Unconditional Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She landed gently and gave me a look that spoke volumes. She was ready for whatever I was about to dish up, and she couldn't be more happy to play along. So naturally I stopped and let her lead for a minute or two.

"I want you to tell me what you're up for. I'm not eager to ruin this moment for you, so I'm going to have you show me the next move."

"FineÉ"

She abruptly yanked on my belt (I hadn't taken even one stitch of clothing off to this point) and send me toppling onto her chest. I landed with a smile on my face and greeted her with another sensual kiss. I danced my tongue around in her mouth and bit her lower lip ever so playfully. I then buried my face in her neck to breathe in the scent of her perfume; it smelled of juniper a little bit. While I inhaled that lovely aroma, I began to kiss her neck and her earlobe in the hopes that her moaning would be muffled by my own close proximity, as I did not want to arouse any suspicion from here on out.

Again I heard noise in the hallway, but this time I heard a door shut right outside the bedroom. It was very clearly the door leading to her dad's room, but it was closed very nonchalantly so it didn't concern me too much. After that, I heard some scrabbling along the wall and realized that it must be paper-thin. Thinking that, I picked my head up from our embrace for a moment and tried to listen a little harder. I again heard that scrabbling noise along the wall, followed by the door again closing tightly behind whoever it was in the next room.

After the door clicked shut, signaling that only a turn of the handle would open it, I started to lower myself down Becca's perfect body and right to her bare mound. Mound isn't usually a word I would use in this case, but it is the only word that applies when there is literally nothing else to break up the landscape. With no hair, nor clothes, nor the ravages of time to despoil this holiest of vessels it appeared as nothing more or less than a mound of untapped potential and frankly, my own dreams come to life.

For the second day consecutively, I again plunged my tongue deeply into her plump folds and sought out the lovely taste that still lived on my lips from the night before. I tongued that wonderful pussy for two or three minutes, alternating between plunging swipes deep in her cunt to shallow little nibbles on the hood of her clit. When those two or three minutes were up, I tenderly lapped at her vagina while I nuzzled her clit with my nose and sent her into wracking spasms that she had to fight to contain. She thrashed a blanket off the bed and bumped into the nightstand while she attempted to stifle the onrushing orgasm. Her face flushed while I watched, and I listened to her bite her forearm as she tried to block any other sound from escaping her mouth.

She slumped back onto the bed, clearly winded from her struggle and we both heard a familiar sound in the driveway outside. It was Erin and Fleur, returning from wherever they had nipped off to (hairdressers, right!) and were likely headed up the walk to the house right this instant. Thinking as nimbly as my libido-crazed mind could manage, I threw Becca's clothes under the bed, grabbed a towel off the back of Fleur's bedroom door, and tossed it to Becca to cover up with while she exited the room for the bathroom and the warm caress of a blissful post-orgasm cleanse.

"Cover up with this and get in the bathroom, now!"

Off she scampered, trying to beat her sisters from racing up the stairs and spotting her. I headed quickly to the kitchen and began pouring myself a glass of water. Just as Erin was greeting me, I had just placed the glass on the counter and begun cleaning off my face.

"Did Becca leave yet? Her car is still in the driveway."

"I think she's just now heading to the shower. Was she supposed to meet you guys?"

"She was, but Carrie called and told us not to wait for her."

I turned around and saw my girlfriend's face for the first time since her hair appointment. Erin was dazzling with her newly wavy locks done up just so and the rest falling just right around her shoulders. I wouldn't call myself easily stricken by the face of beauty, but this was another issue altogether. Her shoulders were exposed by the halter she was wearing as a placeholder until the wedding, and the material worked wonders on her upper body. She looked fit but not too fit, and she most especially looked delicious from the chest down.

I counted myself lucky in that moment, blessed with the affections of two of the most gorgeous women I knew. Sure, this was clearly a den of vipers I had found myself in, but I was hardly complaining ten minutes ago, and with Erin staring at me with those mesmeric hazel eyes I wasn't about to start now. I prayed a silent prayer, lifting my eyes to the ceiling, and readied myself for an evening that was sure to complicate my life beyond measure (or so I thought). The rest of the afternoon passed in a flash and I could hardly stand to wait until the next time I got to see those lovely sisters under the same roof again.

12