Uncommon Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Leo experiences voyeurism & Meg spends time with Harrison.
5.4k words
4.42
15.6k
14
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
958 Followers

"Now remember, just wait in here until it's over. Under no fucking circumstances should you show yourself, got it?" Christmas instructed Leonard.

"This is just a little weird. I mean, you're my girlfriend and I have to hide in the closet and watch you have sex with someone else. Not just one person but two," said a hesitant Leonard.

"Do I have to explain this to you again? Please listen. Mr. and Mrs. Channing are our landlords and allow me and my moms to stay in this house, rent free if I entertainment them every 3 months at the beginning of each month as a way of payment. So this is more like a job then cheating on you. Does that make sense?"

"Oddly enough, it does but I still don't like it."

"If it makes you feel better, I've only given Mr. Channing a blow job and fucked his dick with my tits. His wife, who I suspect is the real one in charge, doesn't want another incident to occur, whatever that means," Christmas explained.

"Christmas, dear! The Channings are here!" shouted one of Christmas's moms.

"They're here, now get in the closet and be quiet. They're not fans of being watched," Christmas said as she pushed Leonard into her closet just as the Channings entered her room. Her closet was quite roomy but it was filled with a variety of costumes. The wooden doors to her closet had shutters on them so Leo could view what was going on. Both Channings look to be in their mid to late 40's. Mrs. Channing was quite a stunning woman at 5'11 with long blonde hair and no curves on her lanky figure. Mr. Channing wasn't so lucky in the looks department at 6'2 with a round body and balding on the top of his head. Leonard heard Christmas say their names were Martin and Connie.

Leonard wanted to vomit when he saw Martin Channing undress down to his underwear and socks. He was quite please to see Connie Channing in a pink and red camisole top and her big blonde-bushy pussy completely exposed. She climbed on top of Christmas's bed with her long legs spread-eagle. Christmas wore only a large cotton tee-shirt and cotton socks with cartoon characters on them as she climbed up onto the, dragging her massive tits along the bedding and positioned her face between Mrs. Channing's legs. Without hesitation, Christmas buried her face into Connie's bushy blonde twat and began a thorough oral assault with her tongue. Leonard noticed that Mr. Channing didn't join in on the action and just sat in a chair near the bed and groped the hard bulge in his tighty whities. Leo felt the blood rush in to his own cock and was attempted to stroke while watching his girlfriend skillfully lick another woman's pussy. He could only see Christmas's backside and the blissful expression on Connie's face. The loud moans Leo heard from Mrs. Channing indicted that she was enjoying having her pussy licked and sucked.

Connie lifted her long legs up and over Christmas's shoulders, planting the bare soles of her big feet into Christmas's lower back, using her thighs to squeeze the young woman's head that was devouring every inch of her pussy, sending her closer and closer to an overwhelming orgasm. She felt the tip of Christmas's tongue making contract with her sensitive clitoris and flickering it repeatedly. Mrs. Channing arched her back and cried out in pleasure.

"OH MY GOD, CHRISTMAS!! Just like that, sweetie. OH GOD! You're such a fantastic pussy licker!" cried Connie, as she reached down and ran her fingers through Christmas's brunette ponytail.

While her mouth licked and sucked on the clitoris, Christmas stuck a finger deep between the moist walls of Connie's drenched pussy and rapidly finger-fucked her. Mr. Channing pulled out his rock-hard fat 6 inch penis and pumped it in his fist while enjoying the erotic lesbian action.

After 5 minutes, Christmas position herself on her back and Connie straddled over her face with her big hairy blonde pussy dripping its juices all over it. She sat down on Christmas's face and began grinding her cunt on her mouth. Christmas's giant breasts heaved on her chest and their ponderous weight spread them to either side of her small torso. Leo's cock was in constant rage in his pants and he noticed a large cum stain in the front.

Mr. Channing finally wanted in on the action and removed his tighty whities to fully expose his raw hard dick. He climbed up onto the bed in front of his gorgeous wife and she willingly took his hard cock between her lips. She held onto her husband's hips while swiftly bobbing her head up and down his fat dick. She was able to take his entire dick down her skinny throat causing him to moan loudly. He added extra stimulation by tugging at his own hairy nipples. Leo was still in disbelief witnessing his first threesome that included his girlfriend but not him. His big dick became too unruly in his pants so he finally whipped out it and started jerking off.

"OH YES! Hmmmmmm. YES! YES! OHHH... Hmmmmm... YES! I'm cumming... Christmas... I'm cumming! OHHH YES!!!" Leonard heard Mrs. Channing screaming when not sucking her husband's dick. Christmas tasted the spoils of her hard work and made sure she lapped up every drop of her landlord's cum.

After her orgasm subsided and Christmas cleaned her pussy out, Connie relinquished her husband's stiff fat penis and removed her cum-dripping pussy off Christmas's mouth. She lied down on her side next to Christmas and Martin scooped her up from behind and immediately inserted his hard cock in her soggy cunt. He started thrusting in his wife's hot pussy with rapid-firing sessions. Christmas stuck her head between her landlords' entwined legs and licked Martin's wet shaft and balls when it was not lodged up into his wife. The couple began moaning hysterically in unison.

Leo continued to stroke his big hard cock while being only able to see his girlfriend's backside and the legs of her landlords. The moaning he heard meant The Channings were really enjoying themselves and he only wished that he could join in and enjoy himself some Christmas.

Martin's throbbing member popped from his wife's juicy cunt and Christmas latched her mouth onto it, tasting his pre-cum and Mrs. Channing's pussy juices that soiled into the thick stiff skin of his dick. Mr. Channing started drilling his cock in and out of Christmas's mouth as if it was a vagina. Christmas took the full blunt of his raging cock in her mouth and down her throat to the point where his hairy thick balls were slamming against her chin. He pulled his cock out after a few minutes of face fucking his young large-breasted tenant and resumed fucking his wife's pussy. For several minutes, Martin interchanged between fucking his wife's hot snatch and Christmas's mouth and when his cock wasn't in Christmas's mouth, she thoroughly tongued his bouncing ball sack.

"FUCKING HELL!" Martin cried out as he unloaded a volley of hot cum in his wife's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah baby, fill me up. Hmmmm," Connie moaned, as Martin continued to thrust into her until he emptied his first wave of semen.

Christmas had a front row view of Martin cumming inside his wife. After Martin was finished, he rolled over on his back and Christmas took his soiled cock into her mouth. Mrs. Channing moved down and joined Christmas in a dueling blow job session. Both of their wet mouths slide up and down the sides of Martin's slimy cock. Leo got an eyeful of both ladies sucking this mid 40-year-old man's semi-hard cock and trying to restore it back to its full stiffness. That exotic vision along caused him to loss a good amount of spunk. If Leo couldn't handle just watching, he couldn't fathom how Martin was able to hold on for as long as he was. He couldn't see the rapture on Mr. Channing's face but his flabby body started jerking and his involuntarily moaning and groaning grew louder and louder.

Christmas lowered her mouth over the top of his cock, effortlessly sliding her mouth down to the base and back up to the swollen knob while her tongue expertly did its magic. Connie took point on his hairy testicles, alternating between the left and right one before scooping them both into her mouth and sucking on them simultaneously. After a few minutes, the women swapped roles with Mrs. Channing's mouth fill of hard wet dick and Christmas's mouth full of hairy wet balls. Christmas's gigantic jugs were resting on Martin's thigh the entire time he got his cock and balls double teamed. After a few minutes, Christmas resumed the role of sucking Martin's cock while Connie clutched the base of her husband's dick and swiftly stroked it up and down. He unexpectedly exploded a large load into Christmas's mouth.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Martin grunted, as he came for a second time in the evening, ejecting his thick gooey spunk into Christmas's mouth and down her throat.

"Milk that cock, sweetie. Get all that cum. I know Martin loves cumming in your sweet mouth," Connie whispered dirty to Christmas with her mouth sealed tight on Mr. Channing's cum-gushing organ. Leo couldn't help but to cum again after watching that dueling suck job. He badly wished he could switch places with Mr. Channing.

After his balls were emptied in Christmas's mouth, Connie leaned over and the two locked lips and swap her husband's cum. It was a disturbing and disgusting sight to see but Leo started to become fully aroused again.

"Alright sweetie, it's time we get to pleasure that delicious body of yours," announced Connie.

"That's exactly what I've been waiting to hear," Christmas replied, as she lifted up and chuck her oversized cotton tee shirt on the floor. Her enormous 28F knockers were bare and Leonard groaned in unison with The Channings at the sight of them. "Holy hell, Christmas. Did these things get fatter?"

"Maybe," she teasingly replied.

Neither Martin nor Connie wasted any time and latched their mouths to a fat hanging breast. The couple used two hands to encircle their respective giant boob as they suckled and licked her massive areolas and big harden bronze nipple. The pint-sized Christmas threw her head back, closed her eyes and reluctantly unleashed a series of ear-splitting moans and groans. Leo watched with his eyes wide and hard cock in his hand as the older couple nursed and groped his girlfriend's enormous tits. He was fortunate to find the girl of his dreams and he wasn't going to let this odd arrangement she had with her landlords ruin it.

After 5 minutes of glistening Christmas's big boobs with their saliva, the couple laid her down on the bed and Martin moved down between her legs. He grabbed Christmas's green thong and took it off her body, leaving her naked from the ankles up. Her pussy was spread and foaming with wetness when he attached his mouth. Connie stayed up north, groping and squeezing Christmas's large heavy breasts while lodging her tongue into her mouth.

"Hmmm. I love these big ol fat titties and I know Martin loves them too. He's been waiting patiently to cum all over their giant softness," Connie teased, as she pinched and pulled Christmas's large stiff nipples. She jiggled the flesh pale mountains by their enormous wet nipples to her enjoyment while her husband drove his tongue deep into Christmas's drenched cunt.

"OHHHH FUCK! Oooohhhhhh!" Christmas cried out to the couple's double team.

Martin lifted Christmas's lower body slightly off the bed so he could explode every nook and cranny of her delicious pussy. He captured her clit between his teeth and repeatedly ran his tongue over it. Her body writhed with immense pleasure from her landlords and was on the verge of cumming.

"Since you've been so patient with me and done everything I've asked Martin, I'm going to allow you to fuck her dripping-wet pussy," Connie announced. "But first, put this condom on. We don't need another incident happening."

Martin got one final taste of Christmas's extremely moist cunt, then took the condom from his wife and wrapped it around his hard penis. He lined the swollen knob his condom-covered dick with Christmas's pussy and pushed in. The pink wet lips of her cunt parted and started engulfing Martin's hard tool, inch by inch until all 6 inches of his stiff fat meat disappeared. Martin was overjoyed with finally being able to stick his cock into the fresh, young pussy of his huge-breasted tenant. Christmas didn't object as she was already consumed with extreme arousal and there was nothing Leonard could do if he wanted to keep having a relationship with Christmas.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" shouted Christmas, as Mr. Channing began fucking her tight pussy. Her moans got louder with each hard thrust. Martin grabbed the back of her short legs, keeping them spread and held them up in the air as he rammed his cock balls-deep steadily inside her.

"Ohhh yes, baby. Daddy's been waiting to fuck this tight little pussy," Martin taunted, as he increased the tempo of his thrusting, causing her giant torpedoes to surge up and down her lithe frame and smack the bottom of her chin and flop against each other.

"Damn baby! Make them fat titties fly," Connie encouraged her husband while her hand toyed with Christmas's swollen clit to add further exotic stimulation.

Leo heard Mrs. Channing's words but only had a view of Mr. Channing's round flabby back and ass and his girlfriend's legs and feet dangling in the air while Mr. Channing was between them giving her a hard pounding. After a minute or 2, the big man collapsed his hairy sweaty frame on top of his pint-sized large-breasted tenant and Leo got a disturbing view of his swollen ball sack slamming against his girlfriend's tight asshole with each thrust. He heard Christmas moaning and groaning uncontrollably which made his cock swell up even larger in his hand.

After several minutes of being on top of Christmas, Martin leaned back and fell on his back bringing big-boobed Christmas with him as she was now on top of him. Leo had a perfect wide-eye vision of his girlfriend with her insanely massive knockers draped upon Mr. Channing's bushy chest. He began thrusting up into Christmas causing her enormous bosoms to jiggle all over his neck and chest area. He ducked his head down and tucked it between the hot sweaty flesh of her wobbling giants. His lips and tongue went berserk between the luscious soft gorges of her monster milk jugs.

"Your pussy and titties feel so good," Mr. Channing mumbled.

Leo steadily jerked his hard boner while staring at Christmas's sweat-dripping face. Her eyes were closed not looking back at him but moans and groans escaped from her wide-open mouth from her landlord ramming his unbelievably hard cock inside her and mauling her breasts with lust-filled earnest.

Mrs. Channing positioned herself between her husband's legs, sucking on his bouncing swollen balls. She tasted the young girl's juices flowing down the throbbing moving cock and onto his ball sack. She watched her husband's hands grope Christmas's fleshy ass and increased the speed of his thrusting. He grunted and moaned with his mouth stuffed with one of Christmas's huge milky tits while its bulbous twin bounced and flopped against the side of his head.

Christmas, at last had opened her eyes and she looked dead into Leo's eyes as he pumped his huge dick. Leo saw Christmas glaring at him with her glazed over eyes and loss all control of his pulsating dick and blew a massive load all over the wooden closet door and his hand.

"OHHHHH FUCK, Mr. Channing! I'm CUMMING!!! Oh FUCK! OHHHH GOD!!" Christmas cried while keeping her glazed over eyes locked on her boyfriend whom just busted his own powerful nut.

She came all over the condom-covered dick that penetrated her as deep as it could go between her wet pussy lips. Mrs. Channing had her mouth ready and lapped up the milky cum as it poured from Christmas's hot cunt and down upon her husband's bouncing balls. Martin was pushed to his limitations with his wife sucking his flopping balls, throbbing cock buried deep inside a young female's tight pussy and his head nesting softly between a pair of gigantic soft boobs. The rapture look on his face was that of; I've died and gone to heaven. His hard cock erupted one of the biggest and strongest loads of his life.

Christmas climbed off Mr. Channing once he started to fill up the condom with an enormous load. Mrs. Channing watched her husband fill the condom to the brim with his thick semen. She pulled the rubber off his dick and replaced it with her mouth. She stroked his shaft and sucked the rest of his spunk from his plump balls.

After the sex was over, The Channings got cleaned up and left. Christmas threw on a silk robe and gave the all clear to Leonard to come out of the closet. His pants were a sticky mess.

"I know something like this probably made you very uncomfortable and sick to your stomach. I knew one day she was going to allow her fat greasy husband to fuck me and I'll totally understand if you don't want to be with me anymore," Christmas rambled.

"Quite the opposite, actually. I've never been more turned on in my life," Leo positively responded.

"Really?" she questioned oddly.

"Yes. Being with you has opened my mind up to whole new experiences. Seeing you in action really made me feel how lucky I am," he said.

"Awe. How cool. Well, if you want to experience something new, how about you fuck the Channings next time and I'll hide in the closet."

*********************************

"UGGHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Nancy cried loudly as her face and jiggling tits were pressed up against the shower glass while her brother-in-law rammed his swollen 10 inch hard member in and out of her wet cunt in rapid-firing sessions. Harrison had a strong grip on his step brother's wife's hips as he gave her a thoroughly fucking.

"Oh Nancy, your pussy feels so good on my cock," Harrison moaned, moving his hands to her jiggling breasts and seizing them in his palms. He pinched and twisted on her nipples to add more stimulation to her already writhing, quivering body.

The horny lovers were so loud in the shower, they were completely unaware of Meghan's present outside the bathroom. The door was wide open and Meg sat in the doorway bottomless with a finger in her extremely moist pussy. The visual of her and her Step Uncle Harrison fucking replayed countless times in her mind since watching him and her mom fuck last night. She furiously rubbed her clitoris and moaned in unison with her horny mother.

"I'm cummmmg! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!" Nancy cried, her pussy tighten like a vice over Harrison's large pounding cock.

Nancy's cries and the feeling of her cum bathing his big thrusting cock invigorated Harrison to go full speed and bury his dick balls-deep inside her cum-gushing pussy. He rapidly slammed his pelvic into her curvy firm backside and brought his hands down on each of her bouncing ass cheeks and squeezed them. Harrison had a firm grip on Nancy's hot ass while continuing to fuck her with long, hard swift strokes until he felt himself ready to unleash a massive load.

"Here it comes, you hot bitch," Harrison moaned. "Turn around and drink this load."

Harrison quickly pulled out of Nancy's pussy and she just as fast turned around and dropped to her knees. She took his throbbing man meat between her sensual lips and that was all Harrison needed to let out a deep grunt and filled Nancy's mouth to the brim with his gooey seed. She swallowed as much of his enormous load as fast as possible but much of it spilled from her mouth and onto the shower floor. Meghan had hit her climax and came around the same time as Harrison. After her orgasm subsided, she quickly got up and left with her cell phone in hand and pussy dripping a trail of cum on the carpet.

30 minutes later, Meghan came downstairs barefoot in denim jean shorts with half her large luscious ass falling out and a tank top with evidences of no bra underneath. Her step uncle Harrison was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his morning coffee as she entered. Meg felt his lecherous eyes on her divine ample ass with the full thick bottoms jiggling while she walked passed him to the fridge. She bent over into the refrigerator in the most lewd way to give him an eyeful of her huge apple-bottom backside.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
958 Followers
12