Uncommon Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

After he finished cumming, Oscar climbed off Ariel's sweaty red chest and collapsed next to her with his cock soiled in both their sweat and his slimy jism. Casey clawed up on the other side of her best friend and rested her head above one cum-stained breast. Both of Ariel's gargantuan jugs parted from the center of her chest and fell naturally back to her sides uncovering the large gooey mess Oscar made between them. She stared up at the ceiling through the steamy lenses of her large bifocals trying to process everything that just happen while glowing in the aftermath of her first sexual encounter with a man and having another woman eat her pussy. The trio just rested on top Ariel's bed in a few moments of awkward silence.

"So... Who wants pizza?" Casey spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

To Be Continued

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12