached down and grabbed her uncle's cock in her hand and stoked the vein riddled organ. "Never even really seen it. Just get to feel what you do with it."

"Happy?"

"Can I suck it?" Connie asked hopefully.

"What does my little dumpling know about such a thing?" Roy asked with a snicker.

"I'm almost 20 Uncle Roy," Connie pouted.

"You've sucked on boy's dicks before?" Roy asked as he eased off the bed and walked up to present his swaying erection to his niece.

"Not nice to tell," Connie answered as she grabbed the cock and pumped it, the long foreskin sliding up and down the arching prong as she leaned up to meet it.

"You can tell your Uncle Roy," the 58 year old engineer said.

"Never sucked one this big before," Connie admitted before taking the bulb into her mouth, and as her fist pumped the thick shaft her mouth went up and down the end of her uncle's tool.

"Oh my," Roy groaned, his knees buckling a bit as Connie waxed his knob and farther down. "You have done this before haven't you my little dumpling?"

"Have you let any of those college boys into this sweet pussy of yours?" Roy mused as he raked her fingers through the lush forest between her legs, a bush that to his delight kept getting wider and denser all the time.

Roy's niece shook her head no and gave a reply muffled by the cock she kept sucking, and as the old man's nuts started bouncing off Connie's chin he had to pull away.

"Still a virgin?"

"Until I get married," Connie told her uncle after taking his manhood out of her mouth as he reached down and kneaded her breasts.

"Lucky guy - and maybe these breasts of yours are getting bigger," Roy commented as his fists squeezed the grapefruit-sized tits of his niece, noting that while they might have gotten a bit fuller they still looked small in comparison to the hips on Connie's pear shaped body, something that the self-conscious girl was always embarrassed about.

"They are?" Connie beamed hopefully as her nipples popped out into her uncle's palms.

"Think so, but you're perfect regardless," Uncle Roy assured her before rolling her onto her stomach again.

"You're quite the cocksucker Connie," Roy told her. "Now it's time for me to chow on your tight honey hole. Get on your knees a bit - just like that my little dumpling."

With Connie's face in the bedding and her rear end up in the air, Connie's uncle squeezed the very giving pillows of flesh as he knelt behind the chubby girl, spreading the plump buttocks apart to expose her pinkish-tan anus which was all but obscured by the black curls around it.

"It was tough all day," Roy declared as he bent down as kissed her ass, the familiar aroma of her filling his nostrils as he inhaled deeply. "You don't know what it's like thinking about what was under those jeans of yours as you wiggled around."

"Do too," Connie replied as he felt his breath in the chasm. "I think about your dick hanging in those baggy drawers of yours."

"That so?" Roy asked as he licked the insides of her spread buttocks.

"Yeah, I think about how much it's gonna hurt when you put your big dick in my bottom. Hurts but it hurts so good and when you... ohhhh!"

Connie's words were lost as her Uncle Roy's face burrowed into her ass crack, his tongue searching for and then finding her hurry balloon knot, swabbing all around the puffy orifice until plunging the tip in.

Like always this was where the usually stoic engineer lost control, the scent and taste of his niece's pungent anus making him a bit crazy as he slobbered and snorted like a feral animal until he could take it no more.

"Got to have you," Roy mumbled as he straightened up and found the lube that he left on the bed beside them, and after applying an overly generous coating to his throbbing cock and Connie's orifice, wasted no time in reintroducing his weapon to his niece.

Connie's squeals were muffled by the bedding in her mouth as he slowly slid his long probe into the steamy hot cauldron, nearly all of the thick 8" organ swallowed up with little resistance as his niece clutched the sheets in her fists.

"You okay honey?" Roy asked as he leaned over Connie, his sweaty hairy chest hot against her cool back, and although she didn't speak she nodded into the pillow. "That's my good girl. Take it all for your Uncle Roy."

"So big," Connie gargled into the bedding.

"Nothing like the pretty college boys, am I? But you're woman enough for it," Roy told his niece as he straightened up and began slowly sliding the end of his manhood in and out of her anus, the tightness of which remained the same no matter how many times he had violated her.

"You're so wet," Uncle Roy noted aloud after reaching down and around her belly to rub to her pussy, the wild jungle dripping with fluids as he fingered her and wished it was his cock instead, but his niece was in the verge of cumming as her fists full of bedding and muffled squeals indicated.

"My turn," Roy mumbled after Connie had finally stopped cumming, and as his thrusts got harder and deeper he cursed his lack of restraint as his member was crushed by Connie's anus.

"Aw!" Roy groaned as his cock twitched along with his ejaculations that filled the steamy cavern of his niece's bowels, and he stayed inside of Connie until he went limp and fell out.

"That was so good honey," Roy sighed as he kissed Connie's neck before climbing off. "I'll be paying a visit tomorrow night, if you don't mind."

"Course not. Maybe my butt will stop hurting by then," Connie quipped as she rolled over and gave her uncle a more fitting good night kiss.

"Night," Roy said as he grabbed his boxers and headed for the bathroom, cleaning himself as best he could before rejoining his wife in the guest room, and although he was as quiet as usual this time his wife stirred as he climbed into bed.

"Where have you been?" Penny asked, her sleeping pill not seeming to take for once.

"Stepped outside for a bit," Roy replied while hoping he had washed thoroughly enough. "You know I can't sleep in any bed but our own."

Apparently that was good enough for his wife because after a grunt she rolled over and seemed to settle into a breathing rhythm that suggested sleep.

Roy was on his way to dreamland as well when he felt the bed jiggle, and he squinted to see Penny tiptoeing across the room, her fit but scrawny body unlike the one he had just left.

Penny closed the door behind herself and after a few minutes he heard the faint distant sound of the plumbing down the hall. Roy rolled over and hoped that she would think he was sleeping but if she ever decided she wanted sex... although that was very unlikely.

So Roy waited, and waited for his wife to return. Five - ten - fifteen minutes went by, time that was easy to judge because the digital alarm clock was facing him, and as it got close to a half hour Roy went to the door and looked down the hall to the bathroom, wondering whether Penny had fallen in, but the room was empty.

The kitchen was dark as well, and with the sliding screen door locked it was clear his wife wasn't out there either. A chill went down the middle aged man's spine as he went back down the hall, pausing at Connie's room which was dark, and he was tempted to lean up against the door to listen but didn't.

Roy also said nothing the next morning when the extended family gathered in the kitchen for coffee and pastries, the fact that Connie Barnes looked even more tired than everyone else not lost on Roy.

Penny also looked tired but looked different as well, and for reasons he couldn't explain she looked better to him. He didn't know for sure, any more than Penny knew for sure about his nocturnal wanderings, and that was the way he wanted it to stay for now.

*****

Thanks for reading.