Uncommon Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Ariel meets her secret admirer and Uncle Harrison visits.
3.6k words
4.41
17.8k
13
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
955 Followers

This story is intended for mature audiences. Every character is over the age of 18. This story is not to be taken serious as it's fun and sex heavy driven. Please enjoy and thanks for your support

*****

"I must admit. I'm kind of shocked that you wanted to do an interview with me for the blog," said a young man's voice sitting across from the voluptuous top-heavy teen Ariel at the library. She wore a long black wool-blend overcoat that couldn't hide the sloping shape of her 18-year-old humongous boobs.

"Didn't give me much of a choice, Billy. I mean, you are the one taking photographs of my breasts and posting them on a blog without my consent," rebuttal Ariel. "Besides, there's more to me then just outrageously large breasts."

Hearing Ariel speak about her preposterous milk jugs caused a wild stir in Billy's crotch. He was lucky to be wearing a pair of baggy black slacks as he knew his cock would be fully erection by the time this interview was done.

"Well, you have such remarkably immense breasts and it's a shame the rest of the world can't see that like I do every day at school," he bravely admitted while stealing glances at her mammoth heaving chest. "Just seeing your enormous young breasts beneath sweaters and peculiar tee-shirts are very intoxicating alone. I can't image what they look like without the hideous garments."

"Wow," a stunned Ariel replied blushing. "That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my impossibly huge boobs."

"Do you like them? Do they bother you a lot? Do they cause you any back pain?" Billy asked. Seeing his infatuation in the flesh continued to expand the bulge in his slacks.

"I do like them but they get in the way a lot. It's a bitch to paint my toes over them. I have to adjust my seat back in my car so they don't crush into the stirring wheel. I gotta be careful around breakable objects as my huge boobs do have a habit of knocking things over. Running is not an option unless I have lots and lots of support. Buying tops and expensive bras are a whole another story. They do put a strain on my back if I'm standing for long periods of time but I exercise regularly to keep the back pain to a minimum. I love my breasts but they're just monsters and hung really low," she anxiously explained.

Billy observed closely that Ariel's heavy jugs were resting on top of her thighs as she sat across from him. The sight hardens his dick even more.

"You must have a boyfriend right? Some lucky guy that can take care of you and massage your back, shoulders, and feet from lugging those awful heavy breasts around all day long," Billy inquired. He had one hand on his crotch rubbing his hard cock through his jeans as he waited for Ariel's response.

"Actually, I don't have a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend. I find that there are two kinds of guys in this world. Guys that love large breasted women and guys that don't. Unfortunately, I seem to only attract immature dumb jocks with a 5th grade education, men old enough to be my grandpa's grandpa, and the incredibly shy guys that can't utter one sentence when they see me for the first time. So you don't look like you're old enough to be my grandpa's dad so either you're a dumb jock or a shy goofball. Which one?" Ariel stated.

"I'm just a guy who admires the beautiful rare things in life and there's no girl, from student to teacher in our high school that comes close to rivaling your beautiful chest size," Billy replied charmingly. "What do you say to an exclusive photo shoot for my blog, your fans?"

"Fans huh? Sure, okay but no nudes," Ariel forewarned.

"Deal," he agreed.

Billy took Ariel back to his compact apartment. It was a bit messy with variety of clothes on the floor and couch and an empty pizza box on the coffee table.

"I rarely get guest unless it's my parent and siblings," Billy explained.

"Wow. 18 and you already have your own apartment," Ariel noted.

"A friend of my dad's owns this apartment complex and is hooking me up with low rent. It's the best I can afford right now. A pizza gig isn't exactly making me millions," he jokingly replied. "Shall we head to my bedroom to get started?"

"Your bedroom?" Ariel questioned.

"It's the only part of my place that isn't a total mess," he replied.

Billy led Ariel into his bedroom. It was kind of plain with a little bed, a computer and desk, and a small flat screen TV bolted on the wall. He picked up his $1000 camera and asked Ariel to take off her overcoat. She did as instructed revealing a men's size flannel shirt. The pressure of covering up Ariel's monster-sized tits put a profound strain on the flannel shirt that small gaps were in between the buttons and they were ready to pop off.

"No real fancy poses. Just turn to the sides for some good side angles. Just getting shots of the main attractions," Billy announced, as he snapped picture after picture after picture of Ariel's gargantuan breasts in every angle he could possible think of. While doing so, his dick was a full mast and in desperate need of tension relief.

"This is so odd," Ariel warily noted. "I'm not a profession model."

"You ever smoke weed?" Billy asked.

"No. Why?"

"Smoking weed usually takes the edge off and calms your nerves," Billy suggested. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a joint. He lit it up and took a few puffs. "Here, try it."

Ariel was hesitant to take the joint but reached out and took it from Billy. She took a puff and began coughing up a storm. Billy chuckled.

"You're a beginner. It'll get easier over time."

About fifteen minutes later into the photo shoot, Ariel had her boots off and was huffing and puffing on the joint as she got more and more loose and comfortable in front of Billy and his camera. Although he wanted her to stand still, the high had Ariel moving her body, specifically her mammoth fun bags in such a lewd and provocative behavior that Billy often openly groped his full hard erection in his baggy slacks from the enchanting spectacle.

"I love the way you move," groaned Billy.

Ariel smiled and batted her brown eyes at Billy. To his unexpected surprise, she started to unbutton the large flannel and let it drop off her shoulders to the floor. Her next top was a waist-length thin white tee-shirt that was a bit flimsy and loose and made her gigantic black brassiere translucent through the fabric. She raised her arms into the air and just fluidly moved her body around, swaying her heavy abundant of oversized flesh around for Billy's viewing pleasant.

Billy let out a long groan as he continued snapping pictures. His cock was painfully hard in his slacks. He has never been so aroused in his life until 18 year old Ariel and her J cup monstrosities came bouncing and swaying into the picture. Billy had only seen tits up to this point close to Ariel's size on the Internet. He wanted so badly to whip his throbbing dick out and bust a massive load but he didn't want to ruin this exceptional moment.

"You have the most excellent pair of tits ever," Billy complimented and moaned. "Can you make them bounce for me if it's not too much trouble?" Billy switched his camera from taking pictures to recording video.

Ariel smiled and nodded. She began hopping up and down on her feet trying to get a good bounce but only managed to get a long flop due to the sheer scale and bulk of her tits. It was still good enough to make Billy release an excessive amount of pre-cum in his boxers.

"Damn things are so heavy, can't really get a good bounce," Ariel said sadly.

"It would work better without the bra?" Billy boldly suggested.

"You're not slick, mister. No nudity," Ariel softly giggled. "But I can do this."

Ariel reached behind her back beneath her tee-shirt and unhooked the multiple snaps to her bra. Once every hook was undone, she moved her hands to the front and under her tee-shirt and pulled out her new 30J cup brassiere. Billy stared in awe at the enormous black cups to the vast sturdy contraption. Ariel tossed it right at Billy and the cup landed perfectly over his face.

"Oh god," moaned Billy as he inhaled Ariel's sweet fragrance from within the giant brassiere cup.

"Alright, let's try this again, shall we?" Ariel announced.

Billy removed the bra from his face and nearly exploded a massive load in his slacks. His eyes bugged out at the sight of Ariel hopping up and down on her feet causing heavy movements under her thin tee-shirt. Her colossal teen bell slappers were flopping and leaping forward in a sturdy obscene manner. They reached high enough to hit her chin and gravity immediately brought them crashing back down against her ribs and abdomen. It was a miracle she didn't knock herself unconscious. Billy heard the hard thudding and slapping sounds of flesh on flesh. His head was spinning and the inside of his body was going nuts. It was such an astonishing yet lewd scene that left Billy in a trance.

"Hey Billy, I'm going to stop hopping. Just a few seconds of this has me out of breath and underneath my boobs sweating really badly," stated Ariel panting heavy. She ceased hopping and started jogging in place. Her fat pendulous melons were shuddering and heavy flopping underneath her thin tee-shirt.

Billy woke up from his trance and resumed video recording Ariel's wanton movements. He was getting his first real look at her unshackled breasts as they hung enormously like teardrops and sloped out from underneath her tee-shirt like circular spheres. He noticed little indentations where her small nipples were crowned at the center of her humongous bobbing tits.

It hit Billy really hard that he was just a few feet away from the biggest set of fat titties he has ever seen and they were undulating naked underneath a thin flimsy tee-shirt. He was mere feet away from just diving head first into the soft sea of Ariel's gigantic pleasure pillows and dying from everlasting contentment. The extreme hardness of Billy's cock escalated to another level and he was moments away from pulling it out and cumming in front of Ariel when suddenly her text massage ringtone went off. Ariel stopped jogging in place and grabbed her phone from her coat pocket.

"Damn, I have to go Billy. My Step Uncle is on his way to town," she said, gathering her boots, flannel shirt and overcoat. "See you at school, Monday?"

"Yeah, you sure will," he solemnly replied.

"Okay, catch you later."

Ariel rushed out of Billy's apartment with her colossal boobs swaying wildly beneath her shirt. Billy watched her leave before spotting her new 30J cup brassiere on the floor. He picked it up and admired the size, structure and texture. He put it towards his nose and breathed in her sweet scent. Billy realized his cock was still terribly hard and he didn't want to spend the rest of the day with a case of agonizing blue balls. He quickly hooked his camera up to his computer and transferred all the photographs and footage. He fished out his pulsating cock and started jerking off to the unbelievable scenes of Ariel's enormous knockers, bouncing and trembling under her shirt. Billy barely made it 20 seconds into the video before unloading a volley of cum on his slacks and computer screen.

"Oh shit!" he cried. It was too late to stop the ejaculation so Billy rode through his orgasm and let his cock spew the rest of his thick seed all over his slacks.

"Oh yes, Ariel. I will catch you later. And you will catch something else, also," he panted, as he smeared his milky cum that ejaculated on his computer screen into an image of Ariel...

************************************************************************

"Uncle Harrison!" yelled Ariel as she wobbled through the front door, neglectful to the fact that whopping breasts were without the shackles of a brassiere and unconsciously bobbing and swaying beneath her thin tee-shirt.

"Hey kiddo, whoa!" her step uncle Harrison replied stunned as he soaked in the vision of his niece's gigantic-sized honkers moving towards him. She hugged him and he felt those monster-sized cans compress against everything from his abdomen, down. Harrison responded by wrapping his strong arms around his busty niece, embracing her warm hug, not wanting to let go of the feeling of her braless bare tits, only covered by a flimsy thin tee-shirt pressing against his body. Both Nancy and Meg noticed the look of sheer bliss on his scruffy handsome face.

"Dinner will be ready in a minute," Nancy announced. "Girls, why don't you guys go set the table."

"Sure mom," agreed Ariel as she and her step uncle relinquished the hug.

"Okay mom," Meghan agreed, following her young sister into the kitchen. Harrison's wandering eyes roamed all over Meg's large marvelous ass, jiggling to perfection beneath a pair of black stretchy skinny jeans.

"Wow, Nancy. The girls sure have grown up to be such beautiful women," Harrison complimented. "And you're still as prettiest as ever. I still can't fathom what you see in my brother. He's an old geezer."

"I liked older men. Plus he was always the nicest guy and it was never about my looks with him," Nancy replied. "I could be myself around him and not the beauty queen."

"Speaking of Ed, where is the little guy?" Harrison asked.

"Ed is out of town at a car convention with his boss. He'll be back in a couple of days," Nancy explained.

"So it's just you girls here, alone, all by yourselves?" Harrison indicated.

"Yes. It doesn't bother us. The girls and I get to spend more time together," she replied.

"Well how about Uncle Harrison crash here for a couple of nights until old Ed returns. I mean, I did come all this way to see my big brother anyways. I had no idea he decided to take a trip out of town the day I decided to come and visit," Harrison offered. "If that's okay with you of course?"

"It has been 12 long years since your last visit Harrison. Ed didn't think we were that important enough for you to drop by a little shorter than 12 years," Nancy explained.

"Of course you guys are important to me. Just certain personal things come up and prevent me from visiting. I'm here now so what do you say?" Harrison asked with a charming smile. His pearly white teeth sparkling towards his sister-in-law.

"Please mom, can Uncle Harrison stay?" Ariel pleaded.

"Yeah, mom. He can sleep in Leo's room since he's staying at his friends," informed Meg.

Nancy could hardly resist her brother-in-law's charming smile. The 6'1, light-blue eyed single bachelor typically had a way with women. The 39 year old spend majority of his life traveling around the world, fucking women in different countries and never stayed in one place for very long. This was the first time in over 12 years that Harrison has rolled into town to visit his stepbrother and his family. Ed and Harrison became stepbrothers when Harrison was 10 and his mom became Ed's father second wife.

"Okay, why not," Nancy nonchalantly caves in. "I'm sure Ed will be glad to see you when he returns."

"I hope so," replied Harrison, winking at Nancy.

"Well, let's go have dinner," happily announced Nancy.

After dinner, Harrison got settled in Leonard's bedroom while the women of the house went off to do their own thing. Harrison decided to see what all the women were up too. He walked to Meghan's room first and peeked through her door. She was doing squats in some tight leggings and Harrison was memorized by the size and thickness of her marvelous ass each time she bends down and came back up. He was an ass and leg man and his step niece definitely had both that he admired. Not wanting to linger around too long and become fully aroused, Harrison moved on towards Ariel's room. He peeked inside her bedroom to find the chesty teen laying on her stomach reading a book. She had on a spacious green tee-shirt and yellow scrunchy socks. Her mammoth boobs were squashed out to her sides in the most obscene view. Harrison's dick continued its escalating rise to full hardness.

Harrison's last stop on the tour was Ed's and Nancy's bedroom where he heard some familiar noises coming from inside.

"Nice big cock fucking me," he heard Nancy call out. He took a peek inside the keyhole and saw Nancy lying on her bed, legs spread wide and pumping a big red dildo in her in vagina. With every thrust, she let out a deep throaty moan of pleasure and her torpedo tits jumped beneath her pink nightgown.

Harrison began rubbing his own stiffness inside his jeans as he observed his sister-in-law fucking herself.

"Need a hand or a big hard dick," Harrison proclaimed as he stood in the open doorway to his stepbrother's bedroom, completely naked, and 10 inch cock that was as hard as steel in his hand.

Rather than being startled, Nancy glanced over at her ripped naked brother-in-law with her horny eyes wide at his huge angry member and big fat balls. She smiled seductively at Harrison and invited him into her bed. He took the hint closing the bedroom door and made his way over to the bed. The two immediately engaged in a wild kiss. Harrison's large penis was rubbing on her naked thigh while oozing pre-cum.

"I need this big dick in me," Nancy muttered in between heavy panting and kissing.

"Your wish is my command," Harrison replied.

He helped Nancy remove her pink nightgown, exposing her sizeable C cup breasts and their pointy hard nipples. He then grabbed her lacy panties and removed them off her body leaving her completely naked. Spreading her gorgeous legs, Harrison rubbed the big swollen angry head of his cock against the opening of her dripping-wet cunt. Nancy let out a series of moans and was ready to be fucked.

"Fuck me, Harrison," Nancy softly commanded. "I know you wanted to fuck me the moment I started seeing your brother."

Harrison knew she wasn't lying. Nancy was the girl that got away and fell in love with his uglier older stepbrother and he never understood why. She was one of the few that resisted his charming advances because of his hit it and quit it reputation. Harrison knew this could be his only moment to fuck Nancy and prove that she chose the wrong brother. He was going to fuck Nancy for all she's worth and make her regard her decision. Without further teasing, Harrison plunged his big hard dick deep inside Nancy's overly drenched cunt. He collapsed his muscular naked body down on hers and drilled her with long, hard deep thrusts. His thick balls slapped off her rippling ass with each driving force of his huge cock pounding Nancy into the bed. The very bed she shares with her husband.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK! FUCK ME! Ohhhhhh GOD!" Nancy cried, feeling Harrison's hard meat filling up her cunt. Her perfectly shaped tits were slipping and sliding all over his dark brawny-haired chest.

Harrison and Nancy embraced another wild kiss, moaning in each other's mouths while the sound of raunchy sex filled the bedroom. He picked up speed, ramming his massive hard cock deep inside her mercilessly. After a couple of minutes, he rose up off her body, lifted up her slender legs and placed her bare small feet on his shoulders. He leaned forward pressing her knees into her chest and furiously jack-hammered his throbbing manhood balls-deep in her wet pussy. His thick heavy testicles banging off her rippling ass just like the headboard to the bed was banging against the wall from their fucking.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop. Oh God!" Nancy repeatedly moaned loudly as her naked sweaty body was being wrecked with a magnificent orgasm. Harrison felt her creamy liquid juices bathing his swollen meat man. He continued plunging deep into her pussy non-stop until he felt an enormous expansion to his balls.

"Oh shit! Here I cum," he cried.

Harrison pulled his big dick out of Nancy's hot snatch and stood over her flushed face with his aiming tool. Large volleys of hot cum erupted from his swelling shaft and blasted Nancy in her beautiful face and hair. He moved the tip of his spewing cock towards her mouth and Nancy willing accepted her brother-in-law's wonderful stiff dick between her lips. She sucked and swallowed the remaining cum that urged from his big hanging balls through his pulsating shaft.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
955 Followers
12