Unconventional

Story Info
A model and a midget?
4.8k words
4.4
33.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the brands mentioned are not mine. Do not sue me.

*:*:*:*:*

"Izzy, we're ready to start the photo shoot."

Izabel Garcia finished fiddling with her already immaculately made up face to the photo shoot's director, Max Ryder, who was standing at the door, waiting for her. "Well then, let's go."

She stood beside Max and they walked shoulder to shoulder. Being a model, it was a requirement to be tall and Izabel was just that. Not only was she extremely tall but was also graced with a perfectly proportioned body. Unlike other models, she wasn't waifish but rather curvy and this contributed to her easy rise to success. Everyone insisted she was the next Gisele Bündchen but she disliked the fact that she was being compared to her fellow Brazilian model because, like everyone else, she wanted to make a name for herself.

Similar to some models, Izabel didn't think of pursuing the career but when visiting relatives in New York when she was fifteen, she was discovered by a modeling agent who offered her the job and it was encouraged by her mother. She accepted and moved to New York where she trained on how to walk, pose and learn everything she needed to know about the business.

She was immediately noticed due to her figure and soon became a runway model and shot photos for designers such as Vera Wang, Giorgo Armani, Fendi, Ralph Lauren and Versace. Her portfolio grew and she was gradually being recognized in the fashion world. Her big break came when she appeared on the June 2007 cover of American Vogue and as soon as it came out, she was flooded with more offers. She did more runway shows as well as becoming the face of designers such as Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Ralph Lauren, Levi's and Chanel. In addition, she became the new spokesmodel for Estée Lauder.

And just recently, she was offered to be one of the Victoria's Secret angels. Hence, the reason why she was here, shooting a PR poster for the Victoria's Secret 2009 Fashion Show which would introduce her as the newest angel. Underneath the robe she wore, she was wearing a very sexy red lace bra and boyshorts. Her dirty blond hair strategically mussed to create the "I-just-got-laid-look" with hazel eyes made up to seduce and lipgloss highlighting her plump lips; she was more than ready.

Their set was in an expensive home in the Hollywood hills with a bed placed in front of a glass floor-to-ceiling window, overlooking the view. It had rumpled, silk, white sheets which further emphasized the just-got-out-of-bed theme. It was early in the morning and by the looks of it, the photographer wants to use natural lighting due to the small amount of lighting equipment. There was a tall ladder in front of the bed which meant they were taking shots from above.

When people noticed her presence, she was immediately greeted by the crew. She looked around for the person carrying a camera – her photographer – but didn't see anyone.

"Good morning, Ms. Garcia." a deep, baritone voice greeted her.

Izabel looked around but she didn't notice anyone approach her. She turned to Max who pointed to her legs. She looked and there stood a man whose head reached to her hips. She stepped back and looked at the man with wide eyes.

"I'm Erik Armstrong," he introduced himself holding out a hand "I'm your photographer for today."

She didn't move to shake his hand because she was still in a state of shock. She wasn't prejudiced against those who are affected by dwarfism but it was her first time meeting one in person. Sure, she saw them in circuses or passed by some on the street but this was the first time she actually got to meet one up close.

Erik Armstrong was an attractive man with brown hair and eyes. He was also muscular and built like a brick house. Wearing a tight black t-shirt and jeans, his muscles were prominent. He looked like the actor playing Angel on Buffy – a show Izabel watched with her cousin to familiarize herself with American culture – whom she always lusted after.

Behind her, Max coughed and she started. Erik still had his hand held out, waiting. Izabel blushed and shook it. "I'm sorry, pleased to meet you Mr. Armstrong."

"Oh please, call me Erik." He released her hand and gripped his camera which was hanging off a strap wrapped around his neck. "I guess we should acquaint with each other before we start."

She agreed and they made their way to some chairs. He told her about his qualifications and his past work and they discussed ideas they had regarding the shoot. He was polite and gentlemanly, letting her speak first and he seemed to consider her ideas, not ignore them like some photographers do. As they talked she observed him more and noticed that she was attracted to the man. He was very handsome with a good personality to match.

"Shall we begin?" he asked, when they run out of things to discuss.

Izabel nodded and walked towards the bed, removing her robe and laying down on it. There was an audible gasp in the room by people awed by her beauty. She tried to make herself unaware of their stares and forced herself to concentrate on the job at hand.

Erik climbed on the stairs for the bird's-eye-view shots and poised his camera. He looked down at her and smiled. "Okay, let's do this."

Izabel placed her one hand on her hair mussing it up and draped the other arm over her stomach. She stuck her butt out as well as her breasts forming and S-shape, sliding one leg higher than the other. She turned her head away before looking at the camera.

Erik pressed on the shutter and a light somewhere flashed. "Good."

"Izabel, why don't you use a seductive smile?" Max suggested from behind a computer.

She followed his directions and struck the same pose but this time with a smile. Then she maneuvered her body into a different pose.

"Tilt your chin up a little." Erik directed.

She did and he took another shot.

"Gorgeous."

The shoot, as all shoots do, took very long with her striking different poses, angles and facial features. Max and Erik directed and gave suggestions which she followed. Erik went down the stairs and took some photos of her showing the backdrop. Towards the end, Erik told her that she should have fun with the last few frames and he allowed her to make it spontaneous. She did and rolled around the bed, tangling her limbs in the sheets yet still managing to show the underwear.

Before doing this shoot, Max advised her to think about her best lover and to react the way she would if they were about to share a passionate night together. She only had one lover and it was her cheating ex, Rick, and he wasn't a very good lover.

When the last picture was about to be taken, Izabel looked at Erik and allowed herself to be lost in him. She admired his beauty and thought about what it would be like to feel his hands caressing her body, touching her in places which could make her shiver with pleasure. She wondered how his lips would feel against hers, they looked scrumptious and plump waiting to be devoured. She flushed and realized she was turned on. Immediately, she arched her back, her eyes glazed over, eyelids lowered and lips parted with a gasp as she was overcome with lust.

Being the good photographer that he was, Erik took the shot with great timing. "Now, that's perfect."

He had no idea.

Max announced "it's a wrap people" and Izabel got up from the bed and fanned herself before Brooke, her PA handed her a robe. She stood up and wore it just as Erik approached her and congratulated her for a job well done. Together, they went to where Max was to look at the photos. Two chairs were placed beside each other as Max moved to one side. Erik offered Izabel the middle chair but she hesitated thinking that he might not be able to see but she didn't want to offend him. She took a seat and Erik Followed suit. Max tilted the monitor and flipped through the pictures.

As Izabel expected, her pictures went sexier with each frame but the last one was what stood out the most. She flushed at the picture and looked at Erik, waiting for his reaction. His brows were lowered over his eyes in fierce concentration and his gaze was purely professional. Max sat up when they finished looking at the photos and faced Izabel. "Izzy, I say this with no offense but dang, girl the shots got sexier and you looked like you wanted to have sex by the end of that shoot."

Izabel flushed and looked at Erik who was smiling. He was more handsome when he smiled like that.

"So, have you both decided which photo to use?" the platinum blond director asked.

She bit her lip and nodded. "I pick second frame."

"I think so too." Erik agreed.

Max smiled, "Yeah, It's not too raunchy nor too held-back. Although, that last shot was very seductive and passionate. I guess you followed my tip." The man winked.

It was true, the photo was very seductive and she bathed in the light. The sheets reflected the light well and there was a glow surrounding her that can only be created by nature's light. There was contrast between her red outfit and the white sheets which made her stand out. That photo really was the best.

Izabel shook her head and laughed. "Yes, I did."

Suddenly, Erik stood up. "Well, it was a pleasure working with you Ms. Garcia and I hope to do more projects with you."

Izabel smiled and replied. "I enjoyed it just as well."

The brunette nodded and pivoted, walking away. Izabel felt a pang in her chest while watching him leave and she didn't know what possessed her when she called out to him. "Wait!"

All eyed turned to her and she walked towards Erik who turned and faced her. "Yes?"

She halted and fiddled with the belt of her robe, unsure what to say. It was, after all, unexpected and she tried to conjure up something. "Um, well..."

Erik looked at her expectantly.

A light went on in Izabel's head. "Max and I always share a meal after photo shoots. I just thought maybe you wanted to come? That is, if you're free. I really had fun working with you and I was hoping maybe we could be friends and this could be an opportunity to do so."

Erik looked surprised and averted his chocolate orbs, seeming to think about it. After a few seconds, he looked at her again. "I'm sorry but the reason why I immediately left is because I have another shoot to do."

Izabel frowned and opened her mouth to speak when Erik continued.

"Although, I am very much free tonight and I suppose we could have dinner."

Izabel flashed him a smile, "That would be a wonderful."

They talked about meeting at a famous seafood restaurant at eight then have cocktails afterwards. During this conversation, Izabel noticed Erik had a twinkle in his eyes which she thought was adorable. She told him she'd tell Max and they parted ways with her left in excitement.

*:*:*:*:*

The restaurant was filled with diners and Erik waited for the couple in front of him to be led to their seats before approaching the maître d' desk. Typically, the man looked snobbish at first but managed to plant a fake smile on his face. "Welcome to The Cannery Seafood of the Pacific. How can I help you? "

Erik didn't bother pasting a fake smile on his face. He knew of these men. "I have a reservation and it's either listed for Garcia, Armstrong or Ryder."

The man looked at him in surprise, clearly not expecting him to be the company of such a gorgeous woman like Izabel. "Ah, Ms. Garcia is already here, please follow me."

The maître d' led him to a booth in a secluded part of the restaurant.Figures, Izabel wouldn't like to be exposed to paparazzi,he thought. When he came close to her, he noticed she was wearing a purple, halter dress which clung perfectly to her curves. Her face lit up when she saw him and she stood up straighter.

"Erik, you're here!" she exclaimed.

He smiled and took a seat opposite her. The maître d' handed him a menu and announced their waiter would be with them shortly before leaving. "Well, we did arrange dinner. And sorry I was late. That shoot finished later than I thought. I hope I didn't make you wait too long."

"Oh," Izabel smiled and waved her hand. "I actually got here just a minute before you did."

Suddenly, Izabel's phone rang and she excused herself to answer it. She walked towards the open garden of the restaurant which was to the left of their booth. Erik saw her nod a few times and heard her gasp before laughing. She ended the call and made her way to him with an apologetic smile.

Uh oh...

"Erik," she sat down, then spoke. "Max said he couldn't come tonight because his boyfriend unexpectedly turned up from Paris tonight. He sends his apologies."

Releasing a breath he didn't realize he was holding, Erik grinned and replied. "It's okay, I was actually looking forward to sharing dinner with you anyways."

She smiled and placed a hand on top of his. "I do too." She removed her hand and leaned back, picking up her menu and started scanning it. Erik smirked and imitated her actions. The waiter came and he ordered oysters with a seafood platter to follow while she ordered a shrimp Caesar salad.

"You know, even models should indulge themselves once in a while. And by indulge I meant order a real meal, not add dressing to their salads." He said, attempting to make conversation while they waited for their meals.

Izabel laughed. "Contrary to what you might believe, I actually enjoy eating salads and not because it makes me keep my figure but because I like how it tastes."

Erik rolled his eyes and wiped his utensils with the table napkin. "Yeah, I'm sure an assortment of leaves is delicious."

"Didn't your mother ever teach you to eat your vegetables?"

"She did but that didn't mean I had to listen. Plus, I had my dog to do that for me."

They both laughed at this, enjoying the banter, when Izabel decided to take a jab at him.

"What about you? What good would oysters do to you? They're the ocean's filters. You'd be eating nothing but ocean dirt."

Erik chuckled and took a sip of his beer. "But it would do me a lot of good. You forget, oysters are aphrodisiacs." He shot a smirk at her and she responded with a shy smile.

Their orders arrived and they ate their meal through their conversation. They both shared childhood stories; Erik spending his whole life in LA, living as the son of one of the richest producers in Hollywood. He was blessed to have Blake Armstrong as a father who encouraged him to pursue his chosen career. Many photographers are lucky to even get three shoots a month but not Erik; he was supported by his father through it all. True, his father contributed to his early success but later on, critics were able to see past his name and began to recognize his talent.

On the other hand, Izabel told him about her life in rural Brazil before making it big time, working in a farm that her parents owned. She never knew much until her visit to New York where she was exposed to the modern world. Then, the fateful day finally came. She didn't want to be a model at first because she wanted to continue her studies – even if high school was the farthest she would be able to achieve – in order to help her family but her mother explained that through modeling, she would be able to do the same, only better. So she did.

Erik was surprised to learn that she wasn't from a privileged family, she didn't look or act that way. Her complexion was a luminous brown and she ate in a graceful manner. Curious, he reached for her hand without thinking much about it and felt the rough calluses from the wear and tear of labor. He was taken aback with her sharp intake of breath and looked up.

"I'm sorry. I had to find out if you were being honest about working in a farm. It's hard to believe that a goddess like you could live anything but a glamorous life."

Izabel retrieved her hand back with a frown, certainly not the response Erik was expecting. "I may be pretty to look at but I can assure you that I am a woman of substance. Oh, how I hate the way society perceives models; that we're just pretty, dumb robots without concerns other than our appearance. Modeling is a lot harder than it looks. Also, models are human just like everyone else, with emotions and capable of having three-digit I.Q.'s."

Erik's chest swelled with admiration at what she said and remembered what caused it in the first place. "I didn't mean to offend you. I would've thought what I said was a compliment."

She blushed and looked away, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude."

"I understand." Erik cleared his throat and brought up a new topic of conversation that he was sure she was dying to know, since they're both talking about serious matters now anyways. "So are you going to ask me anything about my condition?"

He wasn't stupid. He knows she asked him out because he intrigued her and there were no romantic feelings on her part. It was only a way to satisfy her curiosity. Why else would a gorgeous model be interested in a midget like him? God help him, he still wanted to go out with her, despite knowing the circumstances, but he was a masochist and he just wanted to spend this night with her, even if there was a possibility of him getting hurt.

She seemed surprised by his bluntness but she shook her head. "No, it doesn't matter to me."

Hearing her say that made his chest constrict.

"Okay, I can't do this anymore." He leaned forward in his seat and gazed in her confused eyes. "What is tonight to you? A dinner to get to know a new friend? A date? A way to find out what it's like to be with the midget?"

Izabel saw the pain in his eyes despite his efforts to try and hide it. He may seem confident and self-assured on the outside, she can see that society's prejudicial view and treatment of people with his condition still bothered him. Even though his father was a successful and powerful man, this did not prevent the stereotypes associated with him. Izabel realized that both she and Erik have the same issues – her being seen as the unintelligent model and him the bizarre dwarf.

At that moment, Izabel knew that everything changed between them. She felt a connection with him that she hasn't felt for any man in her life. It was scary because it's all so new but it was also exciting and she realized she liked this feeling. Despite knowing him for only a few hours, she knew this man was the one she would spend the rest of her life with.

With that, she stood up and sat beside him, forcing him to move down the seat. They faced each other and she held his hand as she spoke. "I will admit, at first, my thoughts were lustful towards you. But the way tonight has progressed, everything changed for me. To me you are wonderful; you are handsome, strong, courageous, a gentleman, talented, kind and simply wonderful." She gave him a peck on the lips and looked into his eyes. "To me, that is what defines you, Erik Armstrong. Nothing else. And I consider this as a date, hopefully with more to follow."

He smiled, "So do I."

Then, the inevitable happened.

They kissed.

It was slow, as if they were trying to explore each other, finding out what makes them tick. It was sweet, as if wanted to treasure the moment, savor each other's taste, letting it linger in their mouths. Erik's hand went to the back of her neck and held her in place, deepening their kiss. Izabel moaned and placed her hands on his chest.

They broke apart, only because of the need for oxygen but didn't let go of each other.

"Do you think we're taking this too fast?" he asked her.

Izabel's glazed eyes told him the answer but he wanted to hear the words pour out from her mouth. "No."

Grinning, Erik placed some bills on the table, then scooted out of the chair, taking her hand as she got out as well. They walked out into the warm, summer night and stood in the parking lot, realizing their predicament.

12