Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Grace open and close her mouth a couple of times, but she didn't actually say anything. Simon, on the other hand, was quick to take advantage of the offer. Thanking me and offering apologies to Grace and promising to make up for it next time he was back in his car and away.

I turned to Grace, smiling.

"Why have you still got your clothes on?" I asked.

She lifted her hand, forefinger raised and opened her mouth as though she was about to make a telling point. Then she did it again, but neither time did she work out what she wanted to say. Then she started stripping, muttering under her breath as she did so.

I also stripped off, and it wasn't very long and we were both standing there naked. I softly told Grace what a lovely body she had, one hand gently tracing down it as I talked. She blushed and quivered slightly, but apart from that just stood there, watching my hand glide across her soft body.

"You do know what I'm going to do to you?" I asked, and she nodded.

I reached over and gently drew her until she was pressed against me, her breasts crushed against my chest and my erection pressing firmly against her. My hands were back around her, stroking her bottom again, holding her firmly, encouraging her to rub herself against me.

Somehow I manoeuvred her onto the couch without totally disgracing myself by giving a wild scream and just jumping her. Once on the couch my hands explored at will, finding that her hands weren't exactly backward about examining me. I petted and teased her, while her gentle attention to my erection had it as hard as a rock.

Then I was leaning over her and driving into her. I knew she was a virgin, but I wasn't making any allowances for her and, truth to tell, I don't think she would have wanted me to. Grace gave a little cry of pain when I broached her, but that was lost in the heartfelt groan of relief as I drove fully home.

Strangely enough, now that I was inside her we both seemed to lose that sense of desperate urgency. I held still for a moment, then began gently moving, sliding into her calmly and easily while she made contented little sounds and pushed up to meet me.

We continued like that, just moving easily together, enjoying the feel of one body rubbing against the other. We just went on and on, feeling no need to hurry, pleasure building slowly within us.

I have no idea how long we were doing that. It seemed to go on for a very long time. While we were doing it, our respective excitement levels grew, slowly pushing us higher and higher. It reached a point where what we had wasn't enough. I wanted more, and I started to demand it.

I was moving faster, need driving me, while Grace responded eagerly, her own needs picking up. Now that earlier urgency was descending upon us again, driving us forward. I further increased my speed, now driving in hard and hot, my body insisting that what it wanted lay in this direction.

Grace's appreciative little sounds were now sounds of eager anticipation. She didn't know exactly what was coming, but she could barely wait to find out. I was hitting harder and harder, my climax screaming for release.

I ejaculated hard, hearing Grace scream in sudden shock, and then she was clinging to me, her own climax hitting hard. For a timeless interval we just held each other, one in our urgent need and satisfaction.

Later, I drove Grace home. She was totally relaxed as she sat in the car. Her attitude, if I was asked to describe it, was one of smug thoughtfulness. I suspected that, now she had been initiated, she had no intentions of continuing to live a celibate life. Either Simon was going to start performing or she'd be moving on to a boyfriend who respected her less and screwed her more.

It wouldn't be me. (Probably fortunate for me as she'd undoubtedly wear me out and kill me with pleasure.) She had subtly hinted that what had passed between us was a once and only occasion. I had just as subtly hinted that I fully understood that, but if I got a legitimate chance at seconds she'd better keep a tight hold of her panties. The smug look she put on indicated she was willing to chance it.

I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

12