Uncommon Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about the Lansing Family and their sexual escapades.
3.3k words
4.03
81.3k
81
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
956 Followers

Everyone is over the age of 18 and if you're not into well endows bigger than the normal, this story is not for you.

*****

Leonardo Lansing headed upstairs to his bedroom after getting back from a friend's. He passes his younger sister Ariel's room and notices the door was left slightly open. Leonardo looked up and down the hallways before putting his face up to the cracked door and became ecstatic at what he was in front of his vision. Ariel was a delightfully cute girl. Her style was jarringly similar to the cartoon character of Velma from Scooby Doo; a soft black Bob cut and thick rimmed square glasses. She even dressed similar to Velma usually wearing a baggy sweater or turtleneck, knee-length plaid skirts, knee-high socks, and Mary Jane doll shoes. The 18 year old had her back turned towards the door while doing the famous unshackling your brassiere from inside your shirt trick. She pulled out an enormous plain white brassiere from underneath her tee-shirt and tosses it on the floor with a huge sigh of relief escaping from between her lips. Even with her back turned to her perverted brother; her pendulous breasts were so enormous that they extended pass her sides in a nice crescent view. He instantly felt his dick starting to come to life in his jeans.

Ariel's comfy singular bed was station near the door of her bedroom. She finally turned around and headed towards her bed giving her perverted brother Leo and his lecherous eyes the pleasure of feasting on her mammoth sphere-shaped breasts. They swayed and bobbed generously under her flimsy night tee-shirt that was wrapped snuggly over them but hung far from her flat stomach that if Ariel was to raise her arms, an abundance of under-boob would show. Outside the restrictions of an annoying 30H brassiere, her monster boobs hung-heavy in the forms of giant teardrops and obtruded from her short 5'4 frame like oversized spheres. Her waist wasn't thin but it was small in comparison to her bulky enormous teen tits that dominated her upper torso. She hated her giant chest and the stares and name calling that came with having abnormally fat humongous breasts that looked shameful on her body.

Ariel was fine being called a nerd, a prude and goody-two-shoes but names like Cow girl, Tits McGee, Jumbo Jugs, Pumpkin Tits, and other obscene, lewd, raunchy, and derogatory words used to illustrate her chest size irritated her the most. Ariel has always been somewhat of a loner and never one to draw attention to herself outside of her unreasonable hefty chest. Despite the unflattering names, she got along with most of her peers quite well at school. She was on her debate team, played the flute in band, and was the class president of her high school for the fourth and final time now that she was a senior.

Ariel couldn't wait to escape high school in a couple of months and get away from her so-called peers and the immature perverted guys that only wanted to feast their hands, mouths, and hard cocks on her colossal breasts. Unfortunate for her, her older brother Leonardo fell into that category. He tried hard to be nonchalant about ogling her titanic knockers but sometimes it came off so obvious. Since the start of her substantially immense chest growth, Leo had only watched Ariel walk around a variety of places with those back-arching boulders concealed in the most casual clothing but their size was far too great to hide in anything she wore. He tumbled upon one of her massive brassieres once while doing laundry and nearly blew his load at finding out her chest size. This was Leo's first boldly attempt at ever trying to see his younger sister's majestic braless udders as he stood outside of Ariel's bedroom, the only place she called solitude.

"What you looking at?" whispered a female voice in Leonard's ear.

Leonard froze and immediately became sweaty from the familiar voice of the female leaning over his shoulder.

"Did she give you a good show?" softly asked the female's voice.

"What do you want, Meg?" Leonard nervously responded back.

"Just curious as to why my fraternal twin is spying on our baby sister as she prepares for bed," snarky replied Meg.

Leonardo hastily drags Meg by her arm to around the corner just as Ariel's bedroom door closes. Being fraternal twins, their age and still living at home was the only things they had in common. Leonardo had curly brown hair and brown eyes. Meghan had chest-level flowing blonde hair with olive-colored eyes and light brown freckles nonchalantly sparkled on her face.

"That wasn't what it looked like," Leo nervously attempted to lie.

"Cut the crap, horny boy. That thing in your pants says otherwise," taunted Meg, making reference to the raging hard-on in his jeans. "I get it bro. Our young sister has ginormous boobies and you wanna just suffocate yourself in those massive things? I've seen her topless many times and by porn star standards, she's very quite impressive. It's like she has humongous milky-white bowling balls hanging off her chest with silver dollars size dark pink areolas and nipples that look lost in her sea of massive whopping boobies. Is describing our baby sister's huge freaky fuck bags making you hornier?"

"Uh, no, of course not," Leonard boldly lied as the bulge in his tight jeans grew and felt ready to burst through the seams.

"Well, I'm going to go let you jerk off to our dork sister's giant titties or you could fantasize about this," sexually suggested Meg as she turns around and leisurely walks away from her brother, giving him a vantage look at her enormous thick bubble butt that jiggled incessantly underneath a pair of black yoga pants. As if his younger sister Ariel's ridiculous huge boobs wasn't enough problems for Leonard, his fraternal twin sister Meg was gifted an enormous bubble-shaped ass.

He drooled as Meg walked away with her plump backside jiggling about and whimpered once she disappeared into her bedroom. She was gorgeous, smart, socially outgoing and kind of a bitch. Her 5'6 lithe physique came with baseball-sized pert breasts, a flat stomach and greatly shaped legs. Her best feature was obviously her flawlessly curved ample ass that looked like she had two honeydew melons jutting out the back of her yoga pants. Her butt wasn't grossly large as it was in perfect symmetry with her well-toned thighs and legs. Leo felt curse having to be the brother of two sisters with overdeveloped charms. He knew it was gross to do anything physical with his sisters, so his lewd fantasies about them would have to do. Leo quickly headed to his bedroom, pulled up his favorite porn site on his laptop and jacked off until a powerful orgasm put him to sleep...

*******************************************************************

"Ohhhh yeah, baby, ohhhh yeah. Get low. Hmmmmm. Get those balls in your hot stinky mouth," moaned and instructed 58 year old Ed Lansing, lying in his king-sized bed and was receiving a marvelous 10 minute suck job from his gorgeous 39 year old trophy wife, Nancy.

It was like beauty and beast when it came to Ed and Nancy Lansing. He was the short and scrawny odd kid in school. Nancy was the beauty pageant and homecoming queen. He was nineteen years her senior but that didn't stop her from falling in love with the awkward looking grown man that worked at his parent's flea market. They've had been together since she was 19. Barely in college, Nancy got pregnant with twins and she and Ed tied the knot before she gave birth. 2 years later they had their other daughter Ariel and moved out of his parents' house and into their own. Nancy currently works at a local news station as their meteorologist and Ed works at a used cars lot as a salesman.

It was barely the crack of dawn when Ed felt his wife's mouth swabbing down his enormous vein-throbbing cock. In its flaccid stage, Ed's cock was above average. Nancy sucked and licked his juicy thick cock to its full 11 1/2 inch of erected hard steel and then slowly moved down attempting to suck both of his egg-sized heavy testicles into her drooling mouth. Ed's obscenely throbbing boner was pressed up against his wife's elegance face, covered and dripping in her saliva as she gave his big meaty nuts a thorough wet sucking. If there was one thing Ed had going for himself, it was his giant cock and huge fat balls.

"I'm so close, babe. Hmmm, so close. Just a few more seconds and daddy's going to nut all over your pretty face," Ed teased, completely filled with lust as his wife released his fat testicles from her mouth and resumed bobbing her head up and down on his huge cock. "OHHHHHHH, FUUUCCCK!"

Ed enjoyed watching his wife or any woman for that matter that tried to suck down the entire length of his hard cock. He seizes the back of his wife's golden-brown haired head and starts to thrusting his hips up, filling her mouth up to the brim with his fat jutting cock. His slimy ball sack started bouncing off her chin with each long, hard drive.

"OH God, Nancy! You've never looked sexier than you do right now," Ed moaned, as the overwhelming pleasure from his stunning wife's hot mouth and oral skills was sending his body into a toes curling orgasm.

Ed locked his short legs around Nancy's neck as she continued to suck him deeper into his orgasm. She sat on the wrinkled soles of her feet in only a black lacy thong as she had one hand cradling and squeezing his fat cum-filled balls and held his massive throbbing cock at the thick base in the other while deep-throating as much of his swollen elongated shaft that could fill her hot mouth. With a few strokes and intense sucking, Ed erupted deep in his wife's mouth. Nancy's dark brown eyes exploded with tears as she choked and gagged on the enormous surge of hot sticky cum that roped from her husband's cock and down her eager throat. Ed held on to the back of his wife's head as a volley of cum entered her mouth, large burst, after large burst, after large burst until his heavy testicles were fully drained.

Nancy managed to swallow much of her husband's hot milky spunk with some escaping the corners of her lips and ran down her chin. She kept her lips tightly sealed over his large man meat and finished nursing the very last drop of his jizz from his worn out thick balls. After a couple of minutes, Nancy relinquished his enormous cock and lapped her tongue around his shaft to finish cleaning off the leftover cum residue.

"Good as usual, darling?" Nancy asked, looking up into her husband's eyes while slithering her tongue around his shaft.

"The best morning wakeup alarm ever," Ed agreed with a smile. "Now, how about I return the favor and give that coochie a good licking before I go to work?"

Ed and his wife Nancy swap roles, spreading her elegantly long legs from one end of the bed to the other for her and Ed's enjoyment unaware that their eldest daughter Meg was just down the hall in her bedroom in the midst of getting her clean-shaven pussy thoroughly licked and sucked by her on and off again fuck buddy DJ. DJ, real name Donald James, was a 38 year old, trailer park living, unemployed starving musician. He wasn't very good looking with light brown shaggy hair looked like it hasn't been washed in days and his 5'10 frame looked undernourished. Meg found his musician side to be irresistible and it didn't hurt that he was a super freak in bed. He did things to her that none of her former boyfriends ever did.

"Oh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Eat me! I'm gonna cum soon!" Meg hissed.

Her TV was blaring just loud enough so that no one could hear her loud moans and she always kept her door locked. She cried and squirmed with glee as DJ held her toned legs up and spread apart as he went to town on her delicious young pussy. He zoned in on Meg's bright pink clitoris that protruded from her drenched cunt, lightly nibbles on it before fervently sucking it between his lips, tongue lashing it and sending her body into an overwhelming orgasm.

"Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!" Meg groaned, as the cum-juices in her pussy flooded DJ's mouth. His devouring mouth and chin shimmer with her cum as he lapped up every drop. After he cleaned her cunt, DJ trailed his long slippery tongue down in the area between her pussy and asshole before inserting his tongue into her rectum. Megan grasped and her body tensed up further from the feeling of his hot tongue, licking and darting into her tiny pink asshole. DJ was the only guy Meg allowed to explore her asshole in such an intimate and embarrassing way.

He pushed Meg's knees further towards her flushed face, lifting her huge ample ass off the bed and continued his oral assault on the tight pink hole between her spread plump cheeks. DJ has never had a woman so young with as thick and round of an ass like Meg. He managed to ease Meg into the idea of having her ass eaten and trying anal sex. She knew her huge bubble butt attracted a lot of attention and there have been a few guys that wanted to fuck her in the ass but DJ was the only one successful enough to achieve such a feat.

While the ass play brought Meg to undeniable pleasures, it was the feeling of DJ's 6 inch dick that squeezed its way between her small and very tight asshole that brought her the most discomfort. His dick was average length but was thick as a cucumber once fully erected and his scrotum was long and fat underneath. Meg only allowed DJ to fuck her in the ass once. The pain was so excruciating that she passed out while he unloaded a torrent of hot cum in her anal cavity and she knew at some point DJ wanted to fuck her in her delicious bubble butt again. Like most men, he was obsessed with her huge, perfectly rounded backside.

DJ had his face buried between the large, soft cheeks of her ass as he tongue-fucked her asshole real good, running his long slimy tongue up and down the crack of her ass and lubricated her anus enough for his hard fat cock. After a few minutes of tongue bathing her dirty pink hole, he stood up with his beefy tool leveled at her soggy asshole and rubbed its pulsing purplish head against the opening.

"God, Meg! I've been waiting weeks to fuck your scrumptious fat ass again," DJ squealed with glee.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with," Meg heavily panted in anticipation for an early morning ass fucking.

She began whimpering as DJ slowly inserted the head of his cock into her tight asshole. Steadily and with more force, he pushes his throbbing fat shaft in her anal. He grips the back of Meg's calves and starts thrusting in her tight asshole, seesawing in and out with a slow tempo yet diving deeper until his sagging ball sack were ricocheting off the voluptuous cheeks of her ass.

"So damn tight, it feels so good," moaned the penniless musician as he position Meg's orange sock-covered feet on his shoulders and leaned in on his toes to jackhammer his thick member, balls-deep in her asshole. The sounds of their flesh echoes throughout her bedroom but was drowned out by the sounds of her blaring television.

Meg was heavy panting, grunting and clawing at DJ's skinny long arms frantically as an unendurable pain surged through her entire quivering body but the pain also caused Meg to become loss in extreme yearning and her pussy started squirting cum over her lean fit stomach.

DJ promptly pummel Meg's sweet tight anus, moaning and groaning to the immense joys of fucking a large supple ass on a petite young woman. The bouncing of her large soft ass cheeks colliding with his thighs and long swinging scrotum with each balls-deep, hard thrust was an intoxicating feeling. Even the stench of Meg's stank feet in her orange tube socks were an exhilarating turn on.

He felt his hard cock beginning to swell to a larger size deep in Meg's anal cavity and she felt it too, further widening her glossy asshole. The painful sensation swept through her already tensed up, trembling body and caused another torrent of hot cum to gush from her pussy. DJ repositions himself to sit on his toes keeping his beefy dick lodged tight in her asshole. He resumed fucking her ass while enjoying the sight of her young perky titties flailing about in circular motions on her chest. He reached up and palmed his hands over their soft flesh, groping them and using his fingers to pinch, twist, and pull at her eraser-sized hard nipples.

"Fuck! I wanna cum on your pretty freckled face," DJ cried, as he felt his hanging balls ready to release a monster load.

No longer able to hold back, DJ pulled his broad inflame dick out of Meg's wide asshole, sat on her titties and aimed his swollen cock directly in her sweaty face. He stroked his cock and let out a deep moan as his man jism released itself all over her face. A volley of hot cum spewed from his throbbing member and drenched Meg's entire face starting at her forehead to her chin. Her entire freckled face looked like it was plaster in glue. After releasing the last bit of sticky cum, DJ rubbed his fat slimy dick on her face, smearing his cum into her skin.

"Okay asshole, get the fuck off me!" Meg demanded.

DJ did as he was told and rolled over beside her.

"Um, get your shit and get the fuck out of here," Meg sternly instructed with his cum still plastered and dripping off her face.

"Not even going to let me catch my breath?" DJ asked.

"It stinks. Go brush your damn teeth back at your trailer park. Hurry before my folks catch you."

DJ got out of bed and quickly gathers his clothes. Meg soon followed and used her Lowe's work shirt to wipe his cum off her face. She put on a long flannel shirt and opened her door to make sure the coast was clear.

"Holy crap! My dad is really fucking the shit out of mom. He must be in one of his moods before work. Now is your chance to split." Meg stated. She and DJ could loudly hear the thuds against the wall coming from her parents' bedroom and her mother's banshee cries. "Remember, go out the backdoor and make sure it's closed this time."

Meg pushed DJ out of her room and into the hallway before slamming the door in his face. DJ casually walked over to her parents' bedroom to admirer the work Meg's father was putting in on her mother. He became instantly aroused again. He continued his voyage going downstairs, passing through the dining room, and into the kitchen where he was caught off guard by Ariel, wearing pink boy shorts, a white tee-shirt, thick rimmed glasses and yellow fuzzy socks. Her gargantuan 30H udders were pendulously jutting without restraint underneath her tee-shirt. She stood by the refrigerator frozen while holding a glass of milk. A saliva-dribbling DJ stared back, mainly at the largest pair of bulbous titties he ever seen in person. Her tee-shirt was firmly wrapped around her vast bust, so much so that her dark pink areolas and small nipples were translucent for DJ's lewd bugged-out eyes to feast on. The stare down continued for what seemed like an eternity.

"Umm, hello..." spoke DJ breaking the ice.

To Be Continued...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
956 Followers