Unconditional Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackson I want you to take three deep breaths for me. This is the only moment you need to worry about. No Yesterday. No Tomorrow. Just this moment, now, where you and I are together. You're not late for anything. You are not going to miss anything. You are exactly where you are meant to be and you are exactly who you are supposed to be. Whatever happens today is exactly what is supposed to happen. And if you want, this moment can be the only moment. This moment, just you and I, for the rest of your life and all you need to do for me is breathe."

You and I together, she had said. Those were the words which had broken through the veil for him. He had realized at that point just how much he wanted Charlotte and he was determined to find out if she wanted him too. He had cleaned up his act, given up drinking that night and tried to pull himself together. Over the next several weeks he had overloaded Charlotte with every horrible, depraved and necessary sin that he had ever committed. She hadn't ever flinched. She had absorbed every lurid fact and bloody detail and had offered only insightful and empathetic comments. Then, he had started to notice that she looked more beautiful and put together each time he saw her. Her hair shone, her nails and make-up were impeccable, her clothes were tighter and more revealing and the thing he noticed the most, the thing which haunted his dreams and filled his waking thoughts was her skin. The pale, smooth creamy and succulent look that her skin had begun to have tormented him. He wanted to lick it, to taste it, to grab it, to claw at it and ultimately to possess it and her.

So he had leaned in one afternoon after their therapy appointment had ended and he had squeezed her into a tight embrace and whispered a thank you into her ear. And he had felt her soften in his arms. Her pulse had raced and when they had pulled apart he had seen her dilated pupils and flushed cheeks. She wanted him and he was going to make her his.

MINE. MINE. MINE.

The word battered through Jackson's mind as he continued to plunge his cock in and out of Charlotte's mouth. When she reached back and grabbed his naked ass, digging her fingers into him, in an attempt to help him push even deeper down her throat, Jackson let himself go.

Charlotte

Charlotte barely had to swallow as Jackson unleashed his hot load into her. He was so far down her throat already that her tongue barely tasted the prize of his orgasm. When his tremors subsided, he pulled out far enough that she was able to take a deep breath and she sucked on his head ensuring that she had every single drop that she had earned. When her gentle sucking started to become more persistent again, the sensory overload on Jackson's cock was too much and he pulled away from her. He caught her pouting lips with his own and kissed her deeply.

"My God Babydoll!" Jackson mumbled, trying to pull his lips from Charlotte's and failing. "You are amazing at that. Now. Sit down and let Daddy reward you."

Charlotte moved from the spot where she had been splayed out on the desk and sat as instructed on the edge of her desk chair. Then she moved backwards, so that the back of the chair touched the wall and she was able to hook her heels along the edge of her desk. She opened her legs about hip width apart and watched Jackson crawl under her desk and towards her displayed form. When he reached her, he pushed her legs as far apart as possible and then licked up along her damp panties from her puckered ass to the tiny spot just above her throbbing clit.

Then he moved away from Charlie, to retrieve an item from his fallen jacket, rummaging around in the pile of clothes that she had left behind while stripping him. When he came back to kneel before her exposed and spread legs, he pulled out a large and wickedly sharp knife. Charlotte's eyes widened as she looked at the glistening metal, but Jackson's intent was visible on his face. He wasn't going to hurt her, his eyes were filled with a mischievous glint. She smiled widely to him and bit down on her bottom lip, waiting for his next move. Jackson slid the flat side of the cold steel up the inside of Charlie's thigh and then gently slid the blade down the other side. She could feel the pressure as the sharp edge ran along her flesh and although Jackson could have easily broken her skin, he didn't. In a motion that was too fast for her to see before it had already happened, Jackson sliced both sides of her panties, destroying them and fully displaying her dripping wet cunt to his hungry eyes.

"You won't ever need panties again Babydoll." Jackson said looking at her surprised face. "Daddy likes to be able to use you whenever the mood strikes him."

Before she could answer him back, Jackson slid three fingers deep into her pussy. Her body gave him no resistance, she was far too slick and she moaned loudly. He slid his fingers in and out slowly, never breaking his eye contact with her. Charlie's eyes fluttered open and closed with the motion of Jackson's penetration and as her pussy walls tried to grip and pull at his fingers to prevent them from sliding back out, she tried in vain to spread her legs even wider. Charlie squeezed her eyes shut when she began to feel her orgasm coiling deep in her abdomen.

"Open your eyes Babydoll." Jackson commanded to her quietly. "Don't hide from me. I want to see you as cum for me like the good little girl that you are."

Charlie forced her eyes back open and met Jackson's clear gaze. The intimacy of locking eyes with her new Daddy while he finger fucked her tightening pussy was just too much. Charlotte's first orgasm rocked through her body, she wanted to slam her legs closed and ride out the spasms of pleasure but Jackson pulled his fingers out and grabbed her legs pushing against them outward as he latched onto her hardened clit with his mouth. Charlotte groaned out loudly as he sucked her bud and flicked it rapidly with the tip of his tongue. The waves of her first orgasm were just barely finished and Charlie was already on the edge of another. Jackson stroked across her, adding pressure and flattening out his tongue. She gasped at the change in sensations and then felt him pull away just a fraction from her flesh and start to blow. As Jackson's hot breath blew across Charlie's overly sensitive clit, her back arched and a second and much stronger orgasm shattered her.

When her senses returned to her, Jackson was still between her legs languidly lapping up her cream as her orgasm subsided. She was still panting when he looked up and their eyes met again. Besides moaning and gasping, Charlotte had been only quietly participating in their tryst. She decided that this was the moment to break her silence.

"Fuck me." She said holding his gaze. "Please Daddy. I need to feel you inside me."

It was the first time she had addressed Jackson by the title he had given himself in their newly formed pairing and it had the desired effect. His eyes briefly glazed with lust before clearing into the steely look which sent shivers down her spine.

He stood up from beneath the desk and took Charlie's hands into his own, pulling her to her feet. His cock stood rigidly at attention and poked into her belly as he shoved her up against the wall and roughly claimed her mouth. This kiss was different from the first one that they had shared what seemed like hours ago. It still sent lighting strikes through Charlie's body, making her feel like her skin was aflame but it was also full of dark desires. Jackson broke off the kiss abruptly and spun Charlotte around, off of the wall and face down onto her desk. He grabbed her arms, pulled them back behind her and pinned her wrists down, holding them in an iron grip resting just above her ass.

He pushed the head of his cock into her slick wet hole and froze. Charlie moaned and attempted to push back on him, her pussy desperately trying to devour his entire length.

SMACK!

Jackson's free hand connected loudly with the flesh of her rounded ass and Charlie cried out in painful shock and surprise.

"Daddy is in charge here, Babydoll." He warned, chastising her. "So far you have been such a good girl. You've already surprised me with what you are capable of. But now I am demanding your complete obedience. You will not cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

Charlotte paused before answering. In truth, in that moment she would have agreed to anything if it meant he would plunge into her tight sheath and not stop until he branded her with his seed. But she could hear the genuine pride in his voice when he had called her a good girl, and she craved to hear that again. She wanted to please him more than anything else that she had ever wanted.

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

Once the words had left her mouth, Jackson impaled her on to his full length. It was heaven. His wide and long cock stretched her tight cunt, molding her around him. They were a perfect fit. He started off slowly, pushing all the way in and then pulling all the way back out. After a few long and steady thrusts Jackson used his free hand to grab ahold of Charlotte's hair and yanked her head back. Her neck gracefully bowed under the pressure of his grip and he began to pound away at her like a man possessed. He was slamming into her so hard that the desk was slowly shifting across the carpeted floor and his balls slapped into her clit. She could feel her muscles clenching as her orgasm began to build and that was when Charlie started to panic. She didn't know how she could possibly stop herself from cumming and she didn't want to disappoint her Daddy. She started to whimper as she felt him swelling inside her, making her ravenous with need.

Luckily for Charlotte, Jackson knew that she was far too close to the edge and he leaned down, bringing her ear close to his mouth and whispered to her.

"Cum for Daddy, Babydoll."

She did as she was told and came loudly, screaming out her ecstasy for him to hear. He continued to plow into her as her body shook, leaving her breathless and when she was done he released her hands and pulled her by the hair over to the white leather couch.

Jackson sat down and Charlie straddled his lap. He let go of her hair and grabbed two handfuls of her bountiful breasts, while Charlie positioned herself above his erection, which was now slick with the juices of her pussy, and sank herself slowly down until her ass rested on his thighs. As she moved back up, he pulled her tits into his mouth sucking at them and then twisted the nipples as she sank back down again. Charlotte wanted to feel him coat her insides with his creamy juice and she was determined to make it happen. She rotated her hips as she bounced up and down on Jackson's dick like a pogo stick. But although she could tell that her movements were pleasing her Daddy, she could also feel that his orgasm was still a long way off. So Charlotte decided to step up her game.

She grabbed his face between her hands and ran her fingers into his high and tight hair. Making sure his eyes were locked with hers she started to speak.

"This is the only moment. You and I, together. Possess me. Dominate me. Control me. Take me Jackson." And then leaning in close and brushing her lips against his earlobe she added, "Daddy, I'm YOURS, fucking OWN me."

Her words unleashed the beast that he had kept caged until now. He grabbed Charlie's hips and began to assault her pussy. He slammed into Charlotte over and over again and when he still felt like he could and would go deeper, he rotated Charlie around and drove them both into the couch. Hovering above her now, Charlotte watched as Jackson lost himself in her willing body. She was sure there was no way that he could go deeper, but every plunge proved her wrong and her pussy swelled repeatedly around his shaft. Charlotte wanted to come again. Desperately. She raked her nails down Jackson's back and stretched her legs open to their very limits. When she finally caught Jackson's gaze again, she begged him with her own look, telling him silently how demanding her body was becoming. His face dipped down to hers and they began to kiss, feverishly, matching the pace of their coupling. When he disengaged his lips from hers a moment later, letting her breathe, he whispered.

"Now."

Charlotte's body responded to the words and to the huge swell of Jackson's cock deep within her. Her orgasm crested and she was destroyed into a million pieces, as Jackson reached his own climax and shot her full of jet after jet of his creamy spunk.

When he collapsed on top of her, they stayed motionless on the couch together, letting the cool air brush over their hot skin. After a few minutes, Jackson shifted, pulling his still semi hard shaft from her pussy and Charlotte immediately felt the loss. She didn't want to ever be without him inside her again and she groaned in disappointment.

He moved back to the pile of his clothes on the floor and for an instant Charlotte was gripped with fear and shame. Had he only been interested in conquering her once and now he was going to get dressed and leave her behind him, never to be seen again? But then she saw him pull something from the pocket of his dress pants and turn back towards her. He motioned for her to rise and come stand before him. Charlie scrambled up from the couch and took a clumsy step on weak legs. When she realized that she was lightheaded and her muscles felt like rubber, she slowed down and carefully closed the gap between them.

Jackson's eyes were filled with pride and love when Charlotte finally took her place in front of him. He held out a luxurious black ribbon necklace to her. It had a simple small gold heart dangling from the front and understanding that he meant to put it on for her, Charlie scooped up her hair and turned her back to him. When it settled around her throat, Jackson leaned in and nuzzled at her neck. She felt his cock hardening again against her ass, as he began to nip at the sensitive spot just below her ear.

"Mine." He murmured into her flesh.

"Yours." She answered back and she prayed that this was the moment they would be in together, for the rest of their lives.

12