Uncle Tom

Story Info
Adele loses her virginity to her older 'uncle' Tom.
2.6k words
4.01
145.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the true story of my first sexual experience. Everything is true, except for the last name of my cousins, who I changed for discretional purposes. I'd appreciate any and all comments, as this is my first story, and I really did think it was fitting to start with my first time.

I remember so well that first night. It was a week before Christmas, and I was spending the holiday at my cousin Michelle's house. My parents had taken me up to Baltimore for the week so that I could go college hunting. I had already been accepted to John's Hopkins', and had a pending Harvard acceptance. But, naturally, I had to check out all the other schools up in Virginia, Delaware, and all those other Chesapeake states. Something about "sticking close to family".

If only I had known just how close I'd be to family in the near future.

Unfortunately, when we got up there, my dad got a call from work, and he and my mum ended up taking the first flight back to Tallahassee. So, I was left to room with Michelle and her husband, Tom.

Now, Tom was an undisputed family pervert. At 42, he was in average shape, but it was common knowledge that he and Michelle had a dismal marriage. He just didn't like the 'mature' ladies. So, naturally, he sought out the easiest prey: young women in the family under 30. At the time, that consisted of me and my two cousins, who were in college down in Tennessee.

There were countless family stories that I had heard about that sicko since I was about 13.

"Oh yes, Adele, sweetie. The reason Amanda came to live with Michelle was because Tom is her biological father."

"Adele, be sure not to mention Amanda at the Easter party. Michelle caught her and Tom having sex, and now Amanda's run off to join the army."

"Adele, pull your collar up a little more. You don't want that creep to think you are flirting with him."

But, the funny thing was, all these rumors ever did for me was to serve the purpose of making me even more attracted to him.

I remember when I was 16, I reached past him on the couch to "grab a pillow". And I "accidentally" grabbed his crotch. But come on, how could you blame me? I was 16, had this rather well built (and definitely well hung) man was setting my hormones raging.

After that, there were a few more incidents, but that was the first time I really think he actually started seriously considering the possibility of screwing me.

And now, here I was at the Vandervliss' doorstep, waiting for the dreaded six-day stay with my prude-of-a cousin, and her forbidden husband.

Between that Easter party at 16, and now, I had pretty much forgotten about him. My parents must have, or else they never would have let me stay with Tom. I had been furiously working on my studies (psychology, and its eventual basis behind court rulings), and because of that, had never focused much on the far-away guy. Also, as a side-effect, my virginity had remained stubbornly intact. I mean, who wants to get pregnant when they are applying to Harvard?

But now, when he came to the door, Tom had this leer on his face, and as he directed it towards me, all those curious, deviant feelings of two years ago came rushing back, and I had to gasp for breath. Thankfully, I had calmed myself by the time Michelle appeared in the doorway.

"Tom, don't make her stand there! It's freezing outside!

"Oh right, sorry." He said, the grin sliding off of his face at her shrill voice.

He stood aside as I walked in, and just barely swayed my hips in an all-too-inviting manner. I hoped furiously that he had noticed.

They told me where to put my bags, and Michelle said that she had to go to her mother in the retirement home, because there was a Christmas activity night that she was supervising. She told me that dinner was in the fridge, and told Tom to show me where the kitchen was.

After he heated up the food, we sat at the table, at separate ends. Soon after that, he moved over to my end, because "conversation will be too strained from across the table". Yeah right. He asked me about school, and my boyfriend (who I had, unfortunately, just broken up with) and life in Florida, the usual chitchat. Halfway through the meal, he spilled his coffee all over me new pants. As pissed as I was, when he started rubbing the towel over my calf, I found myself imagining all sorts of lewd possibilities.

Tom running his tongue up my calf.

Tom nipping the tender flesh behind my knee.

Tom grabbing me, throwing me on the table, and rip-.

My fantasies stopped there, for they were interrupted by a wave of coffee that scorched my lap when his elbow sent the nearly-empty cup toppling over. I jumped up, shouted and started furiously unzipping my pants, just trying to get out of this mess. Honestly, I'd totally forgotten that this guy was standing there. Only when I sighed with relief as the blast of air hit my red thighs, (and my pants were halfway down my legs) did I remember my dinner companion. He was staring, transfixed, (or at least that's how I interpreted it) at the lacy purple panties that my aunt had sent to me for my birthday in November. I stayed where I was for just a moment, staring him straight in the eyes as I raised, ever so subtly, one plucked eyebrow.

No doubt he could see the plump, bare flesh of my sex shadowed by intricate lacy designs.

But, after that split-second's hesitation, I dashed out of the kitchen and into the guest bedroom, blushing furiously.

I changed into a pair of boxer shorts and a sweater and threw myself onto the bed, shrieking as I felt the water-filled mattress give way beneath me in rolling waves.

And that was how Tom found me when he came rushing in to see what was wrong: lying sandwiched in the bed, legs flailing in the air, and chest pushed forward as I started to roll off onto the floor. I really think that made it worse, since I landed on my knees, with my legs spread apart and my rump thrust invitingly towards him.

I flipped onto my back and glanced up at him, giggling furiously until I saw the look on his face. His eyes were a delicious stormy grey, darkened with desire. His mouth lay slightly agape, and he licked his lips with a red, pointed tongue. He was standing stock-still, braced by his spread legs, and I could clearly see the swell of his massive cock through the grey sweatpants.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" he asked in this delicious voice that rumbled with a thick Italian accent. By now his eyes had traveled down my flushed cheeks to the ample, 34-C breasts held tight by the black cashmere. When he spoke, pinpricks of heat went dancing down my neck, across my legs, up my stomach, around my nipples, and finally down to my pussy, which started to moisten almost instantly.

"Oh, ah sure, Mr. Tom." I had never really gotten over the formal title given to someone who you couldn't call uncle because they were only your second-cousin by marriage.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure, you know, after the coffee...But then I heard you screaming" his heated gaze drifted to the four-poster, and back to my petite little body.

"It really is okay, Mr. Tom. I'll just go put these." I beckoned to my ruined pants, "in the laundry. And then I think I'll just come up here for bed."

"Well, okay. The laundry room is down the stairs in the basement. It's the second," he stressed the word, "door on the left. I'm sure there's detergent and other stuff somewhere on those shelves. I'm going to say goodnight, and I hope you have a restful evening." With that he hugged me (ohhhh God, that thing must be huge) and swiftly walked out of the room.

By now, the heater had cranked up, and I started to get hot in my sweater. I took it and the shorts off and put on another gift from my aunt: a crimson teddy with green piping and a silky texture.

I rushed down the stairs to the chilly basement, and carefully surveyed the stone hallway. I shivered again, and really wished that I had kept my sweater on as my body broke out in Goosebumps, and my nipples hardened, so much so that I could see the ring of my aureoles through the fabric. Ah well, I thought. The sooner I get these clothes in the washer, the sooner I can get back to that water bed.

I rushed along, past the first door on the right, then the first door on the left, tempted just to look in real fast. But no, there'd be time for snooping when it was warmer tomorrow. I opened the door to the laundry room, and looked around for the washer. There was this long stone counter-thing where Michelle had left some folded clothes. Then, there was a dryer, a washer, and this old-fashioned icebox next to them.

I threw some detergent in the washer, set the timer, and tossed my ruined pants into the rolling water. As an afterthought, I added my panties that I had kept on earlier. They were still musky from my earlier fantasies, and well, there was no use wasting water.

But, just as I was about to toss them in with my slacks, the clock chimed 8 o'clock with 20 very loud gongs. I was so startled that I jumped, and dropped my panties behind the washer. Damn it!

I bent over the washer, stretching my body and reaching my hands down in the dark space, feeling for the soft lace. I felt my nightgown riding up my thighs, past my round little ass, and halfway up my back, but didn't really care. Not even when my hot mound pressed against the cold, unforgiving metal.

I was still bent over, spread-eagled, with my ass crack and pussy lips spread wide open, when Tom walked in. I didn't hear him, because the damned clock was still chiming. Just when I'd grabbed my panties, I felt him come up behind me, and a moment later, his middle finger thrust into my pussy.

I screamed in surprise, and he quickly snapped a hand over my mouth.

"Oh so I see. You little slut, how dare you show yourself off to anybody who came in?" his words chilled me, but the harshness of his tone made my pussy start to moisten.

He didn't miss a thing.

"What's this? Are you getting wet for me, you stupid tease? Do you want your dear Uncle Tom to fuck you?"

All I could do was let out a soft moan as I felt a wave of heat roll through my body.

He flipped me around, and slammed my back into the washer. Now I saw him fully naked. Oh, God, how magnificent his body was. Despite the inevitable flesh that comes with aging, he was in fine shape. A softly-toned chest covered with a light spattering of hair pressed against my erect nipples through the teddy. His cock, all nine inches of it, was fully engorged and thick as could be. Even as I stared, eyes wide, he began to rub it on the inside of my thigh. A rush of liquid dripped down my thighs from my hot pussy, and my head fell softly back.

Tom slowly removed his hand from my mouth. As soon as it was off, I started to babble about how he shouldn't be doing this to me, how I was family, how he was married......He slapped his hand back onto my lips, and hissed at me to be quiet.

"So, are you telling me, my horny, teenaged little Adele that you don't want me to fuck you? Don't lie. You've been teasing me since you walked in the door. Every time I turn around you're giving me that sluttish look of yours. You want it. And you're gonna beg for it when I'm through with you."

With that he flipped me back around and thrust me over the back of the washer. He pushed the teddy up past my breasts, and grabbed them roughly. His fingers pinched my sore, sensitive nipples, and he thrust his hand between my thighs and kicked my legs apart. With one brief caress to my swollen clit, he spread my legs farther, and I felt the fat tip of his cock at my tight little virgin pussy hole.

As he eased it in, slowly, I began to moan and whimper until he was all the way in, for my slightly doggy-style position allowed his full length inside me. He moaned, and said in a croaked voice, "Ohhh God, my sweet little whore. Oh God, you are so tight! I-I can't help..." and all of a sudden he withdrew and pounded into me, furiously hard and fast, hardly slowing down at all, making me gasp and smash into the metal surface of the washer again and again.

I cried out with each thrust, begging him. "Fuck me Tom! Fuck me like you do to that wife of yours. Don't stop! Of please just fuck me!!" I was panting and moaning simultaneously, bending my head forward and letting a curtain of sweet-smelling hair fall over my fiery cheeks.

Every time the tip of him touched my womb, I felt a rush of pain and pleasure, intertwined together in a glorious mixture. Hardly two minutes into it, and I felt the first signs of orgasm bolt through me. The pleasure mounted and mounted, until I came, hot and loud and very, very wet. He screamed "FUCCCCCK" as my muscles clenched around his blood-engorged prick, and continued to slam into my pussy. As I felt my juices running down past my clit and onto my belly, he reached forward and squeezed my breasts, which had, up until now, been bouncing wildly in rhythm with his thrusts.

Just as another shockwave an orgasm spun through my body, his balls tensed against my ass, and he howled one last time and came in me. It seemed as if his hot stream of semen never stopped, as it filled my body it started to seep onto my outer lips.

When he was finished, he grabbed me roughly again (oh, I had bruises for days afterwards) and pulled my mouth against his. It was the first time he had kissed me. There was such passion as his tongue thrust roughly into my mouth and met mine that I found myself wanting him again. But it was too soon for him. After all, he'd just had the orgasm of his life (or so I like to think) and was spent for the time being.

Afterwards, he carried me up to my bed and laid down beside me. Just as I started to drift off, he got up and told me he loved me so much, his dear little cousin. Almost comically, he placed a little fatherly kiss on my cheek and left me falling asleep on the bed.

That night, I dreamed all of those wild, erotic dreams that I had had throughout my high school career. Only, this time, the man with the cock was my dear, perverted, 42 year old "uncle" Tom.