Unconventional Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,225 Followers

"Well this has been an enlightening therapy session," Ashley grinned.

"It was definitely more fun than most of the ones I've held," Sandra agreed.

They all smiled and sat in silence as they recovered. Alex felt his own cock softening inside him and slid it out, it felt oddly wrong, like he was on the wrong side but it was satisfying at the same time. They took a few moments to clean up and redress before Sandra began to swap them back to the correct bodies. Ashley looked at her as she returned back to her old self.

"Is it just me that finds all this weird?" Alex asked once they were all back to normal.

"Yeah because swapping bodies is totally normal, of course it's weird!" Ashley giggled.

"I didn't mean that, obviously that's weird. What I meant is how not freaked out we are about it. If someone told me a month ago I'd be in a woman's body, let alone having sex in it, I'd have thought it was the craziest thing in the world but I'm surprisingly accepting of the whole thing. I don't know, I just thought I'd find it weirder is all," he mused.

"That's the spell. Part of the research I did said that most people were much more accepting of the idea once the spell had been used on them than they were before it was cast. It didn't explain why but I imagine if it didn't work that way some people would freak out. Especially if they didn't know why it was happening like you two didn't at first," Sandra explained.

"That would explain a lot. I was wondering, could we borrow that coin for a little while?" Ashley asked asked with a playful grin.

"Normally I wouldn't let it out of my sight but for some reason I trust you both. Plus I don't see myself needing it for a while so why not, it's not like I don't know where you live if I need to get it back. Besides I imagine I'll be seeing you again next week, Kate will still be expecting you to come see me," Sandra replied. She went through the explanations of how it worked and wrote out a copy of the body swapping spell and gave it to Ashley before seeing them out.

"Why do you want to borrow it exactly?" Alex asked once they had said goodbye and got back in the car.

"I don't know, I have some ideas and it could be fun!" Ashley grinned as he pulled away from the house.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,225 Followers
12