Uncommon Family Ch. 02

Story Info
A story about the Lansing Family and their sexual escapades.
3.5k words
4.21
40.1k
25
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Everyone is over the age of 18 and if you're not into well endows bigger than the normal, this story is not for you.

*****

It was Friday night and Leonard couldn't believe he was invited to an actual campus party by none other than Maxine Parker. She was considered one of the prettiest girls on campus and Leo was stunned when she cornered him in the courtyard a few days ago and invited him. Leonardo never found himself to be relatively attractive as he just passed for ordinary. He was a splitting image of his father in his younger days; a 5'6, skinny fat curly-brown haired man with brown eyes and anti-social mannerisms. After the conversation, Leo pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. His two best friends, Ned and Tommy came rushing up to him and proclaimed they too were invited to the same party by a couple of hot college women. Leo started to become suspicious of the whole ordeal but Ned and Tommy convinced him to attend anyways.

Upon arrival at the party, the trio of friends showed up without their dates as they were told to meet their dates at the party.

"This is it. We're college legends," proclaimed Ned, as he, Tommy, and Leo shared a fist bump on the pouch before heading into the loud music blaring sorority house.

Once inside, they saw some familiar faces like Chester, Ricky, Dexter, and Tim. Four guys, much like themselves, that were unpopular and not good looking would never be invited to a campus party and dancing with hot college women.

"I'm still feeling pretty uneasy about this, guys," Leo warned.

"Leonard! You've arrived," greeted the bright green-eyed, platinum blond-haired Maxine Parker with glee. Leo couldn't believe his eyes when Maxine acknowledges him in front of a bunch of her peers. She was wearing a beautiful sun yellow dress and brown cowboy boots. "Follow me."

Maxine took one of Leo's clammy cold hands and rushed him towards the back of the sorority house where there was a few empty bedrooms.

"Here's a nice spot," she announced and entered the empty bedroom with him. Leo had no clue what was going on so he just let Maxine lead the way.

"Take off your pants," she said without warning.

"You want me to do what?" Leonard replied confused

"Did I stutter? Take off your pants. I'm going to suck your dick," Maxine shockingly proclaimed.

"Whoa!" was all Leo could mutter.

"Fine, I'll take them off for you," said Maxine, as she dropped down to her knees between Leo's legs, reached out and unbuckled his jeans. She grabbed the hem of his jeans and briefs and pulled them down to his ankles in one swoop. She moved her face close enough that Leo could feel her hot breath on his penis. "Lets' get this little guy hard so I can taste your yummy cum."

"Oh god!" Leo groaned.

Maxine grabbed his soft dick by the base and put her gorgeous mouth over the mushroom head and shaft. She used her mouth to tug and pull on his penis as she felt it growing in her hand and between her sucking lips. Maxine groaned as Leo's dick got longer and bigger in her quench mouth. Leo relaxed on the bed and used his elbows to keep himself up, basking in the pleasure and sensation of this hot college chick giving him a blow job. He was quite shy and awkward for a 21 year old college student but he no virgin. Leo lost his virginity, surprisingly on his prom night to his prom date but it was a quick 30 seconds. After that, he had a drunken one night stand with a homely girl that he went to school with and a girlfriend that lasted only six months. She was the only girl to suck his dick until tonight.

"Oh my god! I had no idea your dick was this big?!" mumbled an overwhelmingly astounded Maxine with her mouth slobbering up and down the sides of his vein-throbbing shaft. She trailed her tongue up and down his shaft like it was a mouth-watering lollipop. "And delicious too."

While not as massive and thick as his father's 11 ½, Leo's 8 inch dick was long and skinny. Maxine had no problem glossing it with her saliva and pushing her face further into his musky hairy crotch. She cradled his sizeable smooth testicles in one hand and ran the other up and down his thighs as she wetly devoured his hard wood. He felt himself closing in on the biggest orgasm of his life and the blow job hasn't even been that long. He let out a series of involuntary moans as Maxine's wonderful warm mouth rapidly bobbed up and down his big dick. Her shoulder-length platinum hair became a blurry vision to Leo's horny and shameless eyes.

Unexpectedly, Maxine slowed down her pace and withdrew her slobbery mouth off his stiff shaft but kept the plump reddish mushroom head inside her mouth. She brought her hand up off his low-hanging balls and clutched his shiny drenched shaft. She swiftly jerked it up and down, ready to receive Leo's hot gooey spunk in her mouth. She moaned over his fat cockhead as she aggressively nursed on it. Leo's girlfriend of six months' oral skills didn't compare to this random hot girl.

"Ohhhhhh Maxine! I'm gonna cum!" cried out Leonard, as the familiar tingly feeling surged through his entire quivering body.

Maxine ignored him and continued her stroking and sucking rhythm. Her face was sweaty and red since she barely came up from his funky hairy crotch. Soon enough, Leo cut loose and filled Maxine's mouth with a monstrous load, followed by a few smaller ones that were still big loads. She coughed and gagged as Leo's sticky cum rushed from of his pulsing fuckstick and down her willowy throat. His cock was spewing out cum faster than she could swallow and a lot spilled out from between her lips and flowed down her chin onto the bed comforter. Leo fell backwards onto the bed exhausted while Maxine milked the last cum of his hot spunk from his dick.

"That was fantastic!" shouted an unknown woman coming out from the closet holding her cell phone up.

"What? What's this?" a curious Leo asked.

"This is me finally becoming a sorority sister," announced Maxine, as she got up off her knees and walked over towards the tall, black female with the phone. She handed Maxine a wash cloth to wipe the jism off the lower half of her face.

"I still don't get it?" questioned Leo.

"No offend Leo but this wasn't a social blow job and I didn't invite you to this party so we could have fun. Tonight was the Sorority's annual; Freak Geek Night. The pledges are suppose to bring the dorkiest, geekiest, and most unattractive dweeb they could possibly fine and while you're not grossly hideous like some of the others at this party, you're also no Chris Hemsworth. In order to secure myself a membership, I had to invite you and suck your dick. Rhonda has been in the closet the whole time filming so I'll have proof. Understand now?"

Leonard got up off the bed and straightens himself up.

"I know I should feel humiliated and embarrassed but honestly, I don't. I just had a hot girl give me one of the best blow jobs of my live and I didn't even have to pay her," Leo confidently replied. "Enjoy the rest of your party."

Leo walked pass Maxine and Rhonda with his head held high and left the party. Rhonda turns to look at Maxine as Maxine wipes off her chin some of Leo's cum residue and licks it off her finger.

"Hmmm. At least my geek had a sizeable dick. Rewind the footage so I can see how much cum he ejaculated and that I had to swallow. That was a shit ton of cum."

The following day around 10 am, The Lansing girls; Nancy, Meg and Ariel arrived at their local workout gym.

"Well Ariel, If you're going to come to the gym with Mom and me, at least dress like it," Meghan criticizing her sister's gym attire. She was wearing a Back to the Future movie sweat band around her forehead, a baggy gray tee-shirt with Lakewood High distorted above her colossal chest knockers, charcoal gray sweat pants, green bunchy socks, and plain white tennis shoes.

"I don't want to draw any more attention to myself than I already do," Ariel fired back. "I'm here to work out and sweat, not prance around looking pretty."

"I hope you know it takes a lot of squats to get an ass as good as mines. Something you clearly know nothing about considering most of your body fat is on your chest," Meghan sternly replied.

"Look, I take enough crap about my chest, tiny tots."

"All right, girls. Relief all that tension in the gym," said their mother, stepping in between the two playing peacekeeper.

Upon entering the gym, Meg immediately began scouting for some cute beefy workout instructors. She had on a pink leotard and black yoga pants that emphasis how incredibly large and ample her ass was. Guys instantly started staring as she walked by with her enormous soft ass cheeks jiggling. Ariel couldn't understand why her sister wanted that kind of attention.

Meg had no problems outwardly flaunting her perfectly round large ass in any pair of tight jeans and yoga pants. Ariel was more reserved with showing less of her oversized mounds, despite the fact that their monstrosity size was hard to disguise underneath any clothing. Ariel wanted people to be fond of her as a whole and not just the 15 or so pounds of firm flesh she carries around all day and night on her chest. She may hate her humongous cans but they are a part of her and she doesn't want to have any scars on her body that didn't happen on an accident.

Ariel's first stop in the gym was the bicycle machine. People around her were staring, commonly at her massive chest as she climbed on and began pedaling. Beneath her loose-fitting big tee-shirt, a tank top and two plus-sized sports bras compressed her jumbo heavy hangers and still struggled to restrict their profound swaying and smutty wobbling movements as she pedals. An overly large man pedaling next to her found it hard to concentrate on his own workout with two monster sized boobs swaying vulgarly from side to side. He instantly envisioned what her fat cow udders would look like without the layers of clothing and moving in the same obscene manner. He let out a disgusting groan and his dick started filling up the front of his jogging pants to full capacity. Ariel was unaware of the man as she wore a pair of ear bud headphones and simply wanted to ignore all the stares and chatters and enjoy her workout.

Nancy decided to skip the workout and go straight into a massage. Being a former beauty pageant winner, her 5'10 slender and well-toned figure was always in great shape. It perplexed her sometimes on how her daughters ended up with overly endowed assets. Her chest stopped at a supple C size and her ass, while nowhere near as large and thick as Meg's, was sizeable and firm. Many of Ed's colleagues, friends and even family members have told him how lucky of a man he was to score such a gorgeous trophy wife while working as a used cars salesman.

Nancy entered the massage room wearing only a white towel and slippers. She was greeted by a handsome 30ish year old Korean man with a nice built beneath a white collar shirt and tan khaki shorts.

"My name is Gook. I will be your masseuse this evening, Mrs. Lansing," he said charmingly.

"Oh," Nancy replied quite smitten and purposely drops her towel at her feet. She saw the look on Gook's masculine face and he was quite impressed with her naked figure. "Shall we get started then?"

Nancy took her position down on the massage table completely naked.

"Do you not want to cover your lower half?" curiously asked Gook.

"No. If you could, I would like the full body treatment," Nancy teased. Gook nodded his head in agreement and started preparing for the massage.

He oiled up his hands and started massaging the back of her strong calves. She let out a tiny moan once his big brawny hands made contact with her skin. He massaged her calves well good and moved the rest of her legs to her beautiful wrinkles soles. He ran his fingers up and down the creases of her soles and Nancy began softly moaning involuntarily. Gook massaged both of her feet thoroughly and moved back up her legs to massage the back of her thighs. Nancy felt his hands moving dangerously close to her pussy that was starting to get hot. His oiled hands roamed their way over her perfectly formed jutting ass cheeks.

"If you don't mind me saying, you have a terrific body. Your husband is extremely lucky," Gook complimented.

"I like to think I'm the lucky one. He adores me for me," she softly replied, completely traced under Gook's massaging hands. He deeply squeezed her generous ass, compressing handfuls of her dense cheeks. "But I'm sure he also adores my body."

"Can't say I blame your husband. You have the most wonderful firm but flexible ass," he continues to smooth talk Nancy.

"Why thank you. My ass isn't the only things firm and flexible," Nancy proclaimed and turns over giving Gook another look at her perky tan torpedo-shaped C cup tits with their extraordinary large crimson-colored areolas and puffy nipples. "All natural." She shimmed her shoulders causing her well-rounded torpedoes to shake back and forth wildly before lying back down on the massage table. Even on her back, her tits pointed towards the ceiling. Gook wasted no time drenching her entire upper torso, specifically her breasts in baby oil.

He brought his hands down upon the top of her chest and rubbed the oil in. Without subtlety, his strong hands engaged themselves with Nancy's breasts. He squeezed, groped, pawed, and fondled her magnificent breasts. They were a little more than a handful as he enclosed his hands over and felt her hardening crimson nipples poking into his oily palms.

"Oh Gook, that feels so good," Nancy whimper softly, as she closed her eyes and felt her pussy become overwhelming hot. "You have the most amazing hands."

Gook was thoroughly enjoying fondling Nancy's boobs. He rolled them around in circles and squeezed them together. He smoothes his thumbs over her puffy nipples repeatedly which causes Nancy to cry out a series of moans. Then, Gook heard the sound of his zipper come undone and a hand reach into his shorts and boxers to pull out his semi-hard cock. It wasn't as big and thick as her husband but Nancy knew it would do the trick.

"Are you sure?" Gook politely asked.

"I want a happy ending," Nancy told him.

Gook moves his crotch up to Nancy's face and she engulfs his fully hard 9 inch tool into her warm mouth. She cups his tight butt and moves him closer to her so she could swallow the entire length of his throbbing manhood. Moans and whimpers escaped Gook's mouth as he continued molesting her amazingly oil-slick boobs and swollen nipples. He lifted her tits up off her torso by her hard bloated teats and wobbles them frantically. Nancy moans and groans around Gook's big stiff yellow penis stuffed in her feverishly sucking mouth.

While Nancy was preparing to be fucked in the massage room by her hot Korean masseuse, Megan was at the squat rack. A few onlookers were watching as she does down in a squatting stance and her enormous bubble ass was front and center. One guy even boldly walks up to Meg as she finishes her last set.

"Hi, I'm Bobby and you are?" the jacked up muscle-headed guy introduced.

"Taken," Meg conceitedly replied and walks away to the next machine. Meg loved teasing and flaunting her body, particularly her huge bubble ass. Only a select few Meg deemed worthy could get her into bed and enjoy her magnificent feature.

She looked over at her young sister Ariel and was surprised to see she had removed her roomy gray tee-shirt and was walking gradually on the treadmill in a stretchy pink tank top. Her giant spherical breasts were in full heavy swaying rotation. Ariel was still wearing her ear buds as sweat rolled down her face and the top of her chest down into her pink tank top. Meg found her sister's motions to be quite titillating and so did a few of the onlookers. One guy in particular Meg noticed was holding out his cell phone and seemed to filming her extremely endowed sister as she walked on the treadmill. She continued to watch the young man as he moves around with his cell phone trying to capture Ariel in several different angles. Ariel was completely oblivious to the whole thing as she worked up a sweat.

"Umm," Meghan observed.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCK!" cried Nancy on her hands and knees on the massage table and a completely naked Gook had mounted her from behind with both of her legs in between his and fucking her doggy-style with his yellow cock thrusting in and out of her neatly shaven wet pussy. "Ohhhhh! That's right, fuck my pussy with you hard Asian dick!"

Gook was pulling back on Nancy's golden flowing locks as he pistols his throbbing member in and out of the most luxurious warm cunt he ever felt. Her pussy was drowning in its own juices and made it easier for his hard swollen cock to go balls-deep. He basked in delight of slamming groin continually into her perfectly round ass making it ripple.

"OHHH FUCK! OHHHHH GOD! OH! OH! OH! OH! FUCK, your egg roll is filling my fortune cookie," Nancy exclaimed. To add more pleasure, Gook slipped one hand between her legs and rubbed at her sensitive clit. "YEEEESSSS! YES! FUCK! YESSSS! YESSS! OH GODDDDD! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! Uggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!"

Nancy's toes curled at the end of the massage table as she deeply surrendered her entire body to her orgasm. She came and it flowed down Gook's flapping balls and fingers as he continued to hammer and manipulate her pussy and clitoris. Nancy's oil and sweat glistening torpedo tits were oscillating around in circles beneath her. Gook moved both of his strong paws to clutch the irresistible firm flesh and squeeze them as he fucked her soggy cunt.

After fucking Nancy like a dog in heat for several minutes, Gook repositions the two of them in the spooning pose and resumed attacking her pussy with a vengeful assault. He lifted her right leg into the air and kept the left one off the table to better keep her legs spread apart as he zealously drilled her taut cunt. It squeezed around his member like it was devouring it. Gook felt his bouncing cunt-juice covered balls ready to explode.

Nancy felt like a ragdoll on the massage table while being thoroughly fucked by her hot Korean masseuse. Not one thought entered her mind about her husband, the only man she had been fucking for 21 years. The feeling she was having with another man's hard dick in her hot pussy felt new. She very much loved her husband but she yield for another man's penis to slide its way up her sweet pussy and Gook was giving her that.

"Make me cum! Oh yeeeeeeah! FUCK! Make me CUM!" cried Nancy, as she came hard for a second time.

"You have the most perfect pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fucking," Gook praised. "I've never came so gooooooood." Gook gave in to his deep desires and quickly withdrew his stiff gooey cock from the warmth of Nancy's drenched snatch and fired a cascade of his hot milky semen all over her flat stomach and left thigh. He grunted as rope after rope of his stored up jism landed on Nancy. He buried his face into the back of her sweaty neck as he emptied his massive load onto this married wife's body parts that he just met an hour ago.

"Was that the happy ending you were expecting?" Gook teased, reaching over Nancy and fondling her perky sweaty torpedoes one last time.

"Oh yeah! That was quite the happy ending," she pleasantly replied.

Meanwhile, Ariel and Meghan had finished up their work 10 minutes ago and sat in the gym's lounging area waiting on their mom.

"What the hell is taking her so long?" an impatient Meghan asked. "A massage doesn't take this damn long."

"Think we should go check on her?" Ariel calmly asked.

Before Meg could answer, Nancy walks out from the massage area to greet her sweaty daughters.

"Waiting long?" Nancy asked.

"Not really. You look more relax than usual. Guess the massage did the trick," observed Ariel.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12