Uncle's Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Nephew becomes Uncle's slut.
2.6k words
4.5
191.7k
91

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davetoy69
davetoy69
129 Followers

It had been three days since I first stroked my Uncle. Every day after school I rushed through my homework and eagerly leafed through his collection of gay porn hoping he would come home so I could play with his cock again. Each night I went to bed and beat off to thoughts of his cock in my mouth.

Friday came and after school I took the bus to my grandparents as usual. I told my grandmother I had to finish some school work and went over to my Uncle's house and immediately went to his gay porn collection. I liked the pictures of guys sucking cocks and of a guy with cum on his face. As I was leafing through the first magazine, I heard the front door open and I quickly walked to his living room to say hello.

My uncle grinned when he saw me and I saw his eyes go down to my crotch where my cock was tenting my shorts.

"Looking at porn again are we?" he asked and I smiled and nodded yes. He told me to go get the magazine I was looking at and to bring it to his bedroom while he changed clothes from work. I grabbed the porn and when I walked into his bedroom, my uncle was sitting on his bed taking his shoes off.

He patted the bed next to him so I walked over and sat on his bed as my uncle stood up and began to unbutton his shirt. I started to leaf through the magazine again, but my hard-on was becoming uncomfortable so I leaned on my side to readjust and take some of the pressure from my shorts off my cock. My uncle was shirtless now and he began to unbuckle his belt, then his pants and I found myself watching my uncle more than the pictures in front of me. He slid his pants down and stepped out of them and was only in his tightie whities with a sizeable bulge in the front of them.

He walked over and stood right in front of my face and grinned and said

"You sure like the pics of guys sucking cock don't you?"

I laughed and said "Yeah, its hot!" He reached over and began to rub my crotch.

" I can tell!" he said as he unsnapped and unzipped my shorts. He reached under the waistband of my boxers and grasped my hard cock.

"Tell me why you like those pictures, boy" he said. I moaned as he slowly pumped my rock hard cock.

"I just do" I said "its so hot looking". He grasped my cock a little tighter and asked what I fantasized about so I told him that I wished I was the one sucking those cocks. He just grinned and kept stroking my cock.

"So you want to suck a cock do you?" he asked as he watched me staring as his growing bulge.

"Yes Uncle, I want to suck a cock. Its all I've been thinking of the last three days". He grinned again with a knowing look and began to rub his cock through his underwear.

"You think you can suck a man's cock?" I moaned again as he pulled on my cock and nodded, staring at him rubbing is now hard cock.

"Get your clothes off now boy, and you can suck my cock" he commanded.

I literally flew off the bed in a rush to get naked. I striped off my shirt and stepped out of my shorts and pulled my boxers off in a flash as he walked up to me and grasped my cock again, pulling on it as pre-cum ran from my slit. He rubbed my pre-cum on his finger and held it up to my mouth and I eagerly suck his finger into my mouth.

I reached to the waistband of his underwear and started to stretch it over his cock and pushed them down below his balls. His cock was about 8 inches and medium width, but to me it looked huge and awesome! I started to stroke him like I did the other day, but he pulled his finger from my mouth and placed both hands on my shoulders.

"Oh no you don't! I want that hot mouth on my cock!" and started to gently but firmly push me down.

I got the hint and dropped to my knees wasted no time in leaning in and licked the underside of his cock head. I licked tentatively at first then put his whole cock head into my mouth and let my tongue run over the spongy head. I was in heaven and my senses were going crazy. The taste of his cock and smell of his musk was awesome. I started to put more if his cock in my mouth but quickly found out that I had a gag reflex and choked a bit. My uncle chuckled and told me to slow down. He told me to lick his shaft so I

licked him from the tip to his balls and then licked the sides of his shaft. I kept going back to the head and wrapping my lips around it and licking the underside of this cock with my tongue.

He groaned each time I did that so I figured I was on to something and kept doing it. He then told me to lick his balls so I leaned under him and began to lick his clean shaven sac. I opened my mouth and sucked one of his balls into my mouth and gently flicked it with my tongue. My uncle moaned again so I did the same to the other ball then kissed and licked my way back to the head of his cock. This time I tasted the first of his pre-cum and quickly sucked it off his cock and swallowed it. Oh my God, I was loving this!

My uncle saw me swallowing his pre-cum and pulled his cock out of my mouth and began to slowly stroke himself.

"You like my pre-cum boy?" he asked, and I quickly nodded as I watched a large drop form from his slit. "Lick that pre-cum boy" he commanded and I slowly licked the underside of his cock to his slit catching the drop on my tongue and sucked more from his slit. "Mmmm, thats it! You like sucking my cock?" he asked.

I pulled his cock from my mouth to answer "Oh yeah! I love sucking your cock!"

"Good" he replied and placed one hand on the top of my head and used his other hand to guide his cock into my mouth. "Now relax your throat and try to take more."

I did my best but have to say it was probably not as good for him as it was for me, lol. I kept gagging as he slowly pushed in and out of my mouth. He pumped his cock a few times each time he pulled back, then pushed forward again as I tried to keep my lips wrapped around his cock and get all his pre-cum with my tongue. He was breathing a little faster now and stroked his cock more each time he pulled back.

"Thats my good little cocksucker!" he moaned as I continued to suck and lick his cock each time he pushed forward.

"Does my little cocksucker want my cum?" he asked in a way that left little doubt of his intentions.

"Mmmm" was all I could manage until he pulled back and I swallowed the pre-cum I had in my mouth and quickly nodded.

"Are you going to be a good cocksucker and swallow my cum boy?" he asked.

I quickly answered "Yes Uncle, I want to swallow your cum!" I panted. I was totally focused on his cock and abandoned any inhibitions and eagerly waited for his next thrust into my mouth. I loved the feeling of his cock head entering my tight little mouth and feeling his cock pushing forward. I loved the spongy feel of his cock head, the hardness of his shaft, and especially the taste of his pre-cum.

I was a cocksucker and loved the thought of me sucking my uncle's cock! It was so hot being called his little cocksucker. At that moment, I knew I would always love sucking a cock. But it was still my first time and I know now that my uncle was stroking himself to a climax more than I was sucking him to cum. I was loving it all and only wanted to taste that first shot of his cum straight from his cock!

He told me to wrap my lips around the head and began to stroke faster. I knew he was going to cum soon and eagerly kept flicking his cock head with my tongue.

"Thats it boy! Get ready for my cum!" he groaned.

I kept sucking and licking, wanting his cock to explode in my mouth. His pre-cum was flowing pretty heavy and I kept licking, sucking and swallowing it as he kept stroking fast. His grip on my head tightened and I pushed forward to get as much of his cock in mouth as I could without choking and sucked him as hard as I could.

His whole body tightened up and there it was! The first shot of cum poured over my tongue and I

choked a bit as it flooded my mouth. His thick cum tasted so good!

I swallowed as fast as I could but could feel some of the cum dripping onto my chest. More cum shot from his cock as he held my head on his cock and pumped his cock. This was so hot! I was drinking my Uncle's cum!

His cock shot a good five or six more times as more and more cum shot into my mouth. I wasn't prepared for how much came out and had a hard time swallowing what was in my mouth before the next spurt so quite a bit dripped out and onto my chest.

He pulled his cock out and I swallowed the cum I had in my mouth. He pushed his cock forward again but held his cock just over my now open mouth and he stroked and milked a few strings of cum into my eager mouth. I closed my mouth to swallow and he rubbed the remaining cum over my lips. I licked my lips but he told me to wait and he jumped onto his bed and told me to join him in the bed.

He was laying on his side and patted the bed next to him and told me to lay on my back next to him. My cock was still hard and it was all I could do not to cum where I was, but I jumped into the bed laid down as instructed. I was shocked when he leaned over me and licked some of his cum from my face! He pressed his tongue to my lips and I opened my mouth and his tongue snaked into my mouth! This was way hot!

We kissed for a minute then he licked more cum from my face and stuck his tongue out over my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and tasted more of his cum and sucked his tongue like a cock each time he licked his cum from my face. I felt him grab my cock and slowly start to stroke me as we kissed and it only took a minute before I began to shoot gobs of cum over his hand and onto my stomach. My uncle broke the kiss and rubbed his hand into my cum, then brought his hand to my lips and I eagerly sucked my cum from his fingers. We kissed again and he continued to feed me my cum followed by a kiss each time I sucked his fingers clean.

After a bit, my uncle rolled off the bed and said to follow him and headed to his bathroom. He started to run the shower and he told me we needed to get cleaned up before heading to my Grandmothers. We got into the shower together and he rubbed soap all over my body and told me soap him up as well. It was very hot taking a shower with another man, but even hotter showering with my Uncle! My cock was already getting hard again and he used a lot of soap on my cock making me harder still. I did the same to him and felt his cock getting hard again.

He laughed and said "You sure like my cock, don't you?"

I just grinned back and him and said "You

know I do!"

"Good" he said "Because I'm going to teach you to suck like a pro!"

I just moaned as he stroked my cock and told him I wanted him to teach me everything. He turned off the water and told me to stroke myself. I did as I was told as he stroked his cock back to a full erection.

"Cum on my cock then suck my cock again boy" he told me.

This was way hotter than anything I could imagine! I stroked quickly and was soon ready to cum again. I pointed my cock over his and started to cum all over his cock.

As soon as I finished cumming, I dropped to my knees and swallowed as much of his cock as I could. I knew how much of his cock I could get into my mouth before gagging, so I only went deep enough without choking and sucked all my cum from his cock. I leaned under and sucked my cum from his balls that had leaked down from his cock. Using my hand to stroke his shaft, I kept my lips around his cock head and the part of his shaft that I could take. I stroked him fast while sucking and licking his cock head.

"Thats right cocksucker!" my uncle moaned "Suck my cock you little slut!"

God, it was so hot to be sucking my Uncle for the second time within an hour! I loved to hear him call me his slut or his cocksucker! So dirty and nasty, but hotter than anything I have ever known! I kept stroking him fast and sucking his cock head, flicking it with my tongue, wanting him to cum again. I was determined to do a better job this time and swallow as much as I could. I must have learned from the first time because it didn't take long before his balls tightened up and I felt his hand on my head again.

I stroked him faster and harder and kept sucking and licking his cock until I felt him tense up again.

This time I was ready and timed my swallowing with each spasm. When the first shot of cum flooded my mouth, I swallowed right away and was ready for the next spurt. My uncle spurted at least five good spurts into my mouth and I swallowed almost all of it with just a little leaking down my chin. I milked his cock over my lips like he did earlier and he then grabbed his cock and rubbed the cum on my face into my mouth with his cock. I cleaned his cock with my mouth until he pulled away and turned the water on

again.

We soaped up quickly and rinsed off then climbed out and he kissed me as we toweled off.

"I'll be here Monday when you get here, so be ready to suck me again" he told me as we got dressed.

"Hot damn!" I thought.

"I'll suck you all you want Uncle! I replied.

He just looked at me and smiled.....

davetoy69
davetoy69
129 Followers