Unconventional Theft Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are those for?" He asked.

"They're a worst case scenario. If anything goes wrong and this place gets destroyed, any damage will be contained inside the building. There's a couple of others that should dampen any demon powers nearby, including my own but shouldn't effect Irina or Kono's strength," he explained.

"Is that wise making yourself weaker?" Alex asked.

"If it makes me weaker, it should make her weaker too," Corvac smiled grimly. Alex left him to draw and made breakfast just as everyone else began to wake up. They ate in relative silence, knowing what was soon to come.

"So when are we doing this?" Ashley asked as they finished eating.

"I guess now or never. You two will need these," Corvac replied, handing Alex and Ashley a long silver dagger and a black stone with runes inscribed on it each.

"What are they for?" Alex asked.

"The blades are on loan from Irina, they will kill a demon out right if stabbed by it. The stones are something I made, they'll absorb any magic cast at them but only once. It's the best I can do to protect you, even binding you to me again wouldn't protect you from someone as powerful as Azalith," he replied.

Alex nodded. During their talk yesterday Corvac had suggested that he and Ashley stay out of this but they had refused. They knew they couldn't do much to help but if at least now if they had the chance to put her down they could. Killing Azalith was a last resort, they preferred to capture her alive so they could find out how far she had got with her plan and where it was taking place. It was entirely possible that even with Azalith there, she could have others complete the ritual for her.

"Ok lets do this then," Corvac announced, pulling the rock he had taken from Meg from his pocket and infusing it with magic. It glowed red and he threw it to Meg who nervously caught it and began to summon Azalith. She closed her eyes and seemed to wince at random intervals before the stone stopped glowing and she opened her eyes.

"She's coming," Meg announced with fear in her voice.

Everyone in the room tensed as a large seal appeared in the floor. A flash of bright red light blinded Alex momentarily and when he could see again there was an extremely tall demon stood in the center of the seal as it faded away. He looked at her with his jaw hung open. Her skin was deep red with dark black hair hanging down her back. She had hooves instead of feet extending up long and muscular legs. She was stark naked, her abs were ripped with more muscles than Alex could count and her breasts were large but appeared small on her muscular frame. She looked slim but that was only because of her height. She was easily eight, maybe nine, feet tall which with another foot added by the tall horns on her head.

"It seems you lied to me Meg," the demon cackled in a wicked voice as she surveyed the room.

"Now," Corvac yelled as he, Kono and Irina sprang into action. Corvac launched a ball of energy at Azalith who easily deflected it. Irina sprang forward with her hand outstretched and Alex watched a blade that seemed to be made of pure light appeared in her hand. She swung the blade at Azalith who ducked out of the way but Irina was quick and turned the blade at the last second, catching Azaliths arms. She screamed out in pain as smoke rose from the wound.

"Fucking angels," she yelled, lashing out her own ball of magic at Irina. It hit her square in the chest and sent her flying back into the wall. It shred her shirt and burned the skin across her chest as she slumped down unconscious.

"Shit," Corvac muttered as he dove across the room. He ducked past Azalith and slid across the floor past her feet, dropping something as he went. Kono moved in as Azalith was distracted by Corvac and span, aiming a kick directly at Azalith's stomach. The powerful demon caught Kono's foot as if it was a softly thrown softball. Kono's eyes went wide as Alazith grinned at her before bringing her elbow down hard on Kono's shin. Kono screamed in agony as the bone in her leg shattered to pieces and Azalith threw her across the room.

Corvac had used the time to move around Azalith, dropping more objects as he went. She turned to hit him just as he dropped the last object in place and she screamed in pain as electricity flowed from the ground and engulfed her. Alex watched as she writhed and fought against the trap Corvac had laid. It appeared it would hold her as she fell to her knees but she stopped moving before two large bat like wings spread from her back. The trap exploded and fragments of the rocks he had dropped exploded outwards.

Azalith snarled and turned towards Corvac, swiping at him with her wing and connecting hard with his shoulder. He rolled with the blow, managing to avoid being torn in two by the monstrous wing but it still hurt him badly. Alex saw no other choice and ran at Azalith, his dagger raised in the air. She turned and swiped at him with his other wind and he held his arm up in reaction. He knew it wouldn't help, the powerful wing would tear straight through him but it was all he could instinctively do as the wing careered towards him.

He felt the wing hit, he shut his eyes and prepared for the pain but none came. The wing collided with his arm and stopped dead before he heard a crunching noise. He opened his eyes and saw the bone along the edge of the wing and splintered around his arm and Azalith yelled in pain. Alex didn't know what had just happened but he saw his chance. He charged at her as fast as he could and plunged the dagger deep into her neck. The wound around the blade fizzed and hissed as the skin began to bubble. Azalith screamed so loud it nearly burst Alex's ear drums as she collapsed to the floor, grabbing at her neck. In a matter of seconds she laid still, dead and defeated.

"Are you alright?" Ashley yelled, running over to Alex and grabbing his arm to inspect his wound but was shocked not to find one. They both looked up as they heard Corvac scrambling to his feet. His arm was hanging on by a thread, Azalith had nearly severed it completely at the shoulder. He groaned as he shuffled over to Kono who was unconscious at the foot of the stairs. He checked she was alive before moving over to Irina who was in a bad way.

"Will she be ok?" Alex asked as he walked over. He looked down at Irina. Her torso was burned from shoulder to hip and the skin was blackened and cracked. Corvac simply smiled and pulled something from his pockets. Alex wondered just exactly how big his coat pockets were with the amount of things he kept in them. He watched as Corvac produced a vial and pulled the cork free with his teeth before emptying the contents across Irina's chest.

She began to stir and Alex watched in amazement as her skin began to heal as the orange liquid soaked into it. Irina yelled out in pain as her skin fused itself back together and she grit her teeth and took deep breaths as it healed completely. She let out a sigh of relief and rested her head back against the wall, looking up at Corvac before smiling.

"Thank you," she said before noticing Kono unconscious. She got up and ran over, not caring she was naked from the waist up as she skidded across the floor. She grabbed Kono and checked her out before seeing her leg twisted at a strange angle. She grabbed the leg and with a sickening crack set it back straight before placing her hands across the shattered bone. She closed her eyes and concentrated as her hands glowed brightly against Kono's skin. Kono's eyes opened and Irina broke out into a wide grin as Kono sat up.

"What happened?" She asked. Irina broke into tears and pulled Kono into a tight hug, much to Kono's surprise. She hesitated before hugging her back.

"This is sweet and all but maybe help me too?" Corvac interrupted as he held his almost severed arm.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Irina cried, springing to her feet. Alex watched with morbid fascination as Corvac held his arm against his shoulder. Irina placed her hands over the wound and fused his arm back into place.

"Thank you," he smiled, rotating his shoulder to check it worked fine. Satisfied it did, he turned his attention to Alex. "Now, how the hell did you block her wing without getting a scratch on you?"

"I don't know but I think we have more important things to worry about," Alex replied gesturing to Azaliths body. The group watched as the body began to vanish, melting into a puddle of smoke before glowing dark red and vanishing in a bright white flash.

"Shit!" Corvac muttered.

12