Unconventional Ch. 03

Story Info
And so it begins...
4.3k words
4.67
17.3k
17
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on his way out the office too. It'd been a long day. He couldn't get the words of the intern out of head. "Go fuck yourself," she said. He wasn't expected that. He expected her to cry or smack him. It was an enticing choice of words. He grabbed his bag and threw the strap over his shoulder before locking up his office and walking out. The office was near empty, some of the workers were wrapping up their last tasks of the door. He wasn't expecting rain either but it didn't bother him. He simply shrugged his shoulders and walked through the rain to his shiny, black Dodge Challenger. He was very proud of his car. It made him smile just walking towards it in the parking lot. He got in his car and shook the wetness from his hair. He put it gear and made his way toward end of the lot to the street. As he drove around, he noticed a figure in front of a beat up car flagging him down. It was obviously a girl; she had long legs and a nice ass in a pencil skirt. She was drenched from the rain. It was a matter of seconds when he realized who the distressed girl was. At first, he reveled in the irony; the same that she offended was the one that was willing to offer a helping hand.

Roxanne was ready to slam the hood of the trunk on top of her head at this point. She saw the car from across the lot and flagged it down. There was no way that was going to be stuck here for the night. It would be hours before her friends could come to her rescue. She figured it was a coworker but she never noticed the Challenger in the lot before. It was too late to turn by the time she realized who she'd flagged down.

"Fuck me," she muttered.

Roxanne wasn't a believer in karma, but the universe would force her to make contact with the same asshole that she cussed out less than four hours ago.

"Everything all right?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she said, "It's fine. My car just won't start. I thought you were somebody else."

She was a sight in his eye. There she was, standing in the rain with only binder covering her head. She made it sound like it was a normal thing.

"Need a hand?"

She couldn't swallow her pride quickly enough. He didn't look like he knew anything about cars.

"No, the hose is bust. There's nothing I can do about it right now."

"Well do you need a ride?"

"No, that's okay. I'm just gonna call my roommates or somebody to pick me up."

"Somebody huh," he said sarcastically, "I can give you a ride, you know."

No way in hell, she thought.

"No, it's okay. I'm calling someone right now."

"It's the least I can do. I feel bad about earlier today."

"I don't," she muttered.

"It's because you don't know me, isn't it? If you're worried that I'm a serial killer, there are plenty of cameras in this parking lot that have seen this face. And if you go missing tomorrow, they'll know I was here, and we work at the same time tomorrow."

"It's fine. I don't want to put you out."

"Where are you going?"

She really didn't want to tell him. She also really didn't have another ride.

"Hull Street."

"I live on Hull Street," he said enthusiastically.

He opened his passenger door for her, "Hop in."

She didn't want to. It was a blow to her pride to accept his offer. She locked her doors and got in his car. He took her seatbelt and reached over her chest. He felt the slightest touch of her breasts as he buckled her in.

"Safety first," he said with a grin.

Roxanne didn't know what to think. She didn't know if he was being weird or over polite. The silence from the car as the rode along was too awkward for her; every other minute she'd find herself glancing over at him out of the corner of her eye. She hadn't noticed it before but he was quite cute. She had no idea his age but he was not older than 30 or younger than 22. He wore an alumnae ring but any class could buy those.

"You listen to Hip Hop," she commented, mildly surprised to hear familiar sounds of her 90's childhood on his stereo.

"What? You can have a name like 'O'Brien' but I can't listen to Hip Hop. I'm surprised at you. What a racist thing to say," he said.

Just like that, attempting to get started on the right foot was on the wrong foot again, she thought.

"I'm kidding," he said.

Roxanne didn't respond.

"What are you planning to get out this internship?" he asked.

"I want to build my skillset," she answered.

"That's pretty generic," he replied, "But if it's skills you need. I can help with that. I'm very experienced."

"I just bet you are," Roxanne said.

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe you. How can I not believe you, your arrogance is fogging up the windshield."

"You could learn a lot from me. I'm glad we're paired together."

"Why's that?"

"Because you're the only person that could tell me to go fuck myself and actually mean it."

"I shouldn't have said that. It was out of line."

"But you meant it. It's okay. I'm not offended. I see you still have a chip on your shoulder though."

"You're kind of immature, aren't you?" she asked.

"You're immature," he said, "But the difference between you and me is that I know how to mix business and pleasure. Believe me when I say I'll take pleasure out of working with you this year."

Roxanne didn't like the look in his eyes. He was looking at her with such intense eyes. She'd seen that look before in other men. Roxanne looked him in the eye. He was focused on her like she was a target on a bull's eye. She couldn't shy away from it. There was something about those ice blue eyes that all of a sudden made her forget to breathe. She didn't realize he pulled up at her complex. The storm had passed.

"How do you know this place?" she asked.

"I live here," he said, "3F. When you said Hull Street, I assumed we were in the same complex. Was I wrong?"

"No, you're not wrong," she replied.

What are the odds? She thought. She reached to unlock the door.

"I can drive you to your door."

"Here's fine," she said.

She was so stubborn but her attitude made him want to draw himself nearer to her. It was so hard to keep it together.

"What are you going to do about your car?"

"Tow it, I guess," she said with a shrug.

"What about work tomorrow?"

"I'll figure it out. Thanks for the ride,"

"Wait," he said, grabbing her hand, "Here's my number. If you don't have it figured out by morning, give me a call. I'll meet you right here."

She didn't have a purse or a wallet at the moment so she took his card and shoved it in her bra for safe keeping. Jarrett almost lost his nerve when he watched her do it. Immediately, he imagined what other things he could shove up and down those perky breasts. He was so turned on. He had to let her go before he did the unthinkable. Fuck Roxanne O'Brien in his shiny new Dodge.

"Goodnight," Roxanne said.

He waved her off and watched her disappear around the corner. It was at that moment that he knew that he liked her. She was the most avant-garde girl he'd ever met.

***********************************

She was on his mind all day. He kept his door open wide enough for him to watch her as she sat at her desk. She'd moved from the cubicle in the corner to right across the floor from him. She was the first person he saw when he came in and the only person in his sight throughout the day. He didn't have any complaints. It was perfectly alright with him, knowing her bubbly ass bounced around the office back and forth. He couldn't wait until work was over before approaching her again.

"I thought about what you said," he said to her.

Roxanne looked up at him from her desk. He made himself comfortable, sitting on top of her desk and crossing one leg over the other.

"And?" she said.

"You're right. It's not that big of a deal."

"Glad you see things my way, Jarrett. Is that all?"

"We should do it again."

Roxanne couldn't contain her laughter. He shushed her before the whole office could hear them.

"No way, that was a one-time thing. Spur of the moment. Hey you're a guy, I'm a girl, and we are both bored type of thing."

"Yeah, but you can't say that you didn't enjoy yourself."

"I'm not saying that I didn't," she said with a smile.

He grazed the back of his hand across her cheek. She had such a sweet face when she wasn't scowling at him from across the room. He liked the way her dimples showed when she smiled. He liked the height of her cheekbones on her face. She was gorgeous when she smiled.

"Just think about it, let me know later," he suggested.

"Mmkay," she said.

Of course she wanted to have sex with him again. And again. And again. There was definitely something about Jarett that made her skin feel like it was on fire. When he looked at her, she felt like he was undressing her with his eyes. She figured it out that he was a flirt. She was a major flit herself, but the events of last night were unexpected. Still, she enjoyed every minute of it. He was so cute and so arrogant, such an alpha male and she liked types like him. She just didn't know how to show it.

"Us having sex again is a bad idea," she said.

"Why?"

"Because we work together, you live near me, and I'll see you all the time."

"So?"

"So, what if it ruins our friendship?" she asked.

"I like you, Roxy. You've got a bad attitude, but I still like you. If it works, it works. If not, we're still friends."

He left her to ponder on her thoughts. At the end of the day, she left work and returned to her car in the auditorium parking lot. Once again she found herself struggling to get her car started.

"Ugh," she said, "As soon as I graduate, I'm getting rid of you," she threatened.

There was no one else to call but Jarrett.

"Have you left yet?" she asked.

"I'm leaving now," he said, "Why?"

"I need a ride."

"Where are you?"

"Auditorium."

He didn't hesitate picking her up. He couldn't help smiling at her as he pulled his Challenger into her line of sight.

"Just like old times," he said, "When are you going to get that thing fixed?"

"Next to never, I'm gonna sell its parts for cash," she said sarcastically as she got in the car.

"Don't be bitter," he teased, smiling at her.

She looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of his. He was so nice, nice even when she was rude to him. They stared at each other for a moment before she kissed him. Jarrett was surprised at first but then he became excited. Who knows what came over her, but he wasn't about to let it end quickly. He held on to her kiss, crushing his lips against hers, his tongue invading her sweet mouth. She tasted a hint of peppermint and it was almost intoxicating. She grabbed his face and pulled him closer.

"Okay," she said, finally pulling back.

"Okay?" he repeated curiously.

She rested her head on his headrest and kept her eyes on him. She ran her fingers through her curly brown hair.

"Yeah, okay," she said, "Let's give it a shot, if it works it works, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, but we need ground rules," she said.

"I can do rules," he said, "But only three."

"Rule #1: what happens between us stays between us. Full non-disclosure," she said, "So don't go telling Sean and Max everything."

"That's kinda hard to do."

"That's the rule," she said.

"Okay, well I have a rule of my own. 24/7 access."

"What the hell kind of rule is that, Jarrett?"

"A rule that I require," he said, "You're single. I'm single."

"How do you know I'm single?" she asked.

"I could tell," he grinned, "That's rule #2."

"Fine, I can do that, but if we're gonna be having all this sex, your ass had better have a shit load of condoms stashed somewhere."

There's that word again, he thought.

"Is that all?"

"I'll have to think of a third one," she said.

"Fine, we're in agreement."

"I guess we are."

***********************************

"You can't deny the chemistry, Roxanne. I don't think you have a real grasp on our relationship."

She gladly opened the door to her apartment and led the way to her room. She dropped her bags on the floor.

"I guess you'd be the one to tell me," she said.

"Of course. What are friends for?"

"I don't know, Jarrett," she said, "Make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna shower real fast."

"Take your time," he said as he sat in her decorative chair.

Roxanne took off her shoes and unbuttoned her blouse. She had no qualms against getting undressed in front of him. He'd already seen her naked. She stripped down to her bra and panties. She figured if Jarrett was a gentleman he'd look away but he didn't. He just sat there, in her chair, watching her undress like he was watching a private show. He unloosened his tie and got comfortable. Roxanne reached in her closet for her towel and washcloth. Jarrett had full view of her ass.

"Yum," he said.

Roxanne looked back at him.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing," he said innocently, "Why don't you stop teasing me and just take it all off now?"

"Have to leave something to the imagination," she said jokingly.

"Roxanne, listen. If we're really gonna do this, I have to tell you something."

She detected his seriousness.

"Oh god, what is it?" she asked, "I knew you were hiding something," she said to him suspiciously.

He didn't know whether or not she was going to punch him or kill him. Technically it wasn't his fault...well maybe it was, but shit happens.

"The condom broke last night."

He waited for her reaction. She stared at him with her chestnut eyes, glaring at him. And then she shrugged him off.

"Boy, you had me going for a second," she said, "I thought you were dying. I'm not worried about a stupid condom. I'm on birth control, dummy."

He sighed and threw his head back in relief.

"I thought you were going to slice my head off," he said in relief.

Roxanne tied her hair up in a ponytail.

"I told you it wasn't that big of a deal earlier. I knew I couldn't trust you to be the responsible one out of the two of us anyway," she said jokingly.

"I am plenty responsible," he said, "It's just that last night, it was hard for me to keep my hands off of you. Very much like right now."

Roxanne smirked at him. Just because she was naked and he was horny, didn't mean that she would fuck him again anytime soon. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She shrugged him off again. She knew that he was watching her every move until she entered her bathroom.

"Need a hand?" he offered.

"Fuck off, Jarrett," she shouted from the shower.

He laughed at her. He knew that she couldn't resist him for too long, a good-looking guy like him just sitting in her room. He tried being as much of a gentleman as possible, but he knew that she was teasing him. He didn't like being teased. He didn't like being so close to her and not able to touch. She has such soft skin. The thought of her soft skin touching his immediately turned him on. He felt a familiar sensation in his pants. He couldn't help himself. She'd warm up to him eventually.

Roxanne stood in her shower and let the water shower over her, all over her brown skin. She lathered her soap and washed off every inch of herself, wanting to wash away the long hours of work. While showering, she found herself replaying last night's events in her mind. She couldn't remember who made the first move, that didn't matter anyway; all she could remember was how good it felt having him inside her, on top of her. The way his big dick plunged inside her pussy, making her forget her name as she came. Sure, it was a casual fuck; one out of pure comfort because they knew each other, but she wanted her. She craved it after last night but didn't want to admit it to herself. She thought she could do without him. She thought she could ignore her craving and please herself but her fingers and toys couldn't please her like he could. She knew better. It was then that she realized the gorgeous guy she craved for was waiting for her in her bedroom. She hopped out the shower and wrapped herself in a towel, a part of her wanted to walk out there stark naked, what did she care? She found herself dropping her towel and entering her bedroom. If it's her he wanted, he was going to be in for a big surprise.

***********************************

Jarrett took full advantage of their arrangement. It was hard to keep their tryst to himself. He wasn't a gossiper, but it was hard to keep secrets from his two roommates. He was so excited to be close to her. Roxanne turned him on so much, he couldn't stand it. No girl ever had him so caught up. She was beautiful, sexy, and a bit kinky. A few weeks went by and it was the most exciting time he had since they met. He thought he was twisted; she was just as sexually open as he was. He wanted to see how far she'd go with him. There were a number of things he wanted to try with her; role play, seductive sex, quickie sex, and of course his personal favorite, bondage. He didn't get to try that one yet. But in due time...

Still, Roxanne was a good time. She didn't seem to care what they did or when. She was so open, so carefree and it made the sex more interesting.

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

He sat on his bed in only his jeans. Roxanne preferred him shirtless whenever they were alone together. He didn't mind following her rules as long as she followed his. If he had to be naked, she had to be naked. If she wanted him to walk around shirtless, he expected her to do the same. His arms propped up watching his bathroom door. He tilted his head, waiting for her to come out.

"Just a minute!" Roxanne shouted from the bathroom.

When she entered he was stunned. She tossed her curly hair to the side. She wore a black and gold four piece Gypsy dancer costume with an open up sleepwear bra top with a coin trim, matching head band, neck band, and wrist bands. He could see her matching G-string and it aroused him. She flashed her pearly whites at him, smiling.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Turn around," he said seductively.

Roxanne did as she was told, spinning around as slowly as she could in heels. He loved the way her G-string was swallowed by her ass. She decided to put on a show for him. Her hands wandered, exploring her body. She cupped her breasts, squeezing and teasing them. She bit her lip and moaned softly as her hands trailed down from her breasts to the neat triangle leading to her inner secret. She removed her G-string and tossed it somewhere. Her hand disappeared between her legs as she massaged her clit and teased it. She reached up and put her fingers in her mouth, tasting herself. She got down on all fours, turning so that her ass was facing him from across the room. It was too much distance between the two of them, Jarrett thought but he had to follow the rules of her game, the "Look, Don't Touch" game. It was pure torture as he watched her bend over and buried two fingers in her pussy in front of him. All he could do was watch her play with herself until her pussy was soaking wet and she moaned from pleasuring herself.

"Turn over," he commanded softly, "I wanna see that pretty pussy," he said.

Roxanne was so turned on. It was exhilarating knowing that he was sitting there watching her as she fucked herself. She did as he said and turned over, spreading her legs wide enough for him to see her pump her fingers in and out. She couldn't control her moans as she came hard. She pulled out her fingers and put them in her mouth again, tasting her juices. It was too much for him to bear. He knew he could do better.

It's so unfair for her to punish him like this. She felt bad for teasing him but she knew that when he got his hands on her there'd be payback for sure so she prolonged it as much as she could. She got back on all fours and crawled over to him. He couldn't keep his pants on anymore. At this point, his cock was tent poling in his pants. He took it all off and slowly stroked his cock as he watched her. He was already hard. His dick ached to be inside her and here she was, playing hard to get.

12