Unconventional Ch. 04

Story Info
Just friends but with benefits.
3.8k words
4.59
18.4k
21
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later...

"Looks like everything seems to be in order Ms. O'Brien. You're cleared for graduation," her counselor said.

Roxanne smiled excessively. A few weeks ago she'd applied for graduation. She already had her senior check and now it was time for the next step.

"Thank God!" she exclaimed.

"You'll receive more information next month," he said, "Be on the lookout for it but if you need anything, let your dean know."

She shook her counselor's hand and put her book bag strap on her shoulder. Graduation, the next phase. The future. It was all a lot to process in one moment but there was so much to think about. She was excited. Who wouldn't be? She'd been job hunting for a while now, ever since the beginning of the semester. She had several interviews for several positions, now all she could do was wait.

It was hard for her to concentrate in class. As her teacher spoke, all she could think about was Jarrett. His smile, his laugh, his perfectly sculpted body. Her favorite moment is when she laid on his chest and felt the way his chest raised slightly as he breathed when he slept. She caught herself in the midst of her reverie. It's a means to an end, she thought to herself.

***********************************

Jarrett sat in the living room with his roommates and sipped his beer. They watched the game as football season was their favorite time of year.

"So what have you been up to Jay? I feel like I haven't seen you in a while," Sean said.

He sat on the couch next to him, eyes glued on the

television.

"Nothing much. Working and classes," Jarrett said.

"How's Roxy?" Sean asked.

"Fine. She's fine. We're fine," he said.

"You sure? You haven't said anything about her in the past couple of weeks. I haven't seen her either."

"That's because he's banging her when we're not home," Max announced from the kitchen.

Sean shot a glance at Jarrett and stared at him. Jarrett couldn't look him in the eye due to his shame. It's not like Sean didn't already know, he just wanted Jarrett to admit it.

"Is this true Jay?" he asked childishly.

Jarrett looked at him sheepishly.

"You sneaky bastard," Sean commented, "For how long?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you," Jarrett admitted.

Max joined the two of them in the living room and sat on the coffee table blocking the TV.

"Trying to watch the game here," Jarrett said irritably.

"Damn the game. I wanna hear about Roxanne," Max said.

"I, too, would like to know," Sean said in amazement.

"I can't," Jarrett said.

"Why not?" Max groaned.

"Because we have rules and one of the rules is non-disclosure."

"She made that one up, didn't she?" Sean asked.

"Of course she did."

"I have to admit I am moderately surprised. The last I heard you two were on good terms after the condom situation," Sean said.

"Yeah, we're good. It just continued from there."

"But you're not dating," Max said.

"Nope. She doesn't want to date."

"Did you ever ask her on a date?" Sean asked.

"No."

"Why?" they asked simultaneously.

"Because I know what she'll say. She'll turn me down and start acting weird and it'll ruin the sex."

"I bet it's great sex," Max said with a smile.

"It's great sex," Jarrett said, "And that's all I'm saying. I like Roxy, I really do, but we're just friends."

Max shook his head.

"I'm not convinced," he said, "Are you convinced, Sean?"

"It's none of my business," Sean said, "I applaud the fact that you're being so cavalier about this."

"About what?"

"The fact that you been infatuated with her for months and you're okay with just being her friend," Max explained.

"I'm not trying to build a relationship with her, Max. Before the sex, we hung out all the time; watching movies, going to games, having dinner. I'm comfortable where we are."

Max stared at him.

"I'm still not convinced," he said.

"Are you sure you're not a girl?" Jarrett teased.

Sean couldn't help spitting out his drink from laughing.

"Oh, you think it's funny, huh?" Max said.

He took a couch pillow and hurled at Sean's head. Before they knew the game didn't matter and war ensued between the two of them. They tackled each other on the couch, choking and wrestling each other on the floor. Jarrett moved out of the way and continued sipping on his beer. He heard a knock on the door. He finished his beer and answered it. Roxanne stood before him with a smile on her face.

"Hey you," she said.

Her curly brown hair was straight and covered by a white cap. Frost escaped her lips as she spoke.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

She peeped her head around his shoulder and watched Sean and Max wrestle each other.

"Are they okay?" she asked, pointing at them.

Jarrett turned around and stared at them.

"Yeah, they're fine. Come on in," he said.

He took her coat and hat and hung it on their coat rack. He cleared his throat loud enough for his roommates to hear and hopefully stop fighting. Sean had Max in a headlock until he tapped out. They smiled.

"It's been a while, stranger," Sean said.

"A while for you," she said, "I'm here all the time."

"I can attest to that," Max said, "I'd say you started hanging around a lot for a month and a half now. I got home late last night, these two were on the couch—sleeping," he said, keeping his eyes on Jarrett's face.

"Well, we're just about to go hang out," Jarrett said.

"What a coincidence. We're on our way out," Sean said.

"We are?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Sean said, "I told you earlier, we're double dating tonight. My girlfriend really wants you to meet her best friend."

Max looked at him with his typical dumbfounded look. But then he decided to play along.

"Oh yeah. Your girlfriend's best friend," he said incredulously, "It's not really a date, we're just meeting up with them and hanging out," he reiterated.

Jarrett shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe the lengths his friends would to go for him and he knew Roxanne wasn't falling for it.

"Awe, that's sweet," Roxanne said, "Where are you going?"

"Haven't decided yet," Sean said.

"You guys don't have to leave, we're just hanging out," she said.

"Yeah. We're going in my room," Jarrett added.

"It's cool. We planned it this morning. Do you like dates?" Max asked.

"I do," she said.

"When's the last time you went on a date?" Max prodded.

Roxanne shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe a couple of months ago after meeting Jarrett. He took me on a lunch date our second month working together."

He remembered that day. They were working on project and he just asked her if she wanted to grab something to eat. He took her to a seafood restaurant down the street. What was supposed to be an hour lunch ending up being a two-hour long conversation with food.

"You considered that a date?" he asked her.

"Technically speaking, it wasn't, however, you paid and we talked about each other the whole time. Had the lunch not been work-related, I guess it could have been a type of date," she said with a smile, "I remember because you had on that white button-down shirt and I kept saying, 'God you're eyes are blue', in my head."

Wow, she thought, she just realized she made a confession about her private thoughts. Even Jarrett was amazed that she divulged a personal anecdote. A brief moment of silence passed between the four of them before Jarrett spoke again.

"I guess it could have been a date," he said.

Max felt a little triumphant that he was able to get some information on his friend's behalf.

"Well, then. We'll be back in a few," he said,

"Roxy, make yourself at home. Jarrett, be on your best behavior," he said.

He and Sean grabbed their coats and put on their shoes. Jarrett scratched the back of his head.

"So, what do you wanna do? Watch a movie?"

"Sure," she said.

"Okay. Pick something, I'll get snacks."

They sat on the couch with his arm draped around her. He inhaled the scent of her raspberry and mint shampoo. It was starting to become his favorite. He couldn't focus on the television with her underneath him. Roxanne felt the same. She was right underneath him, nestled on his chest. If she focused heard enough she could feel his heartbeat. This is the way things were when they were just friends, no sex, just the two of them having a conversation and watching a movie. She had to admit that he was starting to grow on her, she never had a guy be so unbothered by her childish ways. She didn't do it on purpose. Either way, he knew how to handle her and that was rare.

"How was your day?" he asked her.

"Great, I got cleared for graduation today."

She looked up at him.

"You are looking at a December graduate."

He looked at her. God, she was beautiful with her smile beaming on her face. It's probably the happiest he'd ever seen her.

"That's great," he said, "Any plans for the future?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Did you at least start job hunting?"

"Sure I did. I've had three interviews with three really great firms."

"Who?"

"I'm not so interested in the 'who' but more the 'where'. I'm thinking about moving to Charleston."

He felt something clench in his gut. She didn't seem to notice him readjust himself beneath her. Charleston wasn't exactly down the street from their current location. More like a couple hundred miles.

"Charleston?" he said skeptically.

"Yeah, my sister lives down there. There's lots of jobs in my field. I wanna move back down South."

"Charleston is kind a far, don't you think? What about your friends here?"

"That what phone, Skype, and social media are for. I applied to a couple of jobs in-state too. I'm just keeping my options open. Nothing's set in stone yet."

"Options are good but you sound dead set on moving to Charleston."

She detected the seriousness in his voice. She got off his chest, sat up, and faced him.

"It's not set in stone," she repeated, "It's a competitive position."

"Well if they're looking for someone with sass, you'd get the job."

Roxanne pursed her lips and gave him the duck face.

"I'm not sassy."

Jarrett scoffed.

"Have you heard yourself? You're sassiest woman I've ever met."

"Really?" she said curiously, almost in disbelief, "Am I that bad?"

Jarrett shrugged.

"I wouldn't call it bad. People just don't know how to respond to you."

"Damn," she said after giving it some thought.

"How do you it?" she asked him after letting the quiet seep in.

He shrugged again.

"I just do," he said.

His words unknowingly made her smile. She straddled him on the couch.

"You do?" she asked coyly.

He nodded his head. She grinded her sex over his. He tried to compose himself.

"It's movie night," he reminded.

She didn't care. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor. He was greeted by her perky breasts again, confined in her lace, double-D sized bra. She kissed him, cupping his face in her hands and grinding on him. His hands roamed her body, up and down her back until he finally unclasped her bra, freeing her bountiful orbs. Soft moans escaped his lips as he felt his erection build.

"You really do know how to respond," she whispered hotly in his ear with a sinister smile.

"I bet I can make you respond too," he said.

He took her into his arms and carried her off into his bedroom. He dropped her on the bed and in one swift moment removed his shirt. Roxanne bit her bottom and admired his build. He inspired her to workout. There was something herculean and statuesque about him when he was naked, like his body should have been sculpted instead of whoever posed for the statue of David. He was muscular but not too muscular. He had muscular arms, nice pecks, a torso full of abs, and her second favorite body part, the manly pelvic muscle that literally pointed to her first favorite body part. He slid her body to the edge of the bed, unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them off of her. She knew that he was up to no good. A smile immediately crept across her face.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked.

"You," she said.

"You won't be smiling for long. It's payback time," he said.

Roxanne's eyes widened and she flipped over desperately trying to get away. She squealed and laughed but he was too strong for her. He climbed on top of her and grabbed her by the wrists.

"Where you going?" he said childishly.

He pinned her down the bed.

"I was just messing with you the other night!" she squealed.

"I know," he said.

He took his tie off his desk and wrapped it around her wrists. He tied the end of the tie to the bedpost. He wanted her to know how it felt to be teased and not able to do anything about it.

"What are you doing?! Really? I didn't tie you to the fucking bed!"

"Relax, Roxanne. I got this," he said to her.

She fought underneath him.

"I always knew you were a kinky son of a bitch," she said.

"This is so you don't cheat," he said, "Consider it a lesson in good sportsmanship."

She stopped struggling and huffed.

"What now?" she said.

"Now I'm gonna make you come, hard, and you're going to enjoy it," he said.

He kissed her lips. She didn't kiss him back in anger. It made him smile, that resistance that made him want her even more. She couldn't resist him for long but she was going to hold out for as long as she could without giving in to his seductive ways. He kissed her neck, her skin was so soft and tender there. He could feel her pulse racing, still trying to resist him. He planted kisses down her neck, on her collarbone, and down her chest. Her nipples were already stiff from the cool air. He grasped the undersides her breasts in his hands. Roxanne tilted her head and closed her eyes. She bit her lip and whimpered as he took a nipple into his mouth; sucking and teasing it, licking it with his tongue and biting it as she whimpered and moaned.

"I can touch as much as I want now," he said.

He did the same to the other nipple; licking and biting until he moved further down south kissing down to the neat triangle between her legs. It delighted him knowing that she was already wet for him. He laughed to himself.

"Someone's ready," he said.

He spread her thighs, revealing her sweet, glistening pussy. Jarrett licked his lips with delight. He rubbed his hands up her legs.

"Mm," he said, inhaling her scent.

He licked between her two folds and sparks shot into her brain.

"You taste so fucking good!" he said.

He licked and sucked her clit. He loved her sweet taste. All Roxanne could do was lay back and enjoy it, loud moans filling the air as he tongue fucked her pussy. The feel of his hot tongue inside her pussy made her unbelievably horny. It was just to tease her more. He enjoyed it even more because of her moans. His long digit invaded her cunt, making her even wetter for him. His thumb circled her clit as his tongue assaulted her pussy again. It was sensory overload for Roxanne, her moans filled the air as her pussy clinched and milked out her cum onto to Jarrett's tongue. He lapped up all of her juices. It was so fucking sexy, he wanted to make her cum again.

"Good girl," he said, "I'm gonna untie you now but you have to do something for me."

She never came so hard before. Roxanne's head was spinning. She couldn't barely think let alone process what he was saying.

"What's that?" she panted.

"Fuck me," he grinned, "But when we're finished here, don't run off like you always do. Stay here."

Roxanne watched him carefully as he untied her from the bed. He stared into her almond eyes. He couldn't tell if she was astonished or scared. He imagined her being scared would have happened when he tied her up, not now.

"I can do that," she said.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again.

"Do you know what I want now?" she said.

"What?"

"Your big dick in my pretty mouth," she said.

"You really are a bad girl," he chuckled.

He wasn't going to deny her. It was just as much torture for her as it was for him. His cock strained against his pants to be free. His dick couldn't possibly get any harder. He rolled off the bed. He undid his pants and unrestricted his thick hard cock. He crawled back into bed with her.

"Open your mouth," he said.

He shoved his cock in her mouth, sliding it over her tongue and pushing it to the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck," he said.

He pumped his hips, pressing them against her face and she mouth-fucked his dick. She stuck out her tongue, licking his balls as his hips thrust back and forth. He couldn't believe how hard his dick could get without being inside her and now he's inside her and it felt painfully harder. She could taste his pre-cum dripping down her throat. He grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling up and down at his own pace. She was enjoying herself as much as he was. Jarrett's breathing got quicker and she could feel him getting close in her mouth. He pulled out and tugged on her hair, pulling her face up to his.

"I want to bury my dick inside your pussy," he growled.

Roxanne got on all fours and turned her ass around facing him. She arched her back and raised her ass high enough for Jarrett to slide into her wet cunt with ease. She could take in every inch of him from this angle and participate in fucking him back. After fucking around for the next hour, Roxanne and Jarrett were fast asleep in his bed.

The next morning, Jarrett woke up and Roxanne was not in his bed. She didn't move at all last night but he half-expected her to keep her end of the deal. He quietly rolled out of bed and put on some pants. He went to the bathroom and then the kitchen and saw an average height brown skinned girl cooking. He was mesmerized.

"I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of making breakfast," she said.

"I don't mind."

It was a sight he could get used to. Roxanne cooking in his kitchen in nothing but his t-shirt. He hoped that she had something on underneath. He knew his roommates had wandering eyes, especially Max.

"Coffee?" she offered.

"Black like—"

"If you say 'like my women', I will slap you," she interrupted.

"I was going to say like my soul," he chuckled.

She couldn't help laughing at him and calling him a name afterward. "What do you have planned today?" she asked him.

"Working from home, and then going into the office later. You?"

"Nothing. No class, no work."

"We should hang," he offered.

"I need to go home and clean my room."

"I can help."

"You're not a very good helper. The last time you were supposed to help clean, you dusted my shelves."

"That's a very difficult thing to do," he commented, "And your shelves needed some serious dusting."

"Whatever!" she giggled.

The aroma of sausage, eggs, and pancakes permeated through the apartment and before he knew it his roommates were shuffling out of their rooms. Sean was the first to emerge. He sat at the kitchen table and stared at the two of them giggle and smile at each other. Max wasn't far behind, his hair disheveled and eyes sunken in like he hadn't slept for days. He wore thick black sunglasses to hide his shame and shield his eyes from the ever-abundant light in the apartment. Roxanne finished cooking and placed a plate in front of Jarrett.

"Looks great," he said.

"Sure it does, but the real criticism comes after you eat it."

He dug into his plate and happily ate her food. Great in bed and a good cook. And this was the first time that she ever cooked for him. Even Max and Sean were amazed as they fixed their breakfast. It was definitely a side of Roxanne that they'd never seen before. She even poured Jarrett's syrup on his pancakes for him. A little drizzle got on her finger, she licked it off like it was nothing. Max almost dropped his plate watching her. Sean could only shake his head at him. Jarrett didn't seem to pay him any attention. His eyes were solely on Roxanne.

12