Uncle Tom and Katie

Story Info
Drunk niece gets fucked.
1.4k words
3.81
237.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

It is Friday night and mom and dad are going away for the weekend. Uncle Tom said he would stay at the house with me while they are away. I asked mom if I could go to my friend Amy's house to study tonight, but we are really going to a party. I bet I can sneak up to my room and Uncle Tom won't know either way!

After dinner while mom and dad are putting their bags into the car I run up to my room and get dressed. I put on a black mini skirt and a blue silk halter top. Then I slide a long jean skirt on over it and an old t-shirt, that way mom, dad, and Uncle Tom don't suspect anything wrong. I go down stairs to tell the parents good bye and then tell my uncle I will be home later and not to worry about me.

Within half an hour I was pulling up at Amy's house where our dates were to pick us up. I was going to the party with Billy, he is a nice guy but he really isn't my type. The party was a blast, they had a keg and several bottles of liquor and we all got pretty wasted. I was doing keg stands and shooting Tequila, thank God Billy was there to help me to the car. They dropped me off at home on the way, I was way to drunk to drive.

I silently wished that Uncle Tom was asleep. When I came in I didn't see him anywhere down stairs so I thought I was off the hook. I went up to my room and found him sitting on my bed. BUSTED! He yelled at me and then went down to get me some water and tylonal he knew I would have a hangover. When he came back to my room I took the pills and drank the water.

I started getting really tired so I stripped as soon as he left the room. I didn't have the energy to get dressed so I just lay face down on the bed and went to sleep....

UNCLE TOM'S STORY: Damn it, I guess I have to stay with my brat niece this weekend. My brother and his wife are going out of town and need me to make sure she stays out of trouble. .. Here it is Friday and I arrive at my brother's place just as they are getting finished with dinner. Katie is going over to a friends to study so I will have the house to myself for a couple hours. I watch a movie and check my e-mail then noticing what time it is I start to wonder about where Katie might be...

I looked up the number and called Amy's mom, who informed me that the girls had gone on a date and should be home soon. That little bitch! She thought she could get away with this under my watch! ......

When Katie came home she way drunker than a skunk, I started to lecture her about telling a lie and drinking before she is old enough. It wasn't doing any good she just kept giggling and not paying attention so I decided its better left till in the morning. I went to get her something for a head ache I wanted to her to be able to work off her punishment in the morning. I went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom to look for something and found her mom's sleeping pills.

That's where the whole plan started to form. I took out 2 of them, they looked a lot like tylenol so I figured she wouldn't notice. When I got to her room she was falling over but she took the pills and went to bed. I walked out of the room and stood there listening to her take her clothes off. She has no idea that I am about to have my way with her.

To my delight she doesn't put on any clothes. I wait for about 45 min. to make sure she went to sleep. Then I crept into her room being quiet at first to make sure she was fully out, and she was. I turned on the light and seen her laying there naked on top of the covers. OMG she was even more beautiful without clothes! I had to look for a minute before I could even move.

All the way from her feet to her firm ass was tanned and then right above her tan line she had a tattoo, I bet her dad don't know about that! The rest of her was tan a firm but I didn't see a tan line on top, so I guess she takes her top off. Her hair was down spread all around her making her look like an angel. Slowly I walk over to her and put my hand on her lower leg, feeling her smooth skin was so amazing. I let my hand drift further up her long leg caressing it the whole way.

Finely I had her ass in my hand! I was squeezing it and the feeling almost made me blow my load right there. I let my hand slip between her legs, she was starting to get wet. Her pussy lips were like silk, shaved bald and hot to the touch. I rolled her onto her back, her big beautiful breasts stood proud on her chest. So young and firm they rose and fell with each breath. I guess her tits must have been a firm c cup. She had a tiny waist and wide hips. Her belly button was perfect I couldn't wait to kiss all around it.

I went straight for her boobs feeling all over them and gently squeezing her nipples. They were small and pink and hard as little rocks! I leaned down and put 1 nipple in my mouth, sucking on 1 and then the other. I reached my hand down to feel her twat and realized she was soaked! What a little slut! I suddenly wanted Katie's juices in my mouth so I slid her legs apart and climbed between them. She has the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. I put my mouth over it and kissed deeply. Then I licked her lips and let my tongue slide in until I could feel her sensitive love button. I put a finger into her wet snatch. She was tight as hell. Once my finger was covered in her tasty juice I ran my finger down over her ass hole. I gently started working my way into her puckered hole.

When I couldn't wait anymore I edged my way up till I was resting above her with the head of my cock at her entrance. I slid into her inch by inch. OMFG my niece was so tight I didn't think she could take it all! Finely I felt my balls rest on her ass, just as I got all the way in her pussy started to tighten up and shake. That sent me over the edge and I came deep in her tight little cunt.

I caught my breath and noticed that my cock was still ready for more. I pulled it out covered in both of our cum and rubbed it over her back door. I slipped back into her pussy a few more times to make sure she was good and wet. Then I started to put my 9 in cock up her pretty ass. This angle wasn't very good though so I decided to turn her over. I grabbed her pillows and propped her up so that her ass was sticking up at me.

I got behind her and grabbed both her cheeks spreading them. I slowly started putting my dick in her ass this time it inched in wonderfully. I pumped in and out of her reaching around I played with her clit, sending us both into another orgasm! When I regained my wits I picked her up and carried her to the bath tub. I washed her and put her back to bed.

The next morning she looked a little confused but had no idea that I had raped her. I was going to make her clean all day but then I decided I don't want her to learn her lesson to well....... I might want to baby sit more often.