Uncommon Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Ariel gets more than she bargain for...
5.2k words
4.42
21.9k
17
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

This story is intended for mature audiences. Every character is over the age of 18. This story is not to be taken serious as it's fun and sex heavy driven. Please enjoy and thanks for your support.

*****

"Damn girl, you have some of the softness lips attached to a terrific mouth. Hmmmmm. Work that tongue on my balls girl. Hmmmm," moaned the young man on the receiving end of a blowjob from the huge-breasted teen, Ariel Lansing.

The young man in question was Lakewood Basketball star, Raymond Fisher. He was sitting on the couch in the basement of one of his basketball friend's house with his legs spread as Ariel sat on the heels of her sock-covered feet working over his swollen walnut-sized black balls with her mouth and tongue. Her mammoth-sized pale tits hung loosely beneath a wet yellow tee shirt and jiggled against the couch while she wetly sucked his thick testicles.

Ariel didn't think a game of strip poker and participating in a raunchy wet tee shirt contest would end up with her on her knees sucking on the big black cock of a fairly handsome, 6'0 basketball star that she had a long-standing crush on since junior high. It helped that she was a little inebriated while doing those things but she was still coherent to where she could have turned down the strip poker and the wet tee shirt contest. Ariel didn't want to come off as the goody two shoes and prude that most of her peers describe her to be. She didn't want Raymond to think she was a dweeb and didn't know how to cut loose and have fun.

"Oh, my cock is about to explode. Use them huge titties, girl," Raymond moaned. "Let me fuck those freaky titties."

Ariel pulled her face from his crotch and peeled the wet yellow tee shirt over her head. Her gargantuan fat breasts flopped out with their small dark pink nipples throbbing in the center of pink areolas the size of silver dollars. She plopped her milky-white boobs on Raymond's light-brown thighs with his big rock-hard cock nestled in between the pliable chasm of her cleavage. Ariel clutched the sides of her monster spheres and smothered his dick in their softness. She jiggled and bounced her pendulous jugs up and down his rock-hard member sending Raymond into a moaning frenzy.

'Holy shit this feels fantastic! Never met a girl with tits big enough to fully hide my cock," Raymond moaned. "This is wonderful! Oh man, you're a Godsend,"

Ariel blushed as she continued to fuck her humongous tits up and down his dick. The enormous swollen head of his cock began to peak out from between her moving cleavage so Ariel leaned down and sucked it into her mouth. She tasted the salty pre-jism that persistently leaked from his dickhead. Raymond had his eyes closed, mouth hung open with loud moaning and heavy breathing as he basked in this unreal experience that was greater than winning his first state championship. The rest of the partiers had gone upstairs but heard Raymond's responses to Ariel's intense tit fucking and blowjob.

"You ready to get that pussy fucked?" Raymond grunted.

"I'm still a virgin," Ariel shamefully informed him.

"That's no problem. I'll go easy on you since this is your first time," Raymond replied. "Unless you don't want to then I'll just have to find someone else to get me off."

"NO! I want too, just didn't want me being a virgin to be a problem, that's all..."

Ariel stood up and pulled down her soaked panties and kicked them off her feet. Raymond admired the way her heavy tits bobbed and swung while she removed her panties. His hazel eyes then wandered down and ogled her clean-shaven pussy that was extremely moist. He stroked his rock-hard meaty black cock at the sight of Ariel's unreasonably disproportion naked body with the exception of her rainbow-colored socks and awaited the pleasure of popping her tight cherry.

Ariel shyly climbed up onto the couch with twenty pounds of monstrous jutting flesh hanging down and swaying majestically in front of a horny Raymond's face and planted sock-covered feet on either side of his thighs. Raymond held his big hard dick steady as Ariel lowered her wet virgin pussy down on its first real cock.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," cried Ariel as her tight pussy sunk further onto Raymond's 9-inch veined hard steel. She impaled her snatch as far as possible on his dick with a few inches left outside her pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck, you're so big!"

"Just relax baby girl and let me do my thing," Raymond ensured her, basking in the feel of her huge fat teen boobs smothering his entire chiseled chest and abdomen and the feel of her really tight pussy hugging his manhood. He gasped her fleshy hips and began thrusting his cock up and down inside her cozy warm cunt.

"URRRRGGGG OHHHH GOD!" Ariel screamed, as her pink drenched pussy was being fucked and probed for the first time by an enormous cock. Her creamy juices were flowing down the raw hard cock just seconds after Raymond started thrusting. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging his naked torso and embraced each hard thrust being delivered to her tight cunt. Her massive sweaty tits surged up and down between them.

"OH FUCK! OHHHHH FUCK! OH! OH! OH! OH! Aaahhhh!!" Ariel moaned and cried as Raymond jackhammered his cock up inside. His thick hanging scrotum flopped between his thighs and was soiled in Ariel's pussy juices.

"Damn, I forgot how tight virgin pussy was but yours feel good," moaned Raymond, moving his large hands onto Ariel's small fleshy ass and squeezing on it tight as he continued to drill up inside her wet cunt.

Ariel felt a tremendous orgasm starting to sweep through her 5'4 body. Her toes curled in her rainbow socks as she flung her head back, mouth hung open with moans and heavy panting and came all over Raymond's thrusting tool. Some blood was mixed with her milky cum but the feeling overwhelmed Ariel.

"Congratulations, your cherry was just popped," grunted and informed Raymond, as he kept his hard cock buried and slowly moving up inside Ariel while she was cumming.

"Ohhhhhhhh god. Ohhhh my pussy," Ariel softly whimpered.

"Don't cry shorty. I still need to cum. Now that you're broken in, I'm going to fuck this pussy real good until I cum," Raymond mentioned, pulling his large soaked member out of Ariel's cum-drenched pussy and nodded for her to get on the basement floor.

Ariel lied down on her back and spread her legs as Raymond kneeled in between them. He leaned his head down to give her slippery cunt a quick licking before slowly inserting his massive cock inside her. Her pussy was a bit looser from their first fucking and slicker from her cum so he had brief trouble getting entirely all nine inches inside her. Raymond collapsed his 6'0 frame on top of her crushing her insanely giant knockers into his muscular chest causing them to balloon out from their sides and started power fucking her. The wet sounds of his heavy balls slapping against the outside of her shaved cunt echoed throughout the hallowed basement. A group of partiers upstairs heard the sounds crystal clear. Some even began placing bets on how long bookworm Ariel would last being fucked by a stud like Raymond.

Although this was Ariel's second time feeling Raymond's large swollen dick moving inside her, it was hard to adjust to something that big buried between her tight pussy regardless how looser and lubricated she was. His entire thick meat filled her cunt up to its very root and she felt his heavy ball sack as it slammed into the walls of her pussy with each thrust.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aahhhhh!" Ariel panted. Raymond's big cock felt like it was getting harder and thicker each time he pulled out and plunged it back inside her. She instinctively wrapped her short legs around his waist and rubbed the soles of her sock-covered feet up and down the back of his powerful broad thighs as she received a balls-deep fucking.

Raymond held himself up and marveled at the heavy moaning and panting Ariel. Her pale face was bright red and covered in sweat. Her big bifocals with the muggy lenses stayed in tactic and hung off the bridge of her nose. His main focus was her titanic funbags that were profusely covered in sweat as they bounced up and down between them excessively like oversized gelatin mounds. Her tits were so preposterously large that they touched his chest even while he held himself up. Her stiff dark pink nipples drilled into his chest.

"Little nerd girl with tits bigger than her head. So fucking hot," Raymond moaned, leaning his head down to suck and nibble on one hard responsive nipple, then the other. His drooling mouth alternated back and forth feasting on a delicious massive bouncing tit that caused Ariel to screech loudly and cum.

"AAAAHHHHHH GOD! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhh, don't stop!!"

While Ariel was cumming, Raymond sat up and bent her quivering legs to her mammoth chest. He leaned forward with her ankles resting on his big shoulders and her feet flailing on neither side his head as he pounded her soggy warm cunt in the pushup position. His big balls flapped violently against her ass with each stiff long thrust. Raymond felt nausea from the stench of Ariel's sweaty feet inside her rainbow socks and it made him even hornier while penetrating her drenched pussy deeper and caused his big meaty balls to swell enormously ready for release.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Raymond cried, quickly pulling his large throbbing cock from Ariel's wet pussy and it exploded massively all over her chest, huge tits, and stomach. "OHHH FUCCCK!"

Raymond collapsed backward from exhaustion after blasting his entire enormous load on Ariel's torso while she lied on the ground panting and motionless in disbelief at losing her virginity. There was a brief awkward silence before Raymond got a text on his cell phone.

"Think you can find a way home, Lansing? Tonight is me and my girlfriend's 2 year anniversary. She just reminded me of our dinner reservations for this fancy restaurant we've been waiting for months to attend."

"Your girlfriend?" a confused Ariel mumbled.

"It was fun Lansing. You have an epic pair of tits," Raymond complimented. "Now that you're no longer a virgin, the next guy you hook up with, you won't be so nervous and I just made his job a little bit easier. See you around. I may need some help with another term paper soon." Raymond got dressed quickly and rushed upstairs leaving Ariel lying on the ground, heartbroken, humiliated, and naked with massive wads of cum on her body.

After shedding a few tears, Ariel composed herself and reached a pocket in her jeans for her cell. She made a call to the first person that came to mind and 15 minutes later, they arrived outside waiting for her.

"Thanks for coming. Didn't know who else to call," Ariel thanked. "It's kind of an embarrassing situation so I want to keep this low key."

"Don't worry about it, darling. No one is going to hear anything from me," her step-uncle Harrison assured. "You're mom and Meghan are at the movies for a couple of hours and Leonard is staying at his girlfriend's, so what do you say if we hang out for a bit. We haven't spent much time together since I've arrived. Let Uncle Harrison take good care of you."

"Okay sure but first, I need to take a hot bath."

As soon as they arrived back at the house, Ariel straight away rushed upstairs and took a nice hot bath to clean off the dry semen residue left by Raymond. Ten minutes later, Ariel emerged from her hot bath feeling refreshed after just having lost her virginity and slipped into her sleepwear that consisted of an oversized green tee-shirt, cotton white panties, and crunchy wool socks. She sat down at her desk and turned on her laptop. She pulled up Billy's blog dedicated to her titanic tits just as her step-uncle Harrison entered to check on her.

"So that's the infamous blog I've heard about," he said.

"You know about this?" Ariel nervously asked.

"Yeah. I hope you're not embarrassed that I know?" Harrison questioned, standing over Ariel and piercing over her shoulders towards her gigantic teen jugs as they rested in her lap. The view of Ariel's massive udders on the computer screen aroused him but being near the real thing filled the front of his jeans up quicker. Being shy, Harrison placed one of his strong manly hands on either side of Ariel's shoulders and began massaging her.

"Hmmmm. I really needed that after the long and rough day I've had, Uncle Harrison," Ariel responding to his touch.

"Your shoulders feel so tight. Must be a real heavy burden having such vastly large breasts, darling," Harrison boldly stated.

"Hmmmm. The sure are. At times, I don't mind them but other times, I wish I didn't have them but thanks to Billy and this website, he made me realize how lucky I am and that I shouldn't be ashamed of the size of my breasts. And that I should love and cherish them and allow others to do the same," Ariel explained, fully enthralled by her step uncle's soothing burly hands.

"Does your nonblood-related uncle qualify?" he whispered in her ear, moving his meaty large palms down her shoulders, over her chest, and courageously grasped both of her colossal-sized tits. Even Harrison's large man hands failed to seize them fully as squeezed, groped and kneaded her monster protruding cans over her green tee-shirt. Her nipples became evidently hard against his palms underneath the fabric. "No bra? You very naughty, naughty girl. Those visuals on the screen don't do such enormous prodigious breasts justice."

Harrison removed his hands from her jumbo breasts and proceeded to use his forearms to lift and bounce her weighty melons towards her face, slapping the bottom of her chin. Ariel softly whimpered and moaned.

"Any full bloodied breast lover would rejoice in just being in the mere presence of these giant lewd boobs!" grunted Harrison, putting his hands back over her cumbersome breasts and using his fingers to pinch and tug on her tiny hard nipples through the fabric of her green tee-shirt. The stimulation of her nipples caused her panties to flood with her juices. "Like I said, Uncle Harrison is going to take good care of you tonight."

******************************************

"Can't believe you got me sucking this creep's dick!" complained Nancy, taking a short breather from sucking DJ's hard fat cock to scold her daughter Meghan.

"Well if someone would have gotten the car battery replaced, DJ wouldn't have had to borrow his mom's car to pick us up. Ohhhhh, lick my pussy. Ohhhhhhhh yeeaaahh," moaned Meg, as she sat on DJ's face and he thoroughly licked and sucked her wet pussy while her mom sucked his cock.

"Happy to help you, ladies, as long as you help me," DJ replied, resuming his oral assault on Meg's cunt.

"Sex for a ride home? I would have given your ass money," Nancy replied back, swiftly jerking his hard saliva-covered penis up and down.

"And miss the opportunity to bang the woman who gave birth to Meg and her giant ass?" DJ groaned.

"Let's get this over with," said a reluctant Nancy, as she straddled DJ's fat cock and impaled her thin layered dark bush pussy on it.

"Ohhhh, mama! Your juicy pussy fits over my throbbing cock like a glove," moaned DJ, his voice muffled between Meg's toned thighs. "Ride my face, you little slut. Ride my face while your sexy mama bounces on my dick."

DJ moaned and groaned in heavenly bliss as Meg rode his face with her drippy snatch and her hot mom bounced on his rigid dick with her juicy throbbing cunt. His small trailer rocked to and fro from the women's movements.

*************************************************

Harrison sat against the headboard of Ariel's bed in just a pair of black briefs with his massive erection swelling against the front as Ariel approached him on her knees still in her sleeping wear. She straddled his huge boner with her piss soaked panties and gargantuan plump knockers pressed against his hairy chest.

"Feast up," Ariel said gleefully, offering up her mammoth-sized torpedoes to her step Uncle Harrison to take pleasure in. She raised her arms up while Harrison lifted up her oversized tee shirt and two of the largest milky-white fat breasts he has ever seen avalanched out quickly and slapped upon both of their chests with silver dollar sized areolas and small pink hard nipples that seemed lost in the sea of overwhelming soft flesh.

"Well damn darling, they're more beautiful in person," Harrison groaned, feeling an increasingly large urge in his already huge erection. Ariel felt his enormous rising cock pressed against the front of her wet panties and his large hands cup the undersides of her humongous udders. "My hands are overflowing with so much softness."

Harrison buried his head between Ariel's breasts, motorboating between her prodigious watermelons and making embarrassing animal-like sounds. His entire head was completely engulfed in her abundant of cleavage. He gave both gigantic boobs some intense kneading with his head trapped between them. Ariel moaned and giggled at the same time from Harrison's wild antics. He kissed and licked the inner smooth curves of her monster tits, leaving a trail of kisses and licks towards the top surface of her mammoth right jug. Ariel moaned loudly while her step uncle's lapped his tongue over every inch of her colossal right breast and avoided the dark pink jutting nipple in the center. His tongue swirled around the pink areola, making Ariel even more impatient for his mouth to finally touch her throbbing nipple. He switched over to her left breast and repeated his oral actions avoiding the harden nipple in the center.

"Ooooohhhhhh!" Ariel cried out, as she never felt this kind of stimulation on her overly-developed teen boobs before. Her nipples were painfully arching for a mouth to engulf them.

Harrison looked up at his plain Jane niece with the ridiculous sized funbags to see the look of ecstasy on her flushed face just from having her tits licked. He dropped her left bulbous jug to hang freely and licked the tip of his fingers on his newly free hand. While still holding up her giant right boob, Harrison kept his stare on her face and used the wet fingertips to manipulate the tiny hard pebble in the center of her vast tit. He tweeted, pulled, and rubbed her right nipple causing her to moan involuntarily. Her pussy never felt so on fire and so dripping wet as it continued to pour juices into her panties.

"You little hard nipples are so cute," Harrison teased, holding the vastly round sphere in both hands and sucked the dark throbbing pink nipple in his mouth.

Ariel threw her head back in heavenly bliss and released a barrage of moans while her step-uncle sucked and slurped on her luscious teat. He squeezed and fondled the same mammoth breast his greedy lips were sucking on. Harrison opened his ravenous mouth up wider and sucked in her entire areola and much of the meaty flesh of her plump tit as possible. Ariel's drenched pussy continued to surrender its juices inside her panties as Harrison switched to her left breast and gave it the same oral treatment. After 5 minutes, Harrison had both giant tits spilling over his sweaty palms, squeezed them together as close as possible and devoured both hard nipples at the same time.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUHHHHHHHH!" cried and howled Ariel, cumming in her extremely soaked panties as the simultaneous sucking to her nipples was too much for the mega chesty teenager to tolerate.

**********************************************

"Ohhhhh yeah! That's it! Bounce that beautiful fat ass!" DJ groaned while kneeling behind Meghan and fucking her soggy pussy. Her enormous ass bounced and jiggled with each intense thrust against DJ's pelvis. "I can't get enough of this sweet pussy. Hmmmm."

"Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uhhhhh!" Meg moaned.

Nancy sat behind DJ as he doggy-styled her daughter, naked and rubbing her wet pussy that was still arching from DJ's cock. His fat cock was definitely less satisfying than any of the cocks she ever fucked, especially her brother in law. All she kept thinking about was getting home to fuck Harrison while DJ had his way with her cunt. It was the only thing Nancy could do to keep her mind off her out of town husband.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12