Unconditional Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Son gets his mother to see the truth of unconditional love.
6.1k words
4.29
151.4k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Jane Long looked in the mirror one last time before going downstairs.

She pushed a segment of hair aside and sighed, "Looks like it's time for a touch-up application of No. 23, Honey Blonde."

Jane was proud of the way she kept herself. She had even begun to like the way her store bought breasts looked and felt.

"Not bad for a Mom in her mid thirties," she spoke to the mirror.

She turned to see her profile, while running a hand over her hip.

Even though Jane, was a work at home Mom, she had her rules and stuck to them.

Every week day morning, after fifteen minutes on the stair-master and a stimulating shower, she would get herself fully dressed and put make-up on before going down to the kitchen.

Once there, her first order of the business workday was to make a pot of coffee, put bread in the toaster and fire up her laptop.

She enjoyed the morning ritual of going over her e-mail in the kitchen, while sipping coffee and nibbling toast and jam. -----

When all was ready she sat down to view her e-mail.

Over the brim of her cup she saw, Subject: Your Son Robert Loves You Unconditionally!

"Now there's an attention grabber," she thought aloud. "It's amazing the things that some of these scammers come up with. - It's probably loaded with spam or viruses."

She looked at the sender's name, "Goddesses of Love" and noticed there was an attachment. She hit the delete key, saying "Probably some sex ad, wanting me to get collagen shots in my labia."

Without a second thought, she moved to the next e-mail, her e-bill from SunCoast.

The phone rang, interrupting Jane's scrutiny of the bill.

"Yes, Hello, Republic Graphics."

It was Robert, her nineteen-year-old son, "You won't believe this. I just picked up a project from Millis Steel Fabrications."

Jane loved to hear her son talk. He had one of those smooth husky male voices that seemed to travel from a woman's ear, to her brain, via her pussy. In simpler terms, you might just call it sexy.

"That's wonderful Honey; is it a rush job?"

"No and I'm sorry to say, it's not what you'd call a big money maker, but it is a foot in the door for us."

"No matter, we'll turn in an impressive layout for them. After they see it, this Mother and Son team will be the only people they'll use for their technical layouts."

"I'll bring the specs home after my last class. I can spend some time with you, going over everything, before I have to leave for the cabin."

"Fine Honey, We'll talk when you get home. Bye."

With a sigh, Jane sat back down, coffee cup in hand. She forgot about her laptop and began to reminisce. Not about the good old days but about the last few months.

She knew the feelings that she was now having for her son were not the same kind of feelings she had when he was younger.

In fact, when he was in High School, she had seen him naked.

As she viewed him, her thoughts were not sexual. She felt pride as she momentarily assessed her son's body. He had her hair and eyes, a strong jaw and hansom face. He stood erect and tall, giving him the appearance of strength and authority. She admired his muscle tone, the flat stomach, tight ass and yes, even his manhood.

Now things had changed, she was seeing him as a full sexual male.

A young man, but no less virile. This new view of her son was causing disturbing desires in her and she felt a deep conflict over her motherly love of her son and her womanly lust for him.

She had watched him masturbate in the shower, not but a month ago. His cock was more than impressive. She knew she had never had one that long or large in her and she felt a yearning to be filled with his prick. She wanted to feel it penetrating her, opening her wider than she had ever been spread before.

As she watched, her mind filled with longing. She heard him grunt his release and watched, spell bound, as he shot three then four arching spurts that hit the glass door.

She felt an over whelming need to know what it would feel like. She envisioned her sons cock in her. His pulsing prick shooting all that cum into her, filling her. She wondered lustfully, if she would be able to feel the impact of each spurt as it traveled deep in her and splash against the end of her tunnel. -----

In High School, Jane had sexual intercourse with four different men or should we say one man and three boys.

It was one of the boys that knocked her up.

It was just a pity fuck. Maybe she should call it a birthday fuck. Miles Long just turned seventeen and for some screwy reason, Jane gave him his first taste of sex, as her gift.

Jane's parents demanded that they get married. Miles parents wanted her to get an abortion. Miles, wanted nothing more than to fuck, and if that meant getting married, he was all for it.

No one seemed to care what Jane wanted. -----

Jane's thoughts flitted back to Robert. He was the love of her life and now she was having troubling thoughts about wanting him to be the lover in her life.

She was masturbating with visions of him in her mind. Fantasies of him fucking her, burying his ten inch cock in her and filling her, stretching the walls of her pussy, making her come and cry out his name.

She put her cup down. The wetness between her legs and the throbbing deep in her was demanding attention.

Pushing her hand under her waistband, she thrust two fingers into her cunt and began to pump.

She held on to the side of the table as her climax approached. She was pumping hard and she could smell the sweet odor of her juice as it flowed over her fingers, lubricating everything so heavily that she could hear the slapping and squishing sounds as wet hand pounded against the wet lips of her cunt.

She was now concentrating, focusing on her need to come. She stopped breathing as she felt the edge of it arrive.

She pulled her fingers out and brought herself over the top by frantically thrashing them over her clit.

Her cunt was throwing out more of its juice as her orgasm inched closer.

When the orgasm arrived, it hit so hard, she couldn't speak until she finished riding it over the top. Like a rollercoaster on its way down, she screamed, "Yes Robert, Fuck Me, Fuck Me!"

She resumed fanning her fingers over her clit, making herself go over several more smaller hills before allowing her throbbing cunt to coast. Her heart was thundering, her chest was heaving from the effort. She gasped trying to take in enough air to replenish what her body needed, to recover from its exertion.

She had to sit there, unblinking as she began to calm herself. There was no sense in trying to stand, though she knew she would to have to change into dry slacks and underwear.

When she removed her hand from between her legs, droplets of her cum clung to her finger tips. She licked them, savoring the taste of her own juice, enjoying it and the wonderful smell of sex that was surrounding her. The heat of her body was sending waves of lusty scent out from her.

She knew a quick shower would be needed to remove this smell of fresh sex. But not just this second. -----

Robert was having a great day.

At the Community College, where he was taking several courses for industrial design, he made a contact with a small business owner who needed an industrial drawing done for his metal fabrication. This could turn out to be good filler work for them.

Then there was Jane.

It was difficult for him to see her as the taboo Mom. The woman that you weren't supposed to have nasty thoughts about.

Secretly, he wanted nothing more than to fuck her. That's not exactly true, he wanted that and more. He wanted to tell her of his feelings and desires. He wanted to call her Jane or My Love or Darling, anything but Mom.

He smiled, as he thought about is plan.

After two months of careful preparation, today he put it into action. Yes, things were about to change. Jane would soon know how he felt and she would be his.

Soon he would be fucking the most beautiful and sexy woman he had ever known. He would be able to run his fingers through her silky blonde hair as she sucked his cock.

Oh, Yes. In just a few more days, he would be sucking on the tits that previously, he could only fantasize over.

He had seen his mother's breasts on just several occasions. He remembered marveling at the height of her brown nipples and their surrounding circle. They seemed to meld together in the appearance of one large cone.

To him, the only good thing his father ever did, was to make Jane have a breast enhancement. He remembered her telling a friend, that she went from a 36 B to a very firm 36 D and now she felt as if she was caring the weight of two small melons on her chest.

Soon, very soon, Rob thought, they would be his melons to play with. -----

Jane was walking up stairs on wobbly legs.

She was getting a lot of sex lately; sadly, it was all self-administered. She found herself wishing that she were getting it from her son instead of the glass dildos that she like so much.

Her mind flashed to her vision of Rob in the shower, replaying the part where his cum hit the glass door. It hit with a lot of force and Jane wanted to feel it erupt like that in her cunt. She wanted to feel the impact as he shot spurt after hot spurt into her. Her cunt was aching for it she wanted it so bad.

She came back from her daydream, but the feeling in her cunt was real. The twinge that she knew would soon grow into an insatiable ache that had to be satisfied.

She walked into her bathroom, taking off her blouse, bra, shoes and slacks. She then looked at the tiny shower, then at the large garden tub.

Talking aloud to herself, "No, I have no time to soak in the tub and I've had it with this dwarfs shower."

She opened her vanity and removed her two glass dildos. They had been expensive but well worth it.

She liked the feel of the small one that had five clear glass balls of increasing sizes. When she would insert two of the balls in her ass, it helped to increase the strength of her orgasms. On the occasion when she could get the third in, she always got, what she called an extra orgasm, because, her cunt would spasm if she pulled it out fast.

Her "Lover" as she called it was a hundred dollar glass prick. She bought it because it had a noticeable curve and looked like a smaller version of her son's cock.

Now, she grabbed her shampoo, conditioner, body wash and two of her fluffy bath towels. She then headed to the main bathroom, with its oversized glass block shower.

Once there she put the towels on the toilet lid, stepped out of her panties, adjusted the water temperature and stepped in, carrying all her supplies.

She moved under the large showerhead, drenching herself. She felt her long hair become wet and heavy as she pulled it back, over her shoulders. The feel of the droplets striking her aroused body only increase her desire to come.

She knew from experience that it was best to insert the glass ball dildo first, before she did anything else. This way she could adjust to it as she moved and if she wanted, she could insert it deeper.

She held the dildo and covered it with a thick coat of her conditioner. She bent forward, into the shower spray, with her head and half her back being pelted.

Using her left hand, she pulled her cheek wide and her middle finger pinpointed the expectant hole. She brought the five-globed shaft around and easily slid the first one in.

She pushed again and felt the first sign of resistance, before it to slid home. The third ball now required concentration. Relax she told her self and she willed her ass to open and accept the third orb as she applied a constant steady push. She felt a twinge of pain as her pucker stretched to accept the larger orb. When it was completely seated, her pucker sealed it in. She gave a slight tug in both directions to assure herself that, it was there to stay.

When she stood, she could feel a jolt in her pussy as the glass balls pressed against the thin separating wall.

The sensation made her cringe and she felt her stomach muscles tighten as a new wave of expectation flooded her mind, telling her to try and push one more ball in, challenging her.

She felt a need to try something new because she had never been able to take the fourth ball. She bent and with a quick pull removed the rod. She could feel her cunt spasm slightly as her muscles once again closed to protect her hole.

She pushed the bottle of conditioner up to it, felt the small nozzle penetrate and leaning further forward gave a small squeeze. The feel of it, as the thick liquid entered her, gave her a tingle and thrill of a feeling.

She new she needed to act fast before the muscles of her hole would begin to tighten even more. She inserted the first small bulb, then pushed hard and fast. The next two orbs shot past her protecting outer muscle.

She was still bent over. The exertion of rapidly forcing two of the balls into her left her feeling light headed. She was now hanging on to the shower door, her butt facing the sidewall. She was rocking her body back and forth. Wondering how was she going to do this, when, without a conscious thought, she pushed her ass hard, against the back wall of the shower and screamed as the forth globe was brutally forced past that tight muscle protecting her bowels.

She thought she would faint, her eyes were closed and she was seeing bright sparks flashing in them.

She was just beginning to recover, when she felt another set of muscles react. Her bladder began to release. She couldn't stop it; all she could do was hang on to the shower door and let everything drain from her.

Her brain was now registering new feelings. The pain had subsided quickly and all her senses seemed to be heightened. She could feel her urine running thru her and it felt sexually stimulating as it drained from her.

It poured from between her legs and splashed on the tile floor, she could feel droplets bouncing back up, hitting her legs. This was all new and it was feeling better with each passing second.

When she was finally drained, she pushed, hoping she could get more to come out. That push gave her another new sensation. She felt the dildo in her ass, pressing for an escape and the same muscle that tried to prevent its entry was now preventing its release. The tension of this effort sent a warm tingle up her spine and back down to her pussy causing a clenching in her stomach and a small spasm to erupt in her empty cunt.

She slowly straightened, and now noticed a pleasurable feeling with every movement.

Thoughts of washing her body were forgotten. Even the sharp spray from the shower was driving her to new heights of arousal. Her nipples were rock hard, and still straining, wanting to be stimulated even more.

She reached for her Lover and was expecting to thrust it into her slippery cunt. She was ready and wanted to ram it in and out until she came.

When the head of her dildo penetrated her, she heard or probably felt a distinct but muffled Clink. The sound of two heavy glass objects knocking into each other. She gave a quick hard push and the head of her Lover slipped past the obstruction.

As it did, her legs collapsed from under her. She was able to catch the bar on the shower wall and lower her self as her eyes shot wide open and her pussy exploded in an orgasm that released a gush of fluid from her.

She lay there on the floor, shocked, amazed and wanting another orgasm just like that one.

She was panting, as she laid full back. She brought her knees up and began a slow, short in and out pumping as the needle like drops of the shower abused and stimulated her body.

The tempo of her very short strokes was increasing and she wondered what would happen if she pulled it out completely and pushed it back in again.

With a hard pull, it shot out of her as she cried and grunted as her stomach muscles tightened and cramped into knots. Her ass tightened so much it hurt as it pushed against the glass-orbed shaft in it. She felt the urge to pull her back up off the shower floor in a crunch and push as if she were trying to give birth. She was amazed that her straining hadn't pushed out the dildo in her ass. The muscles in walls of her cunt were contracting in an effort to push and squeeze on something that wasn't there. Slowly, very slowly, she was able to lie back on the small tiles.

She brought her hand up and placed it on her belly, feeling it rise and fall rapidly.

She still clutched the curved glass dildo as she lay there trying to recuperate. She laid her head back in exhaustion, but no matter how tired she felt some inner force was driving her to put the dildo back in and come again.

Her body seemed to have a mind and will of its own. She felt it obey the force of nature.

The lips of her labia were still splayed, exposing her gaping cunt. With a trembling hand, she placed the tip of her glass dildo in her, then drove the head past the obstruction that was filling her bowels, and restricting her vaginal passage. The swift, sharp penetration gave her the same glorious and devastating release, producing a cry of triumph. -----

Rob came in through the garage entrance. As soon as he entered, he heard the shower running and it sounded like it was coming from his bathroom.

Possibilities were running thru his mind.

When he looked in, he could see her naked body, lying on the shower floor, head rolling from side to side, her knees up and both hands between her legs.

He got a hard on, at just about the same time, as he got the idea.

He hopped on one leg into the bathroom, making a lot of noise and headed to the toilet.

Jane turned her head as she lay on the floor and gasped as she saw her son, his eyes fixed on her prone body.

One arm came up to cover her breasts and she quickly pulled the dildo from her cunt. Despite her embarrassment, the effort ripped another smaller orgasm from her. She tried to keep her mouth closed, but a brief "Auh" escaped, as she felt the muscles in her cunt complain at the emptiness.

She couldn't sit up so she turned on her side, trying to hide as much of her body from him as she could.

"Robert!" She snapped, "Get out of here."

"I can't, I have to go."

He couldn't believe his eyes, not only did she have a smooth clean shaved pussy; she had a tattoo of some kind, directly over her mound and above her slit.

"Well, go into my bath and do it. Now!"

"I can't," he said in a desperate and panting voice. "I hurt my leg and I have to pee badly."

Now there was some understanding in her voice. "Fine; just - do it and leave."

She was sitting on her right hip and turned as much of her back to him as she could.

To Rob's eyes, she was giving him a glorious view of her shoulder, naked back, part of her ass and an upturned hip. Her long wet hair hung down to her shoulder blades. Her spine was perfectly straight and her waist looked thinner without cloths.

"What is taking so long," she snapped!

"Sorry," He snapped back! "But it's hard to get it out, while I'm trying to balance on one leg."

Concern was now in her voice as she looked back over her shoulder. "What happened to your leg?"

"I pulled a muscle when I missed a step coming out of the Computer Science Building," he said as he began to undo his pants.

"What, - are you doing?"

"This is the only way I'm going to be able to pee. I need to sit like a girl."

"Well hurry, I need to rinse the soap off."

Jane moved her hand down to the dildo in her ass as stealthily as she could.

She gave a slight tug, - and nothing moved.

This was not going to be easy. Probably best to get it over in one quick pull.

She wrapped her hand around the base and yanked hard.

With a cunt crunching orgasm, forcing a loud grunting "Ooh God", and a painful protest from her ass. Her hand flew in the air and the dildo slipped out of her grasp, causing an echoing clatter as it bounced to a stop by her feet.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12