Unconventional Theft Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers

"Let's go," she said quietly before heading towards the exit. Corvac, Alex and Ashley quickly followed as the crowd watched them leave. No-one dared to try and stop them as they hurried upstairs. Kono and Corvac returned to their human forms as they quickly climbed the stairs. They burst out into the club above and ran through the crowd as fast as they could without arousing suspicion. Once they were outside they ducked down the nearest alleyway and Corvac teleported them back to Kono's house.

"Well that was eventful," Ashley laughed, leaning against the wall. Alex tried to reply but in the commotion forgot he was still gagged which made Ashley giggled at him as he pulled it off along with his hood.

"What the fuck was that?" Alex complained.

"Kono is strong, they should have listened to her," Corvac replied.

"Not that, I meant you getting Ashley to suck your cock!" Alex turned on him.

"He had to, we to keep up appearances," Ashley replied before Corvac could.

"Exactly. It was either she did that to me or he would have used her and trust me, that would have been much worse," Corvac agreed. Alex was at a loss at how Ashley was ok with all this. Then again, she always had been pretty easy going about things when it came to sex and she had spent three years dancing on and fucking every guy that paid. He put that out of his mind for now.

"You're right. Did you at least learn what you needed to?" Alex asked.

"I think so. This demon must be working for Azalith, keeping an eye on everyone who's memories she has changed. Which means they'll be coming to check on you two soon," Corvac explained, he didn't look pleased.

"So what do we do?" Ashley asked.

"Well I was hoping we could do things under the radar a bit longer but if this demon finds out you two remember your old lives, it won't be good news. Not to mention the fact if they find out we're involved," Corvac gestured to himself and Kono. "They'll no doubt report back to Azalith and then there will be hell to pay."

"I can stop them," Kono offered. Corvac looked at her and Alex could almost see the cogs turning in his head as he thought.

"That might work, if we kill the demon before they have a chance to get back to Azalith, then we should be safe. Azalith will be suspicious but hopefully it will take a while for her to notice they're missing. We just need to set up a trap," Corvac thought out loud.

"So we're the bait then," Alex said sounding extremely unimpressed.

"I'm afraid so, this demons coming either way. Would you prefer us being there when it shows up or not?" Corvac countered. Alex knew he was right, there was no way he wanted to face a demon alone, especially after what he had just seen Kono do. He looked at her, she was so small and nonthreatening, he couldn't believe how easily she threw those demons around.

"I'll go with him," Kono interrupted moving over to Alex.

"Ok, Ashley I'm with you then," Corvac agreed.

"Wait should we really split up?" Alex asked. He mostly didn't want Corvac alone with Ashley more than anything, he was sure Kono was capable of protecting him herself.

"The demon needs to believe you're going about your lives as normal. If you two are together they'll instantly know something is wrong. We'll stay with you until the demon shows up, I'll disguise us so they can't tell we are demons," Corvac explained.

"Fine, we'll get changed and go then," Alex replied. He wasn't exactly happy about this situation but he knew he didn't have much choice. Ashley followed him into the other room and they both began to undress.

"Did it really upset you seeing me doing that?" Ashley asked.

"A little," Alex replied.

"It's not like we've not done things with other people in front of each other before, hell we've even used each other's bodies to do things with other people," Ashley replied as she stripped naked. Alex unlocked the cage around his cock and sighed in relief.

"Ah that's better! And I guess, it's just that we've been apart for three years and already we are straight back into this," Alex complained.

"Well tell you what, if Kono wants to do anything with you while she's staying with you then you have my blessing to fuck her brains out," Ashley grinned as she got dressed.

"Oh sure, she would more likely fuck my brains out. Did you see what she did to those demons?" Alex chuckled. He wasn't worried about anything happening with Kono. She had barely spoken the whole time he had been with her and even when she was throwing demons around like softballs she didn't show much emotion.

"Yeah it was kind of hot, seeing a small woman throwing big guys around that easily," Ashley smiled.

"Lets not forget she is a demon too. For all we know she could actually be ten feet tall and just using her powers to hide her looks," Alex replied. Ashley pulled a face agreeing it was possible before waiting for Alex to dress and heading back into the hall where Corvac and Kono were waiting for them.

"All set?" Coeval asked.

"Yeah let's go," Ashley replied. They went downstairs and made their plans. Corvac gave Kono a small stone that would glow bright when he needed help and would teleport her and anyone she was touching to Corvac when she touched it.

"Ok so I'll set up traps in Ashley's house. If the demon appears they will capture it until Kono arrives to take it out," Corvac explained.

"Can't you do it?" Alex asked.

"Maybe, it depends on the demon. As you might have noticed I'm better with magic and Kono is the fighter. Destroying a demon with magic is hard, it's much easier to just rip their head off," Corvac smiled.

"But we've seen your demon forms. You're like five times her size," Alex continued.

"Size doesn't matter to demons. My natural form may look more intimidating but Kono is far stronger. Remember when magic is involved normal logic doesn't apply," Corvac reminded him. They finalized their plans and said their goodbyes. Alex was sad to be leaving Ashley again so soon. They had agreed no contact until the demon showed it's face otherwise they could be seen and the whole thing would be ruined. Ashley seemed equally as sad and gave Alex a long passionate kiss before Corvac teleported her away, leaving Alex and Kono to drive back to his place.

They drove in silence, Alex wasn't sure what to say to the cute yet insanely strong demon woman. They arrived back home and he lead her inside.

"I'm not ten feet tall," Kono said quietly as he shut the door.

"Huh? Wha- Oh you heard that?" Alex replied sheepishly.

"Yes. This is how I always look," Konk responded she turned back into her demon form. She really didn't change much except for the skin and the tail.

"Why are you-" was all Alex managed to say before Kono pushed him back into the door and kissed him. He hesitated before kissing her back and she moved away.

"I'm sorry," she said suddenly looking at the ground.

"It's fine, just unexpected was all. What was that about?" Alex asked.

"Do you not like what you see? Is it my breasts? They've always been this small but I can make them bigger if you want?" She offered shyly.

"What no, they're fine. I just wasn't expecting it is all. You've barely spoken or looked my way all day," Alex replied.

"Fighting turns me on and I heard Ashley say she would be ok with this, I'll understand if you don't want to," Kono replied, looking at the ground. Alex couldn't help but notice how shy she looked which was odd compared to seeing her casually throwing demons around earlier but despite that, he couldn't deny she was hot. Her nipples stood proudly on the small mounds of her breasts and he could see her pussy glisten with wetness. His cock seemed to be making the most of its freedom as it hardened in his pants. He wondered for a moment before deciding what to do.

He walked over and kissed Kono, grabbing her ass and lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around him and returned the kiss. He carried her to the bedroom, she was extremely light which made sense for her size but Alex had expected her to weigh more considering her strength. He dropped her down onto the bed and she lay back, watching as he got undressed.

Alex stripped quickly, there was no ceremony or teasing involved. He stood there naked with his cock extending proudly from his crotch and Kono smiled. It was the first time he had seen her smile and it made her look stunningly beautiful. Alec hadn't really considered it before, she had been so quiet and unassuming he hadn't taken much notice but looking at her now, smiling at him, Alex had no doubt many women would be envious of her looks.

She sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed. She reached out and grabbed Alex's cock and gently pulled him towards her so his cock was level with her face. Leaning forward she began to kiss and lick the tip as Alex watched her tail flick back and forth. He followed it down to its base where it met at the top of her tight little ass.

He was distracted from his sightseeing as she suddenly took his entire length into her mouth, the tip easily sliding down her throat and making Alex groan. She giggled and Alex felt her throat convulse around his cock sending ripples of pleasure down his shaft. He felt the first tingling of orgasm begin to approach, Kono really knew what she was doing, and he fought to resist.

Kono seemed to sense his orgasm approaching and brought him right to the brink before stopping and letting his cock fall from her mouth. A trail of saliva ran from the tip to her bottom lip as she smiled at him. She reached out and grabbed his hand, deftly pulling him onto the bed and rolling him onto his back. Alex yelped at the sudden manhandling before finding himself laid down with Kono straddling his knees.

"It's nice but I prefer bigger," she smiled with a hint of humour in her voice as she stroked his cock. He was so distracted by the fact she had some emotion in her voice he didn't notice what she was doing at first. He felt her tug on his cock followed by a wave of pressure. He looked down and saw his cock growing bigger each time she stroked it. He watched as it grew longer and thicker until it was at least ten inches.

"Holy fuck,"Alex groaned. Not only was he amazed but it also felt fantastic. Kono seemed satisfied with her size as she shuffled upwards, lining her went cunt up with the head of his engorged member. She impaled herself to the hilt in once motion and groaned in satisfaction. Alex couldn't understand how such a small body could take such a large cock but then he remembered she was no normal woman. Her demon body could easily be manipulated to handle such intrusions.

She began to ride him slowly, a look of bliss on her face as she slowly rose up and down on his large member. Alex grabbed her ass and squeezed, marvelling at how firm it was. He grinned, despite how weird this situation would seem to most, it was the closest he had felt to being back in his old life in three years. He massages her ass as she began to moan.

"Biggerrrr," Kono groaned and Alex soon joined in as he felt his cock swell again. He could feel it getting bigger inside her as her insides tightened against it. The feeling continued and soon he could see the outline of his monstrous member pressing out from Konos stomach. He watched as she bounced up and down as his cock pressed out, sliding up and down inside her.

He had no idea how big she had made him but he knew it was now larger than any normal human could possibly be. It was only because of whatever magic she was using that Alex hadn't passed out from lack of blood or hadn't destroyed her insides. Alex didn't have long to contemplate as Kongo suddenly cried out as her body shook with pleasure. Her hands pressed into Alex's chest as her nails dug into his skin.

She slowed her pace, recovering for a moment before picking up again once her orgasm passed. She began to ride him faster until she was bouncing up and down at an inhuman pace, desperately chasing her second orgasm. It didn't take long before she shuddered and moaned loudly as it washed over her. Her whole body shook with pleasure, vibrating delightfully around Alex's cock. He was surprise he had lasted this long and was disappointed when Kono climbed off him.

He was about to complain when he saw his cock. Kono has to stand to allow it to slide out of her. It stood proudly vertical, defying gravity as it remained upright. Alex didn't know how long it was but he guessed it was close to two feet. It's girth was equally impressive, it was thicker than a soda can and the head was even larger. Alex was too busy staring at his monster cock to notice Kono on all fours between his legs until she began to grind against his member.

He took the hint and sat up, carefully getting onto his knees. He felt far away from Kono but his cock was resting between her ass cheeks. She knew his problem, there was no way he could accurately push it in from where he was, so she grabbed his tip and guided him towards her hole. Alex was momentarily surprised as she pushed it between her cheeks and pressed the tip against her tight asshole.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked. He was concerned he would tear her in two if he tried to enter there.

"Yes," Kono replied softly. Alex shrugged, he wasn't going to argue. His enhanced member was desperate for release and he pushed his hips forward. He watched as the tip pressed against her hole but didn't enter. He pushed harder but was hesitant of causing her harm. Kono took the lead and leaned back onto him with surprising force as her hole slowly opened. The tip pushed in, stretching her wide as the head of his cock sunk into her ass.

They groaned in unison as it breached her insides. Alex shuffled forward on his knees before thrusting forward again, pushing more of his length into her. She began to back up, wanting more of his glorious cock as she shuffled back. Alex assumed she would stop soon but she kept going until her ass pressed against his hips. He didn't know how she had managed to fit his entire length inside her but it felt fantastic.

He began to thrust, feeling every inch of his cock being massaged by her insides. She moaned loudly in pleasure as she rocked back to meet his thrusts. They continued like this for a few minutes until Alex grabbed her small breasts, pulling her back she was knelt up in front of him, her back pressing against his chest as he continued to thrust into her.

Alex reached down intending to stroke her clit but felt something else as he slid his hand along her stomach. He could feel his cock moving inside her, it was stretching her skin enough he could feel his own hand grabbing at it from the outside. Kono must have realized too as she reached down, pushing his hands to her hips as one of her own hands began to stroke her clit while the other grabbed as his cock, massaging it through her own body.

Alex groaned in pleasure, he had experienced a lot of things sexually but nothing like this. The over stimulation pushed him quickly towards orgasm and he began to thrust harder. Kono stroked her clit faster as they both moaned and panted. She reached her third orgasm just before he reached his and her body shuddered.

The feeling of her body spasming in pleasure around his cock pushed Alex over the edge as he emptied his load inside her. He groaned loudly in her ear as stream after stream filled her insides. He didn't know if it was her magic or he was just extremely aroused as his orgasm continued to empty more and more of his seed into her. His cock twitched continuously and he fell back, pulling Kono with him. They lay there as his orgasm dissipated. His cock began to soften inside her as she gently stroked her stomach, sending small tingles on pleasure through to his cock.

Alex wasn't sure when he had fallen asleep but he woke up the next morning naked and alone. He looked down to see his cock has returned to its usual size which he was grateful for. While it was fun to have he didn't think Ashley would be able to handle it being as big as it was without any magic to help her. He got up and went through to the kitchen, finding Kono dressed and drinking coffee at the table. He poured himself a cup and sat down. They drank in silence before Alex finally spoke up.

"About last night..." He began.

"It was fun, don't worry about it," Kono said simply.

"Right, so what now?" Alex replied deciding to move on to other things.

"Now we wait to see if the demon shows up," Kono replied.

It took four more days before anything happened. Alex had returned to work to keep up appearances and Kono pretended to be his new girlfriend in case the demon was spying on them some how without them knowing. It was on the fifth night as they were sleeping that the demon appeared.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers
12