Unconditional Love Ch. 03

Story Info
The gang goes south for the wintertime.
9k words
4.59
10.2k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months passed. Becca had officially wrapped up her first semester in college, Fleur had transferred to another undergraduate program under some strange circumstances, and Erin and I were nearly finished with our schooling. Phew, that's a lot to take in. Fleur got to the be the intrigue award winner for the first time any of the sisters can remember, and daddy is none too pleased apparently. But this chapter (and time in our lives) is not about Fleur, it centers around her two loving sisters.

With winter in full snow drift mode, Erin and I have been saving our pennies for a trip to see her dad for the first time since the night of the wedding. Erin's dad has since gotten a new job and had himself a lovely honeymoon with his bride. Everything seemed to be moving in a positive direction for the family and no one takes more notice than Erin when things go right. She's practically unbearable when things are good, all she wants to do is talk about how wonderful life can be. This practice is not in keeping with the New England penchant for wanting everything to be going wrong that I had grown so accustomed to.

I say all that to say this: Erin's dad was so pleased to hear that we would be joining he and his new wife for at least part of our winter vacation. Erin's father had moved south upon getting married because his new wife was keen on getting out of the great white north and into a bathing suit when the calendar turned to December. This plan seemed to serve everyone just fine, and it made for some exciting times for the group too, because this meant travel and fun in the sun while much of the rest of the country was bundling up for another force-10 fucking from the weather gods.

Erin and I finally boarded our flight to Ft. Lauderdale after weeks of anticipation, and neither of us could have been more satisfied with the way things were playing out. Erin had grown close with her stepmother the year before her dad remarried, but this distance had really taxed their newly forged relationship, as Erin was constantly busy and her new stepmother hadn't been great at keeping up. Our trip would give them a chance to get things back on track; an admittedly unforeseen benefit to our travel, but a happy one nonetheless.

While Erin and I had been playing at relationship bliss, her sisters had had another experience altogether. Fleur barely kept in touch with any of us at this point, as she was engrossed in her studies to the point of near isolation. Becca kept up with Erin and Fleur as much as she could, but she too was adjusting to not just a new educational experience but her first real turn at being the independent, social being she truly was. It was clear from conversations between Erin and Becca that this was going to be a relaxing and fun time for both of them as they reconnected outside of their normal environs.

When we finally arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, the weather was such an incredible difference from up north that I was literally staggered. I knew the heat and humidity in the summer was oppressive from being in Florida during last summer's holiday, but the temperature was absolutely perfect this time out. It was around 75 degrees when we exited the terminal and instead of hitting a wall of heat like we did in June, instead we were met with a gentle breeze and sunlight kissing our skin rather than scorching it.

Erin's dad was there to meet us driving in his Buick. It was a little on the old side at this point, but apparently he had some sort of attachment to it, so he took it halfway across the country to his adopted home. He greeted us at the gate with a silly sign on which he had written my last name a little differently than I remembered it. When he spotted us he beamed and put the sign down by his feet(but not before pointing at it mockingly). He gave Erin a massive hug and took a step back to look her up and down.

"You guys look like you need some sun!" he positively radiated at us.

"Daddy, you of all people can appreciate how hard it is to get some sunshine with the terrible weather where we are."

Erin and I tried to grab our luggage from the carousel, but Erin's father insisted that we not lift a finger. When he saw the size of the bag Erin brought along he decided he'd let me take that one. We gathered our things and started to head toward the parking lot when Erin's dad fell in step with my pace and huddled in conspiratorially.

"Looks like you guys never worked off that 'freshman 15.' We're gonna get you sweating a little bit while you're here."

All kinds of wonderful thoughts about the best way to work up a sweat with not one but two of his daughters immediately sprang to my mind. I fought the urge to smirk at him and blithely nodded again and again while he listed all the wonderful tasks he had in mind for us while we were staying at his place. When he started talking about cleaning traps in kitchen appliances I shouted ahead for Erin as she lefted when she should've righted.

She wasn't all that far in front of us and after her dad finished his sardonic little chuckle at his daughter's expense, he headed off in the right direction and led the way. Erin then did her own conspiratorial huddling and acknowledged what I had already suspected: she took the wrong turn on purpose to get her dad away from me. She really was just the best goddamn girlfriend.

Her dad drove quickly back to the house and wasted no time telling his wife how Erin had nearly gotten them lost in the garage. Just a real peach, that one. Frankly, I'm not sure how he suppressed the urge to tell the toll booth worker when we were getting on the highway. Scorn started dying down quickly as we got the grand tour of the new digs.

The house was a lovely little place that reminded me a lot of their last home up north. Obviously the scenery was a little different, but inside felt very familiar. They clearly had not yet shed their northeastern inclination toward keeping unsettlingly random tchotchkes in every tiny crevice, but the way they still jumped at the sight of an anole was the most clear indication that they were not quite yet 'at home.'

The biggest difference from that place to this was the presence of an in-ground pool in their backyard and a hot tub on the back patio. I could not wait to get Erin in the hot tub with me so we could soak together and think terrible thoughts about what we'd get up to after everybody else was in bed. I swear, half of the fun of sex with Erin was the fact that she still loved the chase. We had been together for nearly four years and she still loved to fan those flames whenever the opportunity arose. Despite the fact that our 'honeymoon' period had been pretty brief, we made up for lost time whenever we could. I look back and I'm actually impressed with us around this time.

The tour ended where it started, back on the porch, and we were then whisked upstairs to drop our things off in our respective bedrooms (not this separate bedrooms shit again). Erin and I both got to the top of the stairs at the same time, just as her dad was headed toward the kitchen. We embraced quickly, I gave Erin a nibble on her neck and she giggled coquettishly. I really didn't want that sound hitting the wrong ears, so I cleared my throat a little and Erin laughed a bit louder that time.

We both heard soft footsteps padding across the floor behind Erin's back and we peeked together into the bedroom at the top of the stairs. Becca appeared shortly afterwards in the doorway wearing a white t-shirt and some basketball shorts. She very obviously did not have a bra on and her areolas cast darkish circles against the pale material covering her upper body. Her basketball shorts didn't hide her toned thighs and ended just before a lucky someone could get a look at her pert ass.

"I thought you guys would at least save that stuff for the hot tub."

"Becca, come on, you know that's not why we're here. Why do you have to make comments like that?"

They glared at each other standoffishly until Becca smiled and Erin smiled back. I couldn't tell, at first, if they were just trying to make me uncomfortable, but they waited a beat and started laughing at the look on my face, so I could tell that whatever confrontation appeared to be brewing had been for my benefit.

"You two are a riot. I'm heading downstairs to see what your dad is going to cook."

"Don't wait up for us, after Becca gets changed she and I are headed to check out the pool."

"So, how long have been planning this entrance?"

Becca chimed in now, "since last week when I talked on the phone to you guys. We hatched our scheme after you left for your final."

"Ahhh," light began to dawn on Marblehead. "So what you're saying is: you had a week to concoct a prank and that was all you could come up with?"

Becca moved quickly from the doorway and punched me in the arm. Erin started laughing at me, and I realized all the reason and wit in the world wouldn't move them any more than someone simply getting whacked upside the head. I couldn't win for losing, so I started down the stairs only to hear the beginnings of an actual quibble this time.

"What the hell are you wearing?! He's still MY boyfriend, you know."

"Oh right, like I couldn't do better than him. Come on, don't be crazy."

Feeling confused and more than a little turned on to hear these two women arguing over me, I went under the doorway at the bottom of the stairs and nearly ran smack into the girls' dad. He grimaced at me and said if I wanted to help I could start cutting carrots. Apparently, he was going to make some good comfort food by way of his mom's classic chicken noodle soup recipe. Much as I appreciated his effort (and there was a good amount, because he didn't know one goddamn thing about what as going on in the kitchen), I was in no mood to be peeling carrots when there would be women in bathing suits in his backyard.

"I'm actually going to check out the yard if you don't mind. I'll be happy to pop back in afterwards, but there's so much more going on out there then your last place. You guys do a great job keeping it up."

Knowing full well that flattery would be me everywhere with this bunch, I laid on the compliments pretty thick. There were a house-proud group and always loved the acknowledgements of their superior work keeping up with the Joneses.

"Yeah, we have a mango tree back there that drops fruit nearly constantly; do you like mangoes?"

I answered emphatically in the affirmative and made my way outside. My eyes were drawn immediately to the tree and the lovely shade it cast on the shallow end of the pool. Much as I love swimming, I had to be mindful of that Florida sunshine, because I'd be red as a boiled lobster if I stayed in it for too long. Looked like it was the shallow end for me for a while, at least.

As I stood ruminating on the inevitability of my foray into shallow water, the girls appeared at the sliding glass patio door decked out in their swimsuits for an afternoon in sun. The contrast between them couldn't be more stark. Erin arrived poolside slightly ahead of her youngest sister dressed in a two-piece with a floral pattern that hugged her lovely curves in just such a way. Her luscious breasts were practically crowded into the top while the bottom fit nicely on her shapely hips and gorgeous ass. She caught me looking and wagged her finger at me, chiding me for looking too long.

I'm glad she got the chiding out of the way early, because when she bent to place her towel on the deck chair next to the pool I got a good view of Becca's top half. It was a view to behold. Becca had on what appeared at first to be a fairly conservative two-piece (if a bikini can ever really be considered 'conservative') when just spotting the top half, but as Erin started to move out of my line of sight I saw the entire ensemble. It was a strappy affair that covered up very little of her bottom half. Lucky fella that I am, I could see the material outline perfectly what I knew to be underneath that suit. I must've gotten a little wide-eyed because Becca wagged her finger at me the same way, parroting her oldest sibling.

The back side of the suit was even more stunning, as all the material covering her upper half gave way to nothing but straps in the back as they made a criss-cross framing a largish tattoo on her upper back. It was an intricate tattoo that seemed to be showing a flowing circular pattern and it stood out on the beautiful canvas that it was drawn on. The lower half of the suit was straps too, straps that hugged her hips and culminated in a little coverage of her noticeably larger assets. I guess you could say she filled it out capably, but more likely you'd note that she looked like she would stop traffic.

Now, I had gotten better at hiding my excitement in the months pursuant to multiple near-misses (and at least one moment of pretty horrible embarrassment), but there was not going to be any amount of hiding that would keep this erection from making its presence known. That said, I felt I should either excuse myself before Erin was done being busy poolside or dive in the water with my clothes on and give myself a distraction. Becca now began leering at me and frankly made me a little uncomfortable. Erin had made clear that our trip was not going to be all about sex (as our other trips together had been) and that she wanted to remain on her dad's good side. This visage was threatening to ruin all of her pleading for chaste good fun.

I turned on my heel and sped towards the patio, only to be greeted by the girls' step-mother. She had smiling eyes and somewhat lank brown hair as she met me just before I reached the door to the house. She stretched her arms out to give me a hug and I recoiled somewhat due to my turgid state. Not wanting to be rude, I faked a small cough and said I didn't want to give her anything. She put her arms down and welcomed me pretty cordially, explaining that food would be on in about ten minutes just loud enough for the girls to hear, while she craned her neck to seek them behind me.

As she told us, one of the sisters jumped into the pool and made a sizable splash. Casually glancing over my shoulder to see which one, Becca emerged from the water dripping and shook her head to get the hair out of her face. As she wrung her hair out behind her head, I looked and saw that one of her breasts was nearly popping out of the top of her suit. She demurely adjusted her suit while making eye contact with me. This was all I needed to see to know that I had better get inside. I didn't know who had witnessed that look, so being elsewhere was most definitely the right choice in that moment.

The afternoon and part of the early evening passed without further incident. No more looks or comments or flat-out unmitigated longing occurred, so I took that to be a sign of good things to come. Perhaps all the pressure of keeping up appearances wouldn't be necessary in this visit.

At this point I should make clear that I hadn't wanted to re-ignite anything with Becca at the outset of this trip, but she had already shown me that I could be convinced without too much difficulty. I was trying hard to keep my distance so as not to be lured (or to take any similar action myself).

After we had finished supper, the girls' dad was washing dishes and accidentally cut his hand on a water glass he was scrubbing. His wife looked at it briefly (she didn't do well with blood) and stated that he was likely going to need stitches. She said she needed the help of two of us to get things taken care of; one of us was to go to the airport to fetch Fleur and the other was to drive her husband to urgent care to get his hand looked at. I was 'volunteered' (READ: volun-told) for the task of picking up Fleur and driving her back home, and I was to take their dad's precious Buick. After being instructed a number of times to be kind to the car, I headed out into the garage to get going. As I opened the door to the Buick and bent down into the driver's seat, I heard the inside garage door open and shut without seeing who came in. I turned my head to the passenger's side of the car and Becca was waiting by the door handle signaling for me to unlock her door. Instead, I reached over and rolled down the window a little and asked her what was up.

"Dad wanted me to go with you so you didn't mess up the car."

"You? And how are you going to do any better with this car than I will? You might be the worst driver I've ever sat next to."

"Just shut up and drive, I want to show you something while we're on the way."

"Does Erin know you're coming?"

"What my sister doesn't know is a lot, as if you weren't already aware."

I shot her a look I hoped said "this is neither the time nor the place," but her smiling response likely meant she perceived both the time and place quite differently than I did. I gritted my teeth, steeled my resolve, and opened the door to let Becca in. She sat down quickly and began drumming on the dash, encouraging me to, in her words, "go, go, go." Turning the engine over, I could already feel my previously mentioned state of excitement returning. I pressed the bottom on the sun visor and the garage door opened up. When I reached over to do so, Becca rested her hand on my thigh. I lifted her hand up gently and placed it on her own thigh when I returned to my side of the car.

Not turning my head to look but sensing her vision burning holes in the side of my face, I glanced in my peripheral vision and saw a face of mild amusement. She had a power over me I can't deny, but only because I gave it to her, perhaps willingly perhaps not. I could see her whole face light up as she smiled at me cunningly. Breaking the silence, she spoke softly enough that I had to move closer just to hear her. Arching my neck in her direction, she spoke again.

"So you'd rather I did it to myself? Is that it?"

"I'm sorry, did what?"

In answer, she placed her left hand inside the waistband of her shorts and began to shift uneasily in her seat. She removed her seatbelt after some fumbling and pulled the lever of the side of her seat to recline it some. I looked once, did a double-take, then a triple-take, and observed her sliding her shorts down around her ankles. Once there, she used three fingers and began idly massaging her clit in full view of the traffic we had just entered. Breathing a little easier when I realized that the Buick's windows had been tinted, I still had a hard time reconciling my previous displeasure at her persistence with my now animatedly thrilled state.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly while she continued toying disconnectedly with herself. The world had clearly melted away for her as she did not notice my pleading looks or indeed my prominent erection. She started to increase the pace at which she circled her clit and briefly took her fingers and popped them into my mouth. Officially casting my lot in with her, I swirled my tongue around her three fingers and drank thirstily from them. I sucked them for her following which she changed her approach by putting her feet on the door and the dash and plunging those same three fingers into her now noisily excited cunt. She picked up the pace quite a bit and began vigorously fucking herself until she shouted abruptly, shuddered, took a few deep breaths, and stopped altogether. Her fingers emerging, she again thrust them in my face for me to clean. I wasted no time in showing her my appreciation for this unprecedented act of wantonness by slurping away hungrily, licking my lips each time I took her fingers from my mouth so I didn't waste any of that delicious essence.

Emboldened, she then leaned over in my direction and began to grab at the zipper on my shorts while I drove on. Deftly unzipping my them, she then reached inside my shorts to try and get at my cock. In my unimaginably aroused state, she couldn't manage to get my underwear out of the way, so I did the work for her, adjusting and then shifting myself sufficiently to poke through the opening in my shorts. Now fully erect and unconstrained, I grabbed the back of Becca's head and gently pushed her down towards my lap where she lovingly engulfed the head of my cock and half of the shaft. I felt the back of her throat almost immediately and she then began to pace herself as she bobbed up and down in my lap. I firmly believe the best blowjobs are the sloppiest blowjobs, so I 'encouraged' her to take as much of me down her throat as she could from time to time. Each time I would push down on the back of her head she would begin to gag and I would relent. After repeating this process for some time, I realized we were getting near to the airport. I wanted to hurry things along, but I didn't want to push her boundaries as I wasn't really all that familiar with them at this point. I began rhythmically rocking her head up and down a little more rapidly and she took the hint and began gagging herself on me with each stroke. With drool running out of her open mouth and coating my balls, I was enjoying every movement she was making. Each time she would go down she made a wet choking sound that would catch in the back of her throat. The sound alone drove me wild. I started to feel that familiar tension in my calves and thighs and I was nearing orgasm very quickly. Two or three more gags and I would explode, I was sure of it. I lovingly closed my fingers around a fistful of her hair and moaned breathlessly that I was ready to cum. She plunged her mouth down over the entirety of my cock, struggled to close her lips around it and I shot rope after rope of cum right into the back of her throat. She spluttered and coughed when she came up, covering her mouth with the back of her hand and wincing.