Unconventional Counseling Ch. 05

Story Info
Cuckolding Day: Preparations.
3.2k words
4.14
52.9k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald was studying himself in the mirror. It was now 4:30 pm. The ceremony at Dr. Perry's house was to begin at 7:00. The drive would take about half an hour. Song Lee was due back from the spa any time now but she still had to dress of course.

Donald had picked up his tuxedo and Song Lee's gown from Loretta on Friday afternoon. Now he examined himself in the garment. About 95% of it was no different from a traditional tux: the black jacket, the white, ruffled shirt and red tie, the white satin cummerbund, and the black patent leather shoes were identical.

Even the trousers had a similar construction: black, straight legs with a satin stripe. From about 30 feet away, most people would have to look closely to see any difference. There were only two modifications. The material, from the waist to about mid-thigh was made of spandex and hugged Donald's ass and his legs.

Then there was the crotch. The material was cut away so that Donald's genitals, penis and scrotum, were completely exposed. It was almost as if someone had cut a "glory hole" into the front of the pants and his dick and balls stuck through. As instructed in the document Loretta had given him, Donald had shaven himself completely.

As he gazed at his reflection, he was concerned about the erection he was sporting. Not that it was any way different -- except for the lack of pubic hair -- but that he couldn't get it to go down. He was forbidden by instruction from jerking off, and every time he tried not to think about what was going to happen that night, it just made him think about it more, which just made his hard-on harder.

Donald was embarrassed by his lack of pubic hair and the resulting boyish appearance made all the more prepubescent by his small phallus and scrotum. He looked for all the world like a twelve year old examining his erection in the mirror.

But as embarrassing as that was, the erection itself was worrying him. Obviously, the outfit itself meant that he'd be exposed to any other guests who attended the ceremony and his tumescence would make it obvious to all that the proceedings themselves excited him. Everyone would know that it stimulated Donald to have his wife screwed by some big black bull.

Donald wasn't merely excited. He was excited beyond anything he could ever remember. For the past hour his hard on had been so engorged with blood it was causing him pain.

It was also producing pre-cum in quantities he had never known before. If he didn't mop it up it would form drops and drip on the floor. As thorough as Dr. Perry's documentation was, there was no protocol covering the proper way for cuck-to-be to deal with excessive pre-cum.

Had other husbands simply never experienced this problem that now plagued him? Donald was actually afraid guests might snicker at his inability to control the level of his excitement.

Donald had expected that he and Song Lee would prepare for the party alone. His expectation was that when Song Lee completed her preparations, he'd drive her to Dr. Perry's estate for the ceremony.

However, when Song Lee arrived home, she was not alone. Given his outfit, Donald was more embarrassed than he was surprised. He already knew Marc's wife Ruthie and Loretta but he'd never met the other gorgeous woman that accompanied them.

"Hi, I'm Penny, Jack's wife," Penny said extending her hand for Donald to shake. She stared directly at Donald's exposed erection. Taking her hand, Donald found that far from experiencing penile shrinkage from embarrassment, he actually got harder under Penny's stare.

"J-Jack's wife? I had no idea you were so beautiful!"

"Why thank you!"

"Um, uh, I mean all of you," Donald said trying to keep from being "woman-bashed."

"Sure you did," smiled Ruthie sidling up to Donald and brushing invisible lint from his tux jacket. "Let's get a look at you." Grabbing Donald's shoulders, Ruthie turned him so his back was to the women. Running her hand across his buttocks, she said, "Not bad, not bad."

Turning him again, he faced the ladies and his pecker was so hard it hurt. Running her hand down the front of his shirt, Ruthie stopped at belt level.

"Donald!" she exclaimed, "is that pre-cum drooling from your dick slit?"

His face flushed a deeper scarlet than his tie and, if it were possible for his cock to get harder, it did.

"Hell, that's gonna drip on your rug," Ruthie said as she reached down and ran her finger the length of his cock, scraping off the liquid about to drop. She dragged her wet finger across Donald's cheek leaving a trail of his now drying liquid. When she reached his lips, Ruthie said, "Open" and the women watched as Donald was forced to lick his pre-cum from her finger.

"Jeez," said Penny, "I've never seen a person leak as much pre-sex fluid as that."

"I guess you're not counting that flood you told us was running down you leg in the car," Loretta teased.

The women giggled as they entered Donald and Song Lee's bedroom, presumably to get Song Lee ready. Donald brought a tray of glasses filled with champagne in to the ladies and he was just having a glass himself when the doorbell rang.

"Get that, would you Donald?" he heard Loretta say from the bedroom.

Nervously, he went to the door and opened it a crack. Outside was a very young black man carrying four garment bags. Just as he was about to ask if he could help the youth, Loretta re-entered the room.

"That's Damien, Jerome's brother, let him in Donald, he has our dresses."

Donald thought he might die of sheer embarrassment. How could he let another man, no a kid, no a black kid see him exposed like that? But he didn't die. He opened the door hiding his nakedness behind it as the youth entered.

Damien followed Loretta into the bedroom with the bags. Donald could see through the open door that his wife and Penny were topless and Ruthie was completely nude. Damien, of course got an eye full. What must it be like, Donald wondered, to be as young as Damien, and seeing hot, naked, mature, white and Asian wives?

Donald was happy to see Loretta shoo Damien out of the room. It would have been crushing to his ego had that kid got to stay and watch the ladies prepare while he was banished to the living room. Now, however, he had to share that room with the kid and his exposed cock. He saw the smirk on the kid's face and knew he'd better not get into a cock-measuring contest with this youth. Donald offered Damien champagne.

"No thanks, I gotta drive. Besides, I'm too young. You could get into trouble if I drank any."

"Thanks," muttered Donald.

"Which one's yours?" asked Damien glancing again at Donald's diminutive phallus. Donald noted that even the presence of this other male failed to reduce the blood supply to his crotch.

"The Asian lady," Donald answered.

"She's hot. Nice tits," Damien commented. "I wouldn't mind doing her. Is it true what my brother told me? That you're going to let him fuck your wife tonight?"

"Actually, it's Lionel, not Jerome," Donald replied trying to spin the situation in his favor. Like Donald was somehow less inferior if his cuckolding were to be accomplished by an experienced bull rather than the young recruit, Jerome.

"Maybe Jerome was mistaken. We'll see tonight, I guess."

We'll see? What the fuck thought Donald. You mean this kid was going to witness his humiliation.

"Y-you mean you're going to be there?"

"Sure. Loretta said I could watch. Shit really turns you on, huh?" Damien nodded in the direction of the exposed portion of Donald's middle.

His cock was leaking pre-cum again. With his dick pointed straight up, Donald could feel the liquid as it slid down the length of his shaft, collecting on his balls. Donald grabbed a tissue and began mopping himself, holding his cock and balls to one side and then the other to make sure he got it all.

"Hey man, don't be embarrassed," offered Damien grabbing the crotch of his chauffer pants showing the outline of a nice sized hard on. "I been hard all day, ever since Jerome told me I could drive. He told me what the whiteys wanted done. To be honest, I thought they'd be a bunch of shanks. I figured he was just in for the bucks."

Jerome was getting paid? thought Donald, blinking.Shit, how was this any better than Sammy?

Donald had agreed to pay Dr. Perry $30K for this intervention. She told him he could pay over 30 weeks so it came out to about the same as Sammy was getting. Dammit, this better work.

Loretta was the first to emerge from the bedroom. She was dressed in a hot pink sequined mini-dress. It was obvious she had spent the day at the spa with Song Lee and the other girls. Her red hair was beautifully done and her face had been professionally made up. The shiny hot pink lipstick that matched her dress was so glossy it glinted in the light.

The hem of the dress ended about mid thigh and there was a slit on the left side that nearly reached her hip. Depending on her movement or position, Loretta's stocking tops and bare skin above could definitely be seen. Her big tits were pushed up and out making for ample cleavage. For a man that liked a little more meat on his woman, Loretta made a mighty pretty picture.

"Mmmm mama, bring that over here for inspection," Damien demanded.

Swaying outrageously, Loretta did just that. Stopping in front of him, she thrust out her hip and slapped her buttock cheek. Damien reached out and gave it a squeeze. She rotated so she faced away from him and thrust her ass back at him.

Playing with her ass with both hands, Damien was raising her skirt above her stocking tops and lowering it again. Loretta backed up and ground her ass into Damien's crotch. Thrusting against her, Damien slid his hands up her body cupping those huge chest melons. Loretta moaned.

Goddamn, thought Donald,how fucking lucky could this kid get?

Here he was, a high school kid, getting more than Donald. But Donald didn't dare grab Loretta. He figured that was forbidden fruit on this night. What Donald did grab was another tissue. His dick slit was just oozing liquid. He looked up to see Loretta wiggle a beckoning finger in his direction.

As Donald approached the groping couple, Loretta asked, "Do you have the money?"

Nodding, Donald produced a roll of hundreds and fifties from his pocket. He knew it totaled $1000 because that's how much the binder said to have. Grabbing the roll, Loretta peeled off two hundreds and one fifty.

"Driver has to be paid," she said.

Turning in his arms, Loretta faced Damien and caressed his cheek with the bills, then reached down and put them in his pants pocket.

"Dr. Perry needs you to drive tonight, so she's asked me to make sure all the sex doesn't get to you and distract you from your task."

What does that mean? Donald wondered.

"What do you mean?" Damien asked.

Sliding to her knees, Loretta looked up into his eyes as she unzipped his fly.

"It means that I'm supposed to make sure you get relief whenever you require."

Loretta pulled out a coal black erection that appeared to Donald to be about an eight-incher, the same as Sammy. Leaning forward, Loretta buried seven-eighths of Damien's hard dick into her mouth in one swoop. The kid groaned as he felt Loretta's gums massage his cock.

Donald's ego sank as quickly as his pre-cum rose. As Donald watched Loretta savage that beautiful black dick, she attempted to achieve satisfaction for herself as well as Damien.

Fuck a duck, thought Donald.Fuck a big duck! I go to therapy, pay big bucks, and I have to jerk off to get my jollies. Here this friggin' school kid is getting free head.

Free head from maybe the best fellatrix on the planet. The kid would have some tales to tell come Monday.

Donald was madly mopping the pre-cum that was flowing like a fountain from his dick head as he watched Loretta suck Damien off. The kid was slamming his hips forward to meet her mouth thrusts. She was nearly deep-throating him as she gummed his cock stalk.

Donald saw she had pulled her tits free of the dress and was twisting her hard nipples in sweet pain, working for her tit-cum. Loretta was getting close now. Briefly pulling off his cock, Loretta begged for his semen.

"Give it to me, please," she begged. "Damn you young studs make me so hot for your load. Shoot it for me. Shoot it in my mouth."

Loretta was good. Donald had to give her that. Just as the kid began jerking and thrusting wildly in the midst of his orgasm, Loretta erupted in a cosmic tit-cum. Her body spasmed wildly but she managed to keep the business end of the lovely spurting cock head in her sucking mouth.

The rate of Donald's pre-cum flow picked up as he stared at the gasping youth and the heavily breathing plump woman who knelt at his feet. He'd had that mouth, albeit, too briefly earlier in the week. He'd been denied the pleasure of cumming there, something this kid had just been begged to do.

Life would have been so unfair if it weren't for the deliciousness Donald felt in his cock as his own natural liquid lubricant streamed out his cock head and down his aching shaft.

After replacing his deflating shaft back into his pants and zipping him up, Damien helped Loretta to her feet just as Song Lee and her "bridesmaids" opened the bedroom door.

Loretta was stuffing her ample breasts back into her dress as a stunning Song Lee walked into the living room. She wore a sequined dress similar to Loretta's except it was white. The skirt was as short but fuller and it flew up as she pirouetted for Donald and Damien. It appeared to Donald that she wore no underwear.

Ruthie and Penny wore the exact same dress as Song Lee except in pastel turquoise. They pirouetted as well exposing what appeared to be naked asses and bald pussies. Donald and Damien broke into applause. Donald tensed.

"Uh, should I be seeing you like that?" he asked confusing tonight's ceremony with an actual wedding.

"Of course, silly," Ruthie answered. "You're the cuck, not the bull."

Song Lee and Loretta grabbed onto Donald's arms ready to be escorted to the party. Ruthie and Penny hooked theirs through Damien's. Leaning over, Penny kissed the high school stud on his cheek leaving a perfect lipstick mark.

"You look yummy," Penny said. "What's the chances I can get a piece of you later? How old are you any way?"

"Eighteen," answered Damien as he led the women to the limousine parked outside, "today's my birthday."

Donald felt a waft of cool air across his genitals as he exited the condo. Anyone could have seen his jewels had they looked out the window, but Donald was happy he encountered no one in his path as he walked with his proud, hard, exposed boner to the car.

Damien helped Ruthie and Penny into one side of the stretch limo. Donald helped Song Lee and Loretta into the other. As he prepared to enter after them, Loretta put her hand to his chest and shook her head.

"You ride 'shot gun,'" she said, pointing to the right side of the front seat.

On the ride to Dr. Perry's estate, Donald could hear continuous laughing coming from the back of the limo. Meanwhile, he tried to endure his utter humiliation of sitting in the front seat, phallus exposed, with a fully clothed black teenager who knew he was driving Donald and his pretty wife to a party where Donald's wife would cuckold him with a big, black cock.

"Boy, that Loretta's got some mouth," Damien observed as he drove. "She ever suck you off?"

"Sure," said Donald knowing full well that the meager oral sex Loretta had offered him in no way compared to what she eagerly performed for Damien. Something in the 45 year old Donald didn't like being bested by this teen even though in his heart of hearts he knew this kid had more to offer than he ever did.

"Think that Penny meant it when she said she would give me some?" Damien asked. "Damn, she is one hot piece of ass. Shit, man, I'm getting hard again. Loretta's gonna have some more sucking to do. Your wife done black dick before?"

"A little," Donald lied again.

"She's got the "jungle fever" huh? Well, she's not the only one, I see. But what do you get out of it, man?"

"It's complicated," answered Donald, mopping his dick again.

"What's that mean?"

"Just it's not easy to explain, especially to someone as young as you. When you love a woman, you want her to have things that make her happy."

"But what about you? Who you gonna be fucking tonight?"

"Probably nobody."

"Nobody, what the fuck? You got a hard little dick there. Where you getting attention from?"

"Most likely, jerk myself off."

"Jerk off. That don't seem right. Your woman's getting plenty and you get nothing? I mean you ain't got much down there, but you got needs, right?"

"In one way, it's like watching a football game. Even though I like football and would like to be in there playing quarterback, it is better for every one's enjoyment, including my own, that I just watch the pros. Like I said, it's complicated."

"You're right about the brothers being pros when it comes to dicks, that's for sure. There's a couple of hot white cheerleaders at school after me just for my dick. They even told me so. The white guys on the team look pretty pathetic in the showers.

"Even got me a hot cheerleader mom looking to hook up with my black dick. Got herself all liquored up at a party and pulled me into a bedroom. Started kissing me and feeling my cock through my jeans. When she found out how old I was, she told me to come back when I was 18.

"Guess you never had that, huh, Don? Never had some sweet married pussy hot for your cock when you was just sixteen?" Just then, Damien pulled into Dr. Perry's long driveway.

Getting out, Donald found himself escorting Song Lee and Loretta again while Ruthie and Penny clung to Damien's muscled arms.

At the front door, a maid answered and led the troop into a small ballroom off the entry hallway. Like everyone else, she managed a glimpse of Donald's cock as it stood proud, tall, and bare. No doubt, Donald thought, she, too, knew what was to take place tonight.