Unconventional Theft Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," she groaned, rolling onto her back and looking up at Alex. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. His softening cock trailing a line of sticky fluid across her stomach.

"You're going to be sore in the morning," Alex chuckled.

"I'm sore now," Ashley replied as she gingerly moved her legs. Alex climbed up onto the bed with her and wrapped her in his arms. They both fell asleep quickly. Alex felt like he had only been asleep a few minutes when he heard knocking on his door. He opened his eyes and groggily went to the door to answer it.

"Corvac is back," Kono informed him as he opened the door before she realized he was naked and her eyes roamed down to his cock.

"Oh we'll be right down," Alex replied as he noticed her gaze. "Any chance you could undo this?" He chuckled gesturing to his over sized cock. Kono's cheeks went red and she looked at the floor as she reached out a hand and placed it on his member. Alex tried to ignore the sensation of her touching it as he felt his cock return to it's usual size. Before he had chance to thank her Kono scurried off downstairs. Alex woke Ashley and the pair dressed before heading downstairs to join the others. Both Corvac and Irina had returned and had some interesting news.

"What's up?" Alex asked.

"We have some good news and some bad news," Corvac replied.

"What's the bad news?" Ashley asked wanting to get it out of the way.

"The bad news is Lucifer is free," Corvac replied much to the horror of the rest of the group.

"The good news better be really good," Alex commented.

"It is. The good news is Joshua gave me a message," Irina replied.

"Who?" Meg asked.

"Joshua is the voice of god. Even when we were in heaven God rarely spoke to the angels but there was one he did speak to, Joshua," Corvac clarified.

"So what did he say?" Alex asked. With the news that Lucifer was free, he was eager to hear something good.

"He told me that the Sword of God will strike Lucifer down," Irina replied.

"So God is going to stop him?" Alex asked unsure what she meant.

"No, the Sword of God is not a weapon. At least not in the conventional sense. It's a person, chosen by God to strike Lucifer down," Irina replied.

"Well who is it? Where can we find them?" Ashley asked.

"We're looking at him," Corvac replied staring straight at Alex.

"WHAT!?" Alex yelled as everyone looked at him. Suddenly Meg burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Ashley asked her.

"Well if Alex IS this Sword of God, that means he is Gods chosen. Just imagine how the religions of the world would react if they found out who you were and that you had just enjoyed being fucked in the ass by two demons!" She replied through her laughter. Ashley and Corvac joined in laughing hard while Kono giggled and Irina stared at the group in disgust.

"If you're quite done being so crass, we have work to do," Irina snapped.

"Sorry, she's right," Corvac said to the group while wiping away a tear. The only person other than Irina who hadn't been laughing was Alex.

"So what does it mean if I really am the Sword of God?" He asked once everyone had quietened down.

"Simply put, you have the power to slay Lucifer," Irina replied.

"What? I don't have any powers," Alex rebuffed.

"How about when you blocked Azaliths wing with nothing but your arm?" Irina countered. Alex thought for a moment, he really didn't know how to explain that one.

"But how could he slay Lucifer? Isn't he the most powerful demon there is?" Ashley asked.

"He is but God is still more powerful and he Alex is able to channel his power then he could do it," Irina replied.

"I need to think," Alex said suddenly, marching out of the house. The others watched him got and Corvac stopped Ashley from going after him. He walked down the street and kept walking, not sure where he was heading as he thought about what he had just been told. He knew his life wasn't normal, it was far from it and yet he accepted it as normal to him. Things that would have freaked out any other person if they found out it was real seemed like it was only logical that it was real to him. The only thing that had never made sense was the fact he accepted all the crazy so easily. Maybe this was the reason why.

He spent a couple of hours just walking around aimlessly when he sat down on a park bench. He watched as families set up picnics, parents played with their children, teenagers rode bikes and couples walked hand in hand. He knew that if Lucifer wasn't stopped, it was likely everyone one of these people and millions just like them would die.

"It's a tough decision isn't it," A voice said as a man sat down next to him.

"What?" Alex replied.

"Putting others lives ahead of yours, you know it's the right thing to do but it's never easy is it," the man said.

"Who are you?" Alex asked.

"Joshua," the man replied.

"The angel?" Alex asked again.

"The one and only. Actually that's a lie, there's another Josh but I'm the only Joshua," the man grinned.

"You're the one that told Irina I was the Sword of God and that I could defeat Lucifer?" Alex questioned.

"I did and you are. You see God won't get involved. He fears that if he does, it might start a war between Heaven and Hell so he's done the next best thing. You have all his power at your disposal. You might not be able to access it right now but you will when you need to," Joshua explained.

"I have the powers of God?" Alex asked surprised.

"Yes, well the ones you need to defeat Lucifer anyway. Like I said, you can't access them now but when you need to, you'll be able to," Joshua replied.

"Why can't I access them now? Surely it would make more sense for me to be able to practice?" Alex asked.

"Perhaps but these aren't powers like the demons you've been with recently have. These are powers of pure creation. One mistake and you could wipe out the planet or accidentally create a whole new one," Joshua chuckled.

"Really?" Alex asked gobsmacked.

"Really. Which is why safeguards are in place until you really need the power," Joshua smiled.

"And what happens if I lose? What happens if I win?" Alex asked, his mind racing at a thousand thoughts a second.

"If you lose, then either the world will burn or God will step in and a war will begin. If you win, the world will be safe and the powers will be removed from you," Joshua answered.

"I would no longer be Gods chosen?" Alex asked, despite only just finding out about it he was kind of excited about having powers of his own.

"Nope, not unless another threat to the world appears, Now, head back home, I believe Corvac has located Lucifer," Joshua smiled before vanishing into thin air. Alex sat for a moment gathering his nerves. If Corvac found Lucifer Alex knew that meant he would have to face him soon. He still had no idea how he was meant to defeat the king of all evil but something about Joshua made Alex believe him when he said he would know what to do at the time. Alex stood up from the bench and set off towards home.

"Just in time," Corvac smiled at Alex as he entered the house.

"You found Lucifer?" Alex asked but it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, how did you know?" Corvac replied.

"Joshua told me," Alex replied simply. Corvac seemed surprised by that but decided not to push it any further.

"Ok well he's right, I know where Lucifer is. Or at least where he will be. A spell powerful to unlock his cage is going to be like a beacon for anyone looking for magic. So I tracked it and the most powerful magical event happening right now is here," Corvac explained pointing to a spot on the map in front of him.

"So what do we do?" Alex asked.

"We go there and wait for the spell to finish. There's no way to stop it anymore, all we can do is hope that you really can stop Lucifer once he is free," Corvac replied with a grim expression.

"How long do we have?" Alex asked, he wasn't too thrilled about the idea of going against Lucifer.

"By my best estimates, maybe three more day," Corvac sighed. "Although we want to be in position with plenty of time so we'll go there in two."

Alex nodded. Two days until he had to face the most powerful demon in existence. The idea didn't sound like fun at all and despite the reassurances he had the power and protection of God himself Alex still felt like he was in well over his head. After everything he had heard and learnt today he just wanted to lay down and sleep. He was mentally and physically drained and fell asleep within seconds of laying down despite it being early afternoon.

Ashley watched Alex sleep. It was early morning and she had been awake most of the night worrying about him. She stood in the doorway and smirked as she heard him snore. She nodded to herself as she made a decision. She felt so powerless not being able to help him she decided the only thing she could do was make sure he worried about what was coming as little as possible. She quietly padded down the hall to the stairs and made her way to the kitchen.

A short while later she made her way up the stairs again carrying a tray of Alex's favorite breakfast foods. She quietly nudged his door open and gingerly set the tray down on his bedside table. Careful not to wake him up just yet she moved to the foot of the bed and lifted the sheet, climbing under it and wiggling her way up the bed. She undid the buttons of his boxers and carefully pulled his cock through the gap and began to stroke it with her hand. Alex murmured but didn't wake up although his cock still responded to the attention and began to harden.

Ashley smiled and licked the tip, swirling her tongue around the head as his cock became fully erect. She took it in her mouth and bobbed up and down, lightly scraping her teeth along the skin in the way she knew Alex loved as her lips massaged his flesh. Alex groaned as he started to wake up. He thought he was dreaming as she worked his shaft. He laid there halfway between asleep and awake as Ashley increased her pace and the room filled with wet slurping sounds.

Ashley decided to draw the blowjob out until Alex was properly awake. She bobbed her head up and down focusing on the swollen cock head while her hand pumped the shaft. She felt his cock twitch and knew he was close so she backed off, squeezing the base of his cock firmly as she looked up. Alex grumbled in complaint and reached down, pulling the sheet off Ashley as he woke up and looked at her. She grinned widely at him.

"If you're going to wake me up at least let me finish," Alex complained.

"Where's the fun in that?" Ashley smiled back as she gently stroked his cock while looking him in the eye. Without breaking eye contact she took him back in her mouth. She looked at him with determination as she slowly slid her mouth further down his cock. She didn't even slow her pace as it slid into her throat and she swallowed his swollen meat all the way to the base. She winked at him and slid back up as he groaned in enjoyment before she suddenly reversed direction and sank back down on his cock. She repeated this a few times until she had to stop for air. She pulled off his cock and took a deep breath as her eyes watered slightly.

She continued to stroke his shaft in long, drawn out motions before returning to swirling her tongue around the head. Alex was properly awake now and she decided it was time. She took him back in her mouth, creating a seal around his shaft with her lips as she sucked and licked him simultaneously. She bobbed her head up and down, massaging as much of his member as she could at speeds that would make impress a porn star.

Alex couldn't keep up with such pleasurable assault and he grunted as his orgasm suddenly crashed over him. There was no build up like usual, no sensation he was close, it just appeared out of nowhere as his cock exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing every drop that entered her mouth as she continued to work his now extremely sensitive head. Alex gripped at the bedsheets, the pleasure becoming almost too much to bear when she finally began to slow. She gently stroked his shaft as she licked his cock clean, making sure swallow every drop she could find.

"Better than an alarm clock?" Ashley asked teasingly and Alex chuckled, nodding his head in agreement.

"So what was that for?" He asked as Ashley got up and passed him the tray of breakfast she had prepared. "What is this for?"

"I thought I'd do something nice for you. Now eat your breakfast and get a shower, I have plans for today," Ashley smiled as she left the room. Alex wasn't sure what she was up to but he shrugged his shoulders. If it meant a blowjob to wake him up and breakfast in bed, he wasn't going to complain. He finished his breakfast and jumped in the shower. He didn't see or hear anyone else in the house as he went. He washed and dried himself before throwing on some clothes and heading downstairs.

He found Meg in the front room standing in front of a massage table. She removed his clothes and lay him on the table, covering his waist with a towel, before pouring oils across his back. Alex wasn't sure what was happening and was slightly perturbed by the fact Meg hadn't spoken but he soon forgot about that was she worked every muscle in his back and shoulders. She moved onto his arms next before returning to his back and down his legs.

She returned to his back and rolled him over, repeating the massage on his front. Alex was extremely relaxed and almost falling asleep. He felt Meg moving up his legs and getting dangerously close to his crotch. It seemed that was her intention as her hand slid under his towel and began to massage his cock. It quickly became erect and she rubbed and stroked it with her oiled hand. She pulled away his towel and began to work his cock with both hands as Alex laid back and enjoyed the sensation.

Meg was a master with her hands and soon Alex felt the tell tale sign of an incoming orgasm. He groaned and Meg knew what was coming. She doubled her pace as one hand firmly grabbed and pumped the shaft as the other wound in circles and massaged his oiled head. Alex cock twitched and his hips bucked as the first spray of cum flew from his cock. Meg smiled and continued to massage his cock, milking every drop from it without being too intense. Alex emptied load after load, spraying into the air and raining down on his stomach. Once he was done Meg released his cock and grabbed the towel, wiping his fluids from his stomach.

"Thanks," Alex smiled and Meg grinned before curtsying and leaving the room. Again Alex found this very odd but was far too relaxed at this point to care. He laid back and closed his eyes. He was disturbed a moment later when he heard the door open. He looked over to see Kono stood in the doorway.

"Want to play some games?" She asked brightly.

"What kind of games?" Alex replied warily.

"Video games," Kono replied.

"Sure, let me get dressed," he replied. He climbed off the massage bed and pulled on his clothes before following Kono to her room. He was vaguely concerned this was another one of Ashley's plans to surprised him with some weird sexual situation but he was pleased when Kono plonked herself down at the foot of the bed and turned on the TV. He sat down next to her as she handed him a controller and loaded up a game.

They played games for a few hours, something Alex hadn't done in a long time and hadn't realized he had missed doing so much. Kono had a wide selection of fighting games, which when he thought about it didn't surprise him at all, and she kicked his ass repeatedly.

"Want me to go easy on you?" She teased as she continued to beat his character to a pulp.

"Not a chance," Alex replied trying his hardest to block the incoming damage. Alex had always prided himself on being a good loser and despite getting beaten over and over he was still enjoying the challenge. It was early afternoon by the time they finished playing. Alex's stomach grumbled and he put down his controller as Kono once again demolished his character.

"How about some food?" He asked. Kono agreed and they went downstairs and made sandwiches. Once again no-one else was anywhere to be found. "So going to tell me what this is all about?" Alex asked through a mouthful of food.

"Ashley wanted you to have a good day before you face Lucifer. Personally I think you'll be fine. If it's true that you're Gods chosen then there's nothing to worry about but she is anyway," Kono replied.

"Well that's kind of her," Alex replied his stomach suddenly knotting as he thought about what he had to do.

"Just wait until tonight," Kono grinned.

"Oh god, what is she planning? In fact where is everyone?" Alex asked.

"You'll see, they're all preparing I think," Kono replied but refused to elaborate further. Alex could only wonder what Ashley was planning this time but his cock stirred in his pants as he imagined the possibilities.

12