Uncle Tommy Takes Charge

Story Info
Family friend takes Virgin.
2k words
4
263.4k
119
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cornponed
Cornponed
12 Followers

Fall.. it was Fall when I lost my virginity. Not by choice but also not something I'd change now that I've had time to look back on the event.

After all my first time wasn't with a two second horny boy who was ready to go off the instant he touched my breasts like my friend Angela experienced.

No, my first time was much much different.

Every Fall our family got together with the rest of the relatives for a big dinner and just the usual hanging out and catching up. The cousins would pair off usually by age groups and play the appropriate board or outside games. The older I got the less I was interested in the games and the more I was interested in talking with my other girl cousins about boys.

I had just turned 18 the Month before and was excited about the prospect of some more freedom.

The meal was uneventful. We all still sat at the kid's table even though many of us were now by far old enough to join the adults.

A few of us had noticed "Uncle" Tommy staring at us quite a bit. He's not really related but he has been a friend of the family long enough that we took to calling him Uncle. He's one of those men you almost pity.. always dressed in those disgusting sweat pants and once-white T shirts with god knows what stained across the front. He was normally not so interested in the happenings of the kid table but today he was straining quite a bit to stare over at us. I nudged my cousin Michelle and pointed him out. She pulled an 'eww' face and we had a laugh.

After dinner we cleared out and the group of us girls walked to the back of the property talking and having a good time.

We spotted Gabe and Adam up ahead, two of our male cousins. They waited for us and then asked if we'd like to check out something cool. Of course we were in! They led us over toward a shack off to the side. The first thing that hit us was the strong odor and the next was the sight of this massive animal with a pee stained beard and disgusting crusty fur. He was chasing around one of the goats that Uncle Tommy kept on our Grandparent's farm. Gabe cracked up laughing as us girls held our noses and explained to us how this was a male goat that Uncle Tommy brought in to breed the does. We were disgusted but intrigued and one by one lined up at the fence to watch. The buck was wagging his tongue out of his mouth and aggressively pawing at the smaller goat. We watched with mixed horror and interest as he stuck his tongue deep inside the female goat causing her to cry out and then mounted her aggressively. "Whoooooahhhhhhhhh" Adam shouted as the buck pulled out leaving a dripping trail of semen. I was disgusted but I was also experiencing something else.. arousal.

Suddenly Uncle Tommy was there behind us. Apparently he had been watching us for a while. He tapped my arm and said my Dad was looking for me. The other girls were still staring at the goats so I backed up slowly and called out I'd be back as soon as I saw what my Dad wanted.

Uncle Tommy led me back toward the barns but instead of going beyond them he suddenly grabbed me and pulled me inside the open barn door and held me in place as he quickly shut it firmly behind us. The barn was dark and dusty. I was kind of shocked he had grabbed me like that and tried to shake him off my arm. He was having none of it and being much larger he overtook me quickly.

"Uncle Tommy.. what are you doing?! Where is my Dad?" I asked looking around as he pushed me backward toward some loose hay.

Uncle Tommy grunted in response. I could see a very large bulge in the front of his disgustingly stained sweatpants.

"Oh my God.. Uncle Tommy.. what do you think you're doing? Let me go!" I tried shoving him backward but he continued pushing me backward until he had me on my back in the hay.

I struggled but he very quickly overtook me and pressed his stubbly face into mine thrusting his thick tongue between my lips. I tried to hold my mouth shut but he quickly pried it open with that thick tongue and began prodding inside my little mouth. His dirty hands were pawing at my clothing much like the buck goat had been pawing that doe. I was ashamed to admit to myself that I was becoming aroused.

He soon had my clothes ripped off me and I was completely naked in front of him like a delicacy. His eyes lit up and he grunted approval. I tried to cover myself but it was futile.

Uncle Tommy knelt down by my feet and began to kiss his way wetly up my legs. When he reached my hips he suddenly pressed his face hard between my legs and parted them with his tongue pressed against my slit. I was soaking wet and he quickly lapped me dry. He began inserting his thick tongue deep inside of me just as we had seen the goat doing earlier. My head fell backward and I began to moan low as my body responded to the feelings he was giving me.

Every time I'd squirt my juices he'd groan and grunt loudly and dig even deeper with his tongue enjoying every gush of juice. I knew enough from my experiences of touching myself that I was getting close to orgasm. I reached down and grabbed either side of Uncle Tommy's fat head and pulled him as close as I possibly could. His tongue jutting deep inside me, my pussy walls grabbed it tightly and I rode wave after wave of orgasm squirting my virgin juices all over his face.

Uncle Tommy stopped when I relaxed and withdrew his tongue. I lay there gasping but he only left me be for a moment before he was once again between my legs with that tongue again. This time he flattened it and lapped at my pussy as though a kitten drinking milk.. or in Uncle Tommy's case a massive lion licking a small dish of milk. I was over sensitive and every lap sent me spiraling into a case of the full body shivers as he continued to assault me in my most private of places.

Finally he was done. He stood slowly and I looked up as those sweatpants came swiftly down revealing the most intriguing penis I had ever seen. Not that I had ever seen one in real life anyway, but I had seen enough in pictures and an occasional porn video to know I'd never seen one so... .different

It was wet and dripping and red. Uncle Tommy noticed me looking and said gruffly "what.. never seen an intact cock before?" I shook my head. My friends and I had always assumed uncircumcised meant dirty, filthy and gross. This thing was.. ALIVE. It was pulsating, primal. Natural. Unlike the cut penises I had seen where the head was dried looking this thing was so pink and slick with it's own secretions.

Much like the buck goat's it stirred something deep inside of me and I knew I had to have it inside me. I wanted to feel it stuffed deep inside of me. I wanted to cum around that thing and wanted to feel it squirt deep inside of me. I almost forgot it belonged to Uncle Tommy until he knelt down directly in front of me and I lost glimpse of the beast between his legs and saw instead his fat stubbly face grinning at me once more. He adjusted me to lay back more comfortably.

At this point I was not going to resist. He asked if I was on birth control and I shook my head No. Instead of pulling a condom out he grinned wickedly revealing a missing tooth in his disgusting mouth. "Good" was his response. I had a moment of panic and started to crawl upward using my elbows for leverage "Um.. that's probably not a good thing" I said meekly feeling slightly let down that I was turning down my chance at experiencing that penis. My first time and I was backing out!?

Uncle Tommy grinned again, slid his thick tongue across his lips and said "Trust me. It's a good thing. I wanted a girl in heat today and I got one"

For some reason this made me gush wetly again and my body reacted much differently than my brain. I gave up. Laid down and waited to see what was coming next.

Uncle Tommy reached down and pointed that pulsating penis right at my virgin opening. He licked his lips again and with one thrust shoved inside of me. All the stories I'd heard of what losing your virginity felt like didn't seem true. I felt a slight pressure, popping sensation and then the most amazing stuffed up feeling I'd have never been able to recreate again without a penis.

Uncle Tommy's eyes began to roll and he grunted loudly, his stomach fat slapping against my flat belly. I wasn't sure what to do so I just continued to lay there and experience what was happening to me.

His thrusts were deep and silky smooth. I was reacting, opening and feeling another orgasm building. Just as I thought I'd experience it Uncle Tommy withdrew from me. I felt empty, craving him to fill me again. His penis was glistening wet and long strings of our fluids hung from it.

Uncle Tommy pulled me up then and I got to my knees as he laid where I had been laying. He then pulled me over to straddle him and his penis found my opening quickly filling me back up. I sighed content as I felt him deep again.

He grabbed my waist and hips and helped me to roll along with his upward thrusts.

I slowly got the hang of it and began to grind down at the same time I'd roll forward. The sensations this provided had my body shaking and soon I came. My pussy once again gripping but this time it wasn't his tongue. Uncle Tommy cried out suddenly and grabbed my hips pulling me hard down onto him impaling me on his cock. I was still cumming when I felt the first flood hit me. It was hot wet liquid and I felt it splash deep inside of me wave after wave. I collapsed down on Uncle Tommy's hairy sweaty chest and he grabbed me in a massive hug holding me there as he continued to pump upward until his orgasm was done.

After what seemed forever he rolled over and I was once again pinned underneath him. He slowly withdrew his penis and I looked down to see the wet head of it pop out of me immediately followed by a flood of wet as my juice and his cum came trickling out as well.

Uncle Tommy stood and began to wipe his penis off with his dirty shirt then turned and just simply walked out of the barn. I laid there a moment in shock processing what had just happened. Feeling slightly used, dirty and confused I got shakily to my feet and began to dress.

Once outside I decided to head back to the house rather than search down the cousins. Uncle Tommy was nowhere in sight and I was able to slip into the bathroom for a more thorough clean up.

I stared at myself in the mirror. My reflection stared back. Wide eyed, scared and still in shock. Then, slowly I smiled. Visits to the farm had the potential to be much more exciting from here on out!

Cornponed
Cornponed
12 Followers