Unconventional Counseling Ch. 02

Story Info
Donald's acquiescence to cuckoldry continues.
2.1k words
4.28
70.7k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald reclined cautiously on Dr. Perry's leather couch. She was again seated quite close to his head as their second session began.

"Donald, I want to go back to where Sammy came to your house after Song Lee returned ending your separation. When you saw that Song Lee intended to give him a blowjob that was against the spirit, if not the letter, of your stated wishes. How did you feel? Were you more repulsed than excited or more excited than repulsed?"

"Well, first of all, let me say, initially, I was more dumbstruck than anything. I mean one minute Song Lee and I are discussing what to have for dinner and the next minute Sammy is there, in my favorite chair, with my wife kneeling at his feet."

"Right. Were you curious as to she what she'd do or did you just want to run from the house?"

"To a certain extent I was curious. I had heard so much about him, you know, his cock. I guess part of me wanted to see it, see what all her raving was about. So yes, I wanted to watch more than I wanted to run."

"In detail, what did you see?"

"Well, you know, she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off. It was a little bit kinky because she got up and folded them fastidiously, hanging them over the arm of the couch. He just sat there while she did that with his shirt and shoes on, but no pants. His dick was very big, but soft. Song Lee knelt back down and began stroking it to get it hard."

"Did Song Lee say anything to you while she was performing on Sammy?"

"She said a couple of things to me and some things to Sammy about me."

"What were those?"

"When she'd gotten him fully hard, she turned to me and asked could I believe how big it was. Asked me if I thought she could take it all either in her mouth or her cunt or her ass. She teased me a little by saying how much she liked a big dick. She told Sammy how much bigger he was than me, how she loved that about him, how she'd always want his cock."

"Did you feel humiliated?"

"A little."

"Continue. What else did she do?"

"She began to kiss the shaft from the head to his balls. She licked his ball sack and made him groan. She kept that up for a couple of minutes till he put his hand behind her head and pushed her mouth onto his cock. She began sucking more earnestly then.

"She kept dipping her mouth lower and lower on his cock, then she'd suck on just the head for a minute. Then dive deeper still. Eventually, her lips met his pubic hair on top and scrotum on the bottom. She held him there for several seconds and appeared to be swirling her tongue.

"Then she removed the cock from her mouth completely and stroked it with her hand. Turning to me, she said Sammy really loves it when I do that. He's never had a woman deep throat him before. She said she loved taking a big cock into her throat, like she conquered it.

"Finally, she began deep throating it in earnest. It didn't take her more than a couple of minutes. I could see Sammy's cock throb and expand as the jets of semen passed out of his cock and into Song Lee's mouth. She held him deep until he was done then slowly pulled her mouth off as he began to soften."

"Sounds like you may have gotten quite excited watching your wife perform. Did you?"

"Yes."

"What happened after Sammy stopped cumming?"

"Song Lee got up and handed Sammy his pants so he could get dressed."

"Did she say anything to you or do anything?"

Donald was embarrassed.

"You've told me everything else, Donald. You might as well tell me about the rest."

"Well, she walked towards me and she had a smile on her face, kind of a smirk, and she was licking her lips very sensuously. She opened her mouth and I could see the pool of Sammy's cum on her tongue. She grabbed my head with her hands. She began pulling my face toward hers, my mouth toward hers."

"Were you shocked? Did you resist?"

"Sure I was shocked and I tried to stop her. But she said how hot she was, how much she wanted a kiss from my sweet mouth. She even said "Please" which she almost never does. She wanted to shock Sammy who had never had a wife suck him off then kiss her husband.

"As she tried to talk to me some of Sammy's load leaked out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. I couldn't move, Dr. Perry. It was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't stop her. I let her pull my lips to hers and opened my mouth when she began probing with her tongue.

"I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. It was much slimier than usual and had a slightly salty taste. I felt my wife pushing Sammy's semen into my mouth but I was so turned on I let her. I just stood there making out with her and swallowing."

"So watching your wife blow a black cock and then share the load with you turned you on?"

"Yes, it's true. I did enjoy it. I loved her making out with me afterwards."

"Ok, Donald, I want you to take your pants off again. Then lie back down on the couch."

Dr. Perry crossed the room and retrieved another folder. She also brought a clean towel back with her.

"Here," she said, handing Donald the towel, "put that under yourself."

Donald's pants and underwear were on the floor as he lay back down. Again he was mostly, but not completely hard. This time, Dr. Perry did not touch his genitalia. She handed him a picture.

What he saw was a beautiful, shapely blonde, on her knees before a naked black man. Her eyes had been blocked in the print so she could not be recognized. She appeared to be in her late thirties. The woman was wearing a sexy bra with matching garter belt and panties. Donald's cock immediately stiffened to a full boner as he viewed the photograph.

"It obviously turns you on to look at the picture," Dr. Perry said looking as his erect cock. "I have some more I want you to see."

As she'd done last session, Dr. Perry gave Donald a series of pictures showing good-looking women kneeling at the feet of black men sporting big dicks. Each of the women had her eyes disguised. None of the men were photographed above the waist and all were fully erect.

Some of the women were clothed in lingerie; others were fully dressed. Some knelt, not touching the man, staring up at the phallus as if in awe. Others held the organ in their hands. Still others were sucking the cocks. Some were of the same woman in several poses. Three had cum on their faces or their hair or their chests (either bare or clothed).

Donald's poor little dick was so hard it was pounding when Loretta entered the room. Donald heard her whisper to Dr. Perry that Jerome said he was on his way to the restaurant. When he glanced over, Donald saw Loretta staring at his hard on.

"OK, we're finished for today, Loretta. Make and appointment for Donald for our group session on Thursday. Based on our time today, I think he's almost ready for that. You can straighten up here while I meet Jerome. I'll be gone for the rest of the afternoon so cancel my sessions with Mr. Daves and Mr. Anders.

"Why don't we just let Donald relieve himself here on the couch today Loretta. I'm sure that will be more comfortable than the bathroom. I'll see you in the morning."

Donald now knew who Loretta reminded him of. It was Edie McClurg, the actress that played Patty Poole, the neighbor on "The Hogan Family" TV show. She also had the part of an automobile rental agent who rents Steve Martin a car in "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." Like Edie, Loretta was a cute little butterball with nice tits and a bubbly personality.

So there Donald was again, in a room with this secretary and his hard on swinging in the breeze. Loretta had brought the tissues again.

"So you really like the black cocks, huh?"

"Could you tell?" Donald wise cracked.

"It's okay, go ahead and beat off. Your wife likes the dark meat, huh? That's all Dr. Perry does you know, couples where the wife can't get enough black dick. It's all word of mouth advertising, too, and she's got appointments backed up for more than a year."

Donald had begun stroking himself while Loretta watched and chatted.

"Mmmm," said Loretta as she saw the picture Donald was beating off to. "Doesn't she look hot. Look at how that string of cum is hanging from her chin. I'll bet she's got the rest of that load in her mouth -- or in her tummy. I seriously have no idea how any woman could say no to that cock."

Donald looked over at Loretta and saw that her nipples were poking out noticeably through the material of her dressy polo shirt even though it was apparent she was wearing a bra. Loretta's hands went to her tits and she cupped one while pinching her hard nipple with the other."

"Oh yeah, Donald, jerk that dick. Make it cum. I love to watch cum shoot out of a cock. Mmmm, it makes my nipples so hard. I can cum just squeezing my nipples. Yeah, that's it, cum with me, make that hard little cock shoot,"

Donald did. Straight up about 6 inches. Then splashing down over his hand and cock head. Loretta came too. A tit cum her husband called it. Her husband loved days like this because Loretta always blew him after she had a tit cum.

Donald's was laying on the couch with one arm over his eyes and his other hand still clutching a now limp dick between his fingers and thumb. His breathing was just returning to normal when he felt Loretta mopping up his sperm with some tissues.

Opening his eyes, he watched as she carefully scooped up all the jism, then taking another wad of tissue, swabbed up any remaining stickiness. Standing and walking to the waste paper basket, Donald saw her surreptitiously place the tissue wad beneath her nose and inhale deeply.

He began to get excited again. When Loretta turned back, Donald was stroking an already three-quarters erection. Grinning, Donald asked, "Any rule against a guy "relieving" himself twice?"

"None that I know of," Loretta grinned back. "Seriously, do you think you can get it off again? I'd love to see that."

"Why don't you sit back down here and we'll see. Tell me, Loretta, do you ever jerk the guys off?"

"No, that's strictly against office rules. Only the guys can touch themselves. I can only watch and talk to them."

"What about when you're out of the office?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," the secretary teased. "But you'll find out soon enough when you get invited to one of the parties."

"Parties?"

"That's all I can say. You'll find out."

Donald was fully erect and stroking now.

"What about your tits?" Donald asked staring. Her nipples had become erect again. "Can they come out? You get to see mine, how about showing me yours?"

"Sorry, office policy. I stay fully dressed. But I'd like to pinch them for you if you'd like me to." Donald nodded.

"So who is this Jerome?"

"Can't tell you yet. Let's just say he's a recruit. You'll find out later."

"At the party?"

"Now you're catching on."

"Do you ever get any of the black dick, Loretta?"

"Later," Loretta whispered pinching her nipples hard, grasping them through the material of her shirt and bra and pulling them straight out from her chest.

"Please, let me see that second load, Donald. Shoot for me again. Oh god, I'm cumming again. Loretta held her nipples and jiggled her tits up and down and round in circles.

Donald, glued to the woman's tit play, could hold back no longer and let go a second, smaller load. Once again, Loretta cleaned him up being very careful to make sure only the tissue and not her bare fingers touched his dick and balls. Once again, she sniffed on her trip to the wastebasket.

To be continued...