Uncle Roy's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother taught me. She knew I would be on my own and would have to deal with men so she wanted me to be prepared."

Jeff wondered how she dealt with men in her life now, but was afraid to ask. Obviously, one of the demons Laurie's mother faced was her insecurity about relating to others, particularly men. A brief thought ran through Jeff's mind as he wondered if his aunt had enjoyed the sex as Laurie was conceived or if she was just doing what she thought was her duty. He let that go and tried to make sense of the things he had just heard. He was struck by the surreal feeling of sitting in a pool with his cousin, both naked and both drawn to his dead uncle's cabin by some strange force he could not explain, listening to her tell him women were not supposed to enjoy sex.

Jeff had been drinking his beer as he spoke with Laurie and as is normally the case, the time came when he had to return some of the beer after he had filtered it through his kidneys. He got up, waded out of the water and headed for the outhouse. Deciding it was too far to go for a quick pee, he stepped behind a couple of trees and took care of business. His short walk allowed him to give the conversation some thought before he resumed speaking. Jeff was not sure what to say so decided he would try to end the talk or at least move the subject to something more comfortable for each of them.

Jeff returned to the water, barely conscious of his own nudity. Laurie then took her own turn but was gone a bit longer than Jeff. He assumed she had made it all the way to the outhouse before coming back. He had returned to his place in the pool, and as Laurie came back, she stopped beside him and then reached across him to get herself another beer. As she leaned over, her bare breasts were mere inches from Jeff's face and he could not fail to notice that her nipples were now hard. He wondered why, she had been out of the water and in the warm air so he would have expected them to be in their normal relaxed state. He let his thoughts about the reason for the hard nipples pass and just took a good close look at her naked tits in front of him. As Laurie was grabbing a bottle, her foot slipped on the bottom of the pool and she fell into Jeff, lying face down across his lap. Jeff's cock had been giving little twinges of excitement when he was examining her tits up close, but now that she was lying across it, he felt it start to stir even more. He did not want to be sitting here with an erection, and hoped he would be able to will it away. That wouldn't happen, especially when he put up his hands to try to stop her fall and found her left breast pressing into his hand as he supported her weight with his right arm and used his left to steady her. She tried to stand up, and again slipped on the bottom. Jeff's hand on Laurie's breast remained in place, and he was painfully aware of its feel and how his own reaction was going to be pretty evident very soon. The hard nipple of her left breast was burning itself into his palm and the right breast was doing the same to his forearm where it had ended up. Jeff was trying to help Laurie get back to her feet, but she was having trouble getting her feet back under her and her wet body was slippery enough that Jeff wasn't having much luck supporting her in her efforts.

After a few seconds of floundering around, each stopped moving and they tried more slowly to untangle themselves. Jeff lifted Laurie with his right arm and she started to right herself, then put her own hand down on Jeff's thigh to help support her effort. Moving her hand back as she became more upright, she placed her hand directly on Jeff's now hard cock, making each of them jump at the sudden realization. Jeff had been aware of Laurie's breasts pressing into his hand and arm, but had not been aware of what that contact had done to his cock. Now that Laurie had first brushed it, then closed her hand around it as she was trying to regain her balance, both of them focused their attention on his cock standing at full attention.

Jeff was embarrassed by his state, but with Laurie holding on as he felt the warmth from her body, he started thinking more about how good his cock felt with a female hand holding it. Laurie had been surprised initially, but she had taken a minute longer than she really needed to assess the situation, then to Jeff's disappointment, she let go. She had regained her balance, and was standing next to Jeff who had gotten up as he helped to support Laurie as she stood. The water was now below their crotches, and Jeff's predicament was obvious as they looked at his cock, almost as if each was seeing an erection for the first time.

Jeff was blushing, but Laurie looked at him and asked, "Do you want to put your cock in me again?"

Jeff was surprised to hear her question, but was confused. He had never turned down the offer of sex before, but after what had occurred this morning and then what he and Laurie had talked about not long ago, he wasn't sure what to think. As Jeff stood there pondering her query, Laurie took his cock into her hand again, and squeezed it gently. Jeff felt his resistance to reason quickly fading, and his other head was starting to make his decisions.

Laurie again asked, "Do you want to fuck me? We can if you want, I will make you feel good."

Her hand had continued to squeeze Jeff's cock slowly, and any chance of making a rational decision quickly passed. Jeff looked into Laurie's eyes and did not see any sign of desire or arousal, more just something he took to be what she perceived as her duty. He reached out and put his hands onto her hips and pulled her closer to himself. He then moved his hands higher on her back, and moving his head closer, he kissed her hard on her lips. Laurie returned the kiss, but Jeff found it more mechanical than romantic. She did not part her lips or attempt to push her tongue into Jeff's mouth, and he thought that if he tried to do it himself, she might object.

Jeff was conflicted. On the one hand, his main concern would normally be getting his own rocks off, but in the back of his mind, he was struck by the bizarre nature of what was happening. He knew he could just let things progress and eventually, he would come and be done with it; however, he felt a strange force within that almost made him want to stop this before it got started. He knew Laurie was doing this for all the wrong reasons, and maybe it was his duty to try to teach her better. That sounded funny in his mind, he had never been one to worry much about the woman's pleasure when he would get laid. He was not so fortunate to get lucky often, so he had to take advantage of every opportunity, didn't he?

Laurie still had a good grip on his cock, but Jeff decided to try to slow things down a bit. He pulled away from her lips and moved her hand from his penis. She looked at him questioningly, but Jeff said he wanted to go more slowly. She still wasn't sure what he meant by this, but Jeff took her by the hand and sat back down in the water. He was sitting on a large rock and the water level was about up to his middle chest in this position. Laurie moved in front of him and sat facing him straddling his thighs. His hard cock was now standing between their bodies and Laurie again started squeezing it gently. Jeff let her continue with this, but again kissed her, this time running his tongue over her lips as he kissed. Laurie did not object, but acted as if this was something new and was not sure how to react. Still, she did not pull away, and as he continued to kiss her, he slowly started to try to push his tongue into her mouth.

At this, Laurie broke the kiss and asked "What are you trying to do?"

Jeff stopped and looking at her face, asked in return, "haven't you ever kissed a man?"

"Yes, but the men I have been with are only interested in sticking their cocks into my pussy."

Jeff was reminded of his confusion earlier when they had talked, and pursued his question, "What about before that? Don't you do anything to make yourself feel good before you start?"

"All I do is to let them fuck me. Maybe they will squeeze my tits some, but men are only interested in making themselves come. I help them to do that, just like my mother told me I should."

Jeff decided that he wouldn't get far talking, so just asked her to let him kiss her again, and not to get upset with what he did. "Let me put my tongue into your mouth, and if you like the feel, you can do the same to me."

Laurie didn't look too sure of herself, but nodded. Jeff again tried to kiss her, but this time Laurie just opened her mouth, waiting for his tongue to enter. Jeff broke off, and then said for her to let him start, just do what he did and follow his lead. He began again, and Laurie pressed her lips to his as before. He cautiously moved the tip of his tongue over her lips, and soon felt her own tongue start to peek out between those lips. She seemed hesitant at first, but once she found there was nothing to fear, started moving her tongue over Jeff's as he did the same to hers. Soon, they were each exploring the other's mouth with their tongues, their lips pressed hard together.

Jeff then moved his hand up to cup Laurie's left breast. She had not let go his cock, and although she jumped a bit at the contact with her breast, let Jeff run his hands over it, slowly grazing the nipple as he moved. The nipples were already hard, but got even harder as Jeff continued his attention to them. Jeff used his other hand to move up and give the other breast the same attention he was offering to the left one. Laurie again jumped slightly, but did not protest and even started squeezing his cock more tightly. Jeff was moving his hips and trying to get more sliding action from her fist on his erection, but Laurie was only squeezing and pulling. Jeff was anxious to get off, but again felt that strange force that caused him to harness his hormones and back off enough to try to gauge Laurie's readiness to continue.

Jeff pulled away from the kiss and looked into Laurie's eyes. He did not see the arousal he would have liked but he also did not see the previously displayed 'womanly duty'. She was still nervous to his way of thinking, but she seemed to be getting more comfortable as things progressed and did not become too jumpy. He took the opportunity to move his lips to her breast, and sucked the nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue over it then gently biting. Laurie flinched a bit at the first feel of his teeth, but he thought it was more in surprise than because it hurt her. He tried again, and this time there was no sign of pulling away. He switched breasts, teasing the other nipple as he had done to the first, keeping his hand on the one that was not receiving attention from his mouth. Laurie had again increased her grip on his cock, but now he could hear slight moans coming from her as he attended to her breasts. Jeff wondered if her pussy was getting wet, but sitting in the water as they were, he would not be able to tell easily. He was not looking forward to another dry fuck like the one he had experienced this morning.

Almost as though reading his mind, Laurie stopped her hand motion on his cock, and standing a bit to give herself room, slowly started inching her pussy down over Jeff's stiff cock. Jeff watched mesmerized as his tool slowly disappeared into his cousin's hole, seeing her bounce several times to get it fully seated. Once totally inserted, Laurie stopped moving for a few seconds, giving Jeff time to consider his situation. He briefly thought about blood relatives having sex together, but as before that thought was quickly replaced by a more primal instinct to fornicate with the woman now sitting on his hard, needy cock. Laurie then started a fast up and down movement on him, but Jeff somehow knew he had to slow her efforts and allow them to both enjoy the act. Deep down, he really just wanted to get off, but there seemed a greater force driving his decisions. He held her hips firmly, and then started to control the speed of her motions, making them slower and more deliberate. Laurie had a look of confusion on her face, but allowed Jeff to control things, taking the time he seemed to want.

The water they were sitting in had allowed Jeff's cock to slide into Laurie's pussy, even if it was not wet from her own arousal. Jeff wasn't sure that it was, but the water of the stream was an acceptable substitute for now. As he controlled the tempo of her movements down onto his cock, Jeff started to thrust back against her as she would move back onto his cock. He was feeling the effect of a slower rhythm as well as the lubrication the water provided. He could also hear Laurie making small grunts and moans, he hoped that at least some of her sounds were the result of feelings of pleasure more than just the effort of forcing her pussy down onto his cock. Jeff was enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding into the tight, wet pussy and taking a chance, removed his hands from Laurie's hips and moved them to her breasts. She continued to maintain the rhythm he had started and looking down at her own breasts as Jeff's wet hands caressed them, smiled then looked back at his face. Jeff watched the water his hands had deposited on Laurie's tits run off, dripping slowly from the hard nipples. He looked up at Laurie's face as she was watching his expression, noting that her face had softened some.

Taking another chance, Jeff asked "do you like this? Does it make you feel good?"

"Yes, I like it, but I am supposed to be making you feel good."

Jeff thought about telling her to forget her 'duty', but decided that would not be such a good idea. He wasn't sure why, but felt the need to show her that she could enjoy herself while giving him pleasure. He knew he had to make her come, even if he had to forget about his own climax. Concentrating on the feelings in his cock, he realized that while he felt really good, he was not close to coming, something that normally would have happened within a few short minutes, particularly since he had not been with a woman for many weeks. That thought quickly passed and he just concentrated on sliding his cock into Laurie in such a way to offer her the most stimulation he could. He knew his cock was sliding in and out of her tight pussy, and hopefully that was giving her feelings of pleasure, but realized that her clit was not being touched at all. Jeff slid his hand between their bodies, and then ran his index finger around the clit, finding it quick to respond to his touch. Laurie jumped at the first sensation, her half closed eyes opening fully now. Jeff circled the now hard bud, moving his finger more quickly and narrowing in on the spot, knowing that this would offer her yet another feeling she probably had not experienced before.

Laurie looked down at his finger circling her clit, almost as if she was having trouble relating the movement of his digit to the feelings she was now experiencing. She took her hands off his thighs, having used them to help lever herself off of then back onto Jeff's cock. She put them on his shoulders and continued to move herself up and down, trying to maintain the same rhythm. After a few minutes of Jeff's clitoral stimulation, her movements started to become more erratic and she was sliding herself onto him faster and harder. Jeff could feel little spasms within her pussy as she continued, and looking at her face, he could see her eyes glassing over as she stared vacantly at his own face.

Laurie had been moaning for the past few minutes, and Jeff knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. He had been feeling the rising of his own climax for a bit, but had somehow managed to stave it off for the time being, wanting to let Laurie come first. Now that he knew her climax was imminent, he picked up his own efforts, holding her hips and forcing her crotch down onto himself with more effort than she had been doing on her own. Laurie noticed what he was doing, and holding his shoulders as she had been, matched his pace, but at that minute lost control of her actions and screamed her orgasm, closing her eyes and shuddering uncontrollably on Jeff's cock. Jeff had been waiting for this, and with the knowledge that Laurie had gotten there first, let his own self control go and rammed himself as hard as he could into that trembling pussy, stroking for all he was worth. Once Laurie had come on his cock, Jeff felt his tool getting hotter as he became aware of the semen rising within that shaft. Now, he was coming hard, filling the tight pussy that had been stroking him for the past minutes. Laurie was still convulsing from her own orgasm, but at the first feel of his spurting cock within her, she again screamed her delight and launched into another monstrous orgasm.

Laurie's hands slipped from Jeff's shoulders to lie motionless at her side. She slumped forward, her chest resting on Jeff's. Jeff saw that she was still in the late throes of her orgasm and held her close to him. She looked into his eyes and smiled then closed her eyes and just rested against him. Jeff continued to hold her, stroking her back slowly as she caught her breath and returned to normal. He could feel her breasts against his chest, moving gently as her breathing slowed. After a few minutes like this, Jeff reached for one of the remaining bottles of beer, and took a long sip. He offered it to Laurie who took a long sip of her own before giving it back to Jeff. As they sat there in the cool water, Jeff could feel his cock slowly shrinking, and then sliding out of the warm pussy that had held it so tightly for long minutes as they gave each other pleasure. Jeff wondered if she had ever had an orgasm, but did not dwell on that thought. He was glad that he had been able to give her something, perhaps the first orgasm of her life. He continued to hold her, letting her feel the warmth of his arms around her. They sat like that in the pool for another half hour before parting and heading back to the cabin.

*****

As they got out of the pool, each was wet and they decided not to put on their clothes right away, instead choosing to wait until their bodies had dried. Jeff and Laurie walked back to the cabin, each naked and neither giving their state of dress a second thought. Somehow, being in the mountains, alone together, nudity seemed perfectly natural.

With the heat of the day, even now in late afternoon, it did not take them long to dry sufficiently to put clothes on. Laurie put on Jeff's shirt she had been wearing since yesterday afternoon, but as she had been then, she left her panties off. Jeff put on his boxers and also decided to skip the shirt and pants he had worn for his trip into town. They had not spoken much since their afternoon tryst, and that silence continued. Jeff wasn't sure he wanted to intrude on Laurie's thoughts, and assumed she was reliving her earlier experience or perhaps wondering what the new feelings had meant. After a bit, Laurie offered to get something going for dinner and Jeff agreed that he was starting to get hungry. Laurie cooked the hamburger he had bought and then mixed the chili into it and let the mix heat up. As she had done yesterday, Laurie divided the chili between them, still not wearing pants and the evening from yesterday was replayed. Laurie was not self conscious about her lack of pants and by now, Jeff did not give the matter any other thought. She was acting as she had been earlier, nothing had changed in her actions or conversation. Laurie had finished cleaning up after they ate and like last night, there was little to do to occupy their time. The sun would be up for several more hours, and the temperature was still warm. Jeff walked outside and Laurie followed him. They walked a little way from the cabin, neither saying anything. Laurie then asked Jeff if he would like to walk further, she just wanted to spend time in the woods. Jeff agreed and each returned to the cabin to find shoes. Laurie did put on her panties but no jeans and they left, following the same path they had gone down yesterday.