Uncle Sam's Panty Peril

Story Info
Sam must pay the price for his panty perversion.
4.1k words
4.57
62.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a senior Vice President for Extradori International, Sam Lewrie was required to travel extensively. Sam was single and in his early fifties, his career was his life now. He never quite could make the significant other hook-up happen. He had some good runs earlier in his life but his career and ambition got in the way. Now it was his age. He just didn't get the eye contact like he did ten years ago. Still, he had good friends who were glad to see him when he dropped in on them in the course of his travels and was blessed with a great relationship with his younger brother's family.

Sam was quite content to be "Uncle Sammy" and enjoyed his quarterly drop-ins. Sam's brother and wife were glad to have him because it often meant they had a chance to get away for a weekend. Sam's brother, Walter, acquired a ready-made family. His wife, Jane, had a daughter, Ryan, from a previous marriage. Jane's first husband died in a traffic accident when Ryan was just a baby.

She was now in her third year at U of T where she was apparently doing quite well. Sam fondly remembered years earlier when she loved to play horsy with him as he bounced her on his knee, but as she grew older, she became more aloof and distant. Sam understood that that was the way of teenagers and he was really ok with the change because now when he often visited, he had the house to himself.

On this trip, Sam remembered, it was just over a year since he last saw Ryan. At that time, he remembered being struck by not only how smart she was, but also how she had grown into a beautiful woman like her mother. Though he felt awkward to admit it, he observed that she had become as hot as a summer night in Tennessee.

Ryan was always a bit of a tomboy and very athletic, but her university involvement in volleyball had turned her into one very hot deal. She had a firm ass and from what Sam could garner from his prowling of the family laundry hamper she now sported a wonderful pair of 36C cup breasts and wore size small panties. He surmised she must have driven the local boys wild. Hell! She drove her uncle wild.

Sam arrived at the house late and as he approached, the door swung open, "Hi Uncle Sammy," said Ryan as she breezed by him in an impossibly short and tight black dress, "Bye Uncle Sammy. I'm out with Shelley, and will be staying at her place tonight, see ya later!"

So Sam had the house to himself and secretly wondered what delights awaited him inside.

Uncle Sam was, in fact, a bit of a pervert -- a panty pervert to be precise. His laundry hamper prowling was a bad habit he picked up as a young teenager. Growing up with two older sisters, he first discovered the charms of young women's panties when he entered his teens and he enjoyed many evenings stroking with a pair of his sisters panties wrapped about his hard cock. His hobby pretty much ended when he moved away to college. There he discovered a young woman's delights were better enjoyed first hand and his interest in panties diminished.

Truth be told, he had mostly forgotten his panty fascination ages ago but old perversions die hard. Shortly after he started visiting his brother's place, he encountered a pair of Jane's panties left on the sink counter just after she had finished in the bathroom. Bringing them tentatively to his nose he discovered Jane's charms were even more delightful than the memory of his sisters. Like the one drink to an alcoholic, Sam was hooked again.

Of course, he left them as found but quickly discovered more treasures were available in the laundry hamper in the bathroom.

To describe Sam's sister-in-law as attractive would be doing her an injustice. She was frankly stunning - the proverbial, tall, willowy, long-haired blond with sparkling green eyes. She sported a 38-24-36 figure with DD cups. A runner all her life, her toned legs, and flat stomach, even in her 40s were the envy of her friends. She was also a delight to be around, greeting everyone with a welcoming smile and truly generous attitude. Every time Sam visited, Jane was there with a warm, tight hug that left him with a bit of a limp after. Unfortunately for Sam, on this visit, Jane and his brother had left earlier - no hugs.

Sam made his way to the guest bedroom. As always, it was freshly made up and to Sam's sister-in-law's credit, she did have the very best towels and toiletries available.

Sam's brother-in-law was an architect and had designed the upper floor so that the main bathroom was a multi-ensuite arrangement. That is, each of the three bedrooms could access the central bathroom through a series of doors. Each bedroom had private sinks and toilets, but they in turn opened on a central bath and shower room. The arrangement ensured no one hogged a single bathroom and everyone was assured privacy provided you kept track of the doors. One was supposed to close the other access points out when one was occupying the main washroom. On this visit, Sam had the domain to himself so he really didn't pay too much attention to the doors. After a long travel day, he thought a good soak would do him a world of good. After his bath, Sam retired to bed with a lacy pair of his sister-in-law's panties.

The following morning - Saturday - Sam woke up rested. He was still holding Jane's panties in his hand. He tucked them under his pillow and headed for the shower.

Emerging from the shower, Sam grabbed himself a plush towel from the towel warmer. Drying himself off, he knotted the towel about his waist and headed back to the bedroom.

"Well, good morning, Uncle Sammy."

Sam froze. Slowly turning in the direction of his niece's voice; he was a bit taken aback to see her sitting on his bed, rigged in a very seductive white lace bra and panty set complete with thigh high stockings

Her long legs were open just enough so that Sam had a clear view of her panty covered vulva. She had one little finger of one hand placed in the corner of her mouth, the other scribing a course across her breasts, down her flat stomach the slowly between their legs. Then back again for good measure.

"Ryan! What, what are you doin' home? What are you doing here? I thought you were at Shelley's house."

"I was, but I got bored so I came home late last night, but not so late as to discover your pervy secret, you dirty old man"

Sam tried to form the words.

"Shush!" she placed her finger up to her lips and then reaching under the pillow, produced the pair of her mom's panties Sam had sequestered there.

"You are so busted you perv. I saw you from the bathroom last night. You forgot to close the door between the bedroom and bathroom. I saw you sniffing mom's panties. Were you licking them? No matter. And then when you wrapped them around your cock and started to stroke your dick slowly. Fuck I thought that was pretty hot, I never watched a man jack off like that. I could see your breath becoming short. And then you fucking exploded like a geyser. Fuck, I was so turned on. Pity you had only mom's panties to cum in and not my hot juicy cunt, eh?"

She took the panties and brought them to her mouth. "Hmmmm, still moist." She licked them and looked at him directly. "Hmm, Uncle Sam, I think I can taste your load," she giggled, "Kinda tasty but it's not fresh."

"Look this is gonna be all too bad for you. Mom will be so disappointed and disgusted when she finds out." She lay back against the propped up pillows and slowly spread her thighs wider. She again slowly stroked her body with her hands, moving them about hypnotically.

"I learned about nasty boys like you in high school. I know how some boys like to steal girls panties and jack off in them. I actually suspected you for a long time. You see, one of my chores was to do the family laundry. I guess that's where I first noticed people's sexual stuff. I began to notice crusty bits on Mom's panties from time to time. I thought they were dad's nastiness but now I'm thinkin' that was your load I was sniffin' all this time." She laughed, "I guess you might say, I've kinda got a taste for you. Ha Ha. Have to say, I'm also kinda disappointed you didn't pick my panties. Don't you think I'm sexy?"

Sam shook his head, "Yes," then stammered, "I mean, No. No, I mean...Ryan this is crazy..."

Ryan cut him off, "What did I say, Uncle Sam, shush! Funny thing is I actually don't mind your pervy hobby. It kinda turns me on."

Now she dragged her middle finger over the camel toe that was now apparent on her panties. Sam noticed now the fabric had become darkened, parts even seemed to be glistening. More blood flooded into his cock which was harder now that he could remember in a long time.

"Uh, oh, I can see Uncle Sammy has a boner under that towel," she giggled.

"I thought you'd like to know I've had these panties on since yesterday evening. After seeing you jack off last night, I was sooo fuckin' horny I just had to finger myself. I pretty much flooded them at the same time when you exploded. Then I went to bed with them on. When I woke up, I was still horny and jilled off in them again. And then again while waiting for you when you were in the shower just now. I've pretty much cum in them three times."

Sam's mouth went dry. He was now staring directly at Ryan's panties.

She smiled mischievously at Sam. "I can see it in your eyes. You're just dying to have these aren't you? Dying to lick my girl cum? Hehe." And with that she snapped her legs in the air and whisked her panties off in one smooth motion, careful to provide a glimpse but, no more of her smoothly shaved wet quim.

She brought them to her nose, "Oh fuck yes! Dude these are so ripe and juicy and sooooo nasty." Looking at him directly, "You know uncle Sammy, you might never taste something as fresh and young as this." She drew in the scent of herself again, "Hmmmm."

Sam squirmed in agony. He was so mesmerized by her taunting he thought his cock would explode - and not in a good way. "Listen, Ryan," he scanned the room looking for something else to look at, rather than focusing on his niece's exquisite form. He redoubled his effort to hold the towel that covered his modesty and at the same time discretely tried to make his erection less obvious. "This is wrong. Look, I'm sorry about your mom's panties thing. Won't ever happen again. Please don't tell your mom, OK?

"Oh, I don't know, Uncle Sammy. I don't know if I can keep something like this secret. Why I don't know if I should. Who knows what the next stage of your perversion will be. Maybe you'll creep into my room and try to stick your big cock in my tight little fuck hole.

Sam was stunned. Did she say fuck hole?

"Or, since you seem to have a thing for my mom, your brother's hot wife, maybe you'll try to fuck her when my dad is away. Oh no. I don't know if I could let that happen. Actually, when he finds out about tonight and the panties, my dad, your brother, will probably just kill you and bury you in the woods."

That was probably true, thought Sam.

"So. Uncle Sam. I have to be honest, I've been noticing you looking at me pretty much since High School. Do you remember when you used to bounce me on your knee and I'd yell, Giddy up horsey, again, again! Bet you want to play horsey now don't ya." She giggled.

"Ryan. Look. This is fucked up. We have to stop this now. Look. I'm gonna...."

"You bet this is fucked up, Mister!" She was now striding the edge of the bed, one long sensuous leg on the floor, the other on the bed. She poked the hand holding her panties at me, index finger extended. "And that's why you are going to do everything I want. Do you understand?"

Sam nodded weakly. At this point, Sam's penis brain had completely taken over because his eyes were now locked unashamedly on the gap between Ryan's thighs. There, impossibly suspended from her pussy lips was a delicate crystal tendril of pussy juice. OMG, he thought, she's dripping wet.

Ryan noticed his stare and dropped the hand holding her panties to her crotch, "Oops! looks like my pussy is drooling," she giggled again awkwardly, almost innocently, "Better mop it up for now." she smirked looking directly at him as she wiped herself.

"I'll bet you can't wait to sniff these."

She slowly began to move toward him dangling her panties now by one of the sides, swinging them on her long thin index finger. Sam was focused on the way the soaked gusset hung low. They were indeed very wet.

Now she was beside him. Her soft lace bra touching scraped across his chest. With one hand she brought the bunched up panties to Sam's face. The other, she positioned on top of Sam's hand with which he was desperately trying to manage the towel protecting his modesty.

"Go ahead, Sammy, give them a sniff. Give them a lick" She taunted as she moved the panties closer to Sam's nose. He inhaled deeply absorbing her musk. They smelled divine. Ryan smiled amusingly at Sam's easy distraction and now softly peeled away his grip on the towel letting it fall to the floor. She nearly swooned as she felt the slap of Sam's hard cock between her legs. Ryan leaned in for a teasing kiss - her first taste of a man. Soon they were swapping tongues like teenagers. Ryan then reached between them and took control of Sam's cock.

Sam inhaled deeply when he felt her strong hand grasp him. He conceded he was in her control now.

"You've got a very nice cock Sam," She whispered hotly in his ear. She relaxed her grip lightly so she could stroke him slowly. Her face was close to him, he could smell the sweetness of her breath and perfume. "It's so hot and so hard. Do you mind if I taste it?"

She didn't wait for a reply and dropped to a crouch, spreading her knees. Leaning in she smeared the precum boiling from the tip of his cock across her pursed lips, "Precum is my favourite lip-gloss," she smiled up at him.

Sam shivered.

"You want more, don't you?" She looked directly at him as she slowly stroked the entire length of Sam's cock from base to tip, swirling her thumb over its purple head, polishing it so it glistened with his fluid. She licked her lips as she leaned in to take him. Sam stared at her in anticipation. Then Ryan paused. She looked up at him devilishly, "I'll bet you've secretly dreamt of me sucking your cock for years." Sam nodded, his eyes fixed on her mouth. Every nerve in his body strained. She smiled and reaching up she offered her sodden panties to him, "Hold these for me. It takes two hands to handle a whopper," She smiled and then wrapped her warm red painted lips around Sam's swollen head.

It was all Sam could do not to cum then and there.

Her head bobbed up and down and her tongue swirled this way and that. For guys like Sam, this was shaping up to be the best blow job he ever had She was everywhere: Up. Down. Around. Time began to move slowly as he gave into the pleasure and then suddenly she pulled away and release him with an audible pop.

"You thirsty for more, you filthy animal?" She giggled at the line, looking up directly in his eyes, from their favourite movie and without waiting for a reply dove on.

Sam dropped his head back, groaning deeply. Ryan thrilled at the effect she's having on him and felt her pussy getting wetter. She swirled her tongue around his head, flicking it delightful along his slit. Her pace was alternating, sensually fast and slow. Her head bobs dove lower, taking Sam deeper. He growled and moaned lustfully at the exquisite sensations. Prayerful "OH MY GODS" emitted from Sam as he reached for Ryan's head, partly to guide her but mostly to hold on as she took his full length into her throat, smearing her lipstick at the base of his cock. Sam arched in rapture and his legs begin to spasm. Ryan continued her assault dragging lips and teeth up and down the full, length of Sam's cock. Her licks, swirls, twists were now accompanied by cupping his sensitive balls with one hand as the other hands middle finger strummed her sensitive pearl.

Suddenly, Sam pushed her away. "Wait, Wait. Stop. Ryan, stop, please. This is wrong. We have to stop." Sam struggled to catch his breath.

Ryan stood up and pulled his head close to her. She'd reached the point of no return. She needed and was going to get satisfaction. Looking him straight in his eyes while gripping his spit coated cock, she kissed him hard on the lips. Sensing she had him again in her power, she said, "Oh no mister. You'll not cheat me of satisfaction. You've forgotten who's in charge of this party. Me. So sorry Uncle but this train has left the station and it's not stopping 'til I've had my ride. So get on fuckin' board!"

She pulled him around and pushed him hard back on the bed, then climbed on top of him, straddling his chest. She reached behind her back to release her bra and finally freed her swollen aching breasts. Her nipples were as hard as stone and she rolled them between her fingers and thumbs. "Hmmmm. I fucking love having my nipples worked."

Looking down on Sam, she now had shifted to Sam's face and lowered her dripping cunt to his lips., "My turn for some oral pleasure."

Sam needed no further encouragement as he eagerly went to work on her. He slathered every crevice and crease of her pussy with his tongue and lips. Sucking her meaty labia into his mouth, he moaned deeply into her hole. Releasing her lips with a savoury smack he now sucked her pearl deep into his mouth where he lashed it with his tongue. Ryan's juices flowed liberally in response to Sam's assault. She'd never been eaten like this before. Actually, she's never been devoured like this before. Sam went at her like a man possessed and gorged on her vulva driving his tongue deeper into her gaping fuck hole like a vegan breaking his diet. At the same time, Ryan pulled his head hard against her pelvis and rocked against his face like a woman possessed. "Fuck, Fuck, Oh My God, Fuck, I'm coming" she screamed. Her thighs quivered in spasm, and she flooded Sam's face and beard with a wash of hot girl cum, then collapsed to his side releasing his head and struggled to catch her breath.

"Fuck! Uncle Sam, you sure are good at pussy eating." She leaned into him and took him in a deep soulful tongue kiss. "I love the taste of me on a man's face. Ok. I need you to fuck me now. I want your cock in me."

Sam was amazed at how quickly she recovered.

She looked into his eyes while reaching for his softened cock. "Don't worry Sammy, I've got just the fix for this," she smiled as she kissed him hard then worked her way down his body finally taking him full in her hot mouth.

Needless, Sam's response, was indeed as she intended, almost immediate.

"Hmm, nice. So you wanna fuck me?" She looked at him and sat up straddling him. She started to grind her wet cunt against his cock, catching his cock head on her clit hood.

"Fuck yea, that feels nice. You're liking that Uncle Sam, aren't you? You like the way my pussy lips feels sliding along your cock?" Sam mumbled affirmatively. He reached for her breasts and grabbed them hard, stretching her nipples. Ryan moaned in appreciation and increased her pace. Then, in a sudden move, she changed the angle of her pelvis so that Sam's cock slipped into her furnace.

"Oh Fuck yes," Ryan moaned "I love having your cock inside me" and she kissed him hard on the lips and began to twerk her hips. Sam held her and responded by rising his pelvis up to meet her thrusts.

Leaning in Ryan bit his lips, "Don't you fuckin' dare cum until I say so." They stared into each other's eyes, consumed in molten lust.

She continued to meet Sam's pumping, but sensing the pressure mounting and Sam's too soon willingness to give in to his pleasure, Ryan suddenly broke off. "Fuck me doggie now."

She maneuvered to the edge of the bed and presented her perfect ass and dripping, swollen cunt to Sam, who was now standing, albeit a bit unsteady. He positioned his cock against her swollen wet pussy lips. Immediately on contact, Ryan pushed back against him driving his cock home in one firm, balls deep stroke, causing both of them to groan simultaneously. Sam couldn't believe how incredibly tight she was. Ryan dropped her head to the mattress and began to piston on Sam's shaft, gripping the sheets. It was not too long before her breaths came in gasps again, "Oh fuck. Oh Fuck! I'm cumming, Uncle Sam. Fuckkkkkk!."

12