Uncle's Ray New Lover

Story Info
She wanted him.
1.1k words
3.78
91.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 20 she was unhappy about where her life is going, and horny as hell, her ex boyfriend she dump when she caught him fucking her roommate two nights ago. she went to work and was now on her way home when her cell phone rang.

"Hello, oh hey Uncle Ray... yes I can meet you at the airport. what time is your flight? ok I'll be there." she said hanging up.

She was smiling now, feeling tons better, her favorite Uncle was coming for a visit, she look at her watch she had just over an hour before she had to leave for the airport.

Quickly she went through her closet to find something to wear. Her eyes landed on a sheer black teddy and her mind went hey wire, all her old feelings about her Uncle came rushing back at her. All though her teenage years she had the hot's for him, she would peek at him while showering, swimming, and she would dress to tease him.

Once she got a really close up view of his hard cock, which was being suck by his then girlfriend. She sure hope that it was just him coming and not a girlfriend. She tossed the teddy onto the bed and pulled out a medium length strapless silky dress, no underwear or bra. She dress quickly and grab her bag and ran out the door.

She made it to the airport with 10 minutes to spare. She saw him and jump into her arms.

"Oh hello Uncle Ray, I have missed you, I'm so happy your here to visit me." she told him kissing him right on the lips.

He saw her across the room and was floored, she was hot, all grown up and his cock was reaching to her. He had to put those thoughts out of his mind she was his niece.

"I'm glad I could get the time to visit you my dear." he said hugging her to him tightly.

She felt his hard cock, press against her thighs. She held him tighter to her.

"I love you Uncle Ray." she whispered.

The drive was quiet and short. She told him he'd be staying with her during his visit.

"Make your self at home Uncle Ray." she said taking his bags into the spare room.

He walk around the small apartment looking into each room. He like her little place, but he like what he saw in her bedroom even more. He walk into the room pick up the teddy she had thrown earlier, his cock went rock hard. The smooth, silkly feel of the fabric slipping thru his fingers sent tingles straight to his hard cock. He lifted it to his face and inhaled the scent of her, making his body throb with need. Dropping it quickly he left the room and was sitting on the couch when she came out of the little kitchenette asking if he wanted a drink.

"Oh god." he thought when he saw her hard nipples thur her dress.

She walk over and sat down next to him. handed him his drink.

"Oh Uncle Ray do you remember when I was little and I would always sit on your lap and you would tell me so many secret's, I really miss that." she told him.

"Mmm, yes dear I do remember that, but we both are a little to old for that now don't you think so dear." he said wishing he could pull her onto his lap and whisper to her how much he'd like to bury his cock deep inside her.

She stood up and straddled his lap and sat down, lean in and.

"I would love to feel you hard throbbing cock siding in and out of my mouth, pussy, and asshole someday. I'm so hot for you. After you called, all I could think about was you naked, hard, and fucking me forever." she whisper in his ear, as she moved her hips back and forth on his lap.

She stood up and told him she'd be right back and left the room.

"Damn did she really say that to me." he thought, not ready to believe it.

he looked up when he head her come back in.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" he groaned loudly.

"You like Uncle Ray, or would you like this even better." she asked, taking off the teddy and standing bare ass naked.

She walk up to him, kneeled in front of him reaching up and unzipping his pants, reaching in and pulling out his hard, throbbing, hot cock. Her mouth lowered and he felt her wet hot mouth close on his cock head, sucking him down deep.

"Oh baby we can't, we're family we... OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!!, SUCK ME BABY, SUCK YOUR UNCLE RAY'S FUCKING COCK." he said groaning.

He held her head as he fuck her mouth slowly with his cock. Moaning and groaning in pleasure with every stroke of her tongue.

"Oh god baby I'm going to cum, get ready." he grunted, thrusting his cock deeper.

She grab and held his hip against her face, she wanted his cum deep in her throat.

"AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!" he groaned, his cum blasting her throat.

She swallowed as fast as she could only a little bit drip out. She move her mouth away and was shock to see that he was still rock hard.

"Oh wow Uncle Ray your still hard as a rock." she said running her fingers up and down the length.

"Yes. I can't believe you took all 10 fat inches of cock in your mouth honey. Now it's time to see if you can fuck it as well as suck it." he told her.

She turned around offering him. Wiggling her ass at him, she smile and told him to fuck her doggy style. He moved behind her and guided his cock head to her wet hot pussy, rubbing back and forth.

"Ready baby, I'm going fuck your hard, I love to fuck hard." he told her then slammed his cock in.

He open her ass crack up wide, slide a finger up and down her asshole making her groan loudly, yelling for more. he pulled his cock out of her pussy and push it up her asshole. Deeper and deeper his cock went and all she could do was mumble words he couldn't make out but the one word he could was...

"MORE, HARDER, FASTER, OH GOD MORE." she said.

"OH FUCK BABY I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!" he screams, slamming his cock deep into her asshole.

He pull's her down on the carpet next to him with his cock still buried in her asshole.

"WOW UNCLE RAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN FUCKED SO GOOD." she told him.

"ONCE WE HAVE RESTED WE'LL GO AGAIN AND AGAIN." he told her laughing.