Unconditional Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I make a counter-offer? I think it would be better if we left the option open at least. Maybe we should agree to put things on hold for now and see how we feel about it by the end of summer."

I saw a light go off in Becca's eyes and Dr. Sommers got up and walked away from her desk; she was clearly losing interest. Lily spoke quietly to Becca to help her make up her mind.

"You know sweetie, that's probably not the worst plan. It seems like you two actually do have some pretty intense feelings for each other. Maybe it would make sense to have an actual adult conversation about it sometime."

Becca broke down crying at those words. It seemed to me that this was her play at making that conversation happen in the present-tense rather than waiting until the end of summer, but she was between a rock and a hard place. She had a thousand-yard stare aimed at the back wall of the office, but she didn't reply right away. When she did, she looked right through me.

"All I wanted was to have a real relationship with someone who got me. You get me. You get me better than anyone I've ever been with. We like the same things, the same people, we even have the same sense of humor. I just thought I found someone I could have a real relationship with, someone who wanted me for me."

"Someone who just happened to be fucking your sister?!" the professor interjected. I'm not sure it was appreciated by anyone, because we both snapped our attention to the other side of the room and shot Lily the same look.

"Listen this isn't easy for anybody. Let's just be civil at least," it was the best I could do to sound like the good guy here, a role I didn't earn and wouldn't be very good at right then.

"No, she's right. I'm being naive and stupid. How could I expect to steal you away from Erin? Erin is the perfect girlfriend, isn't she? She takes care of you, she fucks you, she's sweet and kind and thoughtful and wants to have your babies. All the things I'm not and will never be."

Convinced she was now just fishing for compliments, I tried to stay on topic with my response.

"Listen, you know very well that almost all of those things apply to you too. I just don't think you've considered what our relationship would be like if we tried to be a couple right now. Your parents would have nothing to do with you, Erin would be ruined, Fleur would probably never speak to you again, and even Kristi would wonder what the hell's wrong with you. And think about what it would be like when you weren't at school? Are you going to come stay with me? I live with my parents! It would NOT be a good fit."

The idea was rolling around in her brain, but she just couldn't let it go.

"But I want to BE with you. That's all I want…"

Her desperation was starting to show and I didn't really know how to handle it. I hadn't had this kind of conversation with Becca before. We just played things fast and loose. That's what we did, that's what we always did.

"I'm sorry I just don't think that will work for us right now."

The crying began anew, but this time in earnest. Becca's chest was heaving with wracking sobs and flowing tears. I considered stepping out for a minute, but I couldn't leave her like this. I shifted over to the other side of the love seat and hugged Becca around the shoulders. She laid her head against my shoulder and curled up into a ball while she cried. I felt responsible for her, I felt awful about leading her on and making her get attached to me. None of this was how things should've gone.

"Just tell me something…" she intoned, meekly, "do you love me?"

I looked her right in the eye while I thought. I knew I should be honest this time. I needed to stop shying away from Becca and I needed to stop running away from what was really going on all this time.

"I think I do, yes," I said it quietly and seriously. She wouldn't miss the significance of that.

"Good. Because I think I really love you too."

Becca hugged me back right then, and hard. She wiped tears from her eyes and leaned over to Lily's desk to fetch a tissue. She blew into the tissue loudly and made us both give a little chuckle. It seemed like things were finally going in the direction she wanted; I felt like she deserved that.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, when I get back let's talk about what happens now."

"Sounds good."

Becca left quickly and quietly. Dr. Sommers picked up where Becca left off.

"She really respects you, you know. She told me that. She told me she hasn't respected a man in her life in a long time."

"Do I seem like the kind that deserves anyone's respect right now?"

"Not as far as I can tell, but she knows you better."

I put my head in my hands and thought about my next goal: getting back to Becca's school and picking up Erin before she got any more suspicious.

Becca came back into the room just then, but I didn't look up. She put her hand on my shoulder while I hung my head. I turned my head to meet her gaze and when I did, I was reminded why it was that I put us through all this. She looked gorgeous. She looked confident and hopeful for the first time since we got back to campus.

"Now, I had a little treat for you that I just know you'll love. You'll have to clear out of here for a few minutes, but I'll call you in when I'm ready for you."

"Now, I just want to be clear. Where are going to talk about this all again in the next few months, right?"

"Don't worry about that, just worry about tonight. You have a lot of work on your hands."

The mood swing was a full 180 degrees, but I thought I should be thankful that there was no more crying. I really didn't like seeing Becca cry, I decided. Stepping out into the hall, the door was closed behind me by either Dr. Sommers or Becca, but it was closed somewhat hard and a loud sound echoed through the empty hallway. I idly glanced at the walls in the hall, most of which were cluttered up with bulletin boards or fliers announcing different campus activities. One bulletin board actually did draw my interest for a minute though, it was a whole board full of photos from a trip to Haiti. Apparently Dr. Sommers and a number of students had traveled there to assist with all manner of tasks related to cleanup after a natural disaster. There was photo after photo of students standing in piles of rubble with an armful of this and that, moving things around and trying to clear debris. The pictures got less and less focused on deeds of heroism as the collage went along and by the end of the timeline the photos mostly represented what the students and natives did for recreation time. In this sequence I noticed a number of pictures of the doctor as she was relaxing as well. One photo of her with her arms around the shoulders of some Haitian women was particularly striking. She was wearing a yellow sundress that showed off her curves very nicely. She had wider hips than I remembered seeing and her breasts looked perfectly framed by the top of the sundress. The next photo showed her in athletic shorts kicking around a soccer ball. Her legs looked stunning, they were muscular but not huge and they were beautifully tanned. I had a hard time getting over what I was feeling as I looked at these pictures and it made me think I was being a little insensitive based on the conversation with Becca that had just concluded.

Becca leaned her head out of the office and told me to join her inside now. I walked back over to the giant wooden door and grasped the handle. I breathed deeply and resigned myself to whatever happened now. Whatever made Becca happy even for one night was what I wanted more than anything. I crossed the threshold keeping my head up as I did. When I shut the door, I turned and saw Becca on the love seat again, only this time she wasn't wearing anything. I started to walk toward her, but movement from the corner of my eye stopped me for a second. I turned towards the movement and saw Lily come out of the closet off of her office wearing the same outfit as Becca. She smiled a broad, devious smile and set about moving things around behind the desk. I eyed her as she moved her lithe form about the office, kicking things out of her way and then spreading a blanket on the floor.

I turned back to Becca and continued moving towards the love seat. I could see what was in motion here and I didn't know how to react besides the obvious. There would be no objecting and there would be no hesitation, I was so excited about this prospect I didn't even know where to begin. Sensing my interest peaking, Becca spread her legs and started idly circling her clit with three fingers. While she stroked herself, she spoke brusquely to me.

"I'm going to sit out this first part. You go ahead over to Dr. Sommers."

Making my way around the desk without breaking eye contact with Becca, Lily grabbed me by the belt and pulled me towards her from the floor. She got up on her knees and started to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my shorts. Dropping them to the floor, Lily then fished my cock out of my briefs and held it gently while she looked it over. I would suppose she approved because her next movement was a swift one, she put me in her mouth right down to the hilt in one fluid motion. She was trying to tongue my balls while my cock invaded her throat. She was gagging each time she tried to deepthroat and the noise she made was at once grotesque and a huge turn-on. Long strands of spit hung down from her lips as she pounded her throat with my fully erect dick. I never was one to finish just from a blowjob, but Lily got me very close with the concerted effort she put forth. As I felt like I was beginning to crest that particular wave, she locked eyes with me used her entire tongue to circle my cock and wipe all that spit over her own face. It was like nothing I had ever seen before and it made me incredibly excited; I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

Becca then strode over to our little huddle on the blanket and dropped down to her knees right next to Lily. Without missing a beat, Lily handed me over to Becca and then began to suck on both my balls, one at a time. Becca tried to do her best Lily impression on me, but she couldn't get my cock all the way down her throat when it was this hard, even despite her best efforts. She still slobbered all over me and made a huge mess of both me and Lily, but I wasn't complaining. Becca released me with an audible 'pop' and then grabbed Lily and began kissing her deeply and unreservedly. The two of them appeared to be voraciously embraced and otherwise distracted, so I grabbed my cock and began stroking slowly. I was interrupted shortly after when Lily released Becca and grabbed me with her free hand. Stroking forcefully (maybe a little too forcefully), Lily turned her attention to Becca's remarkable breasts and began sucking and teasing them with increasing fervor. Becca was clearly peaking in her excitement as well as she started squirming and tossing her head from side to side as Lily's attentions got more intense.

Becca's breath got short and her stare went a bit glazed. Her mouth dropped open and didn't shut until she grabbed my cock back from Lily and tried deepthroating me again, with similar results. She plunged me in and out of her mouth continually while she tried to cum, but she remained frustrated as Lily did just enough to keep her wet and ready, but not enough to send her over the edge. I had tried this technique with Becca before, and I had a feeling that Lily seemed to be even better at it than I was. All I knew was that when Becca finally did take that leap it was going to be a big drop and she would likely have little left to give after she landed.

Lily laid back and waited patiently for Becca to finish her attempts to get me to cum prematurely. This wasn't going to be one of those two or three orgasm experiences for me, these two were wearing me out very capably. I was like to be one and done tonight, but that wasn't about to get in the way of me enjoying myself immensely. Becca again let go of me and gave a little gag as she removed her mouth from my dick. She smiled at me coquettishly, turned her head, and leaned over onto her hands and knees. As she looked up to smile similarly at Lily, she wiggled her ass in the air as a clear invitation to get started with the next phase of our enjoyment. I shed my briefs and got down to a kneeling position behind her. With her face now buried in Lily's mound lapping away at her clit, I pushed my cock slowly inside her pussy and wasted no time pounding away in time to Lily's rapid breaths and appreciative moans. While I began to pick up my pace a little more, I wet my right thumb and placed it at the entrance to Becca's tight ass and applied even pressure. I didn't have to wait long to get the reaction I was hoping for as Becca gasped and her pussy clenched up tight on me. I adjusted the angle I was fucking her at and plunged my thumb deep inside her, only to see her back stiffen as she fell forward right into Lily's lap, convulsing. She fell on her hands and then placed them underneath her to circle her clit while I continued my assault on her wet cunt. With Becca prone, her face flat on the blanket, gasping for air and release, Lily reached into her desk drawer and grabbed what appeared to be a condom. She tore the wrapper off with her teeth and pulled the rubber sheath out of its packaging. I fucked away at the puddle of Becca crumpled in front of me and withdrew my thumb suddenly and quickly. Becca's head bolted up out of the blankets and into the air while she struggled for breath and control. I grabbed her hair around her shoulders and pulled hard while I got ready for her impending orgasm. Her head arched towards the sky, she bucked her hips and yelled loudly as she came on my cock. I kept up my pace while her bad spasmed strongly for nearly a full minute, following which she crumpled like a cheap suit and collapsed right in the middle of both Lily and I.

I slide myself from Becca while I watched her back rise and fall rapidly, but I had no desire to linger. I got up and walked over to Lily, who grabbed me and guided me back down the blanket to lay on my back. Once there, she grabbed the condom and placed it in her mouth. With a deft movement, she wrapped her lips around my Becca-soaked organ and unrolled the condom right down the entire length of my shaft. I threw my head back and just enjoyed the sensation while she worked. Once finished, I adjusted the condom a little while Lily straddled my hips and sunk herself down onto me. She impaled herself and gently rocked back and forth until she was used to the size and shape. Once comfortable, she placed her hands on my chest while she lifted herself up and placed herself back down onto me over and over. She moved only her hips and banged them into my cock at an incredible pace. Her eyes stared right into mine as she moved her hips in a blur. She moved so fast I couldn't match the speed of my upward thrusts because I couldn't move quickly enough. Becca was starting to come back around and lifted herself first up onto her elbows and then slowly to her feet. Once she could finally stand up she walked over to the two of us, turned so she faced away from Lily, stood over me with her legs splayed apart, and began to squat down until her pussy was right in my face. I got ready to began nibbling on her clit again, but she repositioned herself so it was her asshole right in front of me instead of her cunt. Needing no more prodding, I grabbed her hips on either side and pulled down on her while I shoved my tongue up inside of her. I lapped long strokes at the outside of her anus in between spreading her cheeks with my hands and bottoming out inside her. The three of us continued our activity for some time (it seemed like hours) until Lily started to cum, then Becca, and then it was my turn.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, I'm almost there."

Becca took this as her cue and stood over Lily and waited for her to stand up and remove me from her dripping pussy. Once Lily was up, Becca bent over and removed the condom from me.

"I want you finish inside me."

Becca knew this was off-limits, but I wasn't surprised at her attempt at an end around. She had tried this before too, always claiming she 'just wanted to see what it felt like.' I was not into it nearly as much as she was and I wasn't this time either.

Wagging a finger at her (with all of my remaining brain power), I smiled and shook my head to emphasize how little chance she had of making this happen. Ignoring me entirely, she again straddled my waist and lowered herself down. She licked her palm and slid it across her asshole, then positioned me at the opening to her ass and drove down hard. She met little resistance and I was inside her to the hilt in no time. Lily gasped when she saw this and sat right with Becca to watch all our efforts come to a head. Becca continued to work her ass up and down on me for another minute or two and the time had come. My breathing picked up and my vision became intense but narrow in focus just as my cock began to throb. Becca could feel every heartbeat in the head of my cock as she kept the pace up. I laid my head down as if in slow motion and the release finally washed over me. Becca shouted again as she felt every pulse and every rush of semen out of me and into her. Lily watched in rapt attention and met eyes with Becca, just as a pout ran across her face and her heart rate began coming down once again.

Everybody was a little creaky and a little slow in their movements once things subsided. We became picking ourselves up and getting dressed. It had been one hell of a terrific fuck and none of us were in any rush whatsoever. We all got dressed right there in the office and opened the windows along the back wall to get some fresh air. It was stuffy as could be, causing Becca and I to sweat profusely to the point where we were just swamped. Once I was dressed, I reached into my pocket to check my phone and sure enough there were a few texts I had missed.

- you wudnt mind if i went to a frat party with kristi, wud u? -

- this place is loud!! come see us when you get hre. kristi says its the black house and that becca will no where -

- hope ur having fun with becca! ;) -

- so… -

- im drunk -

- like -

- rlly drunk -

- come say hi!! -

This banter was a combination of drunk, needy, and desperate. Those three things had let to events in the past that did not do Erin's and my relationship a lot of good. She had a tendency to seek solace with anything or anyone that moved on those occasions, and I had little doubt that her newfound lack of confidence wasn't helping much. I showed Becca and she almost jumped when she saw where Erin was.

"Umm, we might want to get over there quick. Good things don't normally come from women visiting the Black House."

"What's the Black House anyway?"

"That's the lacrosse house. They have a bit of a reputation."

'Oh terrific,' I thought to myself, 'this is exactly how this should go. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.'

Becca and I spoke briefly with Dr. Sommers and told her how much fun we had had and how we'd love to do it again sometime. Lily didn't seem as enthusiastic as we did, but I chalked that up to her not wanting to interfere where she didn't belong, which was a pretty reasonable position to take. Following our quick conversation, Becca and I retraced our steps back to my car and we took off for Becca's school again in a big hurry. Pulling up in the dorm parking lot for the second time that day, I realized that I hadn't even had time to clean up from our earlier tryst. I hoped it wouldn't come back to haunt me.

We made our way to the Black House in a big hurry and saw a couple guys sitting on the porch drinking beer. They had cigars resting in a makeshift ashtray on the railing of near where they were sitting and they wore serious looks on their faces, not at all in keeping with the ethos of the event as near as I could tell. On our way over to the Black House, Becca and I had seen party after party after party and everyone reveling rather than reeling. The sight had actually done me some good, because I assumed that Erin must be doing the same thing. The looks on these guys faces told a completely different story from the rest of campus.